PDA

View Full Version : In what ways can you become immune to the sickened condition before 20th level?

Chaosvii7
2013-02-20, 12:24 PM
I wanted to play a Bloodmage, which has a class feature that sickens you if you if you have too much arcane magic welled up inside of your blood. It does not ignore immunity to sickness, so I have been looking for ways to get myself immune to sickness, and I can't seem to find any.

Does anyone have any suggestions?

Diovid
2013-02-20, 01:08 PM
Take the Strong Stomach feat (Cityscape).

Slipperychicken
2013-02-20, 01:23 PM
Can you give me a source on Bloodmage? Only one I'm finding is DanDWiki, which means it's most likely bad homebrew.

Anything which gives you a Construct or Undead type cancels sickness, like Necropolitan, Warforged, or Half-Golem.

Karnith
2013-02-20, 03:11 PM
Can you give me a source on Bloodmage? Only one I'm finding is DanDWiki, which means it's most likely bad homebrew
I assume that he's talking about the Pathfinder class, which can be found on that system's SRD here (http://www.d20pfsrd.com/classes/prestige-classes/other-paizo/a-b/bloatmage).

HunterOfJello
2013-02-20, 03:15 PM
Feat:
Shape Soulmeld (Pauldrons of Health) - Immunity to disease, as well as being sickened or nauseated

Races:
Warforged
Warforged Scout

~

Air Races from UA (partial immunity) - don't have to breathe air and are therefore immune to most causes of the sickened state

Shining Wrath
2013-02-20, 03:46 PM
Warforged. Immune to a lot of stuff that flesh is heir to, as they possess no flesh.