PDA

View Full Version : New D20 based strategy game - Worlds of Magic

Wastelander
2013-02-27, 08:16 AM
Hello there! We the fans and developers at Wastelands Interactive have decided to create a Master of Magic true spiritual successor, based in a custom D20 ruleset. Worlds of Magic is a turn based strategy game in development. Work on the project started nearly a year ago in a 2D development environment. As it evolved it was moved to a 3D environment and the basic game mechanics have started to take firm shape. We're working to develop a rather new and in-depth magic system for Worlds of Magic.

http://screen.bitterglory.com/in/13-02/gbnbvtmbh.png

We're adding new features every day, and we would truly appreciate any suggestions. What did you like most about Master of Magic? What do you feel is a must for Worlds of Magic? What would you like us to add? Is there anything else we should consider?

This is what one of our programmers has to say about D20:

I decided to post this in order to answer the question “Why are you leaning so heavily on the D20 system?” before it's asked. I also intend to address the question “Isn't the D20 system an RPG rule set?”

To answer the second question first: Yes, the D20 system is an RPG rule set. However, it works very well with what we're doing with Worlds of Magic. We want a combat system that supports things like experience levels, savings throws (to give units a chance to avoid negative spell effects), equipment changes, etc. Combat in WoM is actually slightly simplified RPG combat. There are a large number of things we wanted to take into consideration with every single attack. How likely is the attacker to hit the defender? How much damage will the attacker do? Is the attacker's weapon on fire? Does the defender have damage resistance against this kind of attack? Did the defender dodge that fireball? Etc, etc, etc. There are so many things we wanted to take into account we felt it best to use a system that would consider all those variables. A system like the D20 RPG system. (I seem to have a sub-conscious attachment to the word system.)

There are a number of reasons we decided to go with D20. The above is the first reason. The second is that it is a well established, thoroughly play-tested and very well balanced system. The system is also published under the Open Game License so we can tweak it in any way we see fit and offer whatever changes we may make to the public. Using D20 will allow us to put together a flavorful, but balanced system while, at the same time, saving us thousands of man hours of play testing. (If not more.) Simply put we can make WoM better, faster. It is a very solid foundation, which is why we decided to build on it.

If you have any questions about how certain aspects will be handled or how we intend to implement any particular feature feel free to ask.

Ideas, suggestions? Every contribution will be really much appreciated. It will be my pleasure to answer any question here, and you can find more info in the following links. Thank you!

Official Facebook Worlds of Magic fansite (https://www.facebook.com/WorldsOfMagic)
Game forum (http://forum.wastelands-interactive.com/forumdisplay.php?374-Worlds-of-Magic)

http://screen.bitterglory.com/in/13-02/ptrlapajv.pnghttp://screen.bitterglory.com/in/13-02/ouwvrfysr.png

Chen
2013-02-27, 10:10 AM
Any estimate on when this will be released? I loved Master of Magic so definitely looking forward to this.

Wastelander
2013-02-27, 10:48 AM
Any estimate on when this will be released? I loved Master of Magic so definitely looking forward to this.

Ideally 2013 or early 2014, we expect :).

Domochevsky
2013-02-27, 11:37 AM
Turn based strategy... never having played Master of Magic, what is this actually gonna look like? What's the focus? World maps and building cities? Moving units around in zoomed in combat fields?

Micro or Macro?

Lost Demiurge
2013-02-27, 01:25 PM
Mm. That's a holy grail, so good luck chasing that. The last folks to try were the bunch who made "Elemental", and that one didn't work out so well...

Wastelander
2013-03-04, 05:07 AM
Mm. That's a holy grail, so good luck chasing that. The last folks to try were the bunch who made "Elemental", and that one didn't work out so well...

Thank you. We know many and more have failed, but I also think we have learned a lot with their attempts lol. Today we have a lot of updates about Worlds of Magic (as well as lots of questions for you lol) so let's get on it.

1.- Undead race and Necromancy.

Here is the starting lineup for the Undead race.

Settlers (They need another name, I know)
Engineers (The undead race can think, remember. They can use roads.)
Skeletons
Skeletal Archers
Zombies
Deathweb - The deathweb attacks with a poisonous bite, and can disable opponents with its web attack.
Huecuva - They fill the role of clerics in the Undead empire and unleash negative energy to consume a map tile. Corrupted tiles provide a boost to Undead cities

but decimate resources in living cities.
Bonestorm - The Undead army's siege engine.
Phantom Lancers - A full suit of armor and horse barding, animated by the vengeful spirit of a slain warrior.
Arcane Wraith - Arcane Wraith are powerful sorcerers.
Spectres - Spectres are agonized spirits of murdered humanoids, unable to find rest in the afterlife. Their cold touch draws life essence from the living, and

humanoids killed by this life drain may become spectres themselves. Fortunately for the living world, spectres are nearly helpless in sunlight and flee from it if

possible.
Death Guards - One of the ultimate evils, these undead knights are heavily armored, and powerful in both martial and arcane attacks.

Additional info here (http://forum.wastelands-interactive.com/showthread.php?8847-Dead-Men-Walking-%28Undead-Units%29&p=50883#post50883)

http://screen.bitterglory.com/in/13-03/kponbxbsm.jpg
Bigger version here: http://screen.bitterglory.com/in/13-02/jwtpjwlqk.jpg

Tightly related with the Undead, we have the Necromancy. There's no need to explain too far what Necromancy is, but there's an important concept: energy. Necromancy

uses positive and negative energy to effect the body. It has no dealings with the “soul”. In other words:

"Necromancers can heal the living, just like life mages do. However, once someone is dead necromancers don't bother to bring them “back” they just reanimate them

and make them get back to work as an undead slave. While someone is living they use positive energy to keep them going and negative energy to hurt them. If they're

dealing with someone who's already dead they use negative energy to heal them and positive energy to damage them."

A ton more info about Necromancy (http://forum.wastelands-interactive.com/showthread.php?8840-Necromancy)

2.- The insectoid race.

We want the insectoid race to be a really UNIQUE faction. A unique faction needs a unique name, so I want to hear your ideas :D. Also we are discussing how to

turn characterize the faction, and there are some of our considerations (in Aaron's voice).

"In my mind all this makes their strengths fairly obvious. There is no unrest. They pay 100% taxes minus food. (The hive mind understands that other races love

useless gold.) They have high production bonuses. They attack using wave after wave of their men. They have exoskeletons so their base armor class is good."

And that sounds good. But...

"On the other hand they give the other races the creeps. It's almost impossible to effectively bring other races into their hive. So, captured cities have extreme

unrest issues. However, if they complete destroy enemy cities they generate even more negative feelings."

Mooore insectoids info (http://forum.wastelands-interactive.com/showthread.php?8843-Loose-The-Locust-Of-War&p=50858#post50858)

3.- GOLEMS

Not surprisingly this is one of our potential new races.

"To dive into the problems first (you guys will probably see more problems than I do, but I'll do my best) golem are just too powerful and in D20 they have no

intelligence. They're so immune to everything in the universe it's ridiculous. You could throw the entire Mentalism school out of the window when facing them. Some of

their lowest tier units would be top tier, so you wouldn't be able to build any units until your city was almost complete. So far it doesn't look like much of a

faction option.
So what can be done? Well, I would suggest following (loosely) the example D&D set with it's “living construct” sub-type. Now, we couldn't use it exactly for two

reasons: First, it belongs to Wizards of the Coast (I think). Second, their implementation isn't a perfect fit for WoM."
Asmodai, one of the friens in our forum adds (as always) extremely interesting points:
"In my mind, as in D20, Golems are powerful creatures. I like the idea they are created by dwarves, it's true to MoM and it's been cemented in my head by Dragon Age

and other lore. I wouldn't mind other faction wizards being able to create them as well via finding Golem manuals (items) or possibly even a high level earth spell or

similar but I don't really picture a spearman type (as far as strength) golem. I had a similar weakness with Draconians though and they are quite popular so I'll just

defer to the masses. I do think of them though as fantasy robots (which is supported by many of your comparisons) and while I don't mind them as rare high level units

having an entire faction of the "robots" running around for me is something I'm not a huge fan of in the fantasy setting. While I'm not a fan of Eberron it's quite

popular and players can play as warforged (basically golems) from level 1 so perhaps there is your solution for inspiration.
I definitely want to see golems in the game, I'm just not big on an entire faction of them."

Opinions?

Possible Golem Faction (http://forum.wastelands-interactive.com/showthread.php?8836-I-Am-Golem)

http://screen.bitterglory.com/in/13-03/ewpcryaqe.jpg
Bigger version here: http://screen.bitterglory.com/in/13-02/iqkciwwev.png

Well, see you around ;D

Magentawolf
2013-03-07, 10:15 AM
It's going to need good tactical army combat, if this is going to be anything like Master of Magic. My main complaint with Warlock was that they just took the Civ V world hexmap and made combat pretty bleh.

My issue with Elemental was that the combat maps weren't large enough, along with the fact that combat spells cost *ridiculous* amounts of mana for the effect they had. Oh, and there was no researching of spells...

ShneekeyTheLost
2013-03-08, 10:51 AM
The second is that it is a well established, thoroughly play-tested and very well balanced system.Test of Spite and the CharOp boards would strongly disagree with this statement.

Mind you, the Legend system was very loosely based on D20, but it was almost a complete re-write. You'll pretty much be doing something similar if you are wanting something that doesn't fall apart.

Then again, as the game developers, you get to decide which units have which abilities, so you can't just build yourself something like a Mailman and proceed to win all the things. However, D20 is, by NO means, balanced.

JeminiZero
2013-03-08, 08:42 PM
One thing MoM did was to make undead a part of Death Magic rather than a unique faction. Which sort of makes sense, since there is no reason why only one particular race can use undead.

Golems could be similiarly handled by placing their summoning/creation under universal magic. So that any race can supplement their ranks with magical robots. This also solves the too powerful problem, as at low levels, you can use whatever troops the basic race normally uses, and golems only become available at mid-high levels.

One thing that miffed me about MoM was how troop equipment was permanent. Basically troops were stuck with whatever gear was in their originating city. If you find an adamantine mine, the elite paladins from your capital, cannot simply go there and swap their gear for adamantine gear (thereby combining their high experience level with good gear, to become worthy super elite troops).

Cespenar
2013-03-09, 01:52 AM
One thing MoM did was to make undead a part of Death Magic rather than a unique faction. Which sort of makes sense, since there is no reason why only one particular race can use undead.

Golems could be similiarly handled by placing their summoning/creation under universal magic. So that any race can supplement their ranks with magical robots. This also solves the too powerful problem, as at low levels, you can use whatever troops the basic race normally uses, and golems only become available at mid-high levels.

One thing that miffed me about MoM was how troop equipment was permanent. Basically troops were stuck with whatever gear was in their originating city. If you find an adamantine mine, the elite paladins from your capital, cannot simply go there and swap their gear for adamantine gear (thereby combining their high experience level with good gear, to become worthy super elite troops).

Some valid points there.

akonsing
2013-03-09, 02:18 AM
looking forward to playing this game..hope it is as great as it looks.

Wastelander
2013-03-12, 04:42 AM
Hello there!

It's going to need good tactical army combat, if this is going to be anything like Master of Magic. My main complaint with Warlock was that they just took the Civ V world hexmap and made combat pretty bleh.

My issue with Elemental was that the combat maps weren't large enough, along with the fact that combat spells cost *ridiculous* amounts of mana for the effect they had. Oh, and there was no researching of spells...

Noted.

Then again, as the game developers, you get to decide which units have which abilities, so you can't just build yourself something like a Mailman and proceed to win all the things. However, D20 is, by NO means, balanced.

Thanks! I will try to get some words of the lead programmer explaining exactly what he want and what he's doing :smallwink: .

Very interesting points here. I can tell you that we LOVE undead, and they will be a faction, but I liked the idea. As for the gear, we will considerate it.

looking forward to playing this game..hope it is as great as it looks.

Thank you, that's taking a huge amount of effort, but we will do it :smallbiggrin: .

So, here we go again with some Worlds of Magic updates.

1.- Custom races

"What about a custom faction? You start with a blank slate and a number of points. You spend those points to give the race some benefits. Maybe you take some negative effects to get more points and spend those points on something you really want. The results can be truly awesome. You can put together different races for different play styles. It provides another level of replayability (in a game that already has an almost insane number of possible permutations). Given time you will probably find the one race combination you love above all others."

Of course this model also brings questions. What sprites are we supposed to use in a custom race? Hoy to keep balance? Among others.

More info:

http://forum.wastelands-interactive.com/showthread.php?8863-Metamorphosis-%28Custom-Races%29&p=51031#post51031

2.- AI

"We plan to go beyond the basic “Make the AI play like we would” and attempt to quantify certain strategic concepts like “Expansionist”. The idea is to boil down certain elements of strategy and use them like legos to build a completely new and unique AI that has a solid play style pieced together out of a number of viable play strategies. Now, that is going to be the real trick. It's relatively easy to hand craft a sorcerer with a certain set of skills to play a certain way. It's another thing entirely to be given a set of skills and strategic “methods” and try to dynamically make something that can actually offer a challenge. However, it's something we're aiming for.

We want the AI in WoM to feel like artificial intelligence not artificial intelligence. It's going to take a lot of work to make it happen, but it's work we're going to love. As with all things WoM related, play testing is going to be a big element. In fact, it's going to matter more with the AI than with any other single element."

http://forum.wastelands-interactive.com/showthread.php?8861-Artificial-Intelligence

3.- Elven units

What do you think about these units?

Settlers
Engineers
Archers
Swordsmen
Druids
Dire Bears
Rangers
Sorcerers
Arcane Archers
Ballista
Wolf Riders
Giant Eagles

Feel free to add suggestions, it's not written in stone.

http://forum.wastelands-interactive.com/showthread.php?8864-Elven-Units&p=51044#post51044

Aaaaand that's all for now! Well, appart from this environmental wallpaper :D. Thank you, see ya!

http://screen.bitterglory.com/in/13-02/oftcbqhtq.png
large version: http://screen.bitterglory.com/in/13-02/kwfxlvblx.png

ShneekeyTheLost
2013-03-12, 06:59 AM
May I suggest for research material a cute little free game called Battle For Westnoth? It's basically tile-based TBS done right. There's a lot of good concepts in there for you to explore. And it's Open Source. The AI is pretty decent, all things taken into consideration, so you might save yourself a few thousand man-hours by taking a look at it.

Wastelander
2013-03-19, 03:41 AM
Hi there, ladies and gentlemen!

May I suggest for research material a cute little free game called Battle For Westnoth? It's basically tile-based TBS done right. There's a lot of good concepts in there for you to explore. And it's Open Source. The AI is pretty decent, all things taken into consideration, so you might save yourself a few thousand man-hours by taking a look at it.

OH, YES. I personally love that game :D. Thank you.

Here we go again with a little but a very important update at the same time.

1.- The dwarven race

First, the unit list. We are thinking about what to do with boars and wizards, and also there's the possibility to add axe-throwers and dwarvish weapons. Thoughts?

Settlers
Engineers
Axe-Dwarves
Crossbow-Dwarves
Berzerkers
Wizards
Clerics
Axe Lords
Boar Riders
Catapults
Dwarven Defenders

2.- Economy

Some users have been asking about the base of economics in the game, as we have wrongly assumed that everyone should know how it worked on Master of Magic. In case you want more details, here you can find a great explanation. In Aaron words:

Very obviously, this post is going to address how the economy works in Worlds of Magic. Not surprisingly it's going to work much like it did in MoM and other 4X strategy games. However, there are some differences I'd like to highlight.

I'll start with a basic explanation for those who might not be as familiar with 4X games as the rest of us. First, there are a number of resources used both by your Sorcerer and his subjects. In most cases these are: Food, Gold and Mana. (Undead use Negative Energy, but I'll get to that in the differences section of this post.) Now, these resources are all produced by your population. (Or found as treasures on the world map. Or gained by a fortunate random event. Still, they're mainly produced by your population.)

When you build a city it “claims” a certain amount of territory that the citizens will then be able to “work” (this ties into “city influence” which we touched on in a previous post.) The population of the city can be assigned work in a number of areas: Farming, Production, Research (And possibly “Specialist”, but that's a topic for another post.) The area the city has claimed gives you bonuses to some or all of these tasks depending on what type of terrain and features it is filled with. The structures you build within a city can also effect these bonuses. As a result you can build cities that focus on food or military production or focus on magical research.

So far this is all very MoMish. (I know you couldn't assign “researchers” in MoM, but you could in MoO2!) However, unlike in MoM you will be able to store food, just as you can gold or mana. It will be limited by the number of structures that can preserve food throughout your empire. So, the more granaries you have the more food storage you'll have. Why is this an improvement? Because if you go through a short spell of famine you won't have an unit that “deserted due to lack of food.” That is, of course, until your storehouses are empty.

Another difference is the undead and negative energy. They produce and consume it like food. However, we're not sure we're going to allow it to be stored yet. The debate is still up in the air. It could be rationalized that negative energy could be crystallized and stored, just like mana. However, it might be more flavorful if it couldn't be stored. It could be one of the undead's limitations. Also, no terrain is “naturally” suited to the production of negative energy. It has to be corrupted before it can be used. (Obviously, all terrain on the shadow plane is corrupted at the start of the game.) Nor is any terrain type more suited to the production of negative energy. So, no place on the world map is either great or terrible for an undead city (as long as it's surrounded by land and not the sea.) All places are equally suited to the production of dark energy once the land is corrupted.

Undead also have no need of gold, although a sorcerer using undead will need it. Very few heroes work for the “good cause.” They want to be paid. This means using the undead is going to require you to get gold from other sources. You'll just capture another race's city and make them pay taxes you say! Well, good luck with that! The other races hate the undead and would generally rather die than serve them. Now, there will be ways for a sorcerer using undead to get gold, he just needs to plan ahead.

ttp://forum.wastelands-interactive.com/showthread.php?8875-The-Global-Economy&p=51109#post51109

And that's all. I also want to say that from now on I maybe won't be able to do weekly updates as I have been doing. Soon we will announce really big news, and the team is going to be busier than ever (myself included). Of course I will try to take a look from time to time, but you are invited to take part in our forums. Don't forget to stay tuned :). Thanks a million, guys.

Official Facebook Worlds of Magic fansite (https://www.facebook.com/WorldsOfMagic)
Game forum (http://forum.wastelands-interactive.com/forumdisplay.php?374-Worlds-of-Magic)

endoperez
2013-03-19, 05:22 AM
Which of these direct competitors have you looked into?

The Illwinter games:

Conquest of Elysium 2 (free)
Conquest of Elysium 3
Dominions 3

Huge worlds, enormous troop variety, archaic interface and graphics, non-controllable fights. Their design direction allows for thousands of different unit types and hundreds of spells that feel different enough. If you have any questions, especially about Dominions 3, I used to be a rapid fan and I'm still a really vocal fan, so ask away.

Age of Wonders games:

What fans of Master of Magic played in the 90s. Real-time strategy and changing recruitment roster, but haven't played them otherwise.

Elemental, Fallen Enchantress

Warlock: Master of the Arcane

ran88dom99
2013-03-19, 11:07 PM
Will mods be supported in multiplayer single main lobby meta-server? How many stats (costs count) will every unit have? If the micro gets painful will there be a vizier for at least city management?

endoperez
2013-03-20, 05:15 AM
My IP is banned from the Worlds of Magic forum. I discovered this by following the link in this thread. I have never, to my knowledge, been on that site before.

Wastelander
2013-03-20, 05:18 AM
My IP is banned from the Worlds of Magic forum. I discovered this by following the link in this thread. I have never, to my knowledge, been on that site before.

Sorry to hear that, endoperez. Maybe could be related with some antispam tools we have. I have told the admins and you should be able to enter now. Thank you!

endoperez
2013-03-20, 06:36 AM
Thanks for that. The spell system seems quite interesting, but the unit lists for the nations seem slightly restricted. That's due to you using the Master of Magic mold, and me not being a big fan of that, though.

Are you going to have neutral recruitments in addition to the national units? For example, there might be a cult of druid-necromancers or whatever that aren't big enough to form their own nation, but would open up interesting gameplay options and lore - how would you implement them?

Special resource that allows recruitment of special units if a city is built nearby? A special building that can be controlled, and from which special units can be recruited? Locations where specific spells can be cast to summon unique units?

Wastelander
2013-03-27, 01:58 PM
Hi everybody, how are you doing?

Are you going to have neutral recruitments in addition to the national units? For example, there might be a cult of druid-necromancers or whatever that aren't big enough to form their own nation, but would open up interesting gameplay options and lore - how would you implement them?

Special resource that allows recruitment of special units if a city is built nearby? A special building that can be controlled, and from which special units can be recruited? Locations where specific spells can be cast to summon unique units?

Short answer is "yes", but I will try to get Aaron and explain a little about that :).

Let's go with the weekly/fortnightly/somewhat-ly updates :D.

1.- We've had an interview with the friends of Tacticular Cancer, so as you may pressume, there are lots and lots of info. I hope it is of your interest.

http://www.tacticularcancer.com/content.php?id=4028

2.- We have a brand new and exciting official website for Worlds of Magic. It's still on development, but I'm happy to introduce the new Womsite:

http://myworldsofmagic.com/

(clapclapclapclap and so on)

3.- As you can see, WoMsite is in English, Spanish and Polish at the moment. We would be happy to feature more languages, so if you want to give us a hand and translate it to another language (it won't be more than 600 words) please tell us :D.

About the threads, we have had little time to spent writing (writing post at least, lol). So, now the time is short and big things are coming, we are asking you to revise much of the information we have released this time ago, as we want to prepare a very good FAQ based en your questions:

http://forum.wastelands-interactive.com/showthread.php?8891-More-Questions&p=51267#post51267

I warn you, if your question is going to be "when are you going to release actual gameplay screenshots" save your question. VERY, VERY SOON :D. See ya!

Wastelander
2013-04-02, 01:59 PM
Hi there!

Kickstarter's been launched! :smallbiggrin:

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/304725524/worlds-of-magic-a-new-classic-4x-fantasy-game

Wastelander
2013-04-11, 03:04 PM
Heyyyy!

How is it going? Today we have released some of our progresses on the World Map, a subject which a lot of people have mentioned on those days. That's the thing:

http://myworldsofmagic.com/images/screen_shots/WoM_pre_alpha_map_13_11_04_004.png

http://myworldsofmagic.com/images/screen_shots/WoM_pre_alpha_map_13_11_04_003.png

Yep, we have to keep working on water, but this is progressing a lot! BTW, you can see all the other official updates here:

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/304725524/worlds-of-magic-a-new-classic-4x-fantasy-game/posts

Well, what do you think? See ya!

doomtrader
2013-04-16, 12:54 AM
Hi All,

I would like to let you know that a Master of Magic and Master of Orion character designer has joined our team. Among other duties, he will be responsible for creating all the game characters.

More info here:
http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/304725524/worlds-of-magic-a-new-classic-4x-fantasy-game

Wastelander
2013-04-20, 04:24 AM
Hey there!

We have a new dev video, where you can see the evolution of the battle board. Interesting, IMHO :smallsmile:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=BqojQT8M4Kw

ran88dom99
2013-04-20, 12:22 PM
Mountains look nice.

Wastelander
2013-04-20, 12:26 PM
Mountains look nice.

And this character looks nice too!

http://myworldsofmagic.com/images/updates/alien_colour.png

Yes, today I updated and now we have to re-update lol. This is the post about philosophy-art wrote minutes ago by Aaron and George (the former MoM designer guy):

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/304725524/worlds-of-magic-a-new-classic-4x-fantasy-game/posts/459475

Thank you for your kind words.

Wastelander
2013-04-29, 09:08 AM
They there!

Missed you the last update people, the forum was out lol.

Anyway, today we can say we surpassed the 35K GBP stretch goal! So the seven faction is a reality too, soon we will ask the community (aka YOU) about what faction will be the next . Also, now it is possible to pledge via PayPal. Of course paypal pledges will count for the new stretch goals!

http://store.esellerate.net/s.aspx?s=STR2943433056

doomtrader
2013-05-01, 02:26 AM
Hello All.

We have broke the 40k stretch goal tonight, and with 29 hours left we can try to hit the 45k, which is additional race and Linux and Mac version at the release date.

Thanks for your support, spreading the word and for backing us.

doomtrader
2013-05-01, 06:34 PM
Hello All!

You can still help us by backing our game
Come and see what we are doing there and if you like it, just back us and spread the word

http://tinyurl.com/ck5yftd

http://screen.bitterglory.com/in/13-05/dggycwnnq.png

doomtrader
2013-09-04, 02:17 PM
Hi there,

we have been working hard for the last months and thus I would like to present you some of the results.

Here is the link to the video with some of the gameply:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=magRrO535gY

and some fresh screenshots and concept arts:
http://myworldsofmagic.com/media.php

http://myworldsofmagic.com/images/screenshots/thumbs/wom_gamescom_002.png

You can always track the current progress of the game at our forum or at the facebook profile

Please give us a hand and vote for the game at Steam Greenlight:
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=138313793