PDA

View Full Version : Painted in Paint.

Tawmis
2013-02-16, 12:03 AM
So to explain a little back story - back when the last BATMAN movie was coming out and AVENGERS was coming out - my co-worker (Mike) and I had a friendly wager as to which one would have a bigger opening weekend financially. So for about two weeks, I was drawing things in PAINT and sending them to Mike (because PAINT is all I had access to) and drawing all over his cube (we have erasable ink glass) - I was saying Avengers, he was saying Batman.

In the end, we called off the bet when the tragedy happened with the idiot who fired into, shot and killed so many people on the opening weekend of Batman. That ruined all the fun for us. But Mike kept all the pictures. One of my first ones (and favorites) was Batman on the roof looking at the Bat-Signal which had been replaced with the traditional Avengers "A" instead (implying that they'd rather call on the Avengers than Batman).

Anyway, today's Mike's birthday - so I wanted to do something a little "special" and did a nod back to that first drawing...

Check the spoiler below... (If I remember I will try to snap photos of the other PAINT drawings he has hanging in his cube from this fun war back and forth)...

(And yes, I apparently marked it 2012, rather than 2013) :smallconfused:

http://sphotos-b.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash4/485234_4526382354373_946203809_n.jpg