PDA

View Full Version : Belkar down and out

denthor
2013-02-16, 07:57 PM
Now "my three Fiends" have been my favorite faction so far, do you think they can show. They clearly have an interest in our six heroes Belkar is the most evil and may be tempted to side of them.

theinsulabot
2013-02-16, 10:02 PM
I think the giant once mentioned he didn't want to do any more afterlife bits, though I could be wrong.

Or I suppose you could argue the IFCC's actions don't count as afterlife-centric.

Math_Mage
2013-02-16, 10:04 PM
The IFCC already has the Linear Guild for pointless and destructive conflict. They don't need Belkar.

theinsulabot
2013-02-16, 10:07 PM
Not that I think the IFCC will do so, and I hipe thapey don't, because I am of the opinion belkar's use for either plot or comedic purposes has come and gone, but if the IFCC already had all the pieces they needed contained within the linear guild they wouldn't have recruited quarr or tempted V

Math_Mage
2013-02-16, 10:13 PM
Not that I think the IFCC will do so, and I hipe thapey don't, because I am of the opinion belkar's use for either plot or comedic purposes has come and gone, but if the IFCC already had all the pieces they needed contained within the linear guild they wouldn't have recruited quarr or tempted V

Qarr and V offer things the Linear Guild doesn't.

Besides, it'd undermine Belkar's dramatic arc to this point.

FujinAkari
2013-02-16, 10:43 PM
I think the giant once mentioned he didn't want to do any more afterlife bits, though I could be wrong.

Actually, what he said was he regretted not doing a bit where Belkar -was- killed by Miko so he could do a bit in the evil afterlife. Though, it reads as fairly tongue-in-cheek and I don't interpret it as being an actual regret.

KillianHawkeye
2013-02-17, 08:10 AM
Now "my three Fiends" have been my favorite faction so far, do you think they can show. They clearly have an interest in our six heroes Belkar is the most evil and may be tempted to side of them.

Can you please rephrase your question in the form of a question? And please translate it into English if you don't mind.

Winter
2013-02-17, 09:50 AM
Can you please rephrase your question in the form of a question? And please translate it into English if you don't mind.

While you are at it, please specify as well what "The Three Fiends" have to do with Malack (who currently can decide Belkar's fate, at least for the duration of up to (Belkar gets a will-save per round) 1 round/level).