PDA

View Full Version : Crazy Charisma Capacity

Cranthis
2013-02-12, 12:55 PM
So, I am trying to skyrocket my charisma for a Sorcadin. So far, I have Draconic Lesser Aasimar, Magic blooded, and a Cloak of Charisma +2, for a total of 27 (+1 from level 4, the build is level 7) Can anyone else think of a la 0 template or something, not a magic item though, allready have one, that would give me another boost?

TiaC
2013-02-12, 01:03 PM
You could be middle-aged or if your cheese tolerance is high enough you could be an unseelie fey.

Vaz
2013-02-12, 01:24 PM
Draconic Magic Blooded Unseelie Fey Venerable Lesser Aasimar with a Cloak of Charisma +6 (Enhance), Permanent item with Devil's Ego (Profane), Permanent item with Snowsong (Morale), +5 Tome of Influence (Inherent), +5 Levelling (Untyped level ups).

+35, with an 18 pt buy, this is 53, but this is 43 for the purposes of Bonus Spells per day, as the Cloak and Devil's Ego cannot be used for them specifically.

Be careful when verbal component casting spells with the Snowsong activated; there's a 20% chance for failure; so metamagic for such is recommended.

Cranthis
2013-02-12, 01:38 PM
Draconic Magic Blooded Unseelie Fey Venerable Lesser Aasimar with a Cloak of Charisma +6 (Enhance), Permanent item with Devil's Ego (Profane), Permanent item with Snowsong (Morale), +5 Tome of Influence (Inherent), +5 Levelling (Untyped level ups).

+35, with an 18 pt buy, this is 53, but this is 43 for the purposes of Bonus Spells per day, as the Cloak and Devil's Ego cannot be used for them specifically.

Be careful when verbal component casting spells with the Snowsong activated; there's a 20% chance for failure; so metamagic for such is recommended.

I don't think I can afford all of that at level 7 haha.
Unseelie fey is debatable, I'll have to see how my dm feels about the alignment restrictions.

thorian
2013-02-12, 09:35 PM
The Hellbred template is +0 LA from Fiendish Codex 2, page 77, that gives +2 charisma and -2 constitution along with some decent abilities.

Righteous Aura is a 4th level paladin spell from the Miniatures Handbook that lasts 1 hour/level and gives a +4 sacred bonus to charisma.

animewatcha
2013-02-12, 11:55 PM
Hellbred is an actual race, not a template.

Cranthis
2013-02-13, 01:43 AM
Well, unfortunately my dm will only let me have unseelie fey if I take a 10% exp penalty. And as the above, I believe Hellbred is technically a race.

tyckspoon
2013-02-13, 02:11 AM

Cloak of Charisma has no such restriction. Eagle's Splendor being used in its construction does not mean it inherits that spell's limitations.

Cranthis
2013-02-13, 08:24 AM
Cloak of Charisma has no such restriction. Eagle's Splendor being used in its construction does not mean it inherits that spell's limitations.

Its true, there is no such restriction on the item.