PDA

View Full Version : Mind helping me flesh out a gesalt crusader/cleric?

silverwolfer
2013-02-11, 08:48 PM
So starting level is 4 due to rp reasons and various other things I have decided to take the domains City+Fire, I am doing a sort of no bull****, stick so far up the ass someone tells a joke and it snaps sort of hardass holy investigator.

Now I know cloistered gives me all knowledge checks, so instead my Dm has decided that I will get +2 in gather information and +2 in knowledge local as the domain power for City. Fire domain is well..... I took a lumi and made it into a less costly azer . ((please ignore this fact for now and treat this as a level 4 crusader/cloistered cleric gesalt))

So my question is, what sort of feats do you think would go in the theme I have presented? Searing spell + extend spell for metamagics. I have thought of some sort of feat for divnations but have no clue about them, and also the stand still/power attack line.
As I am doing a cloistered cleric / crusader

so am looking at the possible

Cloistered Cleric/ Crusader
Cloistered cleric/ Crusader
Church Inquestitor/ Crusader or unknown prc

I am not part of a true party, as I semi control a bunch of npc's under my command, and facing off against other players in a semi sandbox/friendemies adventure against a powerful bad guy, while at the same time trying to undercut the guilds the other players represent.

(((ooo that question... I am LN, so not bound by the morals of being merciful or anything, although I do have to try to help out common citizens as long as it does not put the city itself in danger))