PDA

View Full Version : What is your REAL LIFE "dump stat"?

Lord Zentei
2006-11-10, 07:38 AM
Just for laughs. A "dump stat" is the statistic you are least good in. Clarification of the options, in case you don't play d20 (HA! As if):

Strength: You are not cut out for heavy lifting. Though you may be fit and in good health, muscle mass and raw power are not your strong suit.

Dexterity: You are a clutz. Not the type who should be walking tightropes or attempting finesse work, you may nonetheless possess skill in a range of disciplines, you're just not agile nor do you have good reflexes or native ability in "fiddly stuff".

Constitution: You are of poor health. Whenever there is a bug going around, you are the one who will catch it. You are not neccesarily lacking in raw strength, but should you be in a situation where endurance is called for, you are the one to bow out.

Intelligence: You are not exactly rocket scientist material. That's not to say that you are a fool: you may make sound descisions about your life and possess insight - but academia, learning, and understanding of complex and abstract concepts are not for you.

Wisdom: You give in to temptations. You make bad choices, even though you may be ostensibly intelligent. You lack willpower, even though you may posess talent in a range of areas.

Charisma: You are not a "people" person. Whether this means that you lack "likability" or "force of personality", you are the wallflower at parties, you don't pick up the guys/chicks and people do not defer to you. In other words, not a natural leader at all.

NB: Its the real-life YOU I'm talking about here. :smallwink:

Death, your friend the Reaper
2006-11-10, 07:48 AM
Indeed, I am known for being a world, ok, school famous clutz. I am the most unco-ordinated person. I find it is easier to swagger to places than walk in a straight line.

Dexterity was my dump stat, that's for sure.

The Demented One
2006-11-10, 07:49 AM
Wisdom. With a few exceptions, I tend to be rather oblivious, and have a real lack of common sense.

El Jaspero, the Pirate King
2006-11-10, 07:50 AM
Con, without a doubt.

Lucky
2006-11-10, 07:53 AM
I'm going to have to say con... I'll never be an endurance runner, that's for sure.

Blood
2006-11-10, 07:54 AM
Strength, though Wisdom is close behind. :smallbiggrin:

2006-11-10, 07:55 AM
*Death takes a note of those that took Wisdom as a dump stat. He is hoping to promote his new range of inflatable dartboards*

Mortia De Luna Draco
2006-11-10, 07:56 AM
Unfortunatly, despite being in martial arts most of my life, and being able to kick a basketball net, I still trip over my own shoe laces when Im wearing flip flops.

*hangs head in shame*

SMEE
2006-11-10, 08:00 AM
Dexterity for sure, with strength really close behind. :)

Aidan305
2006-11-10, 08:03 AM
Easily Con. *Cough*

Lord Zentei
2006-11-10, 09:12 AM
No one has picked Intelligence yet. Wonder why. :smallbiggrin:

adanedhel9
2006-11-10, 09:27 AM
Strength for me, with Wisdom a close second.

JellyPooga
2006-11-10, 09:40 AM
Definitely Strength for me. Bizarrely, Con would actually be one of my best stats...

Shiny, Bearer of the Pokystick
2006-11-10, 09:42 AM
I guess I'm min/maxing my real life, since apparently I dumped Con and Wis both.

ghost_warlock
2006-11-10, 09:48 AM
I dumped STR but still ended up with an 11 (according to that one online test). My next lowest would probably be WIS. CON is my highest, followed by INT. All of my increases have gone into CHA.

That test (http://www.angelfire.com/dragon/terragf/)

EloquentRune
2006-11-10, 09:58 AM
wisdom without any question

Lilly
2006-11-10, 09:59 AM
Con definatly Con. I have no ranks in Spot, but a sense motive that requires at least some Wis. And no balance, but dex for fiddly things.

Grey Watcher
2006-11-10, 10:03 AM
Probably Wisdom. Although it's a tough call between that and Constitution (my gym visits seem to be paying of in the strength department).

Evil_Pacifist
2006-11-10, 10:20 AM
Well... All of them, but I put down Con.

Paperclip
2006-11-10, 10:25 AM
I would have to say STR. In terms of Dexterity, my immense habits of Video GAming pay of greatly in eye-hand coordination and refelexes. In terms of CON, I have always been able to take a beating and going out for cross country has helped my overall endurance. I have always considered myself smart, and so have my parents and teachers (to the point that they expect too much from me), so INT is average or slightly above. WIS is probably low, but not excessively so. I have had problems with impulse control and "thinking before I speak". Charisma is also not a strong suit, but I can make anyone of a reasonable level of intelligence laugh most of the time, so it's not low low enough to consider a "dump-stat".

Obviously, with my pitiful bench of somewhere around 55 pounds,and my inablility to dish out a good punch, STR is my dump. I do have grip however, so if I get my hands around your neck, I win.

Serpentine
2006-11-10, 10:25 AM
Absolutely no doubt about Wisdom (although my particular deficency is missing from the description). I once asked when someone was going to turn up, when they were standing right in front of me. As in, about a metre and a half away. On the same side of the bench. Also, I keep running into walls and injuring the bf.

Telonius
2006-11-10, 10:31 AM
Hm, tough pick. I was going to say Wisdom, but then I remembered that I'd simply taken Nearsighted and Hard of Hearing as character traits. So Dex it is.

Jonnadiah
2006-11-10, 10:32 AM
Strength is definitely a weakspot, I can barely lift my own backpack some mornings (yet at the same time, I used to carry around my ex-girlfriend all the time, and she weighed about as much as I do)

Dexterity is probably my strongest stat. Though my slower movements seem (and oftentimes feel) awkward, I'm very skilled at dodging and catching (and would be an excellent dodgeball player if I could throw worth a darn)

Constitution, as Vorpal Tribble pointed out, is very broad. I suffer from asthma, which theoretically reduces my CON significantly, yet I can still get from my school to my house (a 3 mile treck) in 25 minutes with little problem. (This with a 15 lb backpack)

Int, well, pardon me for tooting my own horn here, but I think my IQ speaks for itself. ::brushes shoulder::

Wisdom, I notice things, I notice a lot of things that many other people dont. People look at me like I've sprouted extra heads when I point out the most minute detail (or, better yet, remember exact dates and times of events, for instance, it was 1:56pm Wednesday when I found out that Donal Rumsfeld resigned)

Charisma, ugh, this is a close second worst to STR some days, then others, it's my top stat. I tend to fluctuate back and forth with my mood.

Actually, I think I'm going to say CHA is my overall dump stat, because even though sometimes I am a complete ladies man, I've the social IQ of a rock for the most part.

grinner666
2006-11-10, 10:35 AM
Dex, without a doubt. I've been TRAINED to a certain level of competence in the martial arts, but I STILL bark my shins on the coffee table every time I cross the living room and trip over my own feet

Hey! It's not MY fault ... they're just too far away from my brain for good control!! Yeah, that's my story and I'm stickin' to it ... :redface:

Wayril
2006-11-10, 11:00 AM
Charisma is my dump stat. Sadly people seem to expect me to be all sociable when they first meet me but that changes rather quickly.
I tried the test:
It's fairly accurate but the Cha questions were all based on politeness. It assumed that you're stuck in a social situation, which I would avoid
I would place Wis higher though, because I notice very small details, make all sorts of conections pretty fast, and happen to be pretty good at guessing (except of the CR part of the SAT)

Str: 12
Dex: 11
Con: 13
Int: 15
Wis: 12
Cha: 11 (should be 7)

Winter_Wolf
2006-11-10, 11:32 AM
Wis, I've never been one to do the sensible thing. Dex took a major hit about three weeks ago when I injured my back, but I don't think that counts since it's a recent (and hopefully temporary) development.

Lykan
2006-11-10, 11:47 AM
It's Charisma, easy. I know all my others would be halfway decent... And well... I tend to lack leadership skills alltogether. Well, not that I lack them, but I can't get people to shut the hell up and listen to me. :tongue:

That doesn't stop me from being good at lying, though :biggrin:

Madmal
2006-11-10, 12:14 PM
Wisdom, definately wisdom...i give into tentation a lot of time (lie in bed doing nothing, eating a snack when i'm getting bored, posting in message boards, etc...), i'm also very absent-minded, and my imagination tends to teleport me to other places....

Strength is average (10-11) since i 've never actually cared for muscle power; Dexterity is close behind, due to my ear problems when i was little.

Zaggab
2006-11-10, 01:03 PM
Charisma, without a doubt. I'm ugly, hard to get to know, apparently boring, my voice is the target of much mockery, an people generally get annoyed at me.

All the other stats are roughly average. I would almost say that I ahve a good con score, but it's only because I never get sick. I have no stamina (probably because I never exercise), and I get cold easily etc.
A funny thing is that I should be uncoordinated, weak and frail, because all I ever do is sit on my ass. I am, however, very average in those stats.

AmberVael
2006-11-10, 01:27 PM
Strength. Definitely. I am wimpy, I'll admit it.

The Evil Thing
2006-11-10, 01:34 PM
Charisma, easily. The world is divided into people who tolerate me, people who hate me and people who don't know who I am. :smallbiggrin:

Alarra
2006-11-10, 01:56 PM
Well huh...
probably strength, since I'm a total weakling.
but I also get sick a lot.
And I often make bad choices and don't have the most common sense.
And I walk into walls.
And I'm really not much of a leader......
but I'm smart!

B-Man
2006-11-10, 02:00 PM
Charisma is definately my dump stat in RL. I only have a select few friends and I have a hard time when I have to present stuff in front of people.

bosssmiley
2006-11-10, 02:18 PM
Dex - without a doubt.

Sure, I can train myself to be nimble enough, but that's a case of Skill Focus feats and skills points invested rather than a good inherent Dexterity. :smallfrown:

edit: nimble, not Niblet :smallredface:

Deepblue706
2006-11-10, 02:28 PM
CON, since everyone is always asking me if I need medical attention.

Tharj TreeSmiter
2006-11-10, 02:29 PM
I'll second ^^ that although I haven't put any skill points in that area either!

LazyJoe
2006-11-10, 03:04 PM
Wisdom: You give in to temptations. You make bad choices, even though you may be ostensibly intelligent. You lack willpower, even though you may posess talent in a range of areas.

If ever there was a description of me, this'd be it.

Toxic Avenger
2006-11-10, 03:22 PM
I tried the online test (I'll link it again here (http://www.angelfire.com/dragon/terragf/)), and my Dexterity score came out lowest.

I'll buy that; For the most part, I am not clumsy (I scored a 14), but I bump into things fairly often.

I suppose that can be attributed to my size and the Inattentive flaw that I have been stuck with. (ADHD. 'Nuff said.)

Destro_Yersul
2006-11-10, 04:29 PM
Strength. Most definately. Not good at lifting heavy things at all. I'd say Constitution, but mine is sort of weird. I'm fine with cold temperatures, and don't get sick often, but I can't stand heat or running long distances.

Total_Viking_Power
2006-11-10, 04:40 PM
Con. Couldn't run a mile at gun-point. Well, that's maybe pushing it, but definately one of my least outstanding attributes

Ego Slayer
2006-11-10, 04:49 PM
Wow, 71 voters and no one picked Intelligence. :smallbiggrin:
I so should have picked it. Str, and then Int is close behind.

Trobby
2006-11-10, 05:03 PM
Strength, definately strength. Followed closely by my Con. <.<; Which is really odd, considering how much I love to play Barbarians. O.o;

Cubey
2006-11-10, 05:32 PM
Strength of a Gnome Wizard, definately.
I also have a below-average Agility, but it's better than Strength.

My Wisdom and Charisma fluctuate somewhat, but on the average are... well, average. As for the other stats, I'll leave them for the other thread.

Crystal_Shards
2006-11-10, 05:47 PM
I guess strength. I'm strong, but I'm no weight-lifter.

~Crystal

LordOfNarf
2006-11-10, 05:48 PM
For me it was a tie between strenght and charisma, though I had to go with Cha.

Exachix
2006-11-10, 06:21 PM
Strength. Closley followed by DEX. Then CHA. Then CON and WIS. INT is my only good one... *sigh*.

Dhavaer
2006-11-10, 06:48 PM
Charisma. I"m actually relatively good at persuading people of things, the problem is I can't get anyone to pay attention to me. Wisdom comes second, my eyesight, hearing and empathy are universally awful. I have a moderate Consitution; I get winded easily, but generally not tired. My Dexterity ranges from mildly clumsy to lightning reflexes, and I can throw a pretty damn good punch when I'm angry, so Strength is fairly high. Int... well, I was in the top 1/5th or so of my school, which was in the top 5-10% of the state.

Vaynor
2006-11-10, 06:49 PM
Strength is the most popular dump stat... wow what a surprise for a gaming forum. :smallwink:

Dhavaer
2006-11-10, 07:12 PM
I'm amazed it wasn't Charisma.

Ego Slayer
2006-11-10, 07:12 PM
Strength is the most popular dump stat... wow what a surprise for a gaming forum. :smallwink:

Yeah, and NONE in Int.

Heheh.. I love this forum.:biggrin:

Samiam303
2006-11-10, 07:37 PM
Well, that's the thing.. Nobody really THINKS that they're stupid.

Ego Slayer
2006-11-10, 08:03 PM

Except me. But I didn't pick Int.:smallyuk:

Lord Zentei
2006-11-10, 08:07 PM

That's the ticket, probably.

If anyone is in any doubt about it, they should take a gander at the "pump stat" thread. :smallwink:

Apart from that one stat, I suspect that most people are pretty aware of and honest about the situation.

Except me. But I didn't pick Int.:smallyuk:

Hmm, yes, and there have been a number of votes for Wisdom. I guess having a propensity to give in to temptation is less of a stigma in our hedonistic society. Particularly in gaming forums. :smallwink:

Ink
2006-11-10, 08:08 PM
Probably Dexterity for me. My balance is alright but my aim is terrible, and I'm bad at shooting, archery, and most games that involve putting balls into nets. I'm also really bad at video games that require lots of complex button combinations. Most surprisingly I can play the piano, but that's about the only thing I can do that involves Dex.

Firesong
2006-11-10, 09:14 PM
Charisma, obviously. Having a voice which has been described as sounding like the grating of gravel, having a penchant for sadistic/morbid humour and general sarcasm, my friends are the two or three people who have realised that if I spend a lot of energy insulting someone it doesn't necessarily mean I hate them... at social functions I never dance, preferring to bring a book (and once even trying to start a game of D&D at one such event with a few others... none of whom brought their sheets with them)... and people get on my nerves, making me generally irritable with people I don't know.

Redcloak
2006-11-10, 10:11 PM
I would go with charisma. I'm pretty strong for a fifteen year old, but I have a tendency to stutter, which does not work with the ladies.

blackfox
2006-11-10, 10:11 PM
Wisdom for me. I have no common sense whatsoever. I do stupid things because they look fun.
I would consider my stats to be Str 11-12, Dex 14-15, Con 12-13, Int 16-17, Wis 7-8, Cha 12-13. It's kind of hard to pin down a specific number.

Brickwall
2006-11-10, 10:15 PM
I picked Charisma, but my Strength is tied there. Charisma because, well, let's face it, I make a big impression, but a negative one. Strength...I have Weapon Finesse for a reason.

sklar dansig
2006-11-11, 08:22 AM
charisma, its reduced to negative number actually

Logic
2006-11-11, 08:41 AM
Me:
STR 11 (Based on my carrying capacity)
DEX 15
CON 16
INT 14
WIS 12
CHA 7

These are only best guesses.

Nostrabel
2006-11-11, 08:57 AM
Ah, I'll say constitution... I get sick too often, and almost every food makes my poor stomach growl like a beast, I'm allergic to nearly every insect poison and I got some remains of asthma, so I can't excercise for too long... :smallmad:

Shazzbaa
2006-11-11, 02:05 PM
I'd just like to point out that such is not NECESSARILY a low wisdom. Although I'm fairly strong-willed, my spot and listen checks are so freakishly low, I can only assume I've got a mediocre wisdom that doesn't give me bonuses of any kind, and the feat "Iron Will," and the flaw "Inattentive."

But yeah, Strength is my dump stat.

Actually, the low INT is probably a mix of "nobody thinks they're stupid" and the fact that we, to an extent, fit the stereotype. Puny and Geekish, but fairly Smart. I mean, give us a break, in order to play D&D with some level of comprehension and to be regular members of a forum that intellectually debates it, aren't we all going to have a few extra points in INT?

The people with INT as a dump stat would probably have issues playing D&D, and would probably not get much enjoyment out of a forum like GitP. So I'd find it fairly believable.

Toxic Avenger
2006-11-11, 02:22 PM
Actually, the low INT is probably a mix of "nobody thinks they're stupid" and the fact that we, to an extent, fit the stereotype. Puny and Geekish, but fairly Smart. I mean, give us a break, in order to play D&D with some level of comprehension and to be regular members of a forum that intellectually debates it, aren't we all going to have a few extra points in INT?

The people with INT as a dump stat would probably have issues playing D&D, and would probably not get much enjoyment out of a forum like GitP. So I'd find it fairly believable.Seconded. I find the results of the "pump stat" poll fairly believable as well, for those very reasons.

Saithis Bladewing
2006-11-12, 12:35 PM
Strength for sure, here. I'm probably as low as 6 or 7 in D&D terms simply based on what I can hold and carry. Well, maybe. Probably 7 or 8. I should really work out sometime, but I'm way too lazy. I don't need strength to be a geek!

Daedrous Avari
2006-11-12, 12:48 PM
Strength. I hurt easily.

Rykaj
2006-11-12, 02:23 PM
Shouldn't you need strength to carry your books as a geek?

Saithis Bladewing
2006-11-12, 02:30 PM
Shouldn't you need strength to carry your books as a geek?

Books don't weigh THAT much, even in numbers. Even a strength 8 can easily carry all the books you need.

KIDS
2006-11-12, 02:49 PM
Strength, definitely. If it was measured by D&D lifting thresholds, my str would be 3 :)

Trog
2006-11-12, 03:38 PM
Hmmm... not sure on this one. I might not have chosen to "dump" one in particular.

My strength, while not over whelming, is a lot higher than I usually get credit for. I am kind of lanky but can generate a lot of power when needed. In short bursts.

My Dexterity is hard to judge. Hand-eye coordination I am good at. And I am not a klutz by any means. So good there I think. Even if I don't dance all that well.

Constitution. Hmm. I get sick a lot less than others in my famil and I am usually the last to get sick and I get the mildest cases. Yet I have asthma.

Intelligence. Here I think I have adequate wit and reasoning abilities. I am fairly educated but nothing to really brag about. I have a horrible memory.

Wisdom. I often can lack common sense but I have excellent willpower when I set my mind to it. HAve quit drinking 8 cans of Mt. Dew a day cold tukrey back in college. No soda for an entire year. It was a new year's resolution. So probably only a +1?

Charisma. Well I am not a people person and I can rub people the wrong way. But I can lead effectively, though I do have to work at it. Charisma might be my lowest stat. But popularity on the boards here makes me question that too.

So...no dump stat really. I feel adequate in all areas. But if I am forced to choose I will say Charisma. Though it is probably not low enough to consider being a Dump Stat.

Em
2006-11-12, 04:27 PM
Strength: Average... for an 112 pound female. 8
Dex: Hand-eye coordination is quite good. The rest, average. 11
Con: HA, I spend more time in bed ill than anyone I know. Random things make me vomit. 3
Int: Beginning to sweat blood over A2 academic work... used to straight As damn it! 13
Wis: Vastly, hideously absent-minded. But otherwise, I've common sense. 9
Cha: Painfully, horribly shy. 7

OK, I'm depressed now.

Adlan
2006-11-12, 06:26 PM
Well, lets see now...

Strength: Well I'm a lanky git, but I do Pull a pretty hefty Longbow, and manage the general muckshifting, tree clearing, hey troshing farm hand. So thats not it. I'd say about 14 if I'm being opptimistic.

Dexterity: I do lots of fiddly little stuff (Whittling, Warhammer Painting, Flint Knapping) and I'm fairly good at darts, and with the above mentiond longbow. So maybe I'll venture as high as 16.

Constitution: A Hard one this, because when I get Ill, I really get Ill, day off school and In bed to tired to do anything. But the Next day, after a full 24 hours sleep. I'm fine, and up and about with a spring in my step. So probaby 11, maybe 10 if I was being generous.

Intelligence: hmmmmm, Dyslexia as apposed to high IQ? which to chose. I'm no mastermind, but I'm reasonably witty (on a good day). Mayhap a 10.

Wisdom: Well, my general perception and awareness is very good, but my empathy and my understanding of other people isn't. Confusing, probably in between 12-14

Charisma: I often come Across a bit odd (Mad, I'm not rich enough to be excentric). But I'm ocassionaly a good orator, more often a bad one with a tendancy to talk into a corner.
My Dump Stat thisun.

2006-11-12, 08:54 PM
I think everyone is intelligent enough not to vote intelligence, so this test has been past at least...

Krimm_Blackleaf
2006-11-12, 10:28 PM
Mine would most deffinetly be con. I have absolutely no endurance and I've been in and out of the doctor's office too many times over the years. I'm not a healthy boy.

Kamakazee_Gnome
2006-11-13, 01:25 AM
Charisma. I simply cannot interact well with others, and this lands me in a lot of trouble. I've pretty much permanently given up on "talking my way out of" any situation whatsoever.

armatil
2006-11-13, 01:53 AM
Charisma, for sure.
I'm guessing my Wis is also sub-par for a human, but my Cha is the dump.

Jonsayt
2006-11-13, 01:59 AM
My dump stat would have to be strength, or possibly charisma.

I'm not a weakling, but definitily not strong. Everything else (apart from Charisma) I'm fairly confident would be higher.

Bor the Barbarian Monk
2006-11-13, 06:55 PM
It seems that a depressing amount of people are choosing Wisdom as their dump stat. I am here to tell you that you, too, can pump your Wisdom in mere seconds by using "The Wisdom of Ignorance!"

Socrates, (one person puts a Bill & Ted pronunciation on that and you will be marked for death by my ninja penguins), on his quest to find a wise man, roamed the land debating with anyone and everyone who claimed to be wise. These debates often meant Socrates making his verbal opponent look like an utter fool, and said person's porported wisdom was tossed out the proverbial window.

After some time, Socrates realized that he, himself, must be the wisest man in the world, for he laid no REAL claim to being wise at all.

Thus: "I'm not wise" = +20 Wisdom!

Welcome to the club of ultimately wise people, my friends! :smallbiggrin:

Deepblue706
2006-11-13, 06:58 PM
Wasn't it the oracle that thought he was the wisest, not he? I was certain that his claim of being not-wise was genuine.

Bor the Barbarian Monk
2006-11-13, 07:32 PM
I'm only spouting what was tossed at me in college, which may well have been a truncated version of history.

That said, however, I would like to point out that this thread is about dump stats, and not my educaion, which may remain forever questionable. My post was to offer help to the wisdom-less masses, but I would suggest we not stray before some moderator spanks us.

I would also like to add that I don't KNOW everything, which equates to me saying, "I am not wise." Therefore, +20 WISDOM! :smalltongue:

Brickwall
2006-11-13, 10:07 PM
And thus, by proclaiming your wisdom due to precedent and not proof, you have displayed lack of it. -22 WISDOM!

Arqane
2006-11-14, 01:27 AM
I know nothing... +20 WIS!!!

Woohoo!!! I'm WISE!!! -20 WIS!!!

*Sigh* I know nothing again... +20 WIS!!!

Woot, wise as an owl!!! -20 WIS!!!

Gah, stupid again...

Could have alot of fun with that :). Anyway, for those of you with the guts to do it, it would be interesting to ask someone else what their opinion of your worst stat is. I know someone who would say their Dex (coordination) was the worst, but at least they're working on it. Their Wisdom on the other hand...

Me? Strength would be my dump stat. I've spent alot more time working on all my others in various ways. I've worked on my strength as well, but the least of all of them.

the geekish one
2006-11-18, 10:26 PM
Strength definetley strength

EmeraldRose
2006-11-20, 04:43 PM
right now i have a broken right elbow, so strength is my lowest stat for sure!!!!!! i can't even tie my own shoes, and zipping up my own coat is iffy...:smallannoyed:

YesImBill
2006-11-20, 06:16 PM
Umm my one of my best friends can bench press like 50 lbs and she is soo much stronger then me but i am soo incredibly flexible it isnt even funny!

Bor the Barbarian Monk
2006-11-20, 06:42 PM
I never replied to this thread with my own dump stat.

As a diabetic for 32 years, with varying complications ravaging my body, I'd definitely have to say CON. I get sick if I just *hear* about someone having a cold. Oddly, I manage to survive every bout with illness, no matter how serious it is...I walked away from a case of osteomyelitis (SP?) without needing a few toes amputated. Not bad, eh?

SDF
2006-11-21, 05:19 AM
I never replied to this thread with my own dump stat.

As a diabetic for 32 years, with varying complications ravaging my body, I'd definitely have to say CON. I get sick if I just *hear* about someone having a cold. Oddly, I manage to survive every bout with illness, no matter how serious it is...I walked away from a case of osteomyelitis (SP?) without needing a few toes amputated. Not bad, eh?

Same stat for the same reason. DIABEETUS Medicare can help!

I'm also horrible at keeping up a good pace past about 6 miles, but I'm working on that, and I don't get sick too often.

I noticed no one picked INT, at least no one thinks they aren't smart. It is hard to find someone in a first world country with an intelligence worse than their other characteristics... though I've met some people...

EmeraldRose
2006-11-21, 01:52 PM
ok, my husband insists that my dump stat is currently CON and not STR, with my broken elbow. I guess it would actually be a nasty combination of the two....extra low HP and an inability to do most of the thnigs I can normally do for myself.:smallfurious:

General Leitmann
2006-11-21, 02:14 PM
Definately Constitution... I probably have an 8 in that for sure, :D

Deathcow
2006-11-21, 11:10 PM
The aforementioned test said Dex, but I would have added Strength as well.

Maybe that's just because everyone at my job is much stronger than me.

Flak_Razorwill
2006-11-22, 12:24 AM
Str: I'm not the strongest, but I'm not a weakling. I'm about 200 lbs, and I bike a couple miles every day. I can also bench a decent amount, and I once picked up my brother who weighs a lot more than me. I'd say a good 11.

Dex: My art and game skills are decent, and I play the guitar and clarinet. I can also get 10-rings at 20 yards on the range with a pistol (About half the time). My guess? 14-ish.

Con: I only get sick maybe once a year. I can also stay up for insane stretches of time. My stomach is good with taco bell and raw fish, and I recovered within a week after some major surgery. 13 sound good?

Int: My SATs were above average, and I got honor roll a bunch of times back in high school. In college, I'm not doing half bad, but there's a lot of room for improvement. I'd say an 11 in this case.

Wis: I shoot my mouth off, and I tend to act with miniscule amounts of common sense. I once did volunteer work for a political candidate, and on election day, voted for the other guy. If anything, this is my dump. A solid 8 here.

Cha: I'm not half bad looking, and my sense of humor is robust, if a bit off or cruel. I have a good core of friends, and a girlfriend. So I'd say this is a 12.

wxdruid
2006-11-22, 04:33 AM
CHA because people seem to pass over without noticing I'm there in RL

Mr. Moon
2006-11-23, 10:28 PM
Lets see... is All of The Above an option? *grins* Streingth, definetly. I'm a totaly wimp. And proud!

Hexa_Regina
2006-11-24, 01:00 AM
WIS is mine, I think. I still have a few before I can't claim the folly of youth as a viable excuse anymore.

Altharis
2006-11-24, 06:33 AM
My stats in order from best to worst:
1: Int or Cha
2: Int or Cha
3: Dex or Con
4: Dex or Con
5: Wis
6: Str

I am known school wide as a friendly brainiac, and I'm quite good at fencing, but I'm not the strongest bar of iron in the the toolshed. (Probably the weakest.)

BDO
2006-11-24, 07:19 AM
Intelligence. I kepp it as my prof said: You don't have to know all, you just have to know where the books about that issue are...

Eldpollard
2006-11-25, 06:22 PM
Dexterity, I am immensely clumsy.

Vindemiatrix
2006-11-26, 03:42 PM
Strength: The number 2 contender. While I am not exactly wimpy (my backpack for school weighs about 25 lbs.), I don't think that Charles Atlas would be very proud.

Dexterity: Fairly average. I'm not a great jumper, and fall occasionally. However, I would be excellent at dodgeball, if I had anything resembling accuracy.

Constitution: Also fairly average. Although I'm not much of a distance runner, I have a remarkable resistence to disease, and rarely get anything more than a minor cold.

Intelligence: I believe the GPA speaks for itself...

Wisdom: Decent. Although I can't Sense Motive worth a $%*&, I have a good Will save.

Charisma: Probably the dump. Although I am a natural actor and have a godly Bluff (I've successfully lied while talking to people about lying on multiple occasions), I am a very shy person when it comes to certain things, and when I actually want to tell Someone something, I talk in circles so much that all I get is confusion.

Altharis
2006-11-26, 03:49 PM
Hey! You sound like me! I am known in my school for being the one in dodgeball who taunts everybody into aiming at him, and then nimbly dodges out of the way like a gazelle. I am also a natural actor and plan to use that in my future, but can't lie very well. Pretty good Sense motive though.

Reiku
2006-11-26, 05:02 PM
I'd have to go with strength.

I do give into temptation alot and otherwise behave as though I had a Wisdom Score of 3 or so, but that's all by choice. Sadly, Wisdom's probably my highests score--so I spend all my time drinking, reveling, fighting, and doing other recklessly stupid things to distract myself from how utterly wrong everything is.

"It is good to be wise, but not too wise, for the wise man's heart is seldom glad."
-- The Elder Edda (Sort of like the Viking Bible)

"Amen to that, and pass the mead..."
--Reiku Hiteruo

EmeraldRose
2006-11-28, 12:43 PM
Grr...now my hand is all swollen from not being used much...so DEX is at an all time low. :smallfurious: I'm tired of having a broken elbow! :smallfrown:

Jibar
2006-11-28, 12:46 PM
Dexterity. Being near blind does that to ya.
You'd think Strength looking at me, but I'm so stubborn I'm surprisingly strong.

Omniplex
2006-11-28, 01:51 PM
mine is strength. I took that test thing and I got Str: 8, Dex: 8 Con: 10, Int: 12, Wis: 14, and Cha: 12
Funny, because I've taken it before, and I got a 3 in both Str and Cha, and sixes in dex and con. maybe this test is a little more fair.

Ilev10000
2006-11-28, 07:57 PM
Charisma. I'm not a talkative person. At least when I'm face-to-face.:smallamused:

Kalbereth
2006-11-28, 08:02 PM
Charisma. Sort of. I'm horrible in social situations, but I have a strong tendency to take charge and most people defer to me when I do.

Wooter
2006-11-29, 11:20 PM
Constitution. I have horrible, horrible asthma.

Warlord
2006-11-29, 11:46 PM
Constitution, although that's a hard one to break down in real life. I generally fall ill about two to three times a year at most, but when it comes to food poisoning, I'll be the first in any group to get it. I'm also prone to gastritis.

Although not a d20 stat, my true dump stat would actually be will save. I have incredibly poor will power do do anything constructive and follow through! It sometimes makes me wonder if I'll end up with a lifetime of regrets for not doing the things I try to steel myself to do but end up getting sidetracked as usual. sigh.

sapphail
2006-11-30, 09:20 AM
Strength and Wisdom are both vying for the dubious distinction of being my dump stat - I have abominably low willpower where M&Ms are concerned - but then I have to get the bag open.

Weebl
2006-11-30, 04:30 PM
I have to say strength. I can't do any heavy lifting. But that might be because of my bad knee...

Chunklets
2006-11-30, 04:35 PM
The sad thing was that there were three ability scores that could have qualified... :smallmad: Anyway, I went with wisdom, since I do have trouble resisting temptation.

Mr._Wilson
2006-12-01, 05:04 AM
Surprise, surprise, another geek chooses Str as his dump stat. What are the odd?

Filmarillion
2006-12-01, 09:39 AM
Well I thought that I was above average on all categories, but I could not decide so I took the "test". It resulted in no dump skill, but no real high skill as well. I would suggest CHA as my dump

STR: 16
DEX: 16
CON: 14 I do not believe the test accurately reflects this one. It asks if you have any problems, not how you recover from them. Probably low CON high Heal skill...
INT pt 1- 11 pt 2- 14
INT 13
WIS 15
CHA 12 Not much in the looks department, but can sell ketchup popsicles to a woman in white in Florida in August!!!:smallwink:

Xanadu
2006-12-01, 11:01 AM
It's not that I'm not a leader. . . lots of people say I am actually a pretty good one. I just don't have those people skills most people do (I honestly think that my brother mugged them from me).
Let's face it, I'm not exactly a sexy beast, I can't hold a proper conversation. . . the list can go on!

flarewing
2006-12-01, 04:12 PM
tough one. im not overly strong or dextrous, but when i practice weapon fighting for real, my preferred weapons are the broadsword and the throwing knives. im not half bad with a bow, and really good at throwing knives (sticks 4 out 0f 5 in center). im top in class, except for science, but thats because my science teacher is extremly bias. i like to go on vegetarian strikes now and then where i eat no meat, so my wisdom's relatively high. im not terribly sickly, but i have no problem admitting im at the bottom at the school food chain. so charisma.

Crazy Owl
2006-12-01, 05:41 PM
Probably all of them accept Int which still isn't notable. Worst is probably Wisdom though.

Dretch
2006-12-04, 02:04 AM
Well, I'm reasonably strong, I'm hard to hit when unarmored :smallwink:, I don't get sick often, I'm at least above average intelligence wise, can command attention, but frankly, I make bad choices all of the time, and I'm very absent minded.

phoenixineohp
2006-12-04, 07:28 AM
Con. My body hates me. Strength next, but most of that can go under con. I.e. I can swim like a fish but don't make me run for the bus, my asthma will kill me and my knees will go out and I'll catch a cold from someone I sat next to. ;)

AtomicKitKat
2006-12-04, 01:07 PM
Probably Charisma, Wisdom or Constitution. I have put on freakish displays of strength that few people would believe someone my size capable of. I can't juggle, but I'm flexible, and capable of squeezing myself around various obstacles as well as pole walking(walking along poles like the ones people chain their bikes to, around inch and a half in diameter). I catch diseases, but I recover from them decently enough, and usually only catch them when stressed. I'm apparently "smart" enough to know a few languages(not all fluently), and I almost always know a little something about anything. Low Wisdom is supposed to be a sign of madness, so maybe that qualifies. I have poor vision, but my hearing is excellent though. Maybe I put a lot of ranks into maxing it out or something. Some degree of Scent makes up for it too. I can charm people somewhat, but generally do better if they don't actually meet me face to face(must be low on the Appearance side of it).

In short, I'm fairly well-rounded. ;)

Mathias Saire
2006-12-04, 01:19 PM
Charisma definitely I am not a very sociable person, can't impress to many people with the shyness factor

QuiGonJ
2006-12-05, 11:22 PM
Wisdom, definatly. While I like to think myself as reasonably possessing average to above average rolls in the other stats, I know deep down that you can make some really interesting mistakes if you fail that will save.

The Vanishing Hitchhiker
2006-12-06, 06:20 AM
Strength. Very yes.

Rockphed
2006-12-08, 03:27 AM
I am a blunt, barbarian, genius. Take a wild guess which stat I dumped. That's right, Charisma! I have none!

And as for the genius bit, I really am smart. Just give me back that transcript and I have a box of donuts for you. I am just slightly chaotic.

Wizzardman
2006-12-10, 02:34 AM
Okay, I'm not sure, but I think mine is Wisdom:

Normally, I generally have really good willpower [so I may have Iron Will], and am decently in control of myself and my actions. However, I also have this tendency to come up with complex plans that are either really good or really bad. Plans that sound good, but have some inherent flaw that common sense picks up on, but I never do.

Also, I'm generally rather oblivious about my surroudings, and have bad hearign.

Aldebaran
2006-12-10, 08:22 AM
I´d say dexterity, closely followed by Wisdom

Kriel
2006-12-10, 07:24 PM
Charisma, by far, but that's by choice. I was made fun of a lot during preschool and grade school for my last name (Gross) and I just became very withdrawn and still am.

Ulicus
2006-12-10, 09:25 PM
Wisdom, which is at a 7, 8 or 9.

Me =

Strength: 13

Need to work on this some more. I stopped going to the gym because it's boring.

Dexterity: 9

Hand/eye co-ordination has never really been my thing. Can't even begin train myself to juggle. Since I gave up karate, my reflexes have gone down considerably, though I might be judging myself too harshly

Constitution: 13/14

Takes a lot to floor me (though it has been done), be it fists, alchohol or the rare bout of illness.

Intelligence: 13/14/15/16

Rarely utilised due to procrastination. Likely to be overestimated.

Wisdom: 7/8/9

No common sense, I make terrible decisions all the time (that's if I ever end up deciding at all)

Charisma: 14/15/16

People seem to like me.

I'm not bad looking, though I'd like to be more anti-social than I am no-one lets me, women aren't really a problem (especially since the OC made people with geeky hobbies "cool"; I get "Oh my god, you're like Seth, I love Seth!" a lot) - though that may be a Uni thing - and I win elections (all style and no substance - the other person is almost always more qualified, I'm just better at public speaking and rhetoric).

Lord Magtok
2006-12-10, 11:03 PM
ESARS:MAny seem to believe mine is CHA, as no meatbag has ever seemed to enjoy my presence. My lord Magtok, and the lesser androids of his disagree, and just a while ago I gave a speech that inspired countless meatbag troops to go uot and fight the rebellion. They were all brutally slain, as they were double agents that still thought they were decieving my lord. Ah the look on their faces as they met the swift retribution of my led. Those were the days...
Magtok: I would like to tell you all, but that'd be too risky. Sorry.

Armads
2006-12-11, 02:23 AM
Mine: Str 6, Dex 12, Con 10, Int 12, Wis 13, Cha 7, according to the Druid's Grove test

Although i put Con as my dump stat

King_of_Oz
2006-12-13, 10:39 PM
Dump Stat: Strength

I find it amusing how few people listed intelligence as their dump stat (me included)

Natania
2006-12-15, 02:17 PM
Wisdom…. for sure. I never make the right decision, and I procrastinate whenever I get the chance…. If someone asked me to save the world I would probably answer: “Not today I have more important things to do. Maybe tomorrow...”

Expladia
2006-12-15, 05:20 PM
I'm gonna have to say strength.

I'm pretty active, but I still can't pic up my dog...

In my defense, it's a BIG dog. ¬_¬ :smallfrown:

My highest stat would probably be...

Hmmm... I honestly don't know... I'm gonna go take a quiz to find out! :smallbiggrin:

Mayo_the_Thurmaturge
2006-12-15, 07:24 PM
Con because of athsma and I can't jog at all; though cha was a very close second.

Captain van der Decken
2006-12-15, 07:26 PM
Wisdom.. I find it easy to miss the obvious, have to think things through a lot, and suck at finding things.

Dunxco
2006-12-16, 01:47 AM
Ouch... Tough choice between Strength and Charisma, that one... But I went with Strength. I'm a strong guy, for my build, but I've hardly got the figure or a pro athlete. Much faster/tougher/smarter/wiser than I am strong, for sure (in fact I'm really quite light, even girls below my weight can pick me up with no issue).

Wolfie_1066
2006-12-16, 01:53 AM
I just give into temptation way to much although i have a bit of common sence i am still adventurous and want to do things that my parents say not to do! (I.E i give into temptation because i just want to do some of the things they ask) and part of the time i will do something thats agenst common sence

although i think i have a pretty high cha even though im not the BEST i have a pretty high cha, Con will be advrage at least higher then my sis my sis i think con was her dump stat although i think she has a bit of a higher wis then me :smallannoyed: my con might be higher but i have loewr back problems from a injury which permanently lowerd my con although it would be around advrage

elgrabadula
2007-01-14, 05:57 PM
i am not very wise but all the girls say iamuglyand stupid but i get good grades i am good at pe and can type fast i can take a lot ofpunches every wear even in the crotch. so i would have to say wisdom or charisma

zeratul
2007-01-14, 06:04 PM
mine is charisma. it's not that im not nice but im kind of shy in an odd way and always go into some corner at parties. also im a nerd so that doesent exactly atract people......................

Jewel Thief
2007-01-14, 06:04 PM
Strength. I've plenty of dexterity (I do track and cross country), I'm no good when it comes to lugging weights around. I'd say Charisma is my highest ability modifier, then Dexterity, then Wisdom, then Intelligence, then Constitution, then Strength.

Teal Kuinshi
2007-01-14, 07:03 PM
unfortunately for me, almost all of those would be my dump stats...
>hiding in a corner, crying<
If I had to chose one, Charisma would probably be my worst

CuthroatMcGee
2007-01-14, 07:10 PM
Dexterity is my dump stat. I'm not super flexible or well-balanced.

If I were to stat myself:
Str 12
Dex 8
Con 12
Int 19
Wis 16
Chr 14

The charisma doesn't make sense to me. People really like me for some reason, and they like me even more if I make fun of them or show them up intellectually. I don't get it.

Don Julio Anejo
2007-01-14, 08:12 PM
Really bad CON (8?), I get sick a lot and pretty bad DEX (8ish), but everything else is decent/pretty good.

Although I can't say my WIS is that good either.. I'm perceptive, but that's about it - I sometimes don't even remember what I did last night (even if it didn't involve certain 40% beverages), or what I ate for breakfast. I also do a lot of funny-but-stupid stuff that deserves to be in Dumb and Dumber.

I'd say I would be something like this:

Str 14
Dex 8
Con 8
Wis 12
Int 16
Cha 16

the_tick_rules
2007-01-15, 12:03 PM
well maybe not my dump stat but i exercise charisma the least. well i have a few friends that i get along with but i don't really need to be charismatic around them, we just get along fine normally. i've nearly given up trying to be charismatic with women becuase it seems that has been replaced with alcohol and asking if they wanna "talk" in your room. i'm workin on killing my morals so i can do that, so maybe later lol.

Lilivati
2007-01-16, 01:13 AM
Wisdom. Also frequently my character dump stat. >_>

although
2007-01-16, 01:23 AM
*Death takes a note of those that took Wisdom as a dump stat. He is hoping to promote his new range of inflatable dartboards*
I'll take a dozen!

(And it'll probably take me quite a few throws before I actually pop one.)

In other words, dexterity would be my dump stat, if my wisdom weren't even worse.

TheAnimal
2007-01-16, 02:59 AM
I probably have a below-par dexterity, considering how poor my coordination is at times. I used to have a pretty low STR too, but that has improved a lot lately. (Since I and my wife now have a bunch of animals to feed... Oat and especially water is pretty heavy stuff if you have to carry bucket-loads of it every day.)

Ashildr_the_Bard
2007-01-16, 04:37 AM
Hmmmm...I'd say either Strength or Widsom. My Dex, Cha, and Int are all decently high, and I get sick maybe once a year so my Con is pretty decent. I'm not a weakling, but I'm not a neckless mutant either so my Str would be middling. Maybe Wisdom. I'm undecided.

Alex Kidd
2007-01-16, 07:06 AM
Wisdom, definitely.

Strength: 17

I'm physically big(194cm, 115kg roughly equal levels of fat and muscle), go to the gym and swim regularly, I'm capable of carrying a friend who's a bit over 70kg(like 150 pounds or so) over my head(he was drunk and I wasn't gonna carry him close to me in case he puked) for a good 20 minutes or so. Damn alcoholics.

Dexterity: 17

Quicker than I look(admittedly that isn't very fast), though I have very good hand-eye coordination. Fairly poor reflexes as a result of terrible attention span, can be good when I concentrate. I'm also extremely flexible which while not that sexy in a guy, at least I think so, never heard a girl list it as a good point, it is a cool trick to put your foot on the top of your head while standing straight.:smalltongue:

Constitution: 12

Decent endurance and stamina, high pain threshold. Very low alcohol tolerance though. Also get sick more often than I should, not to a worrying degree, but I probably should eat better.

Intelligence: 17

Hampered by my rather extreme laziness, the few times I have bent it all onto something, I did some amazing stuff. Also I'm a ridiculous repository of random knowledge and trivia, I EVER get onto a game show, I'm set.

Wisdom: 3

What was V's description of Belkar's wisdom? "It would compare favourably to that of a table." That's about right. No self discipline, little ability for forethought, no commonsense, negligible self motivation have all appeared prominently in many report cards. About the best thing I've got going here is a finely tuned sense of when to run, particularly when fire, explosions or acid is involved.

Also horrible short term memory.

Charisma: 13

I get and keep friends easily, have little problem with public speaking or shyness, and am generally well remembered. My Leavers shirt had so many signature's, I had to start using the lining of my jacket. That said I have little social drive myself and my friends tend to have to force me to do things, hell I nearly slept through my birthday until a group of them woke me up and dragged me off half asleep. I also have a tendency to make a complete ass of myself occaisionally and then get crippled with shame and embarassment.

Vespe Ratavo
2007-01-16, 10:10 PM
Constitution. Definitely.

Strength: 11. Not very impressive, but it's a bit tougher than usual for my age (a bit, and FYI its not due to old age. Its due to youth.)

Dexterity: 14. Probably one of my strong points. I have very good reaction time.

Constitution: 7. My worst point. I get sick all the time, and I'm not fit.

Intelligence. 16. Good, but I tend to not use it very often.

Wisdom: 18. I hate to brag, but I gotta say, I think this is my strongest point. I'm very philosophical, and tend to get into long debates about religion, evolution and such.

Charisma: 16. I think that its probably about this much, but at my school I get an effective -15 due to me not being "cool" and being a "nerd" and not having an "iPod" or a "Myspace." I try to tell "them" that I'm just "not part of the crowd" and that I'm "smart" and "vegetarian" but then "they" get "angry" and throw "knives" at my "face." But outside of school I get along with people quite well, and I talk well and look fairly good. (80s greaser type look, you know, black hair, leather jacket, blue jeans, etc)

Edit: took a test. Heres what I got. 15 Strength, 12 Dexterity. 9 Constitution, 18 Intelligence, 16 Wisdom, and 14 Charisma.

A Pointy Object
2007-01-16, 10:38 PM
A tough one... Dexterity (my extraordinary lack of coordination) just beats out Constitution (I'll never run a marathon... although I can take a hit and keep going.)

Ganjuu-kun
2007-01-17, 12:49 PM
I'd have to say either Intelligence or wisdom. When i ran away from home when i was 16, that sort of ended my schooling, and i'll probably be stuck at the convinience store forever because of that. :smallsigh:

Roderick_BR
2007-01-17, 02:04 PM
Wisdom. Nuff said. Charisma would be a close second. I'd be a poor paladin :p

Don Julio Anejo
2007-01-17, 03:54 PM
Out of curiousity.. I've seen charisma debated on for hours on end as to what it is. But what is wisdom? I've always found the d&d description as somewhat lacking.

I'd have to say either Intelligence or wisdom. When i ran away from home when i was 16, that sort of ended my schooling, and i'll probably be stuck at the convinience store forever because of that.

Get bartender training.. it's kinda expensive but it's an awesome job with awesome tips. I'm doing that after I'm done wasting all of my money on lenses for my camera.

LordVader
2007-01-17, 04:06 PM
I'd say a little bit of both Dex and Str. I am getting stronger, though- soon I will have no dump stat! Muahahahahahaha.

Saurina
2007-01-17, 04:06 PM
Indeed, I am known for being a world, ok, school famous clutz. I am the most unco-ordinated person. I find it is easier to swagger to places than walk in a straight line.

Dexterity was my dump stat, that's for sure.

I hear you! I routinely trip over my feet... Dex is definitely my RL dump stat!

Jewish_Joke
2007-01-17, 04:42 PM
Strength, for the sake of charisma.

I'm one to joke my way out of a fight.

And besides, a high charisma, combined with my chaotic good alignment, means I have lots of friends to fight my battles for me...

Not that I would ever ask them to, of course! :smallwink:

Sebastian Bux
2007-01-17, 04:51 PM
Though at first I would have taken Strength (lack of physical fitness) I'm actually rather strong and so I really don't feel it's the right fit for me. Upon more careful consideration and reading the provided descriptions i've chosen Wisdom instead. I think those of you who have gotten to know me might agree :smallredface:

Rambi
2007-01-17, 05:27 PM
Con, seriously a strong breeze could knock me down, take my money and leave me hanging upside down from a tree with "PWNED!" written on my face.

Aimbot
2007-01-18, 08:35 PM
Cha or strength. If I weren't so healthy it'd be Con; I have no endurance but I never get sick.

Scorpina
2007-01-18, 08:38 PM
Wisdom, since I'm always missing obvious things and making stupid decisions. I doubt I have that high a Strength or Constitution score, either.

Don Julio Anejo
2007-01-19, 05:28 AM
Hm apparently no one wants to answer my wisdom question =((

What exactly is it apart from common sense?

0wca
2007-01-19, 07:58 PM
I would say dexterity, and partially strength. Though I'm fixing both with Kendo and Tai Chi. :smallsmile:

Lu-Tzao
2007-02-04, 06:07 AM
Tough... I chose Charisma because I generally won't talk to people I don't know.. but wisdom may be close behind, I act foolish but I have good willpower, so... I don't know really

Kyrsis
2007-02-04, 06:14 AM
Strength by far, for me.

Kyrsis
2007-02-04, 06:20 AM
Hm apparently no one wants to answer my wisdom question =((

What exactly is it apart from common sense?

It's also your ability to apply knowledge, experiences and insight. Use of judgement, that sort of thing.

starwoof
2007-02-04, 07:33 AM
Both my strength and dex scores hover around the area of 9... had to take a hit to boost my charisma!

jono
2007-02-04, 08:24 AM
Definitely Dexterity. I'd stick myself in a suit of half-plate and hope to god that my maxed Knowledge: History check would add a circumstance bonus to AC against the charging Hobgoblin.

Yeh, my girlfriend would back me up. I bash my head off bookcases, Fall out of bed regularly, drop stuff... generally not a very dexterous person.

Sewer_Bandito
2007-02-04, 11:25 AM
Yeah, definately strength for me.

Darius Midnite
2007-02-04, 12:38 PM
Well, intelligence is not my strong side (Concerning math and complex things). But I'm in my best shape, the girls think I'm very charming, I rarely get ill, and seeing where I am now I would say that my choices have been good (Wisdom)

Athenodorus
2007-02-04, 12:48 PM
Yesterday, I bumped my toe 2-3 times and spilled my drink twice, so I'd say dexterity. Though strength was tempting as I am quite the lightweight unless angry.

Jaguira
2007-02-04, 10:23 PM
Probably charisma... I tell it like it is, and usually end up yelling like a barbarian in the end. Yeeeeeeeah...

Magi_Ring_O
2007-02-04, 10:39 PM
Constitution for me, I almost always have a slight cold.

Pyre
2007-02-05, 12:41 AM
They're all dump stats.

Setra
2007-02-05, 03:24 PM
I'm fairly strong
I almost never get sick
I like to think myself intelligent and wise
Also, I am told I am very charismatic, I don't think so but that's just me.

I don't fall over myself, but I'm very bad with any real task that requires dexterity.

Dib
2007-02-05, 03:53 PM
Strength: While I'm not overly strong, I am extremely resilient which lends itself to me being able to push more weights without breaking a sweat even though I have small muscles.

Constitution: I am perhaps the most constitute person I know (not showing off or anything) I have an alarmingly high metabolism as well as being extremely healthy, which is unlikely based off of what I eat and the fact I never excersise. I am also the most immune to pain person as well, though I do feel... I can put up with it better than enyone else.

Intelligence: Im fairly high in this... but I feel time is bringing it down... along with my sense of being arsed to pay attention.

Wisdom: This is perhaps the closest I have to a dump stat besides my actual 'dump stat'... though I do often spout wise words mangled into gibberish, I lack all forms of common sense.

Charisma: hmm... this used to be my worst... but its gotten a lot better over the last year... a lot better...

Dexterity: tada! Dump stat! I trip, I drop, I stumble, I do just about everything to show I have no form of dexterity whatsoever... I can't even scale a 6ft wall! And Im over 6 ft! all my mates can do it and their shorter than me! I cant even do it when Im being pulled from the other end!

Thogu hthe od thing is I am a surprisingly talented sculpter when it comes to detail... I do a lot of converting with 28mm scale models, so am used to working with fiddly things..

Dragor
2007-02-05, 04:00 PM
Strength I have an inner strength, so to speak... I have managed to topple people a lot bigger than me when I go into Hulk Mode.

Dexterity I'm not that much of a clutz. I'd say my stat would probably be about 10 for Dex.

Constitution Fit as a fiddle. I walk to School every day at a fair distance, and walk back at the same distance. I'm always active all day. Well, apart from mornings.... :smallbiggrin:

Intelligence I'm not that thick - but I'm not that intelligent either. I'm not a jack of all trades... I'm only good at Geography and History...

Wisdom My definate dump-stat. This ranges all from decisions in D&D and guesses for answers in class.

Charisma I'd say I'm pretty charismatic, because I can pull off witty ripostes and, if we're not using BoEF rules (god forbid) I'm quite a 'pretty piece of flesh', to quote Romeo and Juliet. I'm trying to keep my ego at a minimum low here :smallbiggrin:

ozymand1as
2007-02-05, 09:42 PM
Because I Am A Nerd!

heretic
2007-02-05, 09:54 PM
Strength: I have generally small muscles mostly because the only exercise I get is running, which doesn't lend itself to upper-body strength. I can pass for average if I don't have to do all that much work.

Dexterity: I have naturally quick hands and feet, from years of drumming and soccer. A few months ago, I won a friendly boxing match against a guy a little taller and a little heavier than me. "So what?" you ask. Well, said guy is also a sports fanatic and in great shape. I only beat him by moving my feet like crazy and a little bit of amateur strategy regarding the timing of punches.

Constitution: I run a lot in spare time, although I have slacked off in past weeks. I seem to be immune to weight gain, even when I don't exercise.

Intelligence: I smarter than almost everybody I know, barring those significantly older than me.

Wisdom: I guess average. I'm not oblivious or anything, but I'm not a seer either. I do have a good, if selective memory.

Charisma: I am good at persuasion/negotiation/coercion and I gain friends without really trying that hard. That is, I don't have a ton of friends, but they just sort of spring up.

EDIT:

According to the test, I got
str 11
dex 12
con 12
int 10
wis 11
cha 13

Way to make me feel dumb, test...

EDIT 2: Apparently, according to the other test on that site, I'm a LG Elven Bard.

Setra
2007-02-06, 12:33 AM
I just took the test

Str. 16
Dex: 14
Con: 13
Int: 16
Wis: 10
Cha: 20

I feel a little silly now, hey what class would those stats be good for anyways?

High Cha, bard maybe?

Race -
Human: -2.2
Elf: -4.1
Dwarf: 10.5
Halfling: 20.6
Gnome: 13.6
Half-Orc: -16

So Halfling

Class -
Barbarian: -21.4
Bard: 15.1
Cleric: -4.6
Druid: 12
Fighter: 6.7
Monk: -1.3
Paladin: 5.6
Ranger: 0.7
Rogue: -3.5
Sorceror: 30.8
Wizard: 16.7

Sorceror

Alignment -
Lawful: 39.3
Neutral: 8.7
Chaotic: 18.9

Good: 24.1
Neutral: 24
Evil: 2.9

Lawful, Neutral. Cause the 2.9 evil counters the extra .1 for Good.

A Lawful Neutral Halfling Sorceror.

0wca
2007-02-06, 07:26 PM
I also just took the test:

Race:
Human: 8.9
Elf: 10.3
Dwarf: 6.8
Halfling: -22.8
Gnome: -36.4
Half-Orc: -19.4

Class:
Barbarian: -19
Bard: 11.6
Cleric: 6.9
Druid: 9.8
Fighter: 2.9
Monk: -1.3
Paladin: -5.6
Ranger: -0.7
Rogue: -4.9
Sorceror: 14.1
Wizard: 6.7

Alignment:
Lawful: 25
Neutral: 17
Chaotic: 16

Good: 34.5
Neutral: 16
Evil: 0

A Lawful Good Elf Sorcerer.

My stats "are":

Str 7
Dex 10
Con 13
Int 13
Wis 10
Cha 8

I think the second test is really badly composed, not because I got a bad score, but because there are some REALLY wierd questions...

Also, I found a better test at http://fantasyherald.com/quiz/dand/index.php

It's pretty similar, but I think more accurate.

Here's another one: http://www.okcupid.com/tests/take?testid=1413232524566911729

0wca
2007-02-06, 08:25 PM
This one rocks!

http://www.okcupid.com/tests/take?testid=1532690756472625027

I got the

Mystic Theurge

33% Combativeness, 20% Sneakiness, 70% Intellect, 63% Spirituality

Brilliant and spiritual! You are a Mystic Theurge!

Score! You have a prestige class. A prestige class can only be taken after you’ve fulfilled certain requirements. This may mean that you’re an exceptionally talented person, but it probably doesn't.

The Mystic Theurge is a combination of a cleric and a mage. They can cast both arcane and divine spells, and are good at both, making them pretty terrifying on the battlefield. They have more raw spellpower than just about any other class.

You're both intelligent and faithful, but not violent or deceitful. I guess that makes you a pretty good person.

http://is3.okcupid.com/users/152/386/15238646033989136694/mt1128069619.jpg

My test tracked 4 variables How you compared to other people your age and gender:
You scored higher than 10% on Combativenesshttp://is1.okcupid.com/graphics/0.gif (http://www.okcupid.com/)http://is1.okcupid.com/graphics/0.gif (http://www.okcupid.com/)
You scored higher than 10% on Sneakinesshttp://is1.okcupid.com/graphics/0.gif (http://www.okcupid.com/)http://is1.okcupid.com/graphics/0.gif (http://www.okcupid.com/)
You scored higher than 76% on Intellecthttp://is1.okcupid.com/graphics/0.gif (http://www.okcupid.com/)http://is1.okcupid.com/graphics/0.gif (http://www.okcupid.com/)
You scored higher than 85% on Spirituality

Which is very accurate! :smallsmile:

heretic
2007-02-06, 08:39 PM
Wizard
40% Combativeness, 43% Sneakiness, 82% Intellect, 22% Spirituality

Brilliant! You are a Wizard!
Wizards are spells-casters who study powerful arcane magic. While Wizards tend to be pretty fragile, some of those spells can pack quite a punch. Unlike Clerics, Wizards aren’t as good at fixing people as they are at breaking them, so watch where you toss that fireball…
Your most distinctive trait is your intelligence. You're probably well learned and logical, if perhaps a bit fragile. http://is2.okcupid.com/users/152/386/15238646033989136694/mt1128069261.jpg

Zephra
2007-02-08, 07:36 AM
I don't get sick easily, but I always wear out--that's con

onasuma
2007-02-08, 11:37 AM
charisma..

Talyn
2007-02-08, 11:10 PM
I love that the biggest hits are in STR and CHA, and almost NOBODY has picked INT. Yep, we're a bunch of D&D players, all right.

Mine is WIS - not for willpower, which I think I've got in spades, but because I'm quite clueless regarding listen/spot/survival type checks. Oh, and because I have no common sense whatsoever.

Scorpina
2007-02-09, 04:59 AM
I love that the biggest hits are in STR and CHA, and almost NOBODY has picked INT.

Three people did...

Don Julio Anejo
2007-02-09, 05:09 AM
Apparently George W. Bush, Jessica Simpson and Paris Hilton read these forums.

TheAnimal
2007-02-09, 05:46 AM
I love that the biggest hits are in STR and CHA, and almost NOBODY has picked INT. Yep, we're a bunch of D&D players, all right.

Or maybe most of us just live in denial? :smalltongue:
@^ Nah, they wouldn't admit it, either.

Vouru
2008-03-15, 12:02 AM
I'll defiantly have to go with con, I'll omit I'm no Albert Einstein nor are my other stats awe inspiring but when there's a cold to catch I'm the poor bugger who gets it first :smallsigh:

Vouru
2008-03-15, 12:07 AM
Sorry double post

KBF
2008-03-15, 12:12 AM
Intelligence, easy. And I want to be a programmer... :smallfrown:

Hell Puppi
2008-03-15, 12:14 AM
Wisdom- I'm the dumbest smart person ever.

That and I have no willpower.

Flickerdart
2008-03-15, 12:14 AM
I put down Charisma, although it's a toss-up between that and Strength. Then come Dexterity and Wisdom, and Intelligence and Constitution I would say are my top stats.
At least I usually roll well against diseases and on Knowledge checks. Could be just those particular modifiers as caused by my levels.

Samiam303
2008-03-15, 12:19 AM
Man, back in the day when we could actually make polls... I went to vote in this poll and came to the realization that I already had, just over a year ago. O.O

Haruki-kun
2008-03-15, 12:33 AM
No point denying it. I dumped strength, definitely.

Sometimes I wish I hadn't. :smallfrown:

Flickerdart
2008-03-15, 12:40 AM
No point denying it. I dumped strength, definitely.

Sometimes I wish I hadn't. :smallfrown:

Sometimes I wonder if the guy who rolled me decided to place stats and skills at random and see if the character was viable or not.

reorith
2008-03-15, 12:43 AM
a tie between cha, str, wis, int, dex, con. i pretty much suck in a consistent manner.

Haruki-kun
2008-03-15, 12:48 AM
Sometimes I wonder if the guy who rolled me decided to place stats and skills at random and see if the character was viable or not.

Not sure. I was always just way too lazy to excercise. Besides, I got picked on for being the weakes, slowest and worst player in every team I ever joined, si I just gave up on it.

Sixscimitars
2008-03-15, 01:04 AM
Constitution. I run out of energy very quickly, I catch a flu whenever I come near one, I vomit every time I stay up too late, but otherwise, I'm good.

Terraoblivion
2008-03-15, 01:08 AM
Overall i think it is dexterity. I have managed to stand up and then stumble over my own feet too many times for it to be anything else. I was thinking about strength, but then i remembered that I've been able to hold my own whenever i have had to help a friend move. So Dex with Str a close second for me.

Admiral Squish
2008-03-15, 01:15 AM
Does wisdom count common sense? I think that counts, for me.

I jumped out of a second-story window onto a mattress I'd dragged out onto the porch, once. Not smart, but a GREAT way to wake up in the morning.

Admiral Squish
2008-03-15, 01:27 AM
My score on The RPG Class Test:

Bard
(70% Combativeness, 53% Sneakiness, 82% Intellect, 33% Spirituality)
http://is3.okcupid.com/users/152/386/15238646033989136694/mt1128068901.jpg

"Dashing and multi-talented: You are a Bard!

A decent warriors, reasonable spell-caster, and fairly good at tricking people, the Bard is the jack of all trades. These charming fellows live by their wits, though a sharp blade, a few spells, and some lockpicks never hurt.

Smart, sneaky, and aggressive, you're probably good at most things you try. You don't have much need for spirituality or superstition and are much more likely to live in the here and now... and if you can get some fun and profit out of the here and now, even better."

I am, le awesome.

Tempest Fennac
2008-03-15, 03:01 AM
Mine is Str, folowed by Wis (on the bright side, my other stats are good).

Ethrael
2008-03-15, 03:36 AM
Mine would have to be Dexterity, I'm more of a lumbering giant than a nimble whatever.

Dallas-Dakota
2008-03-15, 04:07 AM
Well, I don´t really have a dump stat.
I´d have to choose between con and Charisma.
I get sick pretty easily but am pretty much ´imune´ to most physical damage and such. You can beat my hand dozens of times and I would think it would tickle, I am serious here.

I´m a bity ugly, I am a bit of a wall flower, but I am definetly a peoples ´people´ I know very many, many, many people, and stay in touch with all of them.

77% Combativeness, 60% Sneakiness, 44% Intellect, 52% Spirituality
http://is2.okcupid.com/users/152/386/15238646033989136694/mt1128069158.jpg

Combative, stealthy, and spiritual; you are a Ranger!
Rangers are the warriors of the woodlands. Stealthy, skilled in combat, and capable of casting spells, they are fearsome opponents and skilled hunters. Rangers are usually accompanied by an animal companion and have a tendency to either use a bow, or to wield a melee weapon in each hand.
Sneaky, aggressive, and faithful, though not overly inclined towards that "book learning," you're probably a pretty dangerous person when you want to be. You may be a staunch defender of the forests, but I don't trust you.

Kedami
2008-03-15, 05:00 AM
Acording to the test...

Str 5
Dex 14
Con 12
Int 15
Wis 15
Cha 14

I'm really surprised. I always thought my Constitution would be way lower since I have a perma-cold, but since I can take damage without feeling it too much and not get worn out by three flights of stairs (it takes 5) then it turned out well... But then again, I'm not a very out-doorsy person so I've never broken a bone and I've never gotten any serious illness.

Orzel
2008-03-15, 05:01 AM
Dexterity. My skill ranks counters most instances (Stealth, Thievery) but when It doesn't (Balance lol).