PDA

View Full Version : Eldritch Godling Feat Choice Questions

Endless Query
2013-02-27, 07:53 PM
Okay, so I'm running kind of an odd summoner Eldritch Godling in a relatively casual game, trying out some stuff like using their special spell failure rules with Skill at Arms, so I can run around in heavy armor with no Arcane Spell Failure chance, but mostly I'm just pretending to be a conjuration spec'd wizard, using Divine Rank to get the Conjuration (Teleportation) school's Conjuration Charm and Teleportation abilities, so I can chill around the mid line and pop out of the way if things get rough. All in all it seems like it's going to be amusing, so far for my spell list I have, pretty much decided:

0th: Detect Magic, Read Magic, Light, Ghost Sound, Mage Hand, Prestidigitation, Arcane Mark

1st : Remove Fear, Calm Animals, Silent Image, Enlarge Person, Grease, Obscuring Mist, Bed of Iron
2nd: Remove Paralysis, Feather Fall, Web, Invisibility, Dark Vision
3rd: Remove Curse, Fly, Haste, Summon Monster III

Some of the weirder ones on their (Like the Remove series) are from my Domains since Godlings use those instead of bloodlines. Anyways, I'm trying to figure my character all the way out to 9th, at least, right now, and a few things are entering into my considerations: 1) I have no idea what my 7th level feat is (NONE), and 2) Since I get Summon Nature's Ally IV, I could theoretically take Moonlight/Starlight/Sunlight Summons at 9th.

So, with my feats so far being:
Spell Focus (Conjuration)
Augmented Summoning
Improved Initiative

Anyone have any suggestion for my 7th level slot, and any ideas on if the Light Summons are a good call? Any other general advice is certainly appreciated as well, of course.