PDA

View Full Version : Kansai Region: Main

Xepher117
2013-02-22, 12:26 AM
The light sea breeze blows over Greenhill City, rustling the grass and whistling between the buildings as the warm suns glistens the morning dew. Your weekend of celebrating has come, your exams are now in the past, and your new trainer card is snug in your pocket.

As a wild Pidgey coos on the roof of one of the buildings, it quickly picks up and flies off as the first of the class starts heading toward the school. The familliar sound of the bell starts ringing, signalling the opening of the school for your final moments, your graduation ceremony.

The soft purples lining the school run through your mind in a new light as you realize that you are really now a trainer. As you walk into the classroom, it is completely empty except for 15 desk set up in the rows, and the single Pokeball and small red and black case on every desk. On the chalk board at the front is written "Congratulations all of you! You all deserve this. Please wait for the ceremony to touch the items on your desk."

balian arcanine
2013-02-22, 01:05 AM
Brygit runs in the door dripping wet, fearing she is late from kayaking like most school days. She oddly sees that she is the first one there. She decides she will take the time to get a quick nap. She walks to the desk in the back corner, looks around to make sure no one is watching, then slowly, gently nudges the pokeball and case to one edge of the desk. Hoping no one saw her, she sits in the chair, props her legs up on the empty part of the desk, and shuts her eyes to try to grab a quick one.

Niria
2013-02-22, 01:23 AM
Katelynne walked briskly towards the school, holding herself back from an all-out run. She felt her body tingle in anticipation, as she could hardly believe that graduation was already here. Today would be the first day of the rest of her life and she couldn't wait to get it started.

As Katie walked in the doorway she was surprised to Brygit already there, (and what appeared to be sleeping), as she was used to being the first one to arrive in the classroom. Katie made her way quietly over to her desk, which was the first desk right next to the windows, and took a seat while she waited for the rest of the class to arrive. Her eyes briefly read the message on the board and then fluttered down to the pokeball that was directly in front of her. It was a tradition that every graduating class obtained a pokemon before leaving, and she was positive that this pokeball was it. She couldn't help but to wonder what type of pokemon could be found inside. While a fire type would be more than useful, Katie hoped that the pokeball contained a grass type as they are known to be a bit milder in nature.

balian arcanine
2013-02-22, 01:58 AM
Never able to sleep in school chairs for long, (good greif they are uncomfortable), Brygit stirs awake. She sees Katelynne and says "Hello. I was wondering when everybody else would show up."

D_Man_7733
2013-02-22, 01:58 AM
LUKE

So, this is it, graduation day Luke walks calmly through the school, losing his thoughtful face and saying hello to as many as he passed, the breeze reminding him of that fateful day where he found the pokemon... only today he didn't have a date to try and ruin his reputation if it happened again, taking a deep breath he cleared the moment from his mind, and tried to forget about it.

Walking into the class room still looking thoughtful, Luke stops to take in a breath of ocean air, before flashing one of his winning smiles to the girls already in the classroom; he steps somewhat lightly to his seat by the window, letting himself get lost in the breeze, but not before offering a "good morning" to each of the girls and a light bow as he went past. Almost seeming to go to sleep himself once he had sat down and lain back, his usual ritual while waiting for a teacher at the start of class, a ritual that had been disturbed more than enough times in previous classes, making it obvious that he didn't really go to sleep when this time came, he just "got lost" as he described it.

balian arcanine
2013-02-22, 02:17 AM
Rolling her eyes at Luke she teases "Hey Luke, got any hot dates soon?"

Lejosh
2013-02-22, 02:30 AM
Logan walks into the class room and seeing the other 3 there nods at them before walking over to the back corner opposite to Brygit. He examines the Pokeball on his desk without touching it, moving his head around it while probably looking quite strange to the others, but he didn't care. He then sits back, ruffles his hair and leans back on his chair staring at the ceiling letting his mind wander to thoughts of whatever enters his mind.

MansRoad
2013-02-22, 02:33 AM
Irisis had been looking forward to today but also dreaded it at the same time. She had been looking forward to it because graduating was aa great achievement and it meant she could finally be on her way to her dream. She had been dreading it because she knew most people don't keep in touch when they finish school. Irisis was walked to school as usual by one of her parents, today it was her mother as her father had to be at work this morning.

They walked in silence, letting the breeze through grass and leaves make them feel calm. When they reached the school Irisis started heading off towards the classroom while her mother went round to where the ceremony was going to take place. Walking through the halls of the school for possibly the last time, Irisis felt both happy and sad, excited and nervous. Reaching the door of the classroom she slid it open and walked in.

Irisis saw that four of her fellow classmates were already there, giving a deep bow in the doorway before entering. "Good morning to you Luke, Brygit, Katelynne, Logan, how are you all doing today? Got any plans for after the ceremony?" Irisis then walked to her desk which was the middle one in the second row and sat down, adjusting her glasses before looking at the pokeball and case on her desk. Even though she wanted to she didn't touch them, she would wait for the teacher to arrive before that.

balian arcanine
2013-02-22, 02:41 AM
Brygit, expecting someone more popular to respond, says nothing.

D_Man_7733
2013-02-22, 02:45 AM
LUKE

Sitting up, Luke looks to Brygit and smiles, "Unfortunately no, I wasn't exactly sure how long this would take", he speaks a little solemly before looking into the box, before being brought to Irisis, "Good Morning Irisis, and I'm afraid I have no plans at the moment but I think Brygit was just about to suggest something?" Looking back to her teasingly he adjusts himself so he is facing the rest of the room, with his back to the window. He didn't want to be rude after all.

balian arcanine
2013-02-22, 02:49 AM
Slightly startled Brygit says "Um, well, just to let you know i plan on becoming the strongest water trainer ever, and a gym leader. What about yall?"

MansRoad
2013-02-22, 02:56 AM
Irisis smiles at how those two reacted, it was a simple question with no real simple answer without thinking it through. "Well, I am going to travel for awhile, learn as much as I can about Pokemon then I will become a Professor just like Professor Pine."

Niria
2013-02-22, 03:02 AM
Katie smiled back at Brygit as she greeted her and nodded her head in agreement. "Yeah I guess I am surprised no one else has shown-" Her sentence was cut off as Luke entered the room. "Good morning Luke." Katelynn cheerfully waved at him as he took his seat. Although she had never spent hung out with Luke outside of class, Katie had always thought Luke was one of the nicest guys in their class. Maybe a bit flirty, but she didn't get why girls spoke badly about him. All because he helped a pokemon out? Jeeze people needed to get over themselves.

Katelynee waved as both Logan, and Irisis entered the classroom. As Irisis asked what everyone planned on doing after graduation, she smiled admirably at the girl. There was no denying that Irisis was the smartest girl in the class, and had probably received top marks on her exams. She made everything look so easy, and Katie couldn't help but to be a bit jealous of that.

"Jake and I plan on traveling the region. Taking on the gyms and probably some contests as well. Anyone is more than welcomed to travel with us if they wanted." She smiled as her eyes briefly scanned the room. Speaking of Jake, where was he? Katie sighed. Hopefully he had remembered to set his alarm...

balian arcanine
2013-02-22, 03:11 AM
"A Professor, but hen you'd have be indoors all the time. Why would you want to do that?" Brygit says.

Lejosh
2013-02-22, 03:11 AM
Wonken out of his daydream Logan listens to the others before adding in "I don't have any big plans, I just want to catch a group of Pokemon, train them to their full potential, treating them well and showing them off at their full potentials. I want them to become powerful enough to challenge the gym leaders and champion, but that isn't really what I want to do. I just want to travel, catch and train some Pokemon, exploring the world, maybe set up home somewhere filled with different and strange Pokemon."

D_Man_7733
2013-02-22, 03:18 AM
LUKE

Abruptly Standing and walking over to Brygit's desk, Luke holds his hand out "Well, then, I believe we have similar goals, but becoming the strongest is merely a side effect of mine, I seek to see all the oceans in the world with water pokemon... and I can't very well do that if I'm not strong now can I? Taking a deep breath after his little speach he begins again, "If it's okay with you, I hope to see your gym one day Brygit?"

If she accepts the offer of his hand he takes it and bows to give the back of her hand a light kiss. It's not unusual for him to do this, but only when he meets someone new.

Letting her hand go and straightening out, Luke looks around, nodding to Irisis and... Logan was it?, acknowledging her comment, but having nothing to add, Luke looks to Katie. "I'll definately think on it, I plan to do a bit of travelling, but if you've already made plans I wouldn't want to intrude" Still standing by Brygit, resting against the wall beside her desk, he looks over to his own table; thinking to himself I probably should have made these plans earlier shouldn't I? finishing with a quiet chuckle to himself, waiting for any responses.

Lizard Lord
2013-02-22, 03:22 AM
Devlin said goodbye top his grandparents and rushed off to school. He was finally going to be a pokemon trainer! This had to be the best day of his life!

Devlin walked into the room with a broad smile on his face as he said hello to other students already in the room. He then sat at the front and center desk in the room, not taking his eyes off the pokeball that sat on that desk.

Barely containing his excitement and unable to control his curiosity Devlin picks up the pokeball that sits at his desk. Devlin looks back at the others wondering if anyone would say anything if he took a quick peek at his pokemon before the teacher got there.

MansRoad
2013-02-22, 03:22 AM
Irisis thinks for a second before saying out loud. "I think I shall wait until the rest of the class to get here before I decide who I will travel with. If only to make it fair and decide when I have all the information to make an informed choice. If I am truely honest though I would be happy to travel with anyone who would want me along. I might even challenge the gyms myself, after all I cannot study Pokemon without studying Gyms too."

Irisis then notices that Devlin walked in as she had been talking and turns to him for a moment. "Good morning Devlin, how are you doing today? We are just discussing what we are going to do after graduation today."

balian arcanine
2013-02-22, 03:24 AM
Brygit accepts Luke's hand nervously. She has finally gotten his attention! What has she been doing wrong all this time? She is so nervous she can't speak and just smiles and nods her head meakly in response to him.

Ravanan
2013-02-22, 03:33 AM
Seika walks in, seemingly full of purpose as usual.

Hearing people discuss their aspirations and plans, she smiles, and, when appropriate, interjects: "While I certainly wouldn't begrudge anyone for wanting to take the league championship or a gym, I will be creating the ultimate team."

This is hardly anything new as Seika has never made a secret of any of her goals. When it comes to herself, she is hardly subtle.

"I'd love to join any of you though, as I'll need training partners, and more than that, I'd love the company."

With this, she seats herself in her front row seat, but turns her chair back to face everyone.

Lizard Lord
2013-02-22, 03:45 AM
Taken out of his own little world Devlin takes his eyes off the Pokeball to answer Irisis, still unable to make his grin disappear. "Oh hey. I am doing great!"" He holds up the Pokeball that he held in his hand. "I am finally going to get a Pokemon and become a Pokemon trainer. I've always wanted to become a Pokemon watcher, traveling the world and seeing all of the different kinds of Pokemon has always been my dream."

Devlin's smile begins to fade as he remembers his other plan. "And maybe I can also, well, you know..." Devlin trails off before realizing that most, if not all of them, don't know about it already. He looks down at the Pokeball he is clutching at his hands before mumbling out a finish to his sentence. "Find my parents."

Lejosh
2013-02-22, 03:49 AM
Hearing Seika talk about being in a group reminded Logan that he hadn't made any plans to travel with people. "I don't have anyone to travel with either Seika but if you would like we could travel together." Logan proposes to Seika shyly.

MansRoad
2013-02-22, 04:01 AM
Irisis gives a small laugh. "It looks like a lot of us made plans about what we want to do but made no plans about who we would like to accomplish them with." Irisis then looks around the room, counting all the empty desks that remain and counting the minutes until the teacher should arrive.

D_Man_7733
2013-02-22, 04:16 AM
LUKE

Looking at Devlin for a few seconds, Luke looks worried before seeming content and distracting himself taking of his coat while talking, revealing the entirety of his aqua green shirt, "It takes a confident person to speak like that, even if you don't realise it, just stick to your plans and the world it self won't be able to stand in your way", It's hard to tell who he was talking to, whether it was the whole group, or specifically to Devlin, and what exactly he was referencing when he said it.

About to fold his white overcoat up, he looks to Brygit, and a somewhat shocked look on his face appears as he hands it to her, only half folded "Wouldn't want you to catch a cold would we?" With a smile as to say "don't worry about it", he leaves it with her, standing back up, his eyes linger on her for a moment before looking around the room and returning to his resting position, leaning against the wall.

Talon15
2013-02-22, 04:25 AM
Railyn runs into the class practically tackling a desk near Irisis. He grins as he taps her on the shoulder. "Iris! Can you believe we're graduating today!? Oh man I'm so excited! We get pokemon and we get to go on a journey. Can't wait to find some strong mons and take on the league! He excitedly talks at a mile a minute.

MansRoad
2013-02-22, 07:02 AM
Irisis watches as Railyn runs into the classroom and sits at the desk next to her. When he taps her shoulder she turns and gives him her full attention and tries really hard not to laugh as he speaks so quickly. "Railyn, calm down or you're going to hurt yourself, is that really how you want to start this journey? On crutches?"

Irisis then gives a small laugh at the mental image of Railyn trying to catch Pokemon while using crutches. "We were discussing our plans for what we are going to do after graduation and also it seems who we are going to go with if we decide to team up with people. So far Katelynne and Jake are teaming up but are welcoming others to join them. Me and Seika are open to who we travel with, Logan just asked Seika if they should go together. Thats about all at the moment."

gunnar11
2013-02-22, 07:49 AM
NOT TODAY NOT TODAY NOT TODAY!
Jake was rushing towards school. He hadn't heard his alarm going off, and when he finally woke up, he still had to do his chores! Those damned pearls he had to dive up!
Today was the first day Jake ran through the woods without stopping at anything. His pokemon was to be awarded today, his mate for life. He didn't have time to hesitate.
There he saw his school, a comfortable building, efficiently build, but not too big either. He rushed to the door; it was still open!

Barging through the door opening, Jake tripped and fell almost face-first on the floor. After a couple of seconds recovering, he stood up and scratching his head, laughing due to nervousness, he went to find his place, behind Katelynn.

Jake notices Devlin, one of the somewhat shy-er guys in his class. Devlin had always been a mystery to him, as well as his family. Devlin, you see, lived with his grandparents, but no one knows where his parents are. That has to be a tough life for him. Still, Devlin was one of the nicest guys around, and one of the few that shared the same passion as Jake: Watching pokemon (or painting them). Jake then decided to reach out to him: "Say Devlin. I was thinking we could go travelling together... I know you like watching pokemon as much as I do - Jake had noticed Devlin in the woods - so what do you say?"

Next, Jake turns to Brygit and Luke. "Still planning on becoming water-pokemon-masters?" he snickered. Jake had been teasing these two almost the whole year with the same story. Brygit and Luke, even though they would never admit it, were very jealous of Jake, as his family had the biggest Water-pokemon enterprise in the country. It was only natural for Jake to take up that business too, something that Brygit and Luke (Jake imagined) didn't like at all.

But Jake's future wasn't in water pokemon. No. Jake wanted to become a pokemon master, to see as many pokemon as possible and record them. He wanted to show that all types of pokemon were great, not just water pokemon! If he were to take over the family business one day, he would make sure to branch out to other types as well. But for now, he had to focus on the ceremony.

(narrative change, sorry guys)

The ceremony. RIGHT! Jake just notices the pokeball on his desk, as well as the black and red cases in front of him. He picks the pokeball up and whispers to it: "Hey little buddy. I know I still don't know you that well, but from today on we're going to pals, ok? I hope we become best of friends. Go get em :smallwink: "
This is probably the only time while in school that Jake opens up this much (emotionally). To show this much of his childish dreams, this much of the 'true Jake' is something rare to see. But Jake trusted his classmates (most of them :smalltongue: ) and a bright future lay ahead of him.

Shadowz1797
2013-02-22, 08:32 AM
Jake sprints through the doors, hoping that he hadn't overslept. As he looks towards his desk, he is overwhelmed when he sees a pokeball. He wonders, "Which Pokemon will be my first?" He hopes for a grass type, as he has always had a passion for them. He looks over to Katelynn and asks, "Am I late?"

balian arcanine
2013-02-22, 10:43 AM
Brygit slowly takes Luke's coat. Confused and unsure what she's supposed to do with it she leaves it half folded on the desk. She dazes off into her own world not noticing any of the other students as they enter. She doesn't even realize when Jake snickers at her. Thankfully he isn't actually mean enough to continue when he got no response from her, or he just had something more important to do. The others who look their way see that she is starring blankly at the very important nothing that must be in front of her.

Talon15
2013-02-22, 11:41 AM
Taking a long deep breath. Railyn goes back into a grin as he leans over Irisis' desk, putting himself in an awkward position but he doesn't seem to notice. "How about me and you teaming up Irisis? It'll be fun! We can challenge gyms, do contests, do that researching stuff you like."

Niria
2013-02-22, 12:30 PM
Katelynne nodded understandingly as both Irisis and Luke expressed that they would like to wait a bit longer before deciding whom to travel with. "I understand, just thought I would throw the offer out there. You wouldn't be intruding."

As time ticked by she waited quietly for Jake to arrive and couldn't help but to grow slightly apprehensive. When the other Jake, Jake Ocean that is, came into class and took his usual seat behind her, she smiled and waved at the boy. "Good morning Jake. Are you excited about today?"

While she happy that graduation was about to begin, she couldn't help but to wonder where the Jake she had grown up with was? She relieved a long sigh as he finally came in and took a seat near her. "You just barely made it! Had me worried for a second you jerk!" She playfully punched him in the arm. "What kind of pokemon do you think you got?"

Shadowz1797
2013-02-22, 12:34 PM
"I'm Hoping Grass, but I'm sure you already knew that. How about you?"Jake S. replies to Katelynn.

Niria
2013-02-22, 12:39 PM
"I kinda want grass as well, but truthfully I wouldn't mind anything. Just happy we are getting a pokemon ya know?" She began to stretch a bit as a feeling of restlessness began to creep over her. She was hoping that the ceremony wouldn't last too long, and that they would be able to leave with a decent amount of sunlight left.

Shadowz1797
2013-02-22, 12:41 PM
"So what're you thinking we should do first? Y'know, when we finally get out of here." Jake S. is trying to sound cool but a nervous tone can be heard with every word he says.

MansRoad
2013-02-22, 12:45 PM
Irisis looked at Railyn and thought for a moment, adjusting her glasses. It seems like, if nothing else, it would be in Railyn's best interest if they team up so that he doesn't get himself in trouble, after all he was easily excited and that tended to be bad in some ways. "Well, we could certainly try, if nothing else it means I have someone to travel with and you have someone to keep you out of trouble." Irisis then gives a sweet smile and tilts her head innocently.

Dudeons
2013-02-22, 02:41 PM
James somberly enters the classroom, noting the other students in the room. He walks towards his seat in the back, noticing the items on his desk. He immediately takes interest in them. He glances over the Pokeball, as well as the red and black case. He feels his fingers twitch, desiring to handle these items, but knowing of the chalkboard's statement against it. He fidgets in his seat a little, shoving his hands deep into his pockets in order to avoid temptation. He hoped he didn't have to wait long in order to examine these objects more thoroughly.

FallenAngel
2013-02-22, 03:15 PM
After giving he father a hug and wishing him a good day at work as a Ranger in the nearby park, Zephrina runs towards her classroom, hoping her seat had not beed taken. As she came flying into the classroom, hurdling the first desk, but tripping on the second, she runs up to her desk in the middle of the third and final row. Sliding into her desk, she quickly takes out her sketchbook to draw the case and pokeball that sat on her desk. Excitement overwhelmed her to the point her hand could not stay steady. "Is anyone else this excited?! I don't even think I could daydream if i wanted to!!" She looked around the room at all her other classmates chatting amongst themselves and suddenly felt a little lonely with no plans of becoming a strong trainer like everyone else. She quickly went back to her sketching as the others continued their conversations.

D_Man_7733
2013-02-22, 03:35 PM
LUKE

I understand loving the water, but when you're still a little wet and there's a wonderful breeze like this it can turn against you quickly Looking at Brygit, noticing most of the water had dissapeared, there were still a few wet patches, but nothing too serious, so she should be fine in the breeze he hoped.

Nodding to everyone as they entered the classroom, even Jake as he snickered at them, he didn't speak up until Zephrina rushed in "Good morning Zephrina, I think we are all excited, but maybe take a moment to relax and wonder what will come next..." Closing his eyes as if to givean example, he takes a deep breath through his nose as the breese blows into the room, opening them and smiling "But then again, being full of energy is a good thing."

Talon15
2013-02-22, 03:48 PM
Railyn folds his arms in mock offense as he turns away from Irisis. "I'll have you know I can still get in plenty of trouble with you still around."

Turns again in his seat to Zephrina's athleticism. "See I'm not the only one whose excited." He points out to Irisis.

balian arcanine
2013-02-22, 03:54 PM
Zeph's commotion finally snapped Brygit out of her daze. She notices Luke talking to Zeph, looks her way, and sees the drawings. She says "Your drawings are really nice."

Niria
2013-02-22, 06:27 PM
Katelynne couldn’t suppress a grin as she notice an edge of nervousness creep into Jake’s words. “Not getting scared now, are you Jakey? You’re not going to bail on traveling with me-right?” She couldn't help but to tease him before taking a long dreamy glance out of the window. “I dunno. I suppose we could go and try to catch our first pokemon, or oh I know! Why not try out our new pokemon by battling! Perhaps we could even find someone whom would like to have a double battle with us.” She thoughtfully tapped her hands on her desk while speaking. "Of course before we officially leave, I would like to say goodbye to my parents." She finally glanced back over at Jake. “What would you like to do?”

Shadowz1797
2013-02-22, 06:47 PM
"Well I don't think my folks will miss me anyway so........... *An awkward look appears on Jake's face* I guess I'll just stop by your house with you if that's OK. And yeah that would be fun if we battled each other! I also want to start looking for tons of pokemon in the wild, because if I'm gonna be the champion, well I guess there's never too much to know."

Niria
2013-02-22, 07:10 PM
Katelynne nods understandingly “Well you already know that my family loves you, and that my parents look at you as one of their sons. All of my siblings adore you…in fact; I think they like you more than they like me!” Katie let out a gruff laugh, before putting a reassuring hand on Jake’s arm. “If it makes you feel any better, I don’t think my parents will miss me either. After all, it is one less mouth to feed!” There were both advantages and disadvantages to having eleven other siblings. Advantage was that you were never alone. Disadvantage was that you were never alone. Katie couldn’t help but to look forward to getting away from chaos that she has always known as home. Even though she would miss it, she couldn’t wait to start living her own life.

She smiled brightly at the mention of looking for lots of wild pokemon. “As a breeder you know I can never go wrong with catching a lot of different pokemon. My parents would appreciate them too as it might make our ranch more diverse. Oh!” She looked thoughtfully at Jake. “My parents said that you are always welcomed to store any excess pokemon you obtain at the ranch, and that they would take good care of them.” She shrugged. “It is up to you of course, although I can’t promise that they wouldn’t try to breed them!”

Dudeons
2013-02-22, 07:35 PM
James glances down at his desk, the sight of the two items reestablishing his temptation. He finds one hand out of his pocket, and decided to distract himself from the things on his desk. He looks around the classroom, attempting to find something interesting. He notices the girl sitting beside him; she was Bridget or something like that.

He considers starting a conversation with her, sort of like some of the other kids were amongst themselves. He feels nervous, his mouth going dry at the thought of starting a conversation. He turns towards her a little, trying to look casual. He manages to make eye contact and tries to get her attention.

balian arcanine
2013-02-22, 07:59 PM
Brygit notices the boy starring at her. She giggles a little to her self. Hi James. Are you ready to get going? The rest of us have been waiting for what feels like for ever, i don't know if i've ever sat still in school so long with out a teacher making me. What are you going to do when the ceremony is over? Make a sumbarine, or maybe figure out how to make a master ball? I never told you before but I always thought you were smart enough to.

Dudeons
2013-02-22, 08:37 PM
James laughs nervously, fidgeting a bit in his seat.

"Um, thanks," James says, praying in his mind that he didn't say something stupid, "I'm interested in studying Pokeballs. I dunno, like figuring out WHY it is that a Master Ball can catch without fail; how to make that sort of technology for myself. But I sort of want to collect Pokemon, as a bit of a side thing; I think it'd probably be something to test self-made Pokeballs on, or something like that. What about you?"

'See?' a more confident part of James thinks, 'This isn't as hard as you always pretend it is.'

Ravanan
2013-02-22, 08:50 PM
Seika snaps out of her reverie.

"Well, assuming they start us off with something traditional, I just hope if they gave me a grass type that it's Snivy. I'd be cool with almost any of the water types or a couple of the fire type though."

Seika turns to Katelynn.

"I'd be down for a little practice match, duel or doubles. And maybe I'll join up with you guys. I could probably get a few tips, since you're probably already an accomplished breeder given your ranch.

Lejosh
2013-02-22, 09:53 PM
Logan hears James talking about the Master Ball and jumps into his conversation "Not meaning to interrupt but I'm interested in that sort of thing to James, which is why I want to become a Poke Ball Designer. I want to build and design Poke Balls of all different types. I want to understand how each other them works and hopefully one day, find the inventor of Master Balls and ask him how he came up with a type of Ball that never fails."

Lizard Lord
2013-02-22, 10:48 PM
Devlin wanted to say thank you to Luke, but wasn't sure if Luke was even talking to him.

In a little while Devlin was lost staring at the Pokeball, wondering what sort of pokemon was inside it. He snaps out of his day dream long enough to ask no one in particular. "W-would it be so wrong to take a quick look at which pokemon are in the balls on our desks before the teacher gets here?"

FallenAngel
2013-02-22, 10:48 PM
Zaphrina looks over at Brygit quickly, nodding her thanks then looks over to the others. "If I don't get excited, I won't be able to stay awake and alert for the ceremony. I had to help my dad bring a Pokemon to my mom at the Pokemon Center late last night so I'm pretty tired. Besides, I need to hurry and finish this sketch before the ceremony starts." She turns back to her pad as she continues scribbling away.

Niria
2013-02-22, 10:49 PM
Katelynne turned towards Seika and shakes her head. "Nah, I'm still just a novice. I was able to watch, but my parents usually just had me doing the dirty work...like feeding and cleaning up after the pokemon. It would be fun if you traveled with us! We could help each other out!" Katelynne looked thoughtful for a moment. "If we were to have a doubles match we would need one more person..." She shrugged smiling. "I'm sure we will figure everything out when it comes to it. So what inspired you to become a breeder?"

As the boy named Devlin spoke about looking inside the pokeballs, Katelynne's eyes fell back onto her own. She slowly turned to face the boy. "Well...I won’t tell if you don't tell." She felt her adrenaline start to race. After all it was obvious that they were all itching to look, one little peep wouldn't hurt things would it?

gunnar11
2013-02-22, 11:25 PM
"Oh come on, you people - Jake O. mentioned to Katelynn and Devlin. - does it really matter what pokemon you have? I mean: Suppose you look, and find out what your pokemon is, would you go and trade it? I, for one, am really happy with whatever pokemon is inside this pokeball" he said, while holding his pokeball up. He then put his pokeball down, still contemplating it.

He turns to Devlin, repeating his question: "So you don't want to travel with me, Devlin?" he says, hoping that he wouldn't be ignored this time.

Next, he looks at Zaphrina, who just came in running through the door. "Hey Zaphrina. How's the pokemon-watching? I didn't have time today, but did you see anything interesting to sketch?" he said, as Jake pulled his notebook.

Jake O. wondered if people already had formed groups. He hoped he would soon find travelling partners.

Anonyman
2013-02-22, 11:33 PM
Bruce was nervous.
He'd had to do a lot of things in his life at the dojo, from extensive (and some might say absurd) workouts to one on one fights with people far above his level. All of them by most standards would be considered hard.
But Bruce would do a thousand push-ups a day if it meant he didn't have to ever study another day in his life. Academics. Now THAT was hard. Even a scrawny kid can work out enough to become tough, but the brain just had too many limiters. Someone like Bruce had to utilize every method he could to survive. But today he had finally made it.
Never again would he have to study for another test.
Trying to calm his nerves, Bruce had been working out in the gym all morning. Unfortunately he had lost track of time and didn't notice until there was only five minutes left, with a ten minute walk to the school.

Running as fast as he can, he manages to make it in four and comes barreling into the room. Looking around and seeing he had finally made it, he mentally sighs. On the outside he's completely silent, with only slightly heavier breathing than normal. Giving a brief nod to the group of students, he leans up against a wall, half listening in to the group around him. He was thankful for the group. If he had to do all of the work alone he probably wouldn't have made it; the many study tips he accumulated from the various smart ones held up the majority of his grade.

Lizard Lord
2013-02-23, 12:02 AM
Devlin waved his arms shocked at Joke O.'s Statement. "No! No! It's not like that!" Camling down Devlin holds the Pokeball out in front of him. "I have already decided that, whatever kind of Pokemon this is, it will be my partner for life. Which is why I simply can't wait to meet it!"

Feeling guilty for not hearing Jake's earlier question Devlin slumps his shoulders. "Sorry, I had stuff on my mind. I would be glad for the company, thank you."

FallenAngel
2013-02-23, 12:32 AM
"Well Jake, last night we brought a baby Deerling into the Center, so I sketched it while it was in the back of the Jeep. This morning we saw a flock of Staravia flying over the town, but I didn't have time to sketch it. Wanna see my latest Pokemon?" As she flips through her book, Zaphrina secretly wishes someone would invite her to come with them on an adventure. Sure, she was outgoing, but who would want a sketch artist as a companion when they could have a battler? Zaphrina's passion lied in becoming a Ace Trainer, followed by a Watcher, and finally a Medic.

balian arcanine
2013-02-23, 01:28 AM
Being the only two girls that wern't super popular and not already in a group, Brygit thought she would ask Zaph. She seemed really nice and her dad was a Ranger, he must know alot about both pokemon and where to find the best rivers and lakes; and if any one will love the outdoors as much as her it might be Zaph, so Brygit decides she will ask is she can join her. The conversation about the master ball now between two pokeball enthusiasts, she no longer feels an intregral part of it so she turns to Zaph and asks Would you like to go with me to find the unknown? We can explore the wild and all the pokemon we find there. She wonders if Zaph will accept and if any one else would want to join them.

Niria
2013-02-23, 01:41 AM
Katelynne, a bit flustered by what Jake O had said, chimed in with Delvin. "Yeah...I didn't want to trade it. Simply desired to see what it was. Your telling me that you don't want to take a small peek?"

D_Man_7733
2013-02-23, 03:37 AM
Luke

Not inturrupting her and Brygit's conversation, Luke asks Zaph a question once she had responded to Brygit, and they had finished talking.

"Zaphrina, you wouldn't happen to have any sketches of interesting water type pokemon would you?" Ready to walk over and see if she says yes.

MansRoad
2013-02-23, 05:07 AM
Irisis stands from her desk and almost shouts to the whole room. "If anyone wants to travel with me and Railyn you are welcome to join us, I think I might have trouble keeping him out of trouble on my own after all and we would probably both appriciate more company." Irisis then sits back down and smiles at Railyn almost as if she had been trying to make him blush but she knew he wouldn't.

"Also as a side note on the peeking thing, it would be good to peek but judging by our history in this room as soon as one of us starts doing something we shouldn't the teacher will walk in. We don't want to get in trouble on graduation day otherwise they could confiscate our Pokemon before we even have them." Irisis then adjusts her glasses again and the flickering of the light across the lenses almost makes it look like her eyes were scanning something.

Ravanan
2013-02-23, 06:00 AM
Seika looks like she's weighing her options a bit before speaking, but finally says,
Well, if Logan and I join up, that gives the two of us a couple of options. We can either join up with Katelynn and Jake, or we could join up with Irisis and Railyn. In either event, we will end up with a fairly balanced group. Any preferences Logan?

Anonyman
2013-02-23, 08:11 AM
Bruce approaches Irisis and stands over her.
"I will join you."
His statement was intended to be a question as well, but his lack of voice inflection doesn't really give it off as one.

He knew the two well enough, the girl was one of the smartest in the class and the boy was talented with the training aspects. They would be good travel partners at least until he got the hang of learning the basics of Pokemon battle.

gunnar11
2013-02-23, 08:36 AM
Zaph had an amazing collection of drawings. It was really interesting for Jake O. to see the different kind of styles she used compared to his. It didn't take long for Jake to take out his own booklet and showing it to Zaph. "Awesome! I once saw a Deerling myself - he said, going to the index of his notebook and looking up the deerling - though in his natural habitat. Look" he said as he showed her the picture.

Then Jake thought of one of the coolest ideas ever (in his opinion). "Say, Zaph-he asked Devlin and I are already travelling together, and we're both into sketching pokemon/looking at pokemon, so would you like to join us? We could, all together, meet some pretty interesting pokemon everywhere. We would be the sketcher or watchergroup :smalltongue: " Jake hoped Zaph would join, making them a solid group.

If we team up *crosses fingers*, we'd have one of each starter type. Wouldn't that be an advantage?

Talon15
2013-02-23, 09:42 AM
"Oh good, we can call this group the babysit Railyn party." Railyn says with a sigh, tossing his hands up. He is about to make another comment to Irisis when Bruce approaches and offers to join.

"The more the merrier I think." He says with a smile, offering a hand to shake.

Anonyman
2013-02-23, 10:29 AM
Bruce takes the man's hand and gives it a firm handshake. Railyn was strong, he would do well.
Satisfied that he had made plans, he goes to his chair and sits down. The Pokeball in front of him was tempting, but he was sure that whatever it was, it would be powerful enough. He sits down and stares forward, awaiting the Ceremony.

Ravanan
2013-02-23, 12:21 PM
Well, if I have this correct, then, assuming Logan agrees, (and assuming all other proposed group invites will be accepted) we'd be heading out in the following groups:

Group 1 is Seika, Logan, Katelynn, Jake S.
Group 2 is Irisis, Railyn, and Bruce.
Group 3 is Devlin, Jake O. and Zaphrina.

That leaves Luke, Brygit, and, James.

Seika appears to think for just a moment before adding,
I know Zaph is being asked by someone else as well, so would you like to join us and make it a full 5-man team Brygit? Well, 2 man and 3 woman team anyways.

balian arcanine
2013-02-23, 12:30 PM
Brygit looks at Luke Um, well, I wouldn't want to leave Luke and James with such a small group, and I'd think we'd make a great team. She now turns to Seika But if they are fine by themselves I guess I'd accept

FallenAngel
2013-02-23, 12:42 PM
"Sure guys, that would be great! I can talk to my dad about the few places he hasn't taken me yet so we can figure out where we want to go." Turning to Luke, she flips through her sketchbook to a page with a pink Shellos playing in the water with a Tirtouga. "Well Luke, this is my latest sketch of water Pokemon. Feel free to go through the book and look for others. There are Pokemon from three different lakes and ponds, the river, and even the ocean. My dad took me there to help with a trapped Teddiursa during the summer. Do you like them?" Zaphrina hands the book over to Luke as he approaches and pulls out a single paper still left in her bag, looking over it with both joy and sorrow.

gunnar11
2013-02-23, 01:17 PM
Jake O. notices Zaphrina looking at the picture. It seemed it was a touchy subject and he didn't quite know how to approach it. "Say Zaph. What's on that picture in your hand? Mind if I see it?" he says, while still showing his book. He quickly flips pages on his notebook to find a sketch that could cheer Zaph up a bit.
He gets to a sketch of a cute vulpix and shows it to her.

http://fc00.deviantart.net/fs71/i/2011/275/2/7/requests__eevee_sketch_by_noangelhonestly-d4bmdzw.jpg

FallenAngel
2013-02-23, 01:32 PM
"It's a picture of a Shinx that used to hang around our house a lot. We fed it and made sure it was warm in the winter. We pretty much adopted it... Until a crook caught it. My dad never did get the guy who did it." She hands the picture over slowly to Luke.

http://i.imgur.com/NRi0wWg.jpg

Lejosh
2013-02-23, 02:05 PM
Snapping out of the little day dream he was having and registering what Seika asked Logan replies "Not really, everyone here seems to be nice people and I really wouldn't mind travelling with anyone seeing as most of us seem to have similar-ish goals." Logan then smiles having just realized that he was almost ready to start travelling.

All that was left was to get the ceremony over with, go home, say good bye to his parents and grab his stuff then he was free to travel with his new found companions.

MansRoad
2013-02-23, 02:50 PM
Irisis turns to Railyn at his first comment before Bruce comes over and said quietly to him. "Well, if you didn't have people looking after you then you would probably rush in without thinking and getting stuck in a situation you wouldn't know how to get out of. The more people you travel with the more diverse the skills the group has and the more likely we can get out of unwanted situations. Its for my benefit as well you know since I know that I am no good at fighting or anything athletic."

As Bruce comes over and says he will join the, Irisis smiles, greatful to have someone else joining them. In her mind, Irisis had basically just employed two bodyguards for while she studied and planned out strategies. "See, now if you get into trouble you have someone with the muscles to help get you out of it." Irisis laughed slightly, Bruce was easily the person she would want on her side if ever she got in a fight and this way they could both hold back the impulsive Railyn.

"Well, I think that the teacher should be getting here soon...He's actually a little late it seems but that might be good...Not everyone is here yet...What could be keeping the rest of them?" Irisis started glancing at the clock on the wall and then to the rest of the room in turn. "I am so glad that my mother brought me today, she brought the bag I packed last night with everything I thought I would need on the journey. I would have hated to take that bag to the ceremonies even though its not that big."

Talon15
2013-02-23, 03:06 PM
Grumbles at Irisis second comment about the muscles but doesn't say any more on the subject. "Yah my folks have my stuff too and helped me pack. They even got me a few things that could be useful for the trip."

Railyn leans back in his seat as he waits for the ceremony to begin.

Anonyman
2013-02-23, 03:25 PM
With a questioning look, Bruce looks at Irisis.
"Railyn has good muscles. He could fight his way out."
The intended humor goes over Bruce's head. He knew Railyn to be pretty tough, and he was actually at one point supposed to scout him for the Dojo. However, Bruce's beliefs on letting people follow their own paths had led him to ignore most of those requests from his father.
He had wanted to spar a few times with students in the past, but had learned early in his school career that most people outside of the dojo seemed to view challenges as threats or hostile actions, so he had decided it was better to let that pass. He would meet plenty of people to fight on the road.

He flicks the Pokeball on his desk, watching it roll back and forth. Hopefully they would come soon, Bruce was getting stir-crazy already, and he hadn't even been here for more than a few minutes.

As far as equipment went, he had travel supplies ready since before the start of the year. Bruce was going to leave at graduation time, regardless if he managed to pass or not. If he had to capture a wild pokemon without a starter with his own, so be it. He had already said his goodbyes the night before.

Ravanan
2013-02-23, 03:30 PM
Satisfied for the time being, Seika pulls out a book on cryptopokeology and reads until anything else happens.

D_Man_7733
2013-02-23, 04:42 PM
Luke

Luke lets out a sigh, while flicking through the book when he hears about a crook stealing a pokemon. These are very good drawings, there are a few of them too, oh that's a good one.

Luke hands the book back to Zaph, "I promise that if I come across it, I'll do everything I can to save it for you, I can't stand crooks in the first place. It was nice to have a look at the wonderful pictures, they truly are great, thanks."

Smiling he turns and walks back to Brygit, "It's okay, I can handle myself if you want to go with a group... of course, it would be my honour to be accompany you on your journey; but I can understand if you would prefer to travel with someone else, I'd hate to impose"

Shadowz1797
2013-02-23, 04:46 PM
Jake S. thinks to himself about all of the invitations that Katelynn has extended to people and thinks to himself, Could I truly get along with this many people all at the same time? He decides to get the input of Katelynn and asks her, "Do you truly feel that these people will help us achieve our goals quickly and thoroughly?"

Dudeons
2013-02-23, 04:59 PM
James, having lost his previous conversation with Brygit, looks back at the desk despondently. Finally losing his patience, he grabs the Pokeball, rolling it about in his hand. He takes a few cautious glances to see if anyone was watching who he didn't want watching. He analyzes the ball, determining what he can about the ball and it's make. When he feels finished, he turns towards the nearby desk where Brygit was sitting earlier. He sees her talking to a blue-haired boy, and the boy mentions 'groups'. James guesses that they're talking about joining up together after they graduated.

James suddenly wonders what he's going to do after he graduates. Collecting Pokemon was an interest for him, but having a group might aid the process. He decides to see if he can get in on the group Brygit is in. He sets the Pokeball back on his desk, trying to match it's original position as precisely as possible. He hesitantly walks towards Brygit, and stands nearby, trying to think of how to join in without seeming rude. He waits near Bridget, hoping he wasn't so close that he was being creepy, thinking about how to proceed with his joining proposal.

balian arcanine
2013-02-23, 05:10 PM
"Well Luke I, I, I'd love it if we went together." Brygit sees James turns to him and says "James your very welcome to come with us if you want."

Dudeons
2013-02-23, 05:39 PM
"Thanks," James says, a small smile spreading on his face as Brygit answered his unasked question, "I'd really like to join you, if my company doesn't prove bothersome."

Princess Tracy
2013-02-23, 06:21 PM
Kaya jumps at the Pidgey's cry, feeling rather skittish today, before returning to peering at her own little case. "In this box... is my first Pokemon friend..." she recites to herself, perpexed. She'd done her best to read around Pokemon, observe from a distance. But now she'd have to confront them. What if it was hard with even this first pokemon? What if she didn't have what it took? ...No. Brother's waiting for me to become a trainer. i can't be scared forever

She watches the chatter among her lassmates with some interest, distracting herself from her own tension somewhat, but being such a quiet girl, Kaya lacks the daring to immediately strike up conversation, and instead fidgets and pleats her hair as she waits.

Niria
2013-02-23, 10:38 PM
Katelynne looks over at Jake and nods happily. "Jake it will be nice to have some companions who can help us out where we might not be as strong! Don't worry, Seika and Logan are really nice! We all will make a great team!"

Lejosh
2013-02-23, 10:58 PM
"So, what kinds of Pokemon do you guys want to try and catch?" Logan asked considering for a moment what kinds of Pokemon he was going to try and look for.

Shadowz1797
2013-02-23, 11:20 PM
"Ehh I'm not so sure,Extra people can sometimes be such a.............hassle" Jake responds to Katelynn. He does not seem very happy about having to put up with other people. (Jake isn't great at building relationships due to his parents giving him no attention. Katelynn has known him since he was little so he is himself around her) However he knows that he'll do whatever Katelynn wants to do.

Lizard Lord
2013-02-23, 11:48 PM
Hearing how Zaphrina had her pokemon stolen Devlin gives her his sympathies. "I'm sorry to hear that. How long ago did that happen?"

FallenAngel
2013-02-24, 12:03 AM
Turning to Devlin, Zaphrina slowly returns from her memory of that horrible night. "Uhhh... It was 8 years ago. I became really attached to that Shinx. I was going to ask my dad if I could name him too... *sigh* I hope that he's been ok and that they haven't hurt him."

Niria
2013-02-24, 12:05 AM
"Oh Jakey lighten up." She nudged him playfully. "It will be fun, I promise!"

Hearing Logan ask a question, she soon turned to face him. "I'm actually not too picky...I'm interested in breeding a variety of pokemon. Although I definitely would love a chance to catch a ponyta. I've always admired their beauty...and it would be extremely useful for warming any future eggs we may have." She stopped as she realized that she may be rambling on, and looked at her the other three future traveling partners. "What type of pokemon do you guys want to catch?"

Shadowz1797
2013-02-24, 12:13 AM
"I just want you to know Katelynn that if my ambitions get sidetracked due to these extra group members, I won't hesitate to leave." Jake says this very seriously, so no one can tell if he is just trying to play it cool, or if this is an actual threat.

Niria
2013-02-24, 12:21 AM
Katelynne looked fairly serious for a moment and then nodded her head. "If that is what you feel like you will need to do, then I wont stop you. But there is more to life than just a future of battling. You gotta learn how to let people in as well. Give them a chance." Katelynne, feeling a bit awkward and sad by this notion, looked briefly away. Attempting to divert the topic back to catching pokemon, she began to fidget. "So-so Logan. Seika...and Jake. What types of pokemon would you like to catch?" From some odd reason her eyes traveled to both Seika and Logan's faces, but never quite went back to Jakes.

Shadowz1797
2013-02-24, 12:25 AM
"I Uhhhh, oh um Katelynn I-I'm sorry I don't know what I was thinking, lashing out like that. As for Pokemon I would like to have, it is my dream to have a Shiftry and a Krookodile. As for the rest of my group, well I'll just have to see what I can find."

Lejosh
2013-02-24, 12:43 AM
"Well in all honesty I don't have a favorite type of Pokemon or group, I like all of them the same. But there are a few of them that I would really like to catch and evolve like Teddiursa, Beldum, Ralts, Corphish and Magmar to name a few of them. There are many more I would like to catch and train but there are too many to list." Replied Logan before turning to Seika. "What about you Seika? Do you have a favorite type or an ideal group of Pokemon you want to work with?"

Dayaz
2013-02-24, 12:52 AM
Banjin

Banjin growled as he belted his way down the hall towards his class. Of all the days to sleep in, he just HAD to sleep in on graduation day! As he reached the doorway, he slowed down and took a minute to catch his breath.

"Don't wanna look like a loser now, do I?" He sighed to himself.

Stepping into the room with a grin, he noticed with a hidden unease that it looked like he was the last person to arrive.

"Hullo all." He said, waving at the others. "I guess the teacher hasn't appeared yet eh?"

Ravanan
2013-02-24, 01:16 AM
Seika turned to face the exceptionally late classmate.

'Bout time you showed up Banjin.

After initial greetings with the latecomer, Seika turns back to her traveling companions.

Well, I'm quite fond of psychic types, but overall, I like pokemon with interesting type combinations. Volcarona, Chandelure, Lanturn, pokemon like that. If they are powerful as well, so much the better.

Xepher117
2013-02-24, 02:23 AM
As Banjin just spits out his sentence, a soft hand presses on his shoulder as a calming voice speaks up behind him. "I wouldn't be too sure of that."

A beautiful young lady walks past Banjin and enters the class, scanning around as she walks to the front, turning around and sitting up on the desk to face you all as you take your seats. "Good, you're all here. Some just barely, but here."

Professor Pine is one of the leading Pokemon Professors in the Kansai region, the best know Professor on Pokemon breeding, and has been your teacher for the past two years at the school.

"So, are you all excited?" She gives you all her usual comforting look as she looks over the whole class. "You all finally made. Two years of hard work, and you've all become Pokemon trainers. I'm proud of every one of you."
"But of course you all know this was the easy part for many of you. As trainers, it is now your responsibility to use what you have learned for your own companions in your journey and for the rest of your life. I expect many great things will come to you in your life with your Pokemon. Who knows, we might even have a Pokemon Master on our hands in there."
"I'm sure many of you plan on travelling far and wide on your journey with Pokemon, and I wish you all the best of luck to complete your dreams and to all be safe, no matter where your path takes you."
"Now, to the items on your desk. The red and black cases is your new Pokedex. It is a high tech encyclopaedia that stores data on every Pokemon you see. It can easily become your most useful tool on your journey. Tucked inside it is your new trainer card as well. This will prove that you are all legally Pokemon trainers and can carry your own Pokemon, so it is crucial that you don't lose it. Now finally, for the Pokeball... Go ahead." As she finishes her little speech for you all, she gives you another comforting, yet encouraging smile as the chime of you all opening your Pokeballs, and your first Pokemon forming on your desk.

Ravanan
2013-02-24, 02:34 AM
Seika, quickly reaches for her pokeball. After pressing the button, she holds her breath in anticipation...

And a Cyndaquil appears on her desk. Giving an uncharacteristic squee, she hugs the little ball of flame.

You're gonna be awesome! I think I'll call you Kamina! It's the only name awesome enough for you!

She proceeds to cuddle with her new pokemon.

Anonyman
2013-02-24, 02:40 AM
Grabbing his desk and shoving it out of the way into the nearby wall, Bruce picks up the Pokeball in front of him. He tosses it down at his feet as the bright red light of a released Pokemon appears, forming into a small red and black pig.

It looks somewhat confused as it stares up at him, unsure of what to make of the commotion.

Bruce reaches down and picks up the Pokemon in one hand. It squeels in protest, but besides that doesn't struggle too much. Bruce eyeballs it, poking and prodding its legs and back.

Satisfied, he sets it back on the ground.

"Good. You are tough. You will be called Taiho."

Bruce is extremely satisfied. If any word could describe this Pokemon, it would be bulky. Looking around, he can't help but believe he was given a good choice.
"I am Bruce. We will fight great battles together."

Lejosh
2013-02-24, 02:56 AM
Looking at the Pokeball on his desk, Logan picks it up, holding it in his hands tossing between the two for a couple of seconds before taking it into his right hand and pressing the button on it.

The Pokeball opens and a bright light appears landing on the table before forming a small figure. The small figure is orange with a light yellow underbelly and a flaming tail. It stands on its two back legs and two arms open wide before letting out a light "Char!".

Logan looks at the little Charmander before saying "So, your a Charmander, well, how about we name you Blaze?" Logan asks. "Char, Char, Mander" responds the little creature waving its little arms in the air happily.

"Well I guess I'll take that as a yes Blaze. I can see it now. You and me, We will train together, us with as many friends as we catch, and we will train ourselves to our maximum potential, pushing the limits of what people think our powers should be and go beyond what others believe. We will travel far and train hard to create a powerful team that could challenge the elite four even. What do you think of that?" Logan asked as he petted Blaze's head lightly. "Char Char" Said Blaze as he bounced slightly with joy. "I'll take that as a yes" Laughed Logan before looking around at the others in the class to see what Pokemon they had been given.

D_Man_7733
2013-02-24, 03:01 AM
Luke

Hmmm, I guess it's time to see who it is Going back to his desk, Luke opens the pokeball, a small blue turtle appearing on his desk ACK! He looks just like, well I guess professor pine made a good choice as expected. Giving a brief thank you smile to Professor Pine he turns back to his new pokemon

"Hey there little guy, I'm Luke, and I guess I should give you a name, hmmm, something like the ocean; Wake,Tsuno,Wave..." The squirtle cheering at the name Luke looks up "I got it! How about Wade, you know like Wading through the kiddy pool." Smiling and laughing a little at his tiny joke, the squirtle responds with a small jet of water at luke, which only makes him laugh harder, the squirtle giving up with the torrent sits down on the desk looking at his strange trainer, which warrants a nice pat on the head from Luke.

MansRoad
2013-02-24, 03:36 AM
Irisis looks around the room as everyone else sends out their Pokemon, she knows them all but also knows that the Pokedex keeps a log of all the Pokemon you scan with it. Picking up her Pokedex she points it around the room at each of the Pokemon just so that she is sure she has them all logged. When she has scanned everyone elses Pokemon, she picks up her Pokeball in her other hand, presses the button and throws the Pokeball into the air.

The ball bursts open and a bright, white light comes issuing out from the opening. The light lands on her desk and after a few moments it takes the form of a four legged dinosaur with a large plant bulb on its back. Irisis then scans the Bulbasaur with her Pokedex and places the Pokedex into her pocket. "Well Bulbasaur, looks like we are going to be partners from now on. I will do my very best to deserve having you as my Pokemon partner. I think I will nake you Bastian."

Irisis smiles at the Bulbasaur and, rather awkwardly, picks it up and holds it in her arms being careful not to hold it too tight or damage the bulb on its back. "Thank you Professor Pine, for everything you have done." Irisis then smiles and gives a bow to the Professor before once again looking round at everyone else in the room. This was certainly going to be the most interesting day of most of their lives so far.

Ravanan
2013-02-24, 03:42 AM
Realizing her outburst finally, (and noticing Irisis scanning Kamina) Seika puts her new pokemon back down on the desk and scans the pokemon that are out and each of the new ones as they are sent out. As she does, she puzzles for a moment and asks,

Um, Professor Pine? Why is it that our pokedexes already have data on every pokemon we come across, but we can only access that data after we scan them? It seems like we should just be able to look up any pokemon in the system.

Lejosh
2013-02-24, 03:51 AM
Noticing two of the others scanning the other Pokemon in the room he does the same scanning all of them before turning to the professor and thanking her while waiting to hear her answer to Seika's question.

MansRoad
2013-02-24, 03:54 AM
Irisis listens to Seika's question, knowing the answer she decides to speak up and answer it for the Professor. "Well, thing is that it has all the data in their and you normally can access it anyway. The point of scanning a Pokemon is so that the Professor knows how many different Pokemon we have all encountered. Most the time though you won't need information on a Pokemon until you see it." Irisis then adjusts her glasses onces more before looking around once again.

Dayaz
2013-02-24, 03:59 AM
Banjin yelped softly at the sudden appearance of the hand of his shoulder. He groaned at the professor's voice, but walked over to his desk and sat patiently. As she speaks, her words about there possibly being a Pokemon Master made a fire appear in his eyes, wanting to become a Master himself.

Hearing her giving the go ahead to release their starters, Banjin reached out and pressed the release button. He locked eyes with the Mudkip that appeared, and grinned at the shy looking Water Type. "Hullo there, Mudkip, I'm you're knew trainer. From what I know of you and your evolutions, I think Poseidon is an apt name for you."

The Mudkip blinked shyly at his new trainer, but offered a faint "Kip" to show he understood.

Banjin grinned at his Pokemon, before taking note of everyone else and following the crowd and scanning all the Pokemon.

FallenAngel
2013-02-24, 04:31 AM
Zaphrina sets her drawing pad and pencil away gently as she reaches for the pokeball on her desk. She gently holds the ball in her hands as she smoothly pushes in the little white button. As she tenderly opens the pokeball, a small Turtwig pops out and sits on her desk, waiting for the new human to love him. "Hey there little guy! I'm sorry I don't have a name for you, I just couldn't think of anything to compare with how cute you are. What do you say you and me go and find some more Pokemon to be friends with?"

Zaphrina extends her hand out to the Turtwig, then reaches for her Pokedex with her other hand as the Turtwig nuzzles her. Zaphrina begins scanning all the Pokemon that are currently out, starting with her own, and continues scanning as more appear.

D_Man_7733
2013-02-24, 05:42 AM
Luke

Noticing everybody else doing it, Luke absently picks up the dex and starts a'scanning all the pokemon released, wondering just how him and his new "squirtle" as the 'dex said, would get along.

Singin
2013-02-24, 06:54 AM
Gus ran, he was late once more as so often, and how he ran down the hill from his home. He stumbled over his feet as he ran, tumbling down, only to be stopped by the trash can that stood around by the bus station. He quickly gathered himself up again, resuming his full sprint, hoping that his stamina would hold.

"DAMMIT!!! NOT AGAIN. NOT TODA~~~Y!!!"

This call could be heard for many miles as he ran down the streets to his school, it was graduation after all and he needed to get there NOW. A Pokemon Trainer, he needed to get that title awarded to him TODAY. Not next year, or next month, not even tomorrow. Today, it had to be today.

He finally reached the classroom, as his classmates were receiving Pokemon of their own:"*Huff*Sorry.*Huff Huff* Car broke down, had to run *huff huff*", after which he promptly collapses. He was never the sporty type, and a sprint of more than a mile was bound to knock his system out.

gunnar11
2013-02-24, 07:50 AM
Jake O. was so happy. All these pokemon around him, and he soon would have his own! He picked up his pokedex and started scanning every pokemon he saw. A turtwig, a charmander, a bulbasaur, a lot of different pokemon! He already had like 7 in his pokedex!

But now wasn't even the greatest time. He needed to see his own pokemon now. His future buddy. He grabbed his pokeball, made it smaller, then bigger again and finally threw it into the air. A formless beam of light came down just before his feet, taking the form of a pokemon. It was -
"Pip! Pip!" the little Piplup said, he looked somewhat confused and nervous.

Jake wondered if he'd gotten a water-type due to his family's influence or because Professor Pine saw it fit. He was somewhat disappointed at this choice, as he would already have liked to disprove his family by getting a fire- or grass-type. It didn't matter, though. Piplup was a great pokemon, and they would be best pals for life.

"Hey little guy, how- Jake began to say. The piplup got startled and ran, to the far corner of the classroom. "No, wait!" Jake followed piplup. It must've been a funny sight, Jake following Piplup almost on his knees. In the corner, though, Piplup had no way of escaping. He looked very anxious and ready to pound if he needed to. Jake decided to befriend the little buddy, and he reached out with pokefood. "Go on, eat it, buddy" he said. Piplup seemed more at ease now, and began eating the food. Jake reached in to pet him and kept speaking to him: "From now on we're going to be partners, ok, little dude? We will go and have lots of fun, ok?" he continued "Now for a name, seeing as you're a water-type, and I believe I will name you Ice ok?
And with a small Pip!, the name Ice was chosen.

Pokedex:
Piplup. This small water-pokemon is cute to the eye. Beware, though, he can pack a mean punch! Piplup is stoïc in nature and it lives along shores in northern countries. A skilled swimmer, it dives for over 10 minutes to hunt. A poor walker, it often falls down. However, its strong pride makes it puff up its chest without a care.

Talon15
2013-02-24, 08:34 AM
Excitedly Railyn opens his pokeball revealing the blue alligator pokemon Totodile. They both stare at each other for a moment before breaking into grins.

"You look pretty cool. You and me are going to be a great team right? You look strong and those wicked set of teeth.. I know! How about I call you Tooth?" He asks, the Totodile bouncing up and down on his desk an agreement.

Seeing the others beginning to use their pokedexs Railyn picks up his, spending a moment to examine it before starting to scan the other mons in the room.

"Nice. Pretty handy bit of tech. Thanks professor!"

balian arcanine
2013-02-24, 09:47 AM
Brygit is so excited. She opens the pokeball and out comes an Oshawott. She scans it with the pokedex to learn all about it. She is so happy and says Oshawatt, I'm going to name you Galahad. Do you like that? He was a brave warrior like i'm sure you will be. The two of us are going to be best friends, and we are going to meet some other really cool friends too. We are going to find all the best rivers in the world and become the strongest water trainer/water pokemon combo ever. What do you say? She picks it up and hugs it to the sound of the tiniest contented noise she has ever heard. Eventually Brygit sees the others scanning all the pokemon with their pokedex, so she holds Galahad in one arm, picks up her pokedex again, and scans everyone elses brand new pokemon.

Shadowz1797
2013-02-24, 09:52 AM
Jake S. looks around at all of the people who had already received their pokemon and wonders, "Who will my first companion be?" He then proceeds to open the Pokeball and he hears Tree-Tree-Treecko! Jake can not keep his cool act together anymore as a HUGE grin appears across his face. As the Treecko comes over to him to check him out. Jake says "Hey buddy, I have a feeling we're gonna be good friends. You look very strong, so......... I'll name you Blade!" Jake then proceeds to walk around the classroom with his Treecko checking out and scanning all of the other Pokemon.

Dudeons
2013-02-24, 09:53 AM
James heard the teacher's instructions, and saw the other students receiving their Pokemon. James picks up his own once again, activating it immediately and throwing it down on the table. The Pokeball releases a small green creature. James picks up the Pokedex and scanned it. It was identified as Chikorita, a grass-type.

"Chika?" the Pokemon says.

James sighs. He had been hoping for a fire type. He looks around, noticing the other Pokemon. He scans them, noting their stats as they appear on his Pokedex. He finishes with this, and studies his Pokedex, noting what he could about it. When he's done what he can, he turns back to the Chikorita.

"I'll be working with you for a while, I imagine," James says, nonchalantly stroking the Pokemon's leaf, "I'll call you Eden."

Anonyman
2013-02-24, 10:10 AM
Bruce looks confused as everyone pulls out their Pokedex.

Reaching over and picking his up, he looks at the various buttons and keys.

"...Um..."
It wasn't as complicated as the computers he had to use in the past, but even those were too difficult for him most of the time. So many buttons...

He briefly considers asking the teacher, but he would rather be embarrassed in front of the people he would be traveling with. Plus something about this teacher always threw him off balance and he never could place what it was...

He walks over to Irisis, the small pig following behind, somewhat overwhelmed by the noise and craze of the room.
"How do I use this?"
Bruce was beginning to get annoyed as more and more of the students seem to figure it out with ease. He starts to press a few buttons randomly, but the screen of the Dex just comes up with the phrase: Factory Reset: OK?.
Well that didn't sound right...

MansRoad
2013-02-24, 10:30 AM
Irisis looks over as Bruce asks her how to use the Pokedex, seeing the message on the screen her eyes go a bit wide. "Yeah, you don't want to do that...Here, press this button, that will undo that, then you just press this one and point. Its quite easy once you get the hang of it. Also you don't need to press that button everytime, its just since this is your first use of it the Pokedex will bring up a few instructions on its use if you need them." Irisis then gives Bruno a smile hoping she had explained all that she needed to. "Well, if you need anymore help don't be afraid to ask alright?"

Anonyman
2013-02-24, 10:42 AM
Okay. Only press this big button.
He'd worry about the others some other time.

He nods along as he one by one scans the various Pokemon. He doesn't take in much besides the pictures, but supposedly it will help out later or something.
"I will help you next time."
Bruce still had some of his pride, and satisfied with his own offer, he goes back to mess with the Tepig more. His insensitive prodding and pushing might bother most Pokemon, but this one seems more or less resilient towards it.

Lizard Lord
2013-02-24, 11:34 AM
As the Pokeball was still in his hand Devlin eagerly throw it open as soon as Professor Pine gave permission. Out came an orange and yellow monkey with a flame on it's tail. Devlin recognized it as a Chimchar and raised the pokemon up into the air with glee. "We are going to be the best of friends! Right Chimchan?" The chimchar responded by taking Devlin's glasses off his face and trying them on for himself, prompting a laugh from the trainer.

Princess Tracy
2013-02-24, 02:47 PM
Kaya looks around at all the encroaching Pokemon, grimacing at Pin's order to open them. She tinkers with her pokedex for a bit longer than expected, standing on the precipice, and jumping every time someone opened a Pokeball. Biting her lip, she scans the pokemon already out with her pokedex, and seeing that most of them seemed docile and having the entries read to her does make her an ounce more comfortable. All the pokemon scanned and with no further distraction that she can provide herself, she shakily grabs the pokeball with both hands, looking it over, feeling its weight as if to confirm it was real. My first pokemon... "P-pleased to make your acquintance," she says to the pokeball, as if speaking to a human stranger rather than mouthig to an inanimate ball.

Fumbling, she points the ball away from herself and presses the button, watching the flash of colour out the corner of her eye and slowly turning to face what emerges when it fully forms. A fluffy Torchic looks around on her desk, ruffling its feathers and seeming thankful to be out of that stuffy dimensional pocket. It locks eyes with Kaya and she jumps back in her desk, hands gripping her seat as she frowns clownishly, wondering how to approach the little chicken thing. It tilts its head innocently as it sizes her up and she ducks her head down, putting her hands over it defensively. It stalks up to her slowly and she sluggishly opens one eye to watch its encroach, her paranoia giving way to appropriately childish interest. At the very edge of the desk, the little Torchic gives a hop that delivers it onto Kaya's head, where it grips onto her hair with its toes. "Tor-chic, Tor!" it recites as it continues gauging Kaya. She sits frozen in terror for a while.

Looking over to whoever's closest, she whispers in irrational fear "H-help me..." Meanwhile, the Torchic just seems to be smiling and enjoying teh ride atop her head.

gunnar11
2013-02-24, 02:57 PM
Jake O. notices how Kaya is sluggishly mouthing for help, as if that little torchic would want to hurt her. He picks up his Piplup, who now seems to be at ease with him and walks over to her. "Don't worry, Kaya, it's your pokemon! Try and pet it or something, to get it off your head." he says. He puts Piplup on one arm and shows him to her. "Se? My Piplup isn't scared of me anymore, and neither should you of your pokemon!"

He then sits down next to her, grabbing his sketchbook, and begins to draw his own Pokemon. "Although... he begins, and looks at Kaya again would you mind if I draw you two?" he asks. He likes the funny sight of Torchic on Kaya.

"Say Teach." he asks Professor Pine "Is there anything else you want us to do, or may I go home to get some stuff before departing?" he says. He then looks to Devlin and Zaphrina: "Do you guys need a lot of preparations or things to do before leaving?"

Lejosh
2013-02-24, 03:05 PM
Logan hear Jake. O ask the teacher about going home to get ready and puts in "Yeah I left all of my stuff at home so when can I go home and grab my stuff?"

Princess Tracy
2013-02-24, 04:20 PM
Kaya's lip quivers and Torchic observes the new comer with some intensity. "P-pet it? Wh-what if I make it mad? What if it pecks me in the face or pulls on my hair or sets me on fire oh god I wish my brother was here aaaaah-!" she proclaims in one breath, bashing her head on the table in a way that's downright slapstick. The Torchic seems no worse for wear, wobbling back and forth a little on top of her head. Having dazed herself, she rocks back and forth a bit, replaying Jake's request to draw in her head before it sets in. "D-draw me? I-I guess..." She looks at the Piplup, seeming nervous even around the additional docile cuteness

Torchic swings down, looking its new master in the eyes upside down, making Kaya freeze once more. They sit like that for the longest time until Torchic seems close to falling off - Kaya suddenly jolts and the little bird gives a cry as it falls, and out of reflex, the young girl grasps the Pokemon in the air. It looks up at her appreciatively as she holds it and Kaya grasps as she realises she's actually touching a Pokemon. Her eyes widen as she sets Torchic down on the desk setting it right, and they just stare at each other for the longest time. "Y-you like me, little Pokemon?" "Torchic!" The Torchic is happy, and Kaya just seems pleasantly surprised, eventually smiling a little, if a little wearily. "I-I'm a trainer now, huh... I wonder if brother will be pleased..."

She seems to remember Jake is here, smiling over at him a little. "Th-this pokemon likes me," she says simply. She had the worst luck with pokemon relations - the rumour was she was jinxed. The pidgey on the school roof randomly swooped into her window and stole her bow once, taking a few hairs with it, and used it to build its nest where it remains.

balian arcanine
2013-02-24, 05:28 PM
While walking around scanning all the cool new pokemon, Brygit eventually gets to Kaya. She thinks to herself <well this looks awkward, Kaya looks so scared and that cute little torchic just wants to be loved>. Brygit decides she is going to try to help her out. She kneels down beside Kaya, Galahad still curled in her left arm slightly away from Kaya to give her some room and says Hi Kaya, I'm glad to see you finally made it to class. Your torchic looks realy nice. He probably just needs a friend and i think he really likes you. Try this, reach out one hand to it, introduce yourself, and after it responds tell it you have a great name that you've been thinking of. Whatever it is i'm sure torchick will like it. Brygit stands up and moves a step just out of torchick's vision and nods encouragingly to Kaya.

Princess Tracy
2013-02-24, 07:19 PM
Kaya mimics her classmates in using the pokdex, scanning her new Torchic, who seems perplexed as it peers at the screen bearing its likeness.

Torchic sticks with its Trainer, following behind with unsteady steps. nside its body is a place where it keeps a small flame. Hug it! It will be as warm as a hot-water bottle. A fire burns inside, so it feels very warm to hug. It launches fireballs of 1,800 degrees F."

She smiles a little as she hears the recited entry, but at the last note of it shooting fireballs, she edges away again, a little frightened of its snug heat. Backing away only causes the Torchic to sneak forward an inch or two to keep the distance constant. She looks around at Brygit. "You're all so nice with your pokemon," she observes enviously. She nods hesitantly at the advice. "Um... o-okay..." She presses her finger to her mouth. "A bane... wh-what do I call you...?" She seems to meditate on this, and Torchic isn't offering any suggestions.

(I'll think up a name in the morning, if need be. For now, it's Torchic)

Niria
2013-02-24, 07:34 PM
Katelynne stood in wonder for a few moments as she watched everyone released their pokemon. The looks on both the pokemon and her fellow classmate’s faces were priceless. This was it. They had all finally done it. A sensation of accomplishment overcame her. Her eyes soon left the faces of her fellow classmates and found their way back to her own ball. It was finally time to meet her partner.

Now absolutely glowing with excitement she picked up her own ball from the table and tossed it gingerly up in the air (she had always wanted to try that!). Her eyes widened in awe as half a second later a green serpentine pokemon stood in front of her that had a long body and a leaf like tail.

“Your beautiful…”Katelynne could barely stop staring much less smiling. “I’m Katelynne…or Katie, and it is nice to meet you.”

At the compliment the Snivy seemed to raise her head just a bit higher, and flare out her tail. She gave a curt but confident nod to the girl whom stood before her. “Sniv.”

Katelynne inched a bit closer as her eyes focused on the pokemon's leaf. “Well, we are partners now. I look forward to getting to know you more, but I’m glad that Professor Pine decided to give you to me. Your-your absolutely perfect. I’d like to name you Eve if you accept the name.”

The Snivy looked thoughtful for a moment before giving another, but this time more enthusiastic, nod. “Sniv...snivy!” It happily swished its tail back and forth before moving closer to the girl. Katelynne smiled, and mimicking the other students of her class, decided to scan her new partner along with various other pokemon that were out and about. Step one of her journey was completed. She had finally received her very own pokemon.

Shadowz1797
2013-02-24, 08:07 PM
Jake notices that Katelynn had opened up her pokeball and found a Snivy. He walks up to her and says, "Again Katelynn, I'm so sorry for how I acted earlier, it was childish of me and it won't happen again. Well you know me, I'm so concerned with completing my goals that I don't see the destruction I causes on the periphery. This is Blade (motions towards the treecko hugging his pant leg), who is this little fella?" (squatting down and putting his hand down towards Katelynn's Snivy)

Niria
2013-02-24, 08:39 PM
"It's okay." Katelynne had nearly already forgotten about their brief argument. She had gotten distracted by all of the pokemon. She stuck out her tongue at him. "I know you just like to sometimes push my buttons. Not like we haven't had an argument before." She walked up, and gave him a tight hug. "But...if you ever did decided to leave I would understand. I'd miss ya like crazy, but I would understand. After all you’re going to be the next league champion." There was still a hint of sadness to Katelynne's eyes but also a hue of happiness. She truly only wanted what was best for Jake.

As Katelynne looked down at the strange pokemon holding onto Jake's legs, her eyes widened. "Oh wow, how neat! You got a treecko! Hello there blade!" As she spoke, her snivy looked apprehensively up at Jake as he went to pet her. Before his hand reached the pokemon , a vine quickly came out of her body and wrapped itself firmly around the boy’s hand. It than began to shake his hand as if it was mocking a humans handshake.

As Eve shook Jake's hand, Katlynne looked over and let out a light laugh. "And Jake this is Eve...Eve this is Jake. It looks like we both managed to obtain grass types."

Anonyman
2013-02-24, 09:08 PM
The Tepig seems interested in the commotion caused by the Torchic and it's trainer. Seeing her over the top reactions, it makes a few oinking sounds before beginning to wander that way subtly. Bruce notices it's attempts and picks it up, as it waves its legs about, unable to do anything about it.
Holding it in one hand he walks over to Railyn. He unceremoniously holds out the Pokemon towards him and nods toward the small Totodile.

"Want to test them?"

Shadowz1797
2013-02-24, 09:24 PM
"Hahaha, how do you do Eve?" Jake S. says to the Snivy mocking a handshake. "And Katelynn, you know I would only leave your side if I needed too. I mean, why would I want to be without my best friend on our adventure? We've been talking about what we're going to do in these coming days, weeks, months, and years since we were little. I wouldn't want to ruin that unless I TRULY needed too."

Lejosh
2013-02-24, 09:33 PM
Logan looks around the classroom at his class mates and smiles when he see's Kaya backing away from her Torchic. He picks up Blaze, minding his flaming tail and heads over only to crouch down to desk height before saying to Kaya "You know there are a lot of good things about fire types like the fact they can keep you and others warm. You can also snuggle them and keep yourself warm during the night."

At this point Logan lowers his voice to a whisper and says "Others might argue with this but they also have the warmest hearts and not just literally but they make the best friends and are some of the kindest mon's. The only reason people are so scared of them is because they see video's of Charizards protecting their young which is a very scary sight. But once you get accepted by them they make the best friends and great travelling companions, protecting their friends with all of their power."

Logan raises his voice back to normal and says "Luckly for you have a safe Pokemon to train. Torchic are known to be the safest fire starter for trainers being much less likely to outburst or burn their trainers by accident since their bodies only produce fire from their mouth which you can aim away from yourself."

D_Man_7733
2013-02-24, 09:49 PM
Luke

Luke walks up behind Logan and puts his hand on his back, and begins talking to Kaya "But even most young fire types don't cause many outbursts of flame until they've grown up a bit" pulling out his hankercheif he wipes his face down. "be lucky you don't have a water type, while they do make great friends, they can give you a torrent of water from a very early age"

While Luke is giving another one of his trademark smiles, Wade comes up from behind him and looks proud of his display of water on his trainer, but a little perplexed at human behaviour.

Lizard Lord
2013-02-24, 10:12 PM
Devlin puts Chimchan down and the floor and puts his glasses back on before replying to Jake O. "Well, I should let my Grandparents know I am leaving and introduce them to Chimchan, here. Other than that, I don't think I will need anything."

balian arcanine
2013-02-24, 10:30 PM
Brygit turns to Luke Are you ready to go? My backpack is outside the door and i already said goodby to my parents last night. Let's get James.

D_Man_7733
2013-02-24, 10:45 PM
Luke

Brygit turns to Luke Are you ready to go? My backpack is outside the door and i already said goodby to my parents last night. Let's get James.

"sure thing, I just have to go pick some stuff up at my spot by the beach, if you wanna bring... Galahd? Down to the beach feel free, I shouldn't be too long" Walking to the door with Wade in tow, Luke stops at the door "Everyone, what do you think about meeting up again later? A few cities over, and maybe have a battle and see how we are all going? It's just an idea, but if anyone finds something wrong with it, then I guess we don't have to."

Meanwhile Wade seems to be practicing smiles in the reflection of the glass windows outside the room, imitating his trainer.

balian arcanine
2013-02-24, 11:06 PM
Ok, James and i will meet you there. Brygit walks over to James to see him petting his pokemon. Showing him her oshawott she says very quickly and excitedly Hi James this is Galahad. Who do you have with you? My stuff is outside the door, it should be dry by now. Do you need to get anything or say goodby to anybody? Luke went to his spot on the beach. I told him we would meet him there when we got there. After finally running out of breath she waits for James to speak with a huge grin.

Dayaz
2013-02-24, 11:54 PM
Banjin grinned as he finally coaxed his Mudkip into his arms, before walking over to the group around Kaya.

"That's a nice Torchic there, Kaya. your starters look pretty awesome too, Jake O., Logan. This is my Mudkip, Poseidon. Say hi Poseidon." "Kip" Banjin grinned, elated at his receiving a Pokemon.This was a bit different fromm how he usually acted, as he was usually a bit more quiet and a bit of a lone wolf.

"By the way, who all is travelling together?" Banjin asked the class at large. He wasn't sure if he wanted to travel with anyone, or if he wanted to go it alone to better bond with any Pokemon he caught on the way. Banjin turned to Luke, grinning. "Sure thing Luke, I'll be there one way or another."

Lejosh
2013-02-25, 01:01 AM
After hearing what Luke had to say then listened to Banjin before holding up Blaze. "This here is Blaze. Say hello Blaze" "Char, Char, Mander" Says Blaze raising his arms and waving frantically before raising his tail to Logans face.

"Holy..." Logan starts before letting go of Blaze and catching him mid fall. "Alright, rule one friend, don't raise your tail to peoples faces, don't want to hurt people." Logan says placing Blaze on the floor but keeping eye contact with him. Blaze seemed slightly ashamed but Logan hugged him making him feel better.

I'm travelling with Seika, Katelynn and Jake. S. What about you Banjin? Asked Logan standing back up with Blaze standing beside him.

Dudeons
2013-02-25, 04:24 AM
Ok, James and i will meet you there. Brygit walks over to James to see him petting his pokemon. Showing him her oshawott she says very quickly and excitedly Hi James this is Galahad. Who do you have with you? My stuff is outside the door, it should be dry by now. Do you need to get anything or say goodby to anybody? Luke went to his spot on the beach. I told him we would meet him there when we got there. After finally running out of breath she waits for James to speak with a huge grin.

James looks up to see Brygit talking with him; rather quickly. Barely managing to catch her words, he's a bit confused about how to respond.

"Um, this is Eden," James says, trying to keep his expression under control so as not to show his confusion, "My stuff is with me, and I've said bye to my parents already. I'm ready to go."

James hopes he responded properly.

"Galahad seems nice," James adds, reaching out and patting the previously mentioned Oshawott.

MansRoad
2013-02-25, 05:05 AM
Irisis turns to face Bruce and Railyn, smiling a bit. "So guys, we ready to go?" Irisis was thinking that she would only be a little while getting her stuff from her mother outside but remembered that her mother wanted a picture of her and her Pokemon before they left. "Hey, what do you guys think about getting our pictures taken with our new Pokemon before we all head out?!" Irisis shouts this last question to the entire class before heading towards the door. "Anyone who wants to get a picture taken head down to the yard, maybe we could do a big group picture." Bastian walks behind her, a bit slower than her but they weren't in any real rush. "Bul, Bulba!"

Talon15
2013-02-25, 10:06 AM
Railyn grins at Bruce's offer. "Sure we'll take this outside though. Wouldn't want to mess up the professor's classroom." He nods to Irisis when she asks about the group picture.

"And we'll wait till after the picture." Setting Tooth on the ground he heads out after Irisis. The totodile happily following despite having to difficulty keeping up.

"I'll need to stop by with my folks after we finish. I left my bag there."

Anonyman
2013-02-25, 10:36 AM
Bruce nods. He was more worried about disposition than ability. The small pig seemed unnaturally friendly, so he wasn't entirely positive it would have the willpower to fight even if it did have the ability.
"Good. I will stop by the Dojo once more as well while you go home."

Bruce tosses around the idea of joining the picture. He wasn't much for nostalgia, but it would almost feel like a waste not to after the work he put into passing. He'd join in for the hell of it when they were let out.

Niria
2013-02-25, 10:52 AM
Katelynne looks excited when the idea of a group picture is mentioned. "Jake let's go join them for the group picture! It would be a nice memento to have..." but before following the others out, she attempts to find Seika and Logan.

"Hey before we head out, I kinda wanted to stop by home first. It wont take me long...only a few minutes or so. Would it be alright if we met up back here before we left?" Katelynne wasn't exactly sure where the other two lived, so she just thought it might be easier to meet back up at the school.

Dayaz
2013-02-25, 11:42 AM
Looking somewhat ill at ease, Banjin shrugged. "I never made plans with anyone, so I guess I'm probably gonna try going it alone. Good thing I learned how to cook over a campfire, huh?" He joked at Logan.

Hearing everyone start talking about a group photo, Banjin just shrugged and started to follow the crowd, Poseidon still safely held in his arms. There was no reason not to take this photo, and it would be something everyone could show their kids way down the road.

balian arcanine
2013-02-25, 12:51 PM
Replying to James she says Yea Galahad is really cool. Do you want to invite Banjin or Kaya to journy with us, or go to take the picture with everyone else? Still holding Galahad, she starts scratching his head. As she watches people slowly start to mill out she thinks <well i hope we are all ready>

Lejosh
2013-02-25, 02:22 PM
Logan smirks at Banjin's joke before heading over to Katelynn "I'm heading over to get into the group photo, but I have to run home afterwards to grab my stuff before we head out too. In retrospect, I probably should have brought it with me, but hey, what can you do about it."

Dudeons
2013-02-25, 02:43 PM
James thinks for a minute about how to answer, mulling over what little he knows about both of the people Brygit has suggested.

"I think we should take Kaya with us," he says, glancing over towards the crowd around the girl with a Torchic on her head, "Her Torchic could help balance our group. She seems kinda shy too, so it might be hard for her to get in with another group if someone doesn't make her an offer. I don't think much about Banjin, though. What do you think?"

James feels content with his answer, and turns towards his Chikorita. He picks her up, puts her over his shoulders, and turns back to Brygit.

"Are you interested in the group picture thing?" James asks, "After we talk to Kaya we could look into that if you want.

gunnar11
2013-02-25, 03:09 PM
Jake O. was glad to see that Kaya was getting along with her Torchic. They seemed like one of the best combo's ever, so naturally, Jake felt good for them. Unfortunately, Torchic falling off of Kaya's head ruined the composition of the drawing, and Jake didn't have enough time to memorize it. Oh well, another time then.
"Kaya, would you like to join us? he asked, while looking at Devlin and Zaph for approval that way I can still give you the drawing I just promised you. Torchic fell off your head, so I can't do it anymore, but if you join us I'm sure many occasions will arise for me to draw it again!" he looks around and notices James and Brygit talking and looking at Kaya too "Unless you want to join James and Brygit, they were about to invite you I believe?" he says, looking at them.

Jake nods approvingly at the idea of a picture together. He thinks how awesome it would be if they could get another picture in a couple of years and see the immense growth in their pokemon. Maybe they would all have evolved by then!

He then turned to the classroom, and called for everyone's attention: "LISTEN UP, PEOPLE!" that ought to draw attention. Poor Ice jumped a bit at hearing his loud voice. Luckily, Jake was already petting him, so he was calmed immediatly.
Jake was sure the teacher had a camera to photograph with (or at least, he hoped so) so he asked: "The people that want to get the picture taken, follow me outside"

Then, when everyone was outside, he chose a spot, half mainland and half ocean in view as to take the picture. Jake O. tried to position everybody to fit in the frame, even letting the water-pokemon-trainers stand in front of the ocean. He went to stand with the rest of them for the picture.
"Now smile :smallbiggrin: "

Sorry if I rushed things a bit on this prologue, but I think we all already wanted to get our stuff and be ready to head out, right?
Don't worry, if you still want to RP what happens in the classroom; you're a free person!

Princess Tracy
2013-02-25, 04:45 PM
Kaya's broken from her meditation of what to call Torchic as she hears her name spoken, looking around confused at James and Jake. "Y-you want me to join you?" she asks, mostly confounded as Jake presents it as a choice between teams. "Um, well, brother did always say travelling as a team was good... Uh. Torchic, who would you like to go with?" Torchic ruffles its feathers, tilting its head rather despondent. "...Right."

She looks between the two, as she thinks, and smiles pleasantly. "You sure like drawing, huh? Well, I wouldn't like to i-impose, but if you want me I don't see why not..." As Jake starts making his move to declare his intentions of picture-stuff, Kaya sits with Torchic, letting herself just get used to the sight of the pokemon as it cutely reaches with its claws to scratch its head. She smiles wide enough to partially close her eyes, and its then that Torchic takes the moment to strike, pouncing upon her and knocking her straight out of her chair as she tumbles through a desk in her zany overreaction, coming out no worse for wear when the dust clears. Feeling something hot in her chest, she sees Torchic snuggling her when she at last opens her eyes. "T-torchic..." "To~r!"

Barely hesitating, Kaya wraps her arms around the little critter, dragging it up to around her cheek as she embraces it readily, looking about ready to cry as she smiles. "My own pokemon... a pokemon that likes me... after so long." "Tor~!"

She barely registers Jake's commotion until he's nearly done with his invitation, and she promptly stands, still holding the as of yet unnamed Torchic, and barely remembers to grab her pokedex. She looks nervously around to see if anyone else will take the offer. For once the invigoration of her pokemon was egging her on, but she was still afraid to step on anyone's toes. She steps forward at Jake's invitation, perhaps ahead of anyone else for once, but stops for a moment to address her teacher. "Um, is it okay if we d-do that...?" she asks Pine, wondeirng if something else was planned that she might be scampering away from

Shadowz1797
2013-02-25, 07:53 PM
"Yeah lets go get that picture taken Katelynn. I'll just walk home with you to say goodbye to your parents. I already have all of my things anyway."

balian arcanine
2013-02-25, 08:07 PM
James thinks for a minute about how to answer, mulling over what little he knows about both of the people Brygit has suggested.

"I think we should take Kaya with us," he says, glancing over towards the crowd around the girl with a Torchic on her head, "Her Torchic could help balance our group. She seems kinda shy too, so it might be hard for her to get in with another group if someone doesn't make her an offer. I don't think much about Banjin, though. What do you think?"

James feels content with his answer, and turns towards his Chikorita. He picks her up, puts her over his shoulders, and turns back to Brygit.

"Are you interested in the group picture thing?" James asks, "After we talk to Kaya we could look into that if you want.

After listening to Kaya's answer, Brygit turns back to James "Well it seems that Kaya is going with another group, oh well. And i'm not really interested in group pictures, they always take so much time and no one can ever get in the right spot and its just a big hassel. I'd rather catch up with Luke on the beach, maybe even find another water type there so Galahad can have a friend. But if you want to be in the picture with everyone else its fine i'll come with you. She smiles to make sure James knows she is ok with going to the picture if he wants to.

Lizard Lord
2013-02-25, 09:21 PM
Devlin picks up Chimchan to and lets the pokemon ride on his head as he goes to join the group picture. However, when the chimchar begins pulling on Devlin's lips he decides to carry Chimchan in his arms instead.

Dudeons
2013-02-25, 09:50 PM
James shrugs. He didn't care too much about the picture and it didn't seem that Brygit did either. He keeps his Chikorita in it's current position as he walks over to Brygit.

"I don't really think much of the group picture," James says, "I just decided to mention it in case, you know, you wanted to..."

James sort of trails off, unsure about what he's saying.

"Let's go find Luke," James says.

Ravanan
2013-02-25, 10:25 PM
Seika smiles at everyone.

"I'm up for a big group picture. It's probably gonna be a while before we see each other again."

She picks up Cyndaquil, and starts heading for the door.

"Well then. Shall we?"

Without waiting, she strides out of the building and onto the green outside and only then does she finally pause to wait for her friends to catch up.

Lejosh
2013-02-25, 10:32 PM
Logan again smirks as he follows Seika out of the building to wait for their other classmates for a picture before they all head their separate ways.

Shadowz1797
2013-02-25, 10:34 PM
Jake S. walks out the door towards the group picture with his hands in his pockets. Blade is tugging at his pant leg, attempting to hide from the camera, but failing miserably. "C'mon Blade, at least cooperate. It's just a picture!" Blade Shakes his head and attempts to make himself unseen behind Jake's pant leg.

Niria
2013-02-25, 11:04 PM
Katelynne follows Seika, Logan, and Jake outside for the group picture. Once there, since she is short, she stands in front of Jake and next to Seika. Eve walks beside Katelynne and looks curiously over at the treecko whom was attempting to hide behind his trainer. "Sniv" She tilts her head but dutifully takes her place in front of Katie. Eve sneaks another glance back and attempts to coarse the Treecko to come out. "Sniv..snivy!"

Smiling Katelynne looks over at Seika's cyndaquil and Logan's charmander. "Wow a charmander and a cyndaquil! How adorable! I think we are all going to make a great team!"

Dayaz
2013-02-25, 11:29 PM
Banjin enjoys the feeling of graduating and being surrounded by his classmates one last time, as the picture is taken. Afterwards, he tells everyone goodbye and begins to walk back towards his home, going to grab all his gear and his map.

"Well Poseidon, I guess it's just you and me, huh? Ah well, it's probably better that we aren't going to get bogged down by a group member wanting to stick around in a certain place for too long, eh?" He asked the little Pokemon, that had by this time climbed up onto his shoulder somehow.

"Muuuuud, kipkip" The Mudkip chirped, worried about not having other people around to help them in tough situations, although his trainer seemed uncaring about the possible dangers.

Princess Tracy
2013-02-26, 04:32 AM
Seeing the crowd file out regardless of permission, Kaya just has to roll with it, lining up with the others, taking Torchic in her arms. As the shot's lined up, she continues to snuggle and glomp her little pokemon, the the point Torchic actually looks uncomfortable, struggling a bit as Kaya obliviously goes about her business - trying to think of a name, and actually feeling more comfortable than usual around the other pokemon as long as she focuses on Torchic's heat.

At the point when the shot's lined up, Kaya's slapstick reaches critical mass; when the shutter closes, at that exact moment the pressure on Torchic gets to be a little too much and it breathes forth a gout of fire, thankfully away from the crowd, but leaving Kaya terrifically surprised. After the photo's done, she loosens her grip on Torchic, realising too much pressure apparently forces its fire out and she just stands there for the longest time. Torchic just smiles pleasantly up at her all the same, apparently with no hard feelings - in fact it seems somewhat surprised itself.

"H-hey, Jake," she greets when the photo's over as Torchic climbs it smster, resting on her shoulder like a pirate's parrot. "U-um, do you still want to travel together? I mean, um, you said you wanted to take pictures, so..."

MansRoad
2013-02-26, 04:50 AM
While the photo is being lined up, Irisis holds Bastian close to her, trying to think of what her group would be able to do. As it stood they had a starter of each of the 3 types so they were pretty balanced in that regard, the thing is she figured she wouldn't be as useful in fights as the other two would. She had always been one for thinking about things more than doing them where as the other two were a lot more active meaning they would probably do a lot more in battles than she would.

As the picture is about to be taken, she whispers to Bastian telling him to smile with her, the end result is kind of strange but in a good way. Shortly after the picture is taken, Irisis tries to pull Railyn and Bruce over to her mother. "Well mom, you will be happy to hear I won't be travelling alone, I am going to be travelling with these two." Irisis is telling her mother this so that she wouldn't worry so much about her and it seems to work judging by the smile on her mothers face.

Irisis takes her bag off her mother with all of her travelling stuff in it and hugs her, telling her mother to say goodbye to her father and promising to call when she can. After the goodbye, Irisis walks closer to her new travelling companions. "You two wanted to go and get your stuff right? Well then lets go! The sooner we have the stuff the sooner we can go on our journey. Although we might want to discuss where we want to go first, its either stay on this island or head to the mainland to the west."

balian arcanine
2013-02-26, 09:51 AM
James shrugs. He didn't care too much about the picture and it didn't seem that Brygit did either. He keeps his Chikorita in it's current position as he walks over to Brygit.

"I don't really think much of the group picture," James says, "I just decided to mention it in case, you know, you wanted to..."

James sort of trails off, unsure about what he's saying.

"Let's go find Luke," James says.

Brygit says Ok. great. Well grab Eden and your stuff. I'm going to grab my backpack right outside the door and I'll wait for you outside. Then we can get going!

As she turns to walk out the door she gets her pokedex ready to scan the pidgey that usually sits atop the school. She is dissapointed to find it not there. Before reaching down to grab her backpack she shoves her slim and sturdy pokedex in the back pocket of her pants, because items like that just don't fit in front pockets comfortably, bleh.

She then sets Galahad on the ground saying I'm sure your tired of me carrying you so I'll let you walk now, sorry. But any time you do want me to carry you just let me know ok? Galahad ready, and her backpack now dry from her wearing it wet on the way from the river this morning, Brygit stands and waits for James to come outside to start walking to Luke's beach spot, quite amused at the proceedings of the picture and glad she and James didn't get caught in the hassel.

Talon15
2013-02-26, 10:18 AM
Gathering with the other students for the picture Railyn picks a spot near the front, striking a pose for the camera. His totodile, tooth, mirrors his actions while standing on his head.

"Alright Tooth, lets go home and meet my folks before wehEEYYY!" Railyn yelps as he is dragged off by Irisis, Tooth clinging desperately to his head to avoid falling from the sudden shift.

Taken to her mother's house Railyn gives a polite greeting while Irisis gathers her stuff. "Oh man I need to go get my things too, and show off my cool pokemon!" Giving it no further thought Railyn takes off for home going through the open front door (his folks planning ahead for his return) to say goodbye. Goodbyes are exchanged and his parents admire his new pokemon, Tooth getting embarrassed from all the attention before he finally grabs his bag to leave home for his journey.

Upon rejoining with his companions he continues with Irisis's conversation about where to go as if he never left. "Well.. lets try the mainlaind? The gyms are out there right? And so are a bunch of other pokemon!"

Ravanan
2013-02-26, 11:00 AM
With the picture completed (Seika chose to be seated in the front, with Kamina in her lap), Seika turns to her companions. I need to pick up my travelling gear from my apartment and turn in my key to the landlord. Upon seeing their quizzical looks, she reminds them, "My parents live in the city, and last I heard, they were vacationing in Unova. I live on my own in an apartment. I already had most of my stuff shipped off to be put into storage, so I just need my gear that I'm taking with me."

Seika makes a quick stop by her apartment, takes care of her remaining obligations, and joins back up with the group ready to say goodbyes and start heading out.

Princess Tracy
2013-02-26, 11:07 AM
Tugging on Jake's sleeve, Kaya gives a clear of her throat, trying her best to be assertive. She was failing, of course. "I-I think I'll go with you... where is it you want to go? I-I... I want to take the Pokemon Gym Challenge..." She says the last part quickly, then flinches, as if expecting Jake O to laugh at the very notion of her being a gym battler

gunnar11
2013-02-26, 11:29 AM
"Sure thing!" Jake O. mentions, not even noticing the flinch Kaya made. "I need to get my stuff first, though. What about we meet back here in an hour or so? So everyone can say goodbye and such to their parents..." he says to Devlin, Zaphrina and Kaya, before leaving to his house.

Jake takes of his shoes while he enters the house. He yells "I'm home, MOM, DAD!" excited to tell them he got a water-type just like they wanted him to have. He enters the living room, and sees the note on the table: "Something came up, we've gone to work". Typical mom and dad. Not even on his happiest day they could be there for him.
Jake takes a deep breath and returns Piplup to his pokeball.
Slowly, tears begin to fall over his face. Mom and Dad weren't there, nor were they when his little sis...
Jake gathers his equipment for the journey. He stops, still sobbing a bit, at the picture of his little sister and kneels before it. "I'll be coming back home someday, sis. Please take care."

Still a bit sad, though not crying anymore, Jake leaves the house, locking it up and leaving the keys behind. His past was just that, and to be left behind. A new life was waiting for him. He ran towards the school once again, maybe for the last time.

Dudeons
2013-02-26, 11:51 AM
Brygit says Ok. great. Well grab Eden and your stuff. I'm going to grab my backpack right outside the door and I'll wait for you outside. Then we can get going!

As she turns to walk out the door she gets her pokedex ready to scan the pidgey that usually sits atop the school. She is dissapointed to find it not there. Before reaching down to grab her backpack she shoves her slim and sturdy pokedex in the back pocket of her pants, because items like that just don't fit in front pockets comfortably, bleh.

She then sets Galahad on the ground saying I'm sure your tired of me carrying you so I'll let you walk now, sorry. But any time you do want me to carry you just let me know ok? Galahad ready, and her backpack now dry from her wearing it wet on the way from the river this morning, Brygit stands and waits for James to come outside to start walking to Luke's beach spot, quite amused at the proceedings of the picture and glad she and James didn't get caught in the hassel.

James sets Eden on the ground, grabs his backpack and slings it over his shoulder. He follows after Brygit, Eden trotting along with him. James notices Brygit turn towards the building again. He turns with her and notices nothing. He shrugs.

'Guess she was feeling sentimental,' James thinks.

He continues after Brygit, Eden following.

Lejosh
2013-02-26, 01:35 PM
After the picture is taken Logan turns to his travelling companions "I've got to quickly go home to grab my stuff." With that Logan jogged off home after returning Blaze to his Poke Ball.

When he got home he saw nobody was home but there was a lengthy letter on the dinning table from his parents explaining how proud they were of him and wishing him the best of luck on his journey along with asking him to come home every once in a while. He grabbed his backpack that he had packed previously.

Logan walked back to the school and while waiting for his group let Blaze out again. He knelled down to the Charmanders level and said "This is it buddy. Today we begin our journey. We will travel to far off places meeting new people and seeing new Pokemon. We will train to create a powerful team of Pokemon that could even stand against our friends here after they finish the gym challenge. And even if we don't succeed at that, let's just have fun trying. What do you say?" Asks Logan as he puts his hand out for Blaze to shake. "Charmander!" Says the Pokemon taking Logan's hand. "Then lets get to it!" Exclaims Logan, standing back up to wait for his friends.

Lizard Lord
2013-02-26, 02:45 PM
Devlin nods to Jake O., Zaphrina, and Kaya, agreeing to meet up with them shortly. He heads to his grandparents with Chimchan following by his side.

"Grandpa, Grandma, I would like you to meet Chimchan." Devlin says when he arrives, gesturing to his Pokemon. For his part Chimchan looks up at the two older humans before deciding to explore the house for a bit.

His grandpa smiles. "You're a pokemon trainer now. I'm proud of you." With a worried look Grandpa Beroy adds, "Now Devlin about your parents...just try not to get your hopes up."

Devlin looks down at the ground and answers meekly. "I know. Its been four years and no one has heard from them. I just figure it can't hurt to try, you know?"

"Well good luck to." Devlin's grandmother adds. "I know you will be a great pokemon trainer."

"Thanks Grandma. Anyways, I'm traveling with some friends and I shouldn't keep them waiting. I just need to get Chimchan first. Now where is he?" Devlin looks around the house until he notices that his pokemon got its head stuck in his grandparents vase. Chuckling a little over the pokemon's silliness, Devlin returns Chimchan to his pokeball and thinks that it may be a good idea to keep him there for a little bit.

Saying goodbye once more Devlin heads back out to meet up with the rest of his traveling group.

Niria
2013-02-26, 02:56 PM
As Katelynne watches her two other traveling companions head home, she turns towards Jake and starts walking towards her own house. “I guess we should go get my stuff as well. Wow, can you believe that Seika has her own apartment? That’s pretty awesome!”

It doesn’t take long for the two to reach her ranch, and once there both Katelynne and Jake are bombarded with an overabundance of hugs, high fives, and congratulations from all eleven of her siblings along with her parents. After showing off their new pokemon and collecting Katelynne’s belongings, the two make their way back to the school where they quickly find Seika and Logan.

“All right, I think we are all set. Let’s get this adventure on the road!” After doing a small fist punch to the air, she looks quickly at her companions. "Ah, so what would you guys like to do first? Go looking for pokemon? Or battle? Or-" A look of uncertainty crosses her face as she looks over at the others. She would be up for anything, she just didn't want to be the one to make a decision. After all she was looking forward to getting to know Seika and Logan more.

As Eve watched her trainer, she couldn't help but to shake her head at the girl's silly antics.

Shadowz1797
2013-02-26, 07:04 PM
"Why don't we have a double battle? It will help us get to know our Pokemon's capabilities slightly better." Jake suggests to Katelynn, Seika, and Logan.

Lejosh
2013-02-26, 07:40 PM
Logan shruges at Jake's idea before smiling "Sure, sounds like a good idea to get some experience before we start our jounrey's. Who is going to be on each side?" Asked Logan.

Shadowz1797
2013-02-26, 07:44 PM
"Boys vs. Girls sounds fair to me."

Niria
2013-02-26, 08:02 PM
"Boys vs Girls eh? Well you two are going down! Isn't that right Seika?" Katelynne looks excitedly over at the redhead.

Ravanan
2013-02-26, 09:45 PM
Seika makes a slitting motion with her thumb across her throat.
"We'll destroy you."

MUSIC STARTS PLAYING (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=48S_q42YQkw)

Lejosh
2013-02-27, 12:18 AM
"Bring it on girls. We'll smash you and your Pokemon too." Growled Logan as Blaze steps in front of him holding his hands to his hips "Char, char, mander."

Niria
2013-02-27, 12:27 AM
A odd gleam comes into Eve's eye as she steps in front of Katelynne. "Snivy!"

FallenAngel
2013-02-28, 12:07 AM
After the picture is taken, Zaphrina bolts over to Jake O. and then immediately departs with her Turtwig curled up in her arms. As she nears the Pokemon Centre, she pulls out a walkie-talkie that she uses to keep in touch with her father. "Hey dad, I'm on my way to see mom. Where are you? Meet me at the Centre so I can show you my Pokemon."

After a garbled response from her father guarenteeing he would be there in a few minutes, Zaphrina decides to head into the Centre and show her mother her brand new Turtwig. As promised, only a few minutes went by before her father shows up at the Centre with everything she would need for the journey.

After a quick greeting and a fond farewell, Zaphrina returns to the school. This time,however, she walks slower and allows her Turtwig to walk beside her. When she gets back to the school, she goes straight to the designated meeting spot and waits for everyone to arrive, watching for more Pokemon to scan in the meantime.

Shadowz1797
2013-02-28, 01:04 PM
Right as Jake S. is about to battle his traveling companions, Blade hides behind him and starts tugging at his pant leg trying to get his attention. Looking back Jake asks Blade, "What, don't want to battle?" Blade shakes his head as if trying to say, "Not right now." Ummmm, Sorry guys, maybe later?

Niria
2013-03-01, 08:43 PM
Katelynne looks disappointingly back as she hears Jake try to coax his Treecko out to battle. "Well...I guess Eve and I could sit out so that Seika and you can battle." She motioned towards Logan as she talked and took a few steps back.

Snivy took an angry glance back at both Katelynne and Treecko, before folding it's arms and making it's way back to Katelynne's side.

Lejosh
2013-03-01, 09:55 PM
"What if Seika and I battle and then we got to the Pokemon center to heal up. The Seika and you battle and heal up again and then you and me battle before we all leave?" Asks Logan, not wanting to leave Katelynne out of the fun.

Niria
2013-03-03, 07:07 PM
Katelynne nodded her head thoughtfully as she agreed to the idea. "Okay, I guess that could work..."

She turned back towards the treecko and bent down so that she was eye level with it. She gave Blade a soft and cheerful smile. "Are you sure you don't want to participate? It will be fun! And good practice!"