PDA

View Full Version : Healer Class going into sandshaper?

silverwolfer
2013-02-25, 08:28 PM
Question ......

So I got some spells opened up by SpC for the healer class am gesatling with in warlock, at the same time, I am also got approval for divine entry instead of arcane entry for Sandshaper.

any sandshaper funny business I need to know about, if am going to try and attempt healer 5/ sandshaper 1 // Warlock 6

Vaz
2013-02-25, 08:31 PM
Become a Corpsecrafted Spellstitched Necropolitan, and Sandshape some Black sand into Sovereign ring.

Fast Healing d4, and permanent Deeper Darkness? Yes please.

Chilingsworth
2013-02-25, 08:39 PM
@^

Wait, a necropolitan healer? :smallconfused:

I mean, I suppose necropolitans don't have an alignment restriction, but I can't see how a healer would be interested in becoming one.

Also, doesn't the sandshape ability only work on, well, shapesand. i.e. a special kind of sand that isn't blacksand?

Lastly, what's a Sovereign Ring?

As for actual suggestions: You might want to consider the enlightened spirit PrC eventually. Granted not the most powerful choice mechanically, but it could fit well with a healer//warlock thematically.

silverwolfer
2013-02-25, 10:16 PM
Why would I want glue in the shape of a ring?

Maybe, give a small paliden bit aura

Vaz
2013-02-25, 10:41 PM
Google (https://www.google.co.uk/search?um=1&hl=en&safe=off&tbm=isch&q=full+sovereign+ring&revid=1043487699&sa=X&ei=biwsUfeELeet0QW5v4DADw&ved=0CFsQgxY&biw=1366&bih=677) is your friend.

Essentially, a small slotless item, could be anything. But Sovereign Rings are awesome.

As for why a Healer becomes Undead; so it can heal more people. Try and ask your DM if you can use the Deathless Type from BoED, that way it heals by virtue of Positive Energy.

Sandshape works on anything remotely sand-like.

silverwolfer
2013-02-25, 10:43 PM
Haha, thank you but that is way out in left field of what I have in mind for my story ( end up being a greenskin naga or human probably )

ooooo pope rings