PDA

View Full Version : Offline character sheet

G.Cube
2013-02-24, 09:39 PM
Hey guys, I know this thread already exists, but I haven't found any exact answers to what I'm looking for, also, if this is the incorrect forum for this thread I apologize, and feel free to move it to the correct sub forum.

I'm looking for a character sheet program I can download and use offline. I don't need auto-figuring or book packs like what Hero Lab offers, and I'm also looking for something free. I just want something I can open, fill in the stats/info, save, and be able to reopen and reedit later. Thanks guys!

Deaxsa
2013-02-24, 10:36 PM
I have a character sheet in excel, pm me and we'll find out some way to get it to you. also, what edition are you playing? (I've got a PF and a 3.5 sheet)

HalfQuart
2013-02-26, 12:21 PM
Have you seen HeroForge (http://www.nzcomputers.net/heroforge/)? I like it a lot.. It does more than you're looking for, but it is free, off-line (Excel), and allows saving and re-opening characters.

Bubzors
2013-02-26, 01:16 PM
I'll second HeroForge. Works great, is free and has a lot of options. My whole group uses it

silverwolfer
2013-02-26, 01:16 PM
mythweavers.com

G.Cube
2013-02-26, 01:20 PM
Thanks guys, I'll have to check it out when I get home tonight!

Mcdt2
2013-02-26, 07:56 PM
If you want super simple, a guy named Neceros made PDF based froms for his character sheet design. It's a simple sheet, calculates a few simple things, like adding ability mods and base mods for saves and stuff. It's based off his Ultimate Characer Sheet, which I find very nice for printing out as well.

Daftendirekt
2013-02-26, 07:58 PM
mythweavers.com

Is the word "offline" confusing to you?

Allanimal
2013-02-26, 08:00 PM
PCGen is what I use. Very powerful but as we'll, has issues. Version 6 has some nice improvements.

Jack_Simth
2013-02-26, 08:13 PM
File, Save As... works just great with it.

Tsriel
2013-02-26, 09:17 PM

I think the sheets that are offered there are terrible. :smalltongue:

silverwolfer
2013-02-26, 09:48 PM

:O am sorry here is all the worries I give for you being wrong and me giving any moments of my time besides this

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oavMtUWDBTM

G.Cube
2013-02-27, 06:07 PM
If you want super simple, a guy named Neceros made PDF based froms for his character sheet design. It's a simple sheet, calculates a few simple things, like adding ability mods and base mods for saves and stuff. It's based off his Ultimate Characer Sheet, which I find very nice for printing out as well.

The one I'm finding isn't editable, also I apologize, I should have specified, I play 3.5.

Xervous
2013-02-27, 08:17 PM
I seem to recall seeing one that trumped mythweavers on multiple aspects, potentially with the option of being downloadable...

I'll just pop in here to see if there are any good sheets that do basic calculations for you i.e. ability mods 'n such, but leave the rest as blanks to be filled.