PDA

View Full Version : Custom weapons armor guide

Renen
2013-02-18, 05:48 PM
Looking to make a custom Battle Scythe and some armor. Can anyone point me to a good place that helps with this sort of thing?

Urpriest
2013-02-18, 05:50 PM
In 3.5 it's generally not worth it to customize the mundane weapon, since the game just isn't that granular. If you mean in terms of magic weapons, what are you trying to do?

Renen
2013-02-18, 05:54 PM
Im trying to make a summoner who focuses on the battle scythe waay more than on spells. And as a background of him being an artifact hunter, it would be nice to have an artifact scythe.

Urpriest
2013-02-18, 05:58 PM
Im trying to make a summoner who focuses on the battle scythe waay more than on spells. And as a background of him being an artifact hunter, it would be nice to have an artifact scythe.

Well regardless you won't be able to start out with an artifact unless the DM gives you one, and there are no guidelines for artifact design because they aren't supposed to be in PC hands for longer than absolutely necessary, so that's a non-starter.

Renen
2013-02-18, 06:02 PM
Well, I dont mean an actual artifact. Just something that is strong enough for a person who hunts artifacts. Imagine if you are a weapon smith, and had to fight. Your weapon would probably be pretty strong, because you deal alot with strong battle items.

Renen
2013-02-18, 06:04 PM
Or perhaps someone knows of a list for armor sets that I can look at? I know Magic Items book has some, but im sure there's more somewhere