PDA

View Full Version : How to create/write/send&register a homemade premade campaign?

Kerilstrasz
2013-02-16, 04:40 PM
As tittle goes..
Im currently creating a premade campaign & i d like your help with the following:

Is there a guide on what i should include (and what not) in the "book" ?
How many/much details are necessary?
Should i create the campaign only with "official" items/encounters or i could homebrew a bit? (ofc any homebrew "thingie" would have a detailed description)
is there a way to copyright my finished campaign (other than my country's local copyright servises)?
What is the procedure, to send the campaign to WotC and may get it published?
If i send it to WotC, would they apply some "fixes" or even tweek it to balance?

Norin
2013-02-16, 05:17 PM
As far as i know, WotC will not publish, rework or help you with a homebrew you send in to them.

Eberron was published as part of a Fantasy Setting Search in 2002 where people could send in settings and get a chance at being picked as the new published official world\setting. (11'000 applications was submitted at that time according to a wikipedia entry.)

If you want feedback and critique on your own world\setting may i sugges the Homebrew (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=15) section of this forum? It has a sub-section for world building too.