PDA

View Full Version : Charger Help

Sloshman997
2013-02-12, 02:48 PM
I currently play my version of a charger, http://www.myth-weavers.com/sheetview.php?sheetid=516005, and am looking for some other ways I could optimize him some. I essentially just charge around the battlefield hoping for crits. (I know crit builds are traps). I'm just looking for some advice on other items and feats to take.

The main maneuvers I run readied are
WB-Moment of Perfect Mind, Action Before Thought, Emerald Razor, Ruby Nightmare Blade, Stance- Thicket of Blades
SS - Moment of Perfect Mind, Action Before Thought, Emerald Razor, Sudden Leap

Items I plan on getting: Belt of Battle, Crown of White Ravens(White Raven Tactics), Strongarm Tigerclaw Bracers, Crystal of Returning for Weapon, Ring of the Diamond Mind.

****That HP is only supposed to be 104.****

javijuji
2013-02-12, 03:04 PM
So much HP.

andromax
2013-02-12, 03:51 PM
Noticed you didn't have any Crusader levels or Martial Stance feat, yet you use Thicket of Blades.

I don't believe you can have the same maneuver readied more than once, the way you are trying to.

You are trying to use a White Raven item to get White raven tactics. This is possible but you need to have learned atleast one white raven maneuver beforehand for it to work. I don't see any on your OP, since you only mentioned readied maneuvers.

Did you really talk your DM into allowing a Kaorti great falchion, or is that just wishful thinking?

You're going over by 6 skill points. Perhaps you're not charging yourself double for crossclass ranks in spot.