PDA

View Full Version : A Thank You to the people of this forum

DrKirre
2013-02-22, 02:26 PM
Hey guys! Just wanted to give you all thanks for... well, everything. Reading through this forum has helped so much with my DND game; not just for my own characters, but the sheer knowledge of everything overall is remarkably. I can honestly say reading through has taught me a lot, and made me a better player. And all the crazy builds out there are always entertaining to read - a 4th level venerable halfling with a CR16 dino mount? Turning one of the worst feats in the game into an amazing source of heals with a single 1st level spell? TAMING THE TARASQUE!? Mindblowing! Thank you all for expanding my mind, and teaching me so much more about the worlds I love. :D

Yogibear41
2013-02-22, 07:05 PM
Turning one of the worst feats in the game into an amazing source of heals with a single 1st level spell?

How does one do this lol.

Also a Big 2nd on the thank you, all of you amazing people <3

searlefm
2013-02-22, 09:35 PM
i'd like to humbly accept this thank you on behalf of this forum.... But I'm hardly a appropriate person so I'd just like joining in on saying thanks for the cool stuff like taming and cloning your own personal TARASQUE's on mass

TroubleBrewing
2013-02-23, 12:26 AM
How does one do this lol.

Also a Big 2nd on the thank you, all of you amazing people <3

I think he's referring to the Snakepants build. Grab the poison healer feat, have a high Fort save, stuff a bunch of tiny Vipers down your pants, and enjoy the free healing.

Rubik
2013-02-23, 01:06 AM
...stuff a bunch of tiny Vipers down your pants...But I already have a Colossal one. Does that count?

Gotterdammerung
2013-02-23, 12:41 PM
i'd like to humbly accept this thank you on behalf of this forum.... But I'm hardly a appropriate person so I'd just like joining in on saying thanks for the cool stuff like taming and cloning your own personal TARASQUE's on mass

There are so many redundant threads, answering the same question 1000 different ways, that it is hard to tell specifically who he is talking about. But I have to agree with him that the forum is a helpful resource for any D&D player.

I tamed the tarasque with a totemist beast trainer build in a few of the many "how to tarasque good" threads. But am unsure if this is the example of taming he is referring to.

Either way, you are welcome, but I assure you no thanks is needed. This site is a shared resource and everybody gives as good as they get. For every cool or useful thing you contribute, you will learn something cool or useful from someone else. It all comes out in the wash.