PDA

View Full Version : Interesting Find of the Day: The Eye of Lloth

silverwolfer
2013-02-22, 01:42 AM
So I googled this PRC once I found it , and only found one thread, and it took it in a very liner, help me build this sort of thread.

So I present: The Eye of Lloth *The Adaption *

The normal bit for this are You must be drow / you must be chaotic evil/ you must have trickery domain/ have a bunch of skills/ must have 2d6 sneak attack/ have evasion.

The adaption cuts two things out but adds one

Must be an elf/ cuts out alignment

The adaption goes like this: You are an elf and sneak down into the underdark to spy and check in on the drow to see what they are up to.

What you get from this oddly mixed PRC

An Aura of truth, so that no one in 20ft around you can tell lies - interesting kicker-
Blindsense 40ft -nice-
dark vision 60 ft -nice-
Head In plain sight as an EX ability - big kicker -
3d6 sneak damage - good add on-
Cha +1/day of disguise self , alter self , polymorph - Interesting part of the adaption Add on-
Capstone : Invisible at will for 5 rounds with a one minute refresh rate - eh not huge but good enough for free-

5/10 divine casting 4 skill points per level - :s -

Also no pick locking, and trap style skills, pure hiding and acting skills so maybe that helps with the skill selection if you don't have as many to sink them into.

:verdict?: I think a very fun filled class adaption for players who are not wanting to be evil. This is not the sneaky cleric , but rather the slightly divine social rogue. One not meant to disarm things, but disarm people.

ArcturusV
2013-02-22, 02:04 AM
Gotta love Heads in Plain Sight. I like to put them in a row, on my mantle. Great ice breaker. Poor Steve really has gotten things started a lot of parties with his story of poor decision making and low Wisdom.

Otherwise, sounds neat.