PDA

View Full Version : Half Vampire age catagory

Blackhawk748
2013-02-22, 04:54 PM
Ok im really confused by this template, it makes you be descended from a vampire but you wouldnt live any longer than a baseline human?? that can't be right

SowZ
2013-02-22, 05:48 PM
Ok im really confused by this template, it makes you be descended from a vampire but you wouldnt live any longer than a baseline human?? that can't be right

Why not? A Vampire isn't immortal because of long life. They are immortal because they are dead. A Half-Vampire isn't dead, so why would it take on any of the life span traits of his Vampire side? Besides, there is no average between 80 and infinity.

Blackhawk748
2013-02-22, 06:43 PM
well dhampires in myth usually live substantially longer than baselines if not forever, thus my confusion

Yogibear41
2013-02-22, 07:08 PM
I'd say you could fluff it either way depending on exactly how much vampire he was. I'd probably be more inclined to believe he was immortal or at least longer lived, if he had the blood drain special ability and thusly the need to have blood.

Suppose one should ask is blade immortal? lol I can't remeber

Blackhawk748
2013-02-22, 07:28 PM
im pretty sure Blade is immortal lol and right now a buddy is playing a half vamp and i ruled that as his base is human, he is gonna use the half elf age categories except that he has no maximum age