PDA

View Full Version : [3.5] Guild List Handbook

8wGremlin
2013-02-10, 12:41 AM
So I recently looked through one of the guilds listed in one of the books and It gave a huge discount to its members buying magic items. But for the life of me I can't remember which book.

So does anyone have a list of the guilds available and which book they are in?
If not I'll start to create one here, help always appreciated

NIGHTSHADE COVENANT (TOM pg167)
Special: Native to the Plane of Shadow or light blindness, light sensitivity or vulnerability to sun light racial trait

The Covenant provides to its members magic items at a reduced price, charging only 75% of the list price. They do not manufacture or supply items that generate light.

8wGremlin
2013-02-10, 12:42 AM
reserved post 1

Venger
2013-02-10, 02:49 AM
nightsong guild from complete adventurer p178 has a discount on stuff and some connections. it doesn't appear to be spelled out very well though.

can you remember which thing it was you were thinking of? was it a faerun book? was it a religious or secular organization? good/evil? associated with any class or prc?

8wGremlin
2013-02-10, 03:38 AM
nightsong guild from complete adventurer p178 has a discount on stuff and some connections. it doesn't appear to be spelled out very well though.

can you remember which thing it was you were thinking of? was it a faerun book? was it a religious or secular organization? good/evil? associated with any class or prc?

NIGHTSHADE COVENANT (TOM pg167)
Special: Native to the Plane of Shadow or light blindness, light sensitivity or vulnerability to sun light racial trait

The Covenant provides to its members magic items at a reduced price, charging only 75% of the list price. They do not manufacture or supply items that generate light

that's 25% off ALL magic items, that's a huge saving...