PDA

View Full Version : Build suggestions ascetic master of manny forms

Chocksa
2013-02-15, 04:37 PM
Hello guys,

I recently started with a new story as a human shapechanging ranger and plan on going master of manny forms. I have decided to make it a good character and take the vow of poverty feat at first level.

The dm has given us the option to choose feats/spells from anny book we want. But we can't use homebrew or dragon magazine content for our character.

Do you guys have anny suggestions on feats i should take from lvl 9 up?

Kuulvheysoon
2013-02-15, 04:48 PM
While I can't in good conscience recommend this character idea, I will attempt to aid you.

Touch of Golden Ice and Nymph's Kiss are considered to be among the better of the [Exalted] feats. ToGI in particular will be nice for you.

Mcdt2
2013-02-16, 11:14 AM
Exalted Wildshape is very nice, and you can take it as early as level 8. It lets you turn into a blink dog, giant eagle, giant owl, pegasus, or unicorn. You can also turn into a celestial version of any animal you could normally transform into. Significantly, you do get both the EX and SU abilities of the form you take, very nice with blink dog. Sanctify Natural attacks is also pretty good for a MoMF.

Frozen Wildshape (FB) is very nice, lets you turn into a cryohydra. Alongside Assume Supernatural Ability, it lets you breath over a dozen blasts of cold at your enemies.

It may be worth taking Able Learner and dipping 2 levels into Chameleon (RoD) in order to get acess to thier floating feat slot, very handy for switching which SU ability you are assuming today.