PDA

View Full Version : Pathfinder Conversion/Balancing or the Avatar d20 system based off D&D3.5

Wolfang237
2013-02-19, 09:15 PM
My brother found a d20 system for Avatar the Last Airbender and wants to play a campaign with the rules and world. BUT We wanna do it in pathfinder (plus I have the character builder from Lone Wolf and will be putting in the balanced materials after it's done here.)

Link: https://sites.google.com/site/avatard20/home

If anyone is interested and has the time, feel free to look these classes and their associated feats/lore. First off, is it balanced for 3.5? Would it still/still not be balanced for Pathfinder if we converted it? If not, what would be balanced and what should change to convert it to Pathfinder?

Istari
2013-02-19, 10:04 PM
Funnily enough that project actually originated from this site, so you might be able to find someone from the original design team.

From my recollection your main issue would be the increased number of feats that pathfinder characters receive, though I don't think the power boost from that would be too strong for an average campaign. Overall the balance should translate well.

Wolfang237
2013-02-19, 11:05 PM
Thanks - I'll leave this up then for anyone who knows them, might know them, IS them, or has ideas and I'll go ahead on over to Lone Wolf Forums and get started on getting this into my Character Builder.