PDA

View Full Version : Car of Fools.

Chookster
2013-02-25, 06:30 AM
So yea this just happened in a roleplaying group and well it really must be shared, to get the full effect i will describe it from the point of view of the poor enemy mooks we encountered.

Picture if you will, you are in an ambush, every thing is going swimmingly, you have alpha squad pinned down they're behind cars but eventually you will shoot them to death...then Beta squad arrives.

You hear the rumbling of an engine far off and a faint russian accented man saying the immortal line "Drive me closer, I want to hit them with my sword!"

A large truck rockets past, missing one of you by inches, Driven by a **** ugly englishmen and a wild eyed russian wearing an admiral's hat and brandishing a cavalry sabre.

The truck turns around, and the englishmen ducks behind the dash board and the car slowly advances, a long haired fellow in a funeral suit coming out of the back to fire the occasional shot off at you and keep you pinned.

Collision, blood screaming, russian curse words and a man impaled on a sabre, the british guy yelling "NO PRISONERS" and unloading shotgun shells into your allies.

You drop your rifle and run screaming into the night.

Its moments like these I ****ing love roleplaying games.

inexorabletruth
2013-02-25, 02:29 PM
LOL, wat?! :smallbiggrin:

What game were you playing?

Amidus Drexel
2013-02-25, 10:10 PM
So yea this just happened in a roleplaying group and well it really must be shared, to get the full effect i will describe it from the point of view of the poor enemy mooks we encountered.

Picture if you will, you are in an ambush, every thing is going swimmingly, you have alpha squad pinned down they're behind cars but eventually you will shoot them to death...then Beta squad arrives.

You hear the rumbling of an engine far off and a faint russian accented man saying the immortal line "Drive me closer, I want to hit them with my sword!"

A large truck rockets past, missing one of you by inches, Driven by a **** ugly englishmen and a wild eyed russian wearing an admiral's hat and brandishing a cavalry sabre.

The truck turns around, and the englishmen ducks behind the dash board and the car slowly advances, a long haired fellow in a funeral suit coming out of the back to fire the occasional shot off at you and keep you pinned.

Collision, blood screaming, russian curse words and a man impaled on a sabre, the british guy yelling "NO PRISONERS" and unloading shotgun shells into your allies.

You drop your rifle and run screaming into the night.

Its moments like these I ****ing love roleplaying games.

*applauds*

This sounds like PC plans to me... Nonsensical, but utterly awesome. :smallcool:

incandescent
2013-02-25, 10:21 PM
Reminds me of an improvised game a few friends of mine and i did. We each got like 15 minutes to prepare, then DMed for an hour before passing off to the next guy.

What started off as a Cthulu-eque murder mystery ended up as a limousine full of Klingons singing this glorious URL="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nNTVzwjEyb4"]war anthem[/URL] while the driver ramps off of a toppled fountain onto the roof of a mansion, holding their bat'leths out one side of the limousine like a terrible steel maw trying to take out one of the PC's evil twin brother (who was also klingon).

Chookster
2013-02-27, 05:19 AM
It was a homebrew D6 dicepool system, its worth noting i was only rolling like four dice for the driving checks hence why it was so erratic in the story