PDA

View Full Version : Gestalt Druid/Binder and supernatural abilities

BHarkonnen
2013-02-22, 08:38 AM
Two quick questions. Will a binder's abilities carry over into wildshape? For example, if I bind Amon, does that mean the horns appear on a bear that I just wildshaped into?

The way I see it, if it doesn't show up in wildshape, then wildshape can cover up pact signs, and if it does, that's another natural attack added onto any wildshape form.

As for my second question, does chupoclops' poison bite work with venomfire?

Psyren
2013-02-22, 09:37 AM
Two quick questions. Will a binder's abilities carry over into wildshape? For example, if I bind Amon, does that mean the horns appear on a bear that I just wildshaped into?

The way I see it, if it doesn't show up in wildshape, then wildshape can cover up pact signs, and if it does, that's another natural attack added onto any wildshape form.

Wildshape can cover your signs, but does not have to.

"A binder can hide a sign by either mundane or magical means."

Signs are supernatural and thus magic. You choose whether to hide Amon's horns when you shift; if you do, you can't use them.

As for my second question, does chupoclops' poison bite work with venomfire?

No, because you don't naturally produce the poison - it comes from your vestige. Similarly, casting this on yourself and then casting the Poison spell would not cause it to deal acid damage.

BHarkonnen
2013-02-22, 09:44 AM
Thanks Psyren. Works for me. The combination of Wildshape and Binder (Su) abilities is so much fun.