PDA

View Full Version : OOTS human resources

pendell
2013-02-20, 04:58 PM
So, as of 870, it appears that the Order is undergoing staff turnover. So they will most likely have an opening. I'm trying to think through the requirements...

1) High level (10-15).
2) Preferably of good alignment. Neutral good preferable, since the party has lawful and chaotic types in it.
3) Must be a capable melee fighter.
4) Must have a high will save or must be correctable via item. Wisdom score in the double digits.

Compensation: Shares in any loot won, expenses paid.

Anything else? Who should fill the opening they now have ? Anyone seen so far in the strip? If anyone has a 3.5E character , would you send in his/her/its resume?

I'm wondering if we could get O-chul. I think he'd fill in well.

Respectfully,

Brian P.

Shred-Bot
2013-02-20, 06:33 PM
O-Chul and Lien are both investigating Kraagor's gate now anyway, so if one or both of them gets hired the order won't even have to pay relocation expenses! Plus they've both gained a few levels on Hinjo so they should be in the same ballpark as the order, level-wise, and paladins get the charisma bonus to all saves.

Gannji and Enor are still alive and kicking, and they appear to be strong enough to be useful (if probably not inclined to help).

Neither duo is really a perfect alignment but the party is at least on good terms with the paladins. I'm not sure who else would fit the bill, Julio Scoundrel maybe? Though he isn't keen on getting himself killed to facilitate dramatic tension so I doubt he'd be interested.

Incom
2013-02-20, 06:44 PM
We haven't determined for sure that Belkar is leaving.

Sunken Valley
2013-02-20, 06:48 PM
There is only one recruit to match Belkar's Caliber:

:miko: Miko Miyasaki. We know Roy got his Archon to do a task for him. Maybe it was getting an atonement spell. :smalltongue:

It will probably be O-chul though.

dps
2013-02-20, 07:07 PM
So, as of 870, it appears that the Order is undergoing staff turnover. So they will most likely have an opening. I'm trying to think through the requirements...

1) High level (10-15).
2) Preferably of good alignment. Neutral good preferable, since the party has lawful and chaotic types in it.
3) Must be a capable melee fighter.
4) Must have a high will save or must be correctable via item. Wisdom score in the double digits.

Compensation: Shares in any loot won, expenses paid.

Anything else? Who should fill the opening they now have ? Anyone seen so far in the strip? If anyone has a 3.5E character , would you send in his/her/its resume?

I'm wondering if we could get O-chul. I think he'd fill in well.

Respectfully,

Brian P.

Since Belkar doesn't meet requirements 2 or 4, why would a possible replacement have to meet them.

Since Roy hired Belkar to be the party's tracker, he'll presumably want a replacement with ranks in track. And he's presumably learned his lesson, and will actually ask any applicant if they do.

Mike Havran
2013-02-20, 07:18 PM
Hinjo.

Because that way, Viscount Bitterleaf could still save his life in some fortunate turn of events.

sam79
2013-02-25, 12:22 PM
As of 871, this post may no longer be available. Thank you for your interest in joining OOTS, and please check back again for future vacancies. We have it on good authority that a position may be vacant before the new year.

Sunken Valley
2013-02-25, 05:52 PM
There's always room for Miko in your Party! No party is complete without a miko. If OOTS had Miko instead of Belkar, Xykon would be dead by now.