PDA

View Full Version : [PF] NPC race help

fishjam
2013-02-25, 07:20 AM
So, for a campaign i am running, i want to make a NPC but i want to make them a Custom race.. more specficially, a kender *pause for vegetables to be thrown*

Using the advanced race guide, how would i achieve this, what sort of things would best distiquish it from a normal halfling..

He is going to be a recurring, NPC, and i want to make him varied and intresting for the party.

Any and all help appreicated.

PS: this is a Low level game currently and i will be leveling him as the campaign goes on.

Squirrel_Dude
2013-02-25, 08:16 AM
*Using the Pathfinder Race Builder as a rough guide

Humanoid (0 RP)
Small Size (0 RP)
Normal Speed (0 RP)
Standard Ability Score: +2 Dex +2 Cha -2 Str (0 RP)
Xenophobic: Pick your languages (0 RP)

Cornered Fury: Whenever a member of this race is reduced to half its hit points or fewer and has no conscious ally within 30 feet, it gains a +2 racial bonus on melee attack rolls and to Armor Class. (4 RP)
Fearless: +2 on saving throws against fear effects (1 RP)
Fast: +10 base movement speed (1 RP)
Scavenger: +2 on perception and appraise (2 RP)
Stalker: perception and stealth are always class skills for this race (1 RP)
Low-light Vision (1 RP)

Total of 10 RP

You could probably drop cornered fury and find something else you like. I think Everything else basically matches.

Psyren
2013-02-25, 10:15 AM
Aren't Kender immune to fear? Not sure how much that costs points-wise.

Also, the rampant kleptomania would probably be in there. Which reminds me... *throws vegetables*

fishjam
2013-02-25, 10:28 AM
Kender Are indeed ment to be immune to fear, but i dont think theres a cost for that in the book.. may have to make one up.

And the kender is going to be the main cause for alot of the "and now its gone all awkward!" because of the whole, looking after other peoples things for safe keeping, thing.