PDA

View Full Version : Items for a Saurian Shifter Druid {3.5 FR}

Tokuhara
2013-02-23, 12:52 AM
I have a game tomorrow, and I have 2700 gold to spend. I'm losing gold for necessities and my armor (Darkleaf Banded Mail), but minus that, I could use some help.

This character has Razorclaw and Longtooth, so I really don't need a weapon, but a staff could be useful.

My big thing is I won't get Wildshape until I make it into Moonspeaker, so for right now, I will be good.

Here's the list of items I have already:

Darkleaf Banded Mail
Backpack
Bedroll
Crowbar
Firewood (1 day) x3
Flint and steel
Lantern (hooded)
Rations (1 day) x3
Rope (50', hempen) x1
Waterskins x1
Holly and mistletoe
Spell component pouch

Urpriest
2013-02-23, 01:10 AM
A Wand of Lesser Vigor goes a long way.

Tokuhara
2013-02-23, 01:50 AM
A Wand of Lesser Vigor goes a long way.

We have a healbot cleric and another druid in the party

Urpriest
2013-02-23, 02:23 AM
Complete Champion has variant holy symbols (350gp cost) Ehlonna's Brooch (in Forgotten Realms probably should be Mielikki, which I think I remember you saying your character worshipped?) and Nature's Children are both handy and potentially appropriate. Beyond that, utility is a good idea. I usually buy a Handy Haversack for every character, and since you won't have Wild Shape for a while yet it will still be useful.

Tokuhara
2013-02-23, 02:33 AM
Complete Champion has variant holy symbols (350gp cost) Ehlonna's Brooch (in Forgotten Realms probably should be Mielikki, which I think I remember you saying your character worshipped?) and Nature's Children are both handy and potentially appropriate. Beyond that, utility is a good idea. I usually buy a Handy Haversack for every character, and since you won't have Wild Shape for a while yet it will still be useful.

Mielikki and Selune are my deities.

The handy haversack is a great call, as could be the Holy Symbols.