PDA

View Full Version : Suggestions for finishing Wis-based fighter

Siltharon
2013-02-27, 03:25 AM
Hey guys :) ... so for a campaign we just started recently I created one charakter I'm really into (I can change him though since he hasn't seen action yet) and I'd like some suggestions on how to make him probably somewhat stronger .... not that he is terrible now, but I'm not quite sure on how to get the best out of him.
The campaing is mid op I'd say ... with focus on style and realism

Charakterconcept: Wisdom based Psywar with dips into Swordsage and Shiba Protector [since there is no Otyugh hole I decided to rule the Iron Will requ. out] .... I'm gonna fight with a bastardsword (I know it's suboptimal but I like the flavour on this charakter .... and I get free WF on Swordsage) and unarmored most of the time (though I'm able to do so if really needed .... in most of the cases Inertial Armor + some body slot item will be better though)

Race: Right now it's an empty vessel (Inspired) from XPH without the bonus feat to get it to +0 la [Any Humanlike race would be fine though]

Right now
Swordsage 1 EWP Bastardsword, Power Attack [2 flaws allowed]
Psywar 2 Psicrystal Affinity
Psywar 3 ACF Mantled Warrior (Freedom), Intuitive Attack

Level 4 is gonna be SS again for Wis to AC

Powers: Inertial Armor, Dimension Hop
Maneuvers: Sudden Leap, Moment of Perfect Mind, Saphyr Nightmare Blade, Shadow Blade Technique, Mighty Throw, Distracting Ember
Stance: Hunter's Sense [not sure about this one though ... I get a second one at level 4 though]

So some set feats are: Level 6 Combat Expertise, Level 7 (B) Practised Manifester (Psysar)
-> Level 8 Shiba Protector for no though

Afterwards I'm not sure ... maybe I'm gonna pick Combat Manifesting at level 9 and go for Abjurant Champion (psionic) for +16 bab or slayer
the to hit is not really a problem since I get double wis to hit and therefor I can power attack most of the time without hesitation

Really nice thing I have though (and what I'm gonna abuse the **** out) is synchronicity (with hidden talent) on my Psicrystal: basically gives me more standart actions with share power
I even think about getting Bestow Power just for bestowing my Psicrystal with powerpoints .... basically recharge him out of combat (with Torc that would be 1PP for the crystal at a cost of 2 for me) and using Synchronicity infight. After all a standart action for 2 pp is pretty nice right? If necessary could even blast all charges at once and give me as many standartactions as he has pp.

What would you suggest for my last 1st level feat? Any suggestions on making the build more effective and PRC ideas except for mine noted?

Thanks in advance for any help ... I really want this charakter to work :smallsmile: