View Full Version : Team Rocket: (They're Actually in Team Rocket Now)

Pages : [1] 2 3

Arcran
2013-02-27, 08:17 PM
Gerald pauses for a few seconds as he classifies each likely ability, before grinning.
"Oh, this is going to be fun..."
Mars, a fighting machine? If only the options ended there, he'd be a fantastic mon! But with the rest, he will truly be formidable no matter the situation.

Yes, yes it will. Now awake Gerald Slate, Chosen of Darkrai.

You awake in your own bed, an acid-burned Pokeball in your hand, Mars looking at you.

Are you alright?

Dresses. So weird feeling. Muking impossible to run in this thing... "Feel a bit wimpy looking still, but I don't look like a Psychic at least..." She takes another deep breath. Ouch, that little mon was tough... "Sure, let's go. You're asking the people where our little Kirlia got off to, though." Why do we have to go back there...

As you head over to the other side of town, you get a few odd looks, but it doesn't seem anybody can recognize you through a normal pair of clothes. Weird.

While Romeo leads Artemis to the Fighting side, he scans Rock the strange Eevee and his ball, hoping to get some info.

Your Pokedex returns info on Rock, stating that it is in fact an Eevee.

Paul frowns. Given your current mood, best not to leave my fragile babygirl out. You might do something we'd both regret.

He returns Zoophy and sends out Willy in the same spot.

Samara grins as the two Pokemon materialize. Willy seems to be fighting the Chimecho.

It rings its bell loudly, sending out massive shockwaves. It's not even using Echoed Voice this time.

"Take that!"

38 damage to Willy. Already did Defenses, blah blah blah.

IrnBruAddict
2013-02-27, 08:29 PM
damn you Arc.......

Romeo, still confused about Rock, decided to focus on Artemis right now. When they get to the fighter side, Romeo appreoaches some people.

'Excuse me, have you seen a wild Kirlia running about? My girlfriend's one just evolved, and it's gone walk about. Teenagers, what can I say?' he jokes.

[roll0]

hustlertwo
2013-02-27, 08:32 PM
Sorry, Willy. This girl's got your number.

Willy burrows to H-8 and unleashes a barrage of Fury Strikes.

[roll0] [roll1]
[roll2] [roll3]
[roll4] [roll5]
[roll6] [roll7]
[roll8] [roll9]

Eshkigal
2013-02-27, 08:54 PM
"Yes...Yes I am."
Gerald fumbles with the latch on the pokeball again, trying to send out Riprosa before the damaged ball can do something bad. He then looks the red lucario in the face.
"Mars, I'm going to say this now. Long as we work together, you are going to be more than a mon on a team, just like the rest of my team. You are going to be a trusted friend, advisor, and equal. Especially since last night I ended up becoming Darkrai's Chosen."
He feels around for the folded up razor, to show it to Mars.
"And we have a few things to go over with our counterparts on Cresselia's side, as Darkrai was surprisingly open with things."

Arcran
2013-02-27, 11:10 PM
damn you Arc.......

Romeo, still confused about Rock, decided to focus on Artemis right now. When they get to the fighter side, Romeo appreoaches some people.

'Excuse me, have you seen a wild Kirlia running about? My girlfriend's one just evolved, and it's gone walk about. Teenagers, what can I say?' he jokes.

[roll0]

The man looks at you like you're an idiot.

"If I'd seen a Psychic Pokemon running around, I'd be wearing it like a hat right now, understand? Now I suggest you two pretty boys run back to your mommy and buy a new one," he says, snarling angrily. He'd looked like a nice guy, but apparently there was a little typeism here.

Sorry, Willy. This girl's got your number.

Willy burrows to H-8 and unleashes a barrage of Fury Strikes.

[roll0] [roll1]
[roll2] [roll3]
[roll4] [roll5]
[roll6] [roll7]
[roll8] [roll9]

Unfortunately, the bell serves as the perfect counter, swinging back and forth to block the sharp claws of Willy. Another wave of sound connects point blank, knocking out the energetic little Pokemon. Willy collapses without a sound, blood flowing from her ears for the second time in two days.

"Looks like I'm winning this one!"

37 to Willy this time.

"Yes...Yes I am."
Gerald fumbles with the latch on the pokeball again, trying to send out Riprosa before the damaged ball can do something bad. He then looks the red lucario in the face.
"Mars, I'm going to say this now. Long as we work together, you are going to be more than a mon on a team, just like the rest of my team. You are going to be a trusted friend, advisor, and equal. Especially since last night I ended up becoming Darkrai's Chosen."
He feels around for the folded up razor, to show it to Mars.
"And we have a few things to go over with our counterparts on Cresselia's side, as Darkrai was surprisingly open with things."

Excellent, Mars says, looking at the razor. Looks like you chose well. And hopefully your Chosen is stronger than Jaqlyn.

Eshkigal
2013-02-27, 11:19 PM
"Oh not a muking chance. I'm surprised he even knows how to throw a half decent punch. Which is why you're helping me with our first mission: Get everyone who is a likely target informed and prepared."
He sends out Riprosa, who he pats gently. Meanwhile, he slips out from the bed (and most of his team on it), Sparky waking up from her perch on his head with a stretch and a yawn. She begins regarding the new bug type intently as Gerald gets some stuff together.
"On the upside, though, I know a few things. Jaquelyn was stripped of her patronage by Cresselia, hopefully meaning the powers that come with it too, though I question our luck there. That means she should hopefully be weaker than what you remember. Still a threat, but lack of divine backing might make a bit of a difference."

Esprit15
2013-02-27, 11:24 PM
Artemis thinks of something somewhat witty in retort, but bites her tongue for once. No fighting this time. She sighs and pulls Romeo along, before she can do something hasty. Even if the bastard did just call her a boy. "Come on Romeo, maybe someone else will have seen him." Preferably one without a boxing glove topped stick up their ass. She pulls him along, looking for someone who doesn't appear to be in a terrible mood.

Arcran
2013-03-01, 02:05 AM
"Oh not a muking chance. I'm surprised he even knows how to throw a half decent punch. Which is why you're helping me with our first mission: Get everyone who is a likely target informed and prepared."
He sends out Riprosa, who he pats gently. Meanwhile, he slips out from the bed (and most of his team on it), Sparky waking up from her perch on his head with a stretch and a yawn. She begins regarding the new bug type intently as Gerald gets some stuff together.
"On the upside, though, I know a few things. Jaquelyn was stripped of her patronage by Cresselia, hopefully meaning the powers that come with it too, though I question our luck there. That means she should hopefully be weaker than what you remember. Still a threat, but lack of divine backing might make a bit of a difference."

Sparky strays a little too near the hole on the back of Riprosa and, with a screech, is almost pulled in. Her long legs are braces on the side as she frantically shoots a thread of webbing, trying to keep herself from being sucked into the dark hole on Riprosa's back. Riprosa is panicking as well, turning back and forth frantically.

Artemis thinks of something somewhat witty in retort, but bites her tongue for once. No fighting this time. She sighs and pulls Romeo along, before she can do something hasty. Even if the bastard did just call her a boy. "Come on Romeo, maybe someone else will have seen him." Preferably one without a boxing glove topped stick up their ass. She pulls him along, looking for someone who doesn't appear to be in a terrible mood.

On the Fighter's Side, most people appear to be quite cheery. Most just seem to be a Fighter through and through.

Pereception to find somebody boring useful.

Eshkigal
2013-03-01, 05:16 AM
"GAH! Nonono! STOP MOVING!"
Gerald rushes over and stops Riprosa, before trying to put the mech hand behind Sparky and get her out.

IrnBruAddict
2013-03-01, 11:34 AM
Romeo lets himself be dragged away by Artemis, glaring at the guy. He tries to look around, see if there was anyone else to ask.

[roll0]

Esprit15
2013-03-01, 11:52 AM
Romi, I don't really look like a boy, do I? Stupid fighter getting to her.

IrnBruAddict
2013-03-01, 03:48 PM
Romeo looks at Artemis, respecting her too much to just brush off her question.

'No. Your shoulders slope at the wrong angle. Your hips are too wide for your body shape. Your features are far too soft, only males with a testosterone deficiency would have such a feminine face. You walk waggling your hips, something girls do far more. Your boobs are actually bigger than you think, you wear a B-cup, yet you should be wearing a C-cup, which is bad for your back by the way. Your thigh to calve ratio is way off for a man. And last but not least. I ain't never seen a man with a booty as rocking as yours.' He gives her butt a little skelp.

'Artemis, you're more beautiful than you know. That's why I enjoy seeing you dress more feminine sometimes.'

'Besides, you seriously think I'd date a man who looks more girly than me? Bitch, please' Romeo gives her a wink, hoping the joke cheers her up.

Esprit15
2013-03-01, 04:13 PM
She give his hand a squeeze and walks more closely to him, smiling and standing up a bit straighter. Much more would draw more attention to them than they would likely prefer. You are way too romantic for your own good. You know that?

...thanks. She has turned bright red by now.

hustlertwo
2013-03-01, 08:51 PM
Willy falters. Paul hesitates, then grabs the old, worn-out ball with the faded name.

You might indeed. But either way, this will be a learning experience for both of us.

He tosses the ball, and Mikey emerges in his ghostly glory next to the Chimecho in F-8.

Arcran
2013-03-02, 11:47 PM
"GAH! Nonono! STOP MOVING!"
Gerald rushes over and stops Riprosa, before trying to put the mech hand behind Sparky and get her out.

You manage to pull Sparky away, swatting her away. With your arm in the hole though, you start to slowly get pulled in!

Romeo lets himself be dragged away by Artemis, glaring at the guy. He tries to look around, see if there was anyone else to ask.

[roll0]

You actually find some people that may be useful; a few scrawny nerd-types flocking around the Pokemon Center.

Willy falters. Paul hesitates, then grabs the old, worn-out ball with the faded name.

You might indeed. But either way, this will be a learning experience for both of us.

He tosses the ball, and Mikey emerges in his ghostly glory next to the Chimecho in F-8.

Mikey appears next to the Chimecho.

"What. The muk. Is that thing? Samara asks, a small amount of fear in her voice.

This will be fun.

Mikey is faster.

hustlertwo
2013-03-02, 11:53 PM
Any true Paul Ticker fan would recognize him; he's in the top 1% of...well, whatever he is now. Mikey, why not nibble on that nasty beast for starters?

His ghostly jaws open wide for a powerful Bite.

[roll0] [roll1] Flinch on 15-20

Eshkigal
2013-03-02, 11:53 PM
"Oh come on!"
He grabs on to the metal arm, feeling his feet slowly get dragged towards the hole. His mind races, and he finally gets an idea.
"Okay, Riprosa. Try going intangible and floating up, alright?"
On the ground, Sparky shakes her head a bit from the rough landing before noticing Gerald's in trouble. She thwips a line onto his back and begins pulling as hard as her tiny frame can.
Doesn't help, but at least she's trying.

IrnBruAddict
2013-03-03, 01:51 PM
Romeo once again asks if anyone had noticed anything.

[roll0]

MesiDoomstalker
2013-03-06, 03:41 PM
So this is your most recent addition? Interesting. Ethan digs into his pocket for the small clear stone and a scrap of paper. Whispering to X71. Float these into his bag. After X71 does so, Ethan gets up to leave without another word, Ollie and X71 following behind.

Ethan responds to Arte's text -I'm on my way. My newest addition may be able to help- X71, can you sense other Psychic pokemon? A coworker of mine has lost a rebellious psychic pokemon.

Note for Paul:
Dear Mr. Paul Ticker,
Enclosed in this note is a Moon Stone. I know you wished to obtain one for Chief, your Nidorino. I give this to you on the expectation that I will be repaid, in a manner you see fit, in the near future.
Sincerely,
Ethan Halsey, Md.

Esprit15
2013-03-06, 06:30 PM
-K. On the Fighter side of town.- She sends him the street, and continues to note the location as they move.

Arcran
2013-03-06, 09:35 PM
Any true Paul Ticker fan would recognize him; he's in the top 1% of...well, whatever he is now. Mikey, why not nibble on that nasty beast for starters?

His ghostly jaws open wide for a powerful Bite.

[roll0] [roll1] Flinch on 15-20

The powerful bite drags the Chimecho to the ground bleeding and screeching out frantically with its bell.

Swap?

"Oh come on!"
He grabs on to the metal arm, feeling his feet slowly get dragged towards the hole. His mind races, and he finally gets an idea.
"Okay, Riprosa. Try going intangible and floating up, alright?"
On the ground, Sparky shakes her head a bit from the rough landing before noticing Gerald's in trouble. She thwips a line onto his back and begins pulling as hard as her tiny frame can.
Doesn't help, but at least she's trying.

As Riprosa starts to float up, you get pulled for a short distance. Fortunately, it seems your own strength and gravity are good enough to pull you out. You fall heavily, landing on your back.

Romeo once again asks if anyone had noticed anything.

[roll0]

Talk like a normal person.

The nerds look at you.

"Kirlia? Little green thing? Yeah, saw one. Might need some persuading though," he says, winking at Artemis.

So this is your most recent addition? Interesting. Ethan digs into his pocket for the small clear stone and a scrap of paper. Whispering to X71. Float these into his bag. After X71 does so, Ethan gets up to leave without another word, Ollie and X71 following behind.

Ethan responds to Arte's text -I'm on my way. My newest addition may be able to help- X71, can you sense other Psychic pokemon? A coworker of mine has lost a rebellious psychic pokemon.

Note for Paul:
Dear Mr. Paul Ticker,
Enclosed in this note is a Moon Stone. I know you wished to obtain one for Chief, your Nidorino. I give this to you on the expectation that I will be repaid, in a manner you see fit, in the near future.
Sincerely,
Ethan Halsey, Md.

Yes, I am capable of sensing Psychic wavelengths, but not at unlimited distance. It would be hard to specify in a city this large.

Esprit15
2013-03-06, 09:51 PM
Artemis's eyes narrow. "Just how persuasive," she asks, her tone flat. Meanwhile she projects to Romeo. Please don't make me have to do something I don't want to here. I'll likely do it if I have to, but I really would rather not, if he's thinking what I think he is thinking.

Eshkigal
2013-03-06, 09:58 PM
Sparky gets hauled up a bit too, before gravity kicks in. She gives a tiny cheer before Gerald slams down, the little spider ending up between his legs, and crawls up his leg. Meanwhile, the others finally wake up, sniffing or looking at the spectacle. Riprosa swings around, so she's able to see Gerald, who just lays there, arms out. That wasn't so bad. Guess listening to a doctor pays off. Still was one giant bruise though.
"Okay, new rule. No one touch Riprosa's back if you aren't my size. Ever."
Heh.
After Wagner and Squint come over to lick his cheeks, he gets up. He grabs his phone on the way to pull out breakfast for everyone, and stops as he notices the texts.
"Aw, dammit. Mars, see to getting them and yourself fed for me, please. Gotta make a call."
He dials up Arte.

Esprit15
2013-03-06, 10:01 PM
Artemis's phone buzzes. "What." *Slightly* tense sounding, maybe.

Eshkigal
2013-03-06, 10:06 PM
"Hey Arte, is Prolios still missing? Where are you, and do you need help? Wagner could try to sniff him out, and Mars has Aura."

Esprit15
2013-03-06, 10:23 PM
Oh gods yes, someone to pull her out of this for a moment. "The Fighter side." She tells Gerald the street, and that they may keep moving, but she wasn't sure. "They might help. Thanks- Wait, who is Mars?"

Eshkigal
2013-03-06, 10:39 PM
"...This gets kinda complicated. Uh...well, apparently I got the knife to...well, get traded for a different weapon! And I used to own a shedinja, and got it back! Don't know how I lost her in the first place, but Riprosa is cool. Don't touch her back, almost got sucked in. And the Team gave me an old, dead friend, Mars. He's an undead lucario that worked with an old friend of mine, who...well, this gets complicated. Only want to explain it once, and I need Romeo nearby."
He grips his head and runs a hand through his hair as Sparky gives a chirp at the phone.
"Easier to explain it with some privacy, too."

Esprit15
2013-03-06, 10:42 PM
Artemis nods. "Fair enough. I'd likely want similar."

MesiDoomstalker
2013-03-06, 10:48 PM
He is somewhere on the [Fighter Side cardinal direction] side of town, so that narrows it down a bit. However.... That side of the city is not very keen on psychic pokemon. Would you be opposed to riding on my shoulders to hide your psionic abilities?

IrnBruAddict
2013-03-07, 05:30 AM
'Persuading?'

Romeo grabs the guy, and shoves his tongue down the man's throat, giving him a kiss that was probably better than any he'd ever had. At the same time, Romeo takes a picture with his phone.

'There. If you liked that, I'll give you another one when you stop being an ass and help. If you didn't, I'll have my technical friend from Silph hack your phone account and spread this picture to all your friends, girlfriend, grandmother, y'know, the whole kit and caboodle.' Romeo gives him a smile, but there was no nicety behind it. There was an evil look in his eyes. That was NOT how you got a girl/guy. You treated them with respect and made THEM feel good. Not act a mukking scuzzball.

Charisma check for the kiss/threat/whatever: [roll0]

Esprit15
2013-03-07, 12:02 PM
Artemis nearly drops her phone when she sees Romeo lunge at the guy. "...I'll call you back, Gerald..." She did ask him to do something. It was kinda hard to stifle a laugh as she saw the look on his face, actually. Normally she would have been angry, but seeing what Romeo was thinking, it was at the very least mostly for her. She gives him a light mental nudge. Hey, why don't you kiss me like that, Romi?

hustlertwo
2013-03-08, 07:42 PM
(Leave him out.)

Eshkigal
2013-03-11, 12:23 PM
Gerald looks at the phone as she hangs up.
"Huh...Mars, a 'snrk' like sound generally denotes mirth, right?"
Gerald looks up, thoughtfully.
"...Yeah. Yeah, pretty sure that's what it means. Anyway, eat fast, because you, Wagner, Sparky, and Riprosa are coming with me. No ball today, need you looking at auras. Arte's ralts pulled a runner."
And Gerald heads back to get dressed, shooing the last mon towards a meal. He pockets the razor, and makes sure to put the captured balls in his kit. May as well try and take a look at those later, see if they can be of any use or are too stubborn...

Arcran
2013-03-14, 08:50 PM
Artemis's eyes narrow. "Just how persuasive," she asks, her tone flat. Meanwhile she projects to Romeo. Please don't make me have to do something I don't want to here. I'll likely do it if I have to, but I really would rather not, if he's thinking what I think he is thinking.

The man gives you a dirty wink as if to suggest exactly what you had thought.

Sparky gets hauled up a bit too, before gravity kicks in. She gives a tiny cheer before Gerald slams down, the little spider ending up between his legs, and crawls up his leg. Meanwhile, the others finally wake up, sniffing or looking at the spectacle. Riprosa swings around, so she's able to see Gerald, who just lays there, arms out. That wasn't so bad. Guess listening to a doctor pays off. Still was one giant bruise though.
"Okay, new rule. No one touch Riprosa's back if you aren't my size. Ever."
Heh.
After Wagner and Squint come over to lick his cheeks, he gets up. He grabs his phone on the way to pull out breakfast for everyone, and stops as he notices the texts.
"Aw, dammit. Mars, see to getting them and yourself fed for me, please. Gotta make a call."
He dials up Arte.

Mars goes to the fridge, grabbing a box of leftovers and begins eating it with his hands.

'Persuading?'

Romeo grabs the guy, and shoves his tongue down the man's throat, giving him a kiss that was probably better than any he'd ever had. At the same time, Romeo takes a picture with his phone.

'There. If you liked that, I'll give you another one when you stop being an ass and help. If you didn't, I'll have my technical friend from Silph hack your phone account and spread this picture to all your friends, girlfriend, grandmother, y'know, the whole kit and caboodle.' Romeo gives him a smile, but there was no nicety behind it. There was an evil look in his eyes. That was NOT how you got a girl/guy. You treated them with respect and made THEM feel good. Not act a mukking scuzzball.

Charisma check for the kiss/threat/whatever: [roll0]

The man curses, spitting and trying to frantically wipe off his tongue.

"You bastard!" he shouts, wiping his tongue with his sleeve.

"The little freak went that way!" he says, then promptly vomits on the ground.

(Leave him out.)

Samara sends out her Munna, a frantic look on her face as she tries to buy for time.

Gerald looks at the phone as she hangs up.
"Huh...Mars, a 'snrk' like sound generally denotes mirth, right?"
Gerald looks up, thoughtfully.
"...Yeah. Yeah, pretty sure that's what it means. Anyway, eat fast, because you, Wagner, Sparky, and Riprosa are coming with me. No ball today, need you looking at auras. Arte's ralts pulled a runner."
And Gerald heads back to get dressed, shooing the last mon towards a meal. He pockets the razor, and makes sure to put the captured balls in his kit. May as well try and take a look at those later, see if they can be of any use or are too stubborn...

Are you sure that is wise Gerald? Pokemon of my particular stature often draw attention.

MANWHORE

I am an Elgyem and obviously Psychic. Are those on the far side of town truly that daft?

MesiDoomstalker
2013-03-14, 08:57 PM
More than you'd expect but it is too risky. Ethan returns the Elgyem, heading towards the fighter side of town, on the look out for the Kirlia.

[roll0]

hustlertwo
2013-03-14, 09:11 PM
Mikey meanders over to L-4, then his jaws distort to unearthly dimensions, and his mouth seems to somehow reach all the way to the Munna huddling in the corner, Biting down hard.

[roll0] [roll1]

You're messing with a power you may not comprehend. Heck, you're messing with a power I don't even comprehend anymore.

Esprit15
2013-03-14, 09:17 PM
Alas, today was not the day to give a sarcastic thank you nor a directly insulting one as the couple left in the direction indicated. Thanks. Probably the luckiest that guy is gonna get for some time.

Eshkigal
2013-03-14, 09:41 PM
As he talks, he goes to his room to change.
"Wise? No, not particularly. Neccesary, on the other hand...well, I'm going to need you at times, public or not. You look like a...well, for lack of better words, a shiny, so you look really rare without necessarily giving your nature away. However, if we say that you spent time with a...wossname...does the strange stuff on stage, flashy-"
You mean a coordinator?
Gerald snaps his fingers and pokes an arm out of the room.
"Yeah, them. Anyway, we say you spent time with one, and you dye your fur for an extra bit of flashiness. Maybe you play up pride a bit, give you a trench coat or dress you up somehow in a tough looking way. If anyone decides to try and take advantage and take you, well...you are a ghost. We can use that fact to our advantage. Besides, this is fighter side. They're more likely to fawn over you."
As he talks, there's sounds of shuffling and rummaging from the room, and he comes out as he puts a new belt (and holster) on to decentish pants and a button up shirt. Glad they threw in some cheap, easily replaced clothes, most of his were half eaten, torn up, or covered in enough blood that they'd never get clean.

IrnBruAddict
2013-03-15, 05:50 PM
Romeo lets himself be dragged away, feeling a little smug, glad he could act the hero once for Artemis.

'Heh, maybe my kisses are bad then? Lucky I never kissed you like that.'

Then again, that's not how I best use my tongue. Artemis picks of the perverted thoughts Romeo is giving off.

Arcran
2013-03-18, 08:22 PM
More than you'd expect but it is too risky. Ethan returns the Elgyem, heading towards the fighter side of town, on the look out for the Kirlia.

[roll0]

You slowly make your way towards the fighting side of town. You don't happen to walk past the Kirlia on your way there. You do get quite a few depreciating looks though.

Mikey meanders over to L-4, then his jaws distort to unearthly dimensions, and his mouth seems to somehow reach all the way to the Munna huddling in the corner, Biting down hard.

[roll0] [roll1]

You're messing with a power you may not comprehend. Heck, you're messing with a power I don't even comprehend anymore.

The massive fangs reach out, opening a massive maw around the Munna. They slam shut, slicing the creature neatly in half. One half continues to float as some sort of fleshy pinata, the other falling to the ground.

"NO!" Samara screams, running out to the Pokemon, futilely trying to shove the two halves together. She clutches the half that had fallen, sobbing softly.

As he talks, he goes to his room to change.
"Wise? No, not particularly. Neccesary, on the other hand...well, I'm going to need you at times, public or not. You look like a...well, for lack of better words, a shiny, so you look really rare without necessarily giving your nature away. However, if we say that you spent time with a...wossname...does the strange stuff on stage, flashy-"
You mean a coordinator?
Gerald snaps his fingers and pokes an arm out of the room.
"Yeah, them. Anyway, we say you spent time with one, and you dye your fur for an extra bit of flashiness. Maybe you play up pride a bit, give you a trench coat or dress you up somehow in a tough looking way. If anyone decides to try and take advantage and take you, well...you are a ghost. We can use that fact to our advantage. Besides, this is fighter side. They're more likely to fawn over you."
As he talks, there's sounds of shuffling and rummaging from the room, and he comes out as he puts a new belt (and holster) on to decentish pants and a button up shirt. Glad they threw in some cheap, easily replaced clothes, most of his were half eaten, torn up, or covered in enough blood that they'd never get clean.

Clothes? You mean you're going to make me wear CLOTHES?

Romeo lets himself be dragged away, feeling a little smug, glad he could act the hero once for Artemis.

'Heh, maybe my kisses are bad then? Lucky I never kissed you like that.'

Then again, that's not how I best use my tongue. Artemis picks of the perverted thoughts Romeo is giving off.

As you walk that direction, you see no signs of the Kirlia.

Perception.

Eshkigal
2013-03-18, 08:37 PM
Gerald shakes his head.
"Nah, only if you want, which you clearly don't. Big thing here is that you get to choose stuff like that either way, remember. Though later missions will have you with a tool belt. Stuff like grenades, smoke bombs, sleeping gas and a gas mask..."
He grabs a coat and shrugs it on as Sparky skitters up to his head. Meanwhile, Riprosa floats over to his back and latches on with her claws. Still smells of so much blood...
Meanwhile, Kubota has tossed Wagner a steak which he cooked and consumed quickly, before trotting over, tail wagging.
"As I said, you get to choose how you look when you head out. Void, you get to choose IF you go out most of the time. But it'd really help with this if you came with me."
His mon with him or getting fed, he opens the door.
"So, are you going to come with me this time? Think of this as the milk run mission."

hustlertwo
2013-03-18, 08:54 PM
Paul gasps, then rages at Samara.

Hey! That wasn't even as strong as the thumping Buck landed on your Munna back at the Gym. Either that Munna wasn't healed properly or instead of the one you used in our fight you were using some just-hatched youngling. Either way, that's tremendously irresponsible, especially when you already saw what Mikey could do. This battle is over, and you need to go back and start thinking like a true trainer, who cares more about protecting her mon than her ego.

He channels and taps into Mikey, borrowing Shadow Force in case Samara tried to start something.

MesiDoomstalker
2013-03-19, 07:52 PM
Ethan pays the looks no mind, sending a text to Arte. -At fighter side. Any leads beyond that?-

Esprit15
2013-03-19, 07:55 PM
-We're at *insert location they are heading here*.-

MesiDoomstalker
2013-03-19, 08:08 PM
-On it.- Ethan heads thataway.

[roll0]

Arcran
2013-03-19, 09:48 PM
Gerald shakes his head.
"Nah, only if you want, which you clearly don't. Big thing here is that you get to choose stuff like that either way, remember. Though later missions will have you with a tool belt. Stuff like grenades, smoke bombs, sleeping gas and a gas mask..."
He grabs a coat and shrugs it on as Sparky skitters up to his head. Meanwhile, Riprosa floats over to his back and latches on with her claws. Still smells of so much blood...
Meanwhile, Kubota has tossed Wagner a steak which he cooked and consumed quickly, before trotting over, tail wagging.
"As I said, you get to choose how you look when you head out. Void, you get to choose IF you go out most of the time. But it'd really help with this if you came with me."
His mon with him or getting fed, he opens the door.
"So, are you going to come with me this time? Think of this as the milk run mission."

I hate clothes.... the Lucario mutters under his breath.

I'll come with you. But I'm sticking to the shadows, understand?

Paul gasps, then rages at Samara.

Hey! That wasn't even as strong as the thumping Buck landed on your Munna back at the Gym. Either that Munna wasn't healed properly or instead of the one you used in our fight you were using some just-hatched youngling. Either way, that's tremendously irresponsible, especially when you already saw what Mikey could do. This battle is over, and you need to go back and start thinking like a true trainer, who cares more about protecting her mon than her ego.

He channels and taps into Mikey, borrowing Shadow Force in case Samara tried to start something.

"SHUT UP!" Samara shouts, turning around, eyes burning solid purple. She waves her hand at you, a powerful Psychic blast connecting with you. It tosses you backwards, causing you to slam heavily into the ground.

54 damage.

"Haven't you taken enough from me? Are you happy yet?" she shouts, hands stained in the blood of her Munna.

-On it.- Ethan heads thataway.

[roll0]

You begin to make your way towards the Fighter Side of town, slowly trudging across the city. Soon enough you arrive near the Pokemon Center, near where you're supposed to be.

Artemis and Romeo
While you do see many interesting things, Prolios is not one of them as you follow the path he supposedly went. Wandering around looking for him isn't yielding much.

MesiDoomstalker
2013-03-19, 09:55 PM
Ethan heads into a back alley. After making sure no one was around to see him, he releases X71. Can you sense the Kirlia from here?

hustlertwo
2013-03-19, 09:58 PM
Stop deflecting! Tell me why you brought such an unprepared creature into a battle.

Mikey attempts to take the hit for his newfound owner.

[roll0] DC 11.

Esprit15
2013-03-19, 10:00 PM
Well, seems the bastards were lying... Artemis grumbles. "Maybe we should head back to the Center."

Eshkigal
2013-03-19, 10:00 PM
"Works for me, and sorry, Mars, I don't know things like that, remember that. Going to ask your help with lists of likes and dislikes from everyone, including yourself. No clothes this time. Also, remember you get to choose. Long as we're not on a sabotage mission, anyway. Then the gear belts are mandatory. Fair?"
With that, he heads to the stairwell, Mars hiding while the mon either ride on him or walk with him. He heads out, and texts Arte, checking his phone for any other messages.
-Location?
He also sends one to Paul.
-Be there after seeing if I can't help find Prolios.

hustlertwo
2013-03-19, 10:11 PM
Paul feels something inside him crack at the waves of power, and he begins to rage.

Murder too, huh? I hope all the Psychics in the area just realize you attacked someone with your powers who wasn't posing a threat to you. I hope they can pick up on this mindwave real well, Toots. So they know why this was necessary.

Both Paul and Mikey seem to dissolve into nothingness.

First round of Shadow Force.

Esprit15
2013-03-19, 10:36 PM
-Can't find him. Heading to Fighting Center to meet up, possibly ask someone reasonable.-

Eshkigal
2013-03-19, 10:37 PM
-I live right across from the one nearest Silph. Maybe he doubled back?

Arcran
2013-03-19, 10:41 PM
Ethan heads into a back alley. After making sure no one was around to see him, he releases X71. Can you sense the Kirlia from here?

You feel X71 read your mind, presumably to find out what a Kirlia is. I can sense 32 Kirlia from the current location. Fourteen are located on this side of town.

Stop deflecting! Tell me why you brought such an unprepared creature into a battle.

Mikey attempts to take the hit for his newfound owner.

[roll0] DC 11.

Mikey fails to take the hit, acting too slowly.

"You don't need to know!" she shouts, pebbles swirling around her.

"Works for me, and sorry, Mars, I don't know things like that, remember that. Going to ask your help with lists of likes and dislikes from everyone, including yourself. No clothes this time. Also, remember you get to choose. Long as we're not on a sabotage mission, anyway. Then the gear belts are mandatory. Fair?"
With that, he heads to the stairwell, Mars hiding while the mon either ride on him or walk with him. He heads out, and texts Arte, checking his phone for any other messages.
-Location?
He also sends one to Paul.
-Be there after seeing if I can't help find Prolios.

I can do anything you can do with your little toys with my body and powers. I don't need your gizmos, he says before leaping away, turning invisible as he starts to walk down the stairs.

You make your way to the Center. You soon arrive. None of your friends are currently there.

Paul feels something inside him crack at the waves of power, and he begins to rage.

Murder too, huh? I hope all the Psychics in the area just realize you attacked someone with your powers who wasn't posing a threat to you. I hope they can pick up on this mindwave real well, Toots. So they know why this was necessary.

Both Paul and Mikey seem to dissolve into nothingness.

First round of Shadow Force.

"COME BACK AND FIGHT YOU COWARD!"

MesiDoomstalker
2013-03-19, 10:47 PM
Are any moving quickly or in an erratic pattern?

hustlertwo
2013-03-19, 10:48 PM
Okay.

Both manifest on either side of her, human and then Pokemon, attempting to drill through her with incredible force.

Paul

[roll0] [roll1]

Mikey

[roll2] [roll3]

Eshkigal
2013-03-19, 10:49 PM
Gerald pauses.
"Didn't mean to imply you couldn't. Just, well, distance, deniability, information gathering...Look, we'll figure it out."
And then he heads to the Center, looking up a bit to where Mars is likely hiding. Roof or higher up would be easier, after all.

Arcran
2013-03-20, 11:52 PM
Are any moving quickly or in an erratic pattern?

There are numerous running, but none seem worried. Two are hiding, although neither is giving any specific thoughts as to why. Both seem scared, which is annoying.

Your friends are at the front of the Center. Do you wish for me to communicate with them?

Okay.

Both manifest on either side of her, human and then Pokemon, attempting to drill through her with incredible force.

Paul

[roll0] [roll1]

Mikey

[roll2] [roll3]

The two of you connect. Hard. Samara is sent spinning into the air and hitting the ground heavily. All around people are dead silent.

Paul. You and I must discuss some things, you hear spoken into your mind by the same crazy Psychic who'd given you a badge the day prior.

Gerald pauses.
"Didn't mean to imply you couldn't. Just, well, distance, deniability, information gathering...Look, we'll figure it out."
And then he heads to the Center, looking up a bit to where Mars is likely hiding. Roof or higher up would be easier, after all.

Mars is nowhere to be seen, although you can tell that he must be near. You soon arrive at the Center.

Lovepidgeys
You soon arrive at the Center as well. Gerald is already there.

MesiDoomstalker
2013-03-20, 11:59 PM
Yes please. Keep a mental eye on the two that are hiding as well if you could.

Eshkigal
2013-03-21, 09:44 AM
Wagner begins barking when they come into view, trotting over and tail wagging. Gerald looks over, Sparky waving from her spot and Riprosa detaching. He looks a bit nervous at the sight of Romeo.
"Hey guys. I...ah...have good news, bad news, interesting news, and delicate news. Where should I start? Oh! Well, meet Riprosa. Apparently I knew her before the memory erasure! And Mars is, well, hiding. He gets nervous. But anyway, what news would you like first?"

Esprit15
2013-03-21, 10:54 AM
"Huh... Shedinja. Odd. Never actually saw that one before..." She looks at the data in the dex on the unusual mon. "Hm, that's interesting. I can think of places that would be useful." She looks around. Whoever Mars was, Getald was right about him being shy. "Interesting, bad, delicate then good. That way you can bring up the good news if you don't break the delicate news well."

Eshkigal
2013-03-21, 11:28 AM
Gerald comes over to talk more quietly, leading them in his building, hoping Mars followed, rubbing his head. Meanwhile, Riprosa begins rotating around both Arte and Romeo inquisitively.
"Well...I found out more about Chosen, especially the last Cresselian one. From Darkrai. And basically ended up becoming his Chosen. The interesting bit is he discourages behavior like Anni's, just basically telling his Chosen to make it interesting. So long as you don't start trying to kill me, we never have to worry about Darkrai's Chosen going after Romeo because there's only one of each, and I'd rather work with you. The BAD news is that...one of Cresselia's last chosen was basically a sociopathic murderer with at least 70 kills to her name that I could find after Mars said she killed him. For working with an apparent old friend of mine who was one of Anni's predecesors that hunted down scum-rapists, drug dealers, murderers, not exactly good people. And she's still alive. And I went through three different sources to confirm the psycho bitch part, so it's pretty certain. Good news is no deific backing for her any more! And, uh...that's it?"
He gives a sheepish grin after that.
"...Please don't lash out, Romeo? This is me trusting you, here. Cresselians hunt Darkraians normally. That predecessor hunted four Darkraian down and killed anyone in her way. That's apparently the norm, from any records I can get my hands on."

IrnBruAddict
2013-03-21, 12:42 PM
'Lash out?' asks Romeo, looking a little manic. 'Lash out? Me? To you?' He gives a panicked laugh. 'Oh yeah, bad bad Romeo is going to attack the hitman. THE HITMAN WORKING FOR THE SAME GUY WHO TRIED TO KILL US! Yeah, okay, I just need to .... I'll just ....' Romeo puts his hand to his head, looking a little light headed.

'Umm, I ... I need ... I need to sit down.' He looks around a ltttle, before just flopping down, sitting on the gound. 'I mean, I've just been told that the Chosen before me was a psychopath, right? Which means it might happen to me. OR she may want her title back, and come after me. OR, maybe all chosen go crazy. Both Anni and this other women did. Which means you and me will end up trying to kill each other, whether we like it or not.' Romeo was now visibly sweating, trying to undo his collar. 'And I'm supposed to trust Darkrai? Whooooo. Kinda asking for a lot there Gerald.'

Romeo stares off in the distance, as if he's not really there any more. 'Arte, is what he says true? Or at least, is he lying to me? If Gerald's telling the truth .... I may be in a lot of trouble.'

Eshkigal
2013-03-21, 01:09 PM
"From what I know, Anni was a disappointment. Darkrai seemed more...apathetic. But power can erode sanity. Two different, though admittedly biased, sources cite that basically, long as I change the world somehow, he doesn't care. And the trust to him extends just as far as I can reasonably say lying wouldn't be funny, counterproductive, or profitable."
He sits next to Romeo.
"Besides, every person's a bit crazy. Just depends how you go about it. Listen, Romeo. I already went down the path you're afraid of. I don't want to go that way again, and believe it or not, I don't want you guys to either. That path sucked. I want to help people for once."
He believes his words, though he still is full of distrust for Darkrai. Just tempered with the fact that he can prevent another Anni. And...well, ever increasing curiosity. He was in a large transitory point.
"Now, do I believe Mars? Yes I do. My body tells me to, my instinct tells me too. Considering how jumpy I can be, that should tell you he's on the level, at least. And I think Cresselia wanted me to be someone who follows both her and him, kinda, thinking about how she worded things. Otherwise, the blade...well, it would've left, and found someone's hands, better or worse."
He looks over.
"Which is part of why I'm saying this. I trust you to take me down if I ever begin losing it. Stop me, kill me, don't care, long as if I get out of hand and begin targeting people because they're there, I get stopped."

Esprit15
2013-03-21, 01:16 PM
I don't exactly trust his information, but I trust Gerald. He isn't knowingly lying as far as I can tell.

IrnBruAddict
2013-03-21, 01:40 PM
Romeo clenches his fists. 'Okay. I don't like it, ... but okay. Same goes for me. I ever start changing in bad ways, I want you to put me down.'

He turns to look Gerald in the eyes and gives him a cold hard stare. 'But I want you to swear to me one thing. I want you to promise never to let Artemis get involved in it. You already done it once, but you just had your memories sucked out by Anni. But if you ever make her do something like that again...' Romeo doesn't even bother finishing that. He knew there was nothing he could do against Gerald. Gerald probably knew it too. Cress sure had picked herself a bad champion, hadn't she? Compared to Gerald, what could he do?

'This is my burden Gerald. Cresselia asked you to do this, so I'll take responsibility for what happens to you from now on. I was tasked with stopping Team Galactic, not killing the Chosen of Darkrai. I only agreed about Anni because he was too dangerous to let live.'

Eshkigal
2013-03-21, 01:48 PM
"Long as Rocket lets me, Romeo. But I am making damn sure you both learn how to fight first, because you guys need to know how to keep yourselves safe. Besides, I was just thinking the world might be better off without an organization willing to allow its members to commit genocide..."
Gerald extends his hand.
"Work towards the dismantling of Galactic together? We could also make prosthetics more widespread, too. Already passed the first human test, after all."

IrnBruAddict
2013-03-21, 03:10 PM
Romeo shakes his hand. 'We can talk about the arm later. Right now we need to find Pro.'

Eshkigal
2013-03-21, 03:15 PM
"Agreed, long as we're on the same page, though. Mars has aura, so that'll help."
He gets up and helps Romeo up.
"Now, do you guys have something with his scent on hand? Wagner should be able to find him."

Esprit15
2013-03-21, 03:18 PM
"Do bruises count? Other than that, his ball."

Eshkigal
2013-03-21, 04:01 PM
"Okay then. Wagner, do your thing."
Wagner walks forward to the ball, sniffing. A damsel in distress? Not on his watch! The poor lad wouldn't be lost for long!
[roll0]
Egads, not even a whiff of the poor boy!

hustlertwo
2013-03-21, 09:05 PM
Paul looks at the psycho psychic at his feet, and thinks outward.

Talk fast. Because this slag just tried to crush me like a grape, and unless someone gives me a good reason I'm going to make damn sure she doesn't have another chance.

He places a foot on the girl's neck, but does not put any weight on it yet, awaiting a response.

Arcran
2013-03-22, 08:45 PM
Yes please. Keep a mental eye on the two that are hiding as well if you could.

There is a slight pause.

I have alerted your friends. In addition, one of the targets is currently in combat with something, I am not sure what. Seems to be sentient sludge.

"Okay then. Wagner, do your thing."
Wagner walks forward to the ball, sniffing. A damsel in distress? Not on his watch! The poor lad wouldn't be lost for long!
[roll0]
Egads, not even a whiff of the poor boy!

Poor Wagner can't smell anything.

All You Scumbags
As you talk, you feel a (literally) alien presence in your minds.

I you would not mind, Master Ethan is in the alley behind the Pokemon Center. He wishes to talk with you.

Paul looks at the psycho psychic at his feet, and thinks outward.

Talk fast. Because this slag just tried to crush me like a grape, and unless someone gives me a good reason I'm going to make damn sure she doesn't have another chance.

He places a foot on the girl's neck, but does not put any weight on it yet, awaiting a response.

Kill her. She means nothing to me. You may want to do it somewhere less public, but go ahead. I just need to talk. If you are not interested in my proposal, then you can go back to passing out on Poison in your trailer.

Esprit15
2013-03-22, 08:55 PM
Who the... What was that? The type of voice was vaguely familiar, but still too different from whatever source she was familiar with to identify it. It seems to know Ethan, though it's odd that he didn't just contact us. Artemis starts towards the back of the center.

Eshkigal
2013-03-23, 08:05 AM
"Huh. 'Dex said elgyem were psychic types, didn't realize they were telepaths."
Gerald heads out too.

Esprit15
2013-03-23, 08:47 AM
Elgyem! That's what it was! Though...it didn't sound much like one. Some had taken up residence in the tower back in Unova. This one was...different. "Huh... I wonder if that was what he got."

hustlertwo
2013-03-23, 01:15 PM
Yeah, I guess I have nothing else going on. Heading anywhere in particular to talk? If so, just let me get my bag and I'll come on. And for the record, it's not a trailer. It's a modular housing unit.

He hoists the slight Samara with no visible effort and awaits the psychic's response.

Arcran
2013-03-23, 01:25 PM
Yeah, I guess I have nothing else going on. Heading anywhere in particular to talk? If so, just let me get my bag and I'll come on. And for the record, it's not a trailer. It's a modular housing unit.

He hoists the slight Samara with no visible effort and awaits the psychic's response.

The euphemisms don't conceal the fact that it is a piece of ****, Sabrina 'says' dryly.

Come by the Gym. An attendant will take you to my office.

hustlertwo
2013-03-23, 01:51 PM
Paul does as directed, unconscious gym leader casually carried over his shoulder every step of the way.

Esprit15
2013-03-23, 08:04 PM
*Word of Irn*
Artemis drags Romeo along.

Arcran
2013-03-23, 09:34 PM
Paul does as directed, unconscious gym leader casually carried over his shoulder every step of the way.

You soon return to the Saffron Gym, Samara still lying limp over your shoulder. As you enter, two attendants take her from you, as another beckons you to follow. She leads you down under the Gym. After walking for what feels like ages, you soon reach the end. Apparently the entire populace of the Gym lives underground.

"Sabrina is in there," she says, pointing towards an ill-lit door. "Enter if you're ready to talk to her. I've also been instructed to tell you to be polite and, if you wish to keep your testicles, refrain from staring at her ass."

*Word of Irn*
Artemis drags Romeo along.

You see Ethan with a strange blue Pokemon, likely his newest acquisition.

Esprit15
2013-03-23, 09:36 PM
Artemis watches the new mon. Familiar, but still very, well, alien looking. Hm, odd. Might have to ask about that later. "So what did you need, Ethan?"

MesiDoomstalker
2013-03-23, 09:41 PM
Grimer... Muk. Artemis, we have to move. X71, can you direct Mjolnir towards the Kirlia being attacked? Ethan releases the Jetang, hopping on. He offers Arte a hand. Sorry to jet Gerald. Urgent matters, Prolios may be being attacked by a Grimer.

Esprit15
2013-03-23, 09:43 PM
"Grimer shouldn't be too much of an issue. Let's go." She gives a parting hug and peck to Romeo before taking Ethan's hand. "Do you have a Lemonade or something, by any chance?"

MesiDoomstalker
2013-03-23, 09:48 PM
Just a Fresh Water. Ethan hands her one of the two he had remaining.

Esprit15
2013-03-23, 09:53 PM
Artemis downs the water. Much better. "Alright, let's go."

Arcran
2013-03-23, 10:24 PM
Grimer... Muk. Artemis, we have to move. X71, can you direct Mjolnir towards the Kirlia being attacked? Ethan releases the Jetang, hopping on. He offers Arte a hand. Sorry to jet Gerald. Urgent matters, Prolios may be being attacked by a Grimer.

As you fly across the city, you soon reach a sewer pipe as you follow X71's commands. While the two of you can easily fit inside, it is quite obvious that the giant hulk of a Metang will not be able to fit. Raw sewage of an incomprehensible stench and greenish hue flows out, likely the results of giant men eating giant quantities of food.

It would appear the Kirlia is moving at high speeds within the tunnel. I would suggest pursuit.

MesiDoomstalker
2013-03-23, 10:36 PM
Ethan returns the Jetang. C'mon, lets get going. X71, please be on the look out. Ethan climbs down into the sewers.

Esprit15
2013-03-23, 10:44 PM
Artemis follows Ethan down. *sigh* Romeo had to pick today of all days to get me into a dress. She lets Aquilla back out. "Keep an eye out boy."

Eshkigal
2013-03-23, 11:54 PM
As the jetang takes off, Gerald (unwittingly) takes advantage of the natural magnetic nature to bum a ride, hanging off the bottom with a clang. Taking this, he recalls Wagner, Sparky and Riprosa already holding on to him. When they arrive, he finally manages to run enough current through his arm to get dislodged.
"You could wait a bit, next time."
He pulls out the pistol and primes it.
"Who's got a light?"

Esprit15
2013-03-23, 11:59 PM
Artemis looks around once they are in the sewer, sparks brightly arching around her hands. "Not as good as what my brother could do, but unless we have got better." She sighs. No wonder they liked him better. Everything that had happened to them so far would have been child's play to him. He'd have seen Anni attacking in the dark, he could light this sewer up like it was no big deal...

But you know what, who cares. He's back home, doing nothing but helping an amateur breeder take care of a bunch of Judged Ghost eggs. Muk him.

Arcran
2013-03-24, 12:07 AM
Ethan returns the Jetang. C'mon, lets get going. X71, please be on the look out. Ethan climbs down into the sewers.

Artemis follows Ethan down. *sigh* Romeo had to pick today of all days to get me into a dress. She lets Aquilla back out. "Keep an eye out boy."

As the jetang takes off, Gerald (unwittingly) takes advantage of the natural magnetic nature to bum a ride, hanging off the bottom with a clang. Taking this, he recalls Wagner, Sparky and Riprosa already holding on to him. When they arrive, he finally manages to run enough current through his arm to get dislodged.
"You could wait a bit, next time."
He pulls out the pistol and primes it.
"Who's got a light?"

As you begin to stomp through the sewers, you hear the sounds of splashing ahead.

The sludge seems to be climbing your legs, as if it is alive. The putrid stench is almost overwhelming. You can actually see the stench rising off the lines of sludge as it flows out towards the tunnel. It is quite dark, and navigating by your noise isn't really going to work.

Esprit15
2013-03-24, 12:24 AM
"This. Sucks. When we find Prolios, Gerald, you get to kick him around. Maybe he'll get that it's not just me who doesn't want to deal with his ****." Artemis trudges after the Elgyem, doing her best to keep the area somewhat- wait, duh. She pulls out her phone and turns the brightness setting as high as it can go, keeping a charge running through it. "Way more effective than shooting bolts every which way." It wasn't the showiest display of her abilities, but it was helpful enough. At least they could see now.

IrnBruAddict
2013-03-24, 06:43 AM
Romeo watches them all disappear off. Good, means he didn't have to stay near that ass Ethan. And at least he trusted Gerald to look after Artemis.

Romeo heads on over to the Psychic side again, and hurries on over to Artemis's apartment.

hustlertwo
2013-03-24, 06:49 AM
Paul grudgingly releaes his foe.

When she wakes up, tell her if I see her again, I'll gut her Kadabra and string her up with the entrails.

As he reaches the door, he ponders the instructions.

Right, no ass. Check.

He thinks a moment more.

What about the boobs, are those still in play?

Chuckling, he goes in.

Eshkigal
2013-03-24, 07:37 AM
"I dunno, feels kinda warm down here. Kinda like it, once you get past the smell."
He trudges forward, looking about, gun aimed at the goop. Meanwhile, Sparky and Riprosa have no noses. Lucky mukers.
"X, quick question telepathically."
Can you also sense a ghost/steel mon nearby? Making sure Mars made it too, not sure if you met him.

Arcran
2013-03-24, 12:32 PM
"This. Sucks. When we find Prolios, Gerald, you get to kick him around. Maybe he'll get that it's not just me who doesn't want to deal with his ****." Artemis trudges after the Elgyem, doing her best to keep the area somewhat- wait, duh. She pulls out her phone and turns the brightness setting as high as it can go, keeping a charge running through it. "Way more effective than shooting bolts every which way." It wasn't the showiest display of her abilities, but it was helpful enough. At least they could see now.

You can see as you continue to wade through the tunnel. The sounds of combat grow nearer, and the sludge continues to rise, reaching your waist.

Romeo watches them all disappear off. Good, means he didn't have to stay near that ass Ethan. And at least he trusted Gerald to look after Artemis.

Romeo heads on over to the Psychic side again, and hurries on over to Artemis's apartment.

You soon arrive back at Artemis's hotel.

Paul grudgingly releaes his foe.

When she wakes up, tell her if I see her again, I'll gut her Kadabra and string her up with the entrails.

As he reaches the door, he ponders the instructions.

Right, no ass. Check.

He thinks a moment more.

What about the boobs, are those still in play?

Chuckling, he goes in.

Sabrina is sitting at a table in her trademark outfit, legs kicked up on the table.

Please. Take a seat, you hear in your mind. When you oblige, she looks at you with an emotionless face.

Would you have killed her? There, in broad daylight?

"I dunno, feels kinda warm down here. Kinda like it, once you get past the smell."
He trudges forward, looking about, gun aimed at the goop. Meanwhile, Sparky and Riprosa have no noses. Lucky mukers.
"X, quick question telepathically."
Can you also sense a ghost/steel mon nearby? Making sure Mars made it too, not sure if you met him.

I sense no Pokemon, although there is a distinct absence of thought nearby.

IrnBruAddict
2013-03-24, 12:58 PM
Romeo checks up on John, making him some food as well as feeding his team. 'Yo, little man! Artemis is away dealing with her run-away poke. I was thinking of training my team up while she was out. You want to come with, or would you rather stay here with Elly?'

He swaps out his team at the PC, so he has Elly, Rock, Luna, Puck, Hatchet and Lamia.

Eshkigal
2013-03-24, 01:20 PM
"Riprosa, invisible and intangible and go scout to see what is happening. X, mind helping her relay info back?"
Riprosa hesitates before detaching, winking out of this world and following orders.

Esprit15
2013-03-24, 01:32 PM
Artemis trudges forward, trying to scrape the rising slime off of her, both manually and telekinetically. Again: This. Sucks. The rising sludge was starting to concern her though. She sends off a thought, trying to sound in a better mood than before. Prolios, you in here?

Eshkigal
2013-03-24, 01:49 PM
Muking hell this was getting high. Well, it's alive...
"Prep for combat guys. This...well, muk, is likely going to get hostile, and I'm going to try a pokeball."

hustlertwo
2013-03-24, 04:02 PM
Yes. She struck first, strikes me as justified. I would have had no joy in it, but I wouldn't lose sleep either. She wouldn't have over killing me. However, what drove her to this? She flipped when I killed her Munna, but I want to know why that happened in the first place. She looked like she was either coming at me with her B-squad, or with mon that weren't healed correctly, and either way it implies there was something going on than simply wanting to even the score.

He leans forward a bit.

In short, Boss Lady...what did you do? Not accusing, mind you, just curious. I've heard how you deal with failure, and I have a sneaking suspicion that's what at the core of this issue. That you shook up a hornet's nest and set it loose in my general direction.

MesiDoomstalker
2013-03-24, 04:11 PM
Ethan releases Thor, putting the little mon onto his shoulders to keep him out of the sludge.

Arcran
2013-03-24, 04:16 PM
Romeo checks up on John, making him some food as well as feeding his team. 'Yo, little man! Artemis is away dealing with her run-away poke. I was thinking of training my team up while she was out. You want to come with, or would you rather stay here with Elly?'

He swaps out his team at the PC, so he has Elly, Rock, Luna, Puck, Hatchet and Lamia.

Rock nods his head, somewhat surprised.

He will come.

You recover your team.

"Riprosa, invisible and intangible and go scout to see what is happening. X, mind helping her relay info back?"
Riprosa hesitates before detaching, winking out of this world and following orders.

I will if I can. You may want to move; there is something down there.

Artemis trudges forward, trying to scrape the rising slime off of her, both manually and telekinetically. Again: This. Sucks. The rising sludge was starting to concern her though. She sends off a thought, trying to sound in a better mood than before. Prolios, you in here?

There is no response.

Muking hell this was getting high. Well, it's alive...
"Prep for combat guys. This...well, muk, is likely going to get hostile, and I'm going to try a pokeball."

ALL YOU FOOLS
As you continue to wade on, you feel a sudden surge beneath you, then the sludge rises up the walls, falling down on you and pulling you under.

You all fall under the sea of ****, the hit actually making you open your mouth in shock, and, well, that usual. An attempt to reach the surface reveals that 1. You have no idea which way is up and 2. Something is holding onto you with long, slimy tendrils. Ethan and Thor are separated.

Riprosa is under as well. I'm moving as fast as I can, Mars says.

Ethan, I am currently in a telekinetic bubble, but whatever is out there is pushing. What is your command?

Yes. She struck first, strikes me as justified. I would have had no joy in it, but I wouldn't lose sleep either. She wouldn't have over killing me. However, what drove her to this? She flipped when I killed her Munna, but I want to know why that happened in the first place. She looked like she was either coming at me with her B-squad, or with mon that weren't healed correctly, and either way it implies there was something going on than simply wanting to even the score.

He leans forward a bit.

In short, Boss Lady...what did you do? Not accusing, mind you, just curious. I've heard how you deal with failure, and I have a sneaking suspicion that's what at the core of this issue. That you shook up a hornet's nest and set it loose in my general direction.

She lost to a fat, incompetent, arrogant prick who had no business in a Gym Battle, she says, her voice surprisingly without malice. I dismissed her. I assume she blamed you, not the fact that she could not beat you with every advantage possible. I may have planted a thought or two. She was a test. You passed.

Are you mature enough to work for me? Or should I go pick up some toddlers? she says, with heavy sarcasm. Either she'd taken it as complaining, or she just wanted to mock you. Likely the latter; telepaths rarely get the meaning of words wrong.

MesiDoomstalker
2013-03-24, 04:31 PM
Use Psybeam towards the greatest source of pressure. Ethan remains calm, trying to reorient himself right side up.

Psybeam AC 2 Special Psychic, 1m wide 7m long column Confuse 19+
[roll0]
[roll1]
[roll2]

hustlertwo
2013-03-24, 04:33 PM
Paul shrugs at the torrent of insults.

I'll give you most of those things, especially arrogant. But incompetent? Have I not taken care of all the tasks you gave me alone, as well as the Scooby Gang in general? Incinerated that psycho Anni? Just defeated your former pet psychic's mons, and then your pet psychic herself? Can't I at least get a semi in front of that competent?

He coughs, and winces at the pain.

Fun test, by the way. But if it proves my worth, so be it. As for maturity, I can at least fake it for short periods of time. For example, I've been in here at least ninety seconds and have kept my eyes north of your neckline for at least eighty of them.

Esprit15
2013-03-24, 04:40 PM
Artemis vomits, partially out of disgust and partially to force substance out of her mouth rather than in. Not dying down here. She kicks the tentacle and flies out of the water. Activate Flight, lose 2 HP. Shift to ceiling, or 6m up, whichever is less.
Artemis wipes **** out of her eyes as she floats up, sending a slash of air at the tendril holding her leg.
Air Slash
Special, Flying
AC: [roll0] 3, Flinch on 15-20
Damage: [roll1]
If Crit: +[roll2]
Lose 15 HP

Eshkigal
2013-03-24, 04:43 PM
Speed would be good. Now, if you excuse me, I'm going to find it's face and bash it in.
Gerald's hands grip onto the tendril as he tries to keep himself conscious. No time for drowning. Just hurting things.
[roll0]-con to not drown
[roll1]-strength to find something to punch.

IrnBruAddict
2013-03-24, 05:30 PM
Romeo takes John and his team to the park, bringing John's Growlithe with them. Elly sits with him and Rock while Romeo lets out Puck, Luna and Hatchet. He holds the little Axew up.

'Hey little guy. We need to get you some training, but you're too small for any battling. So you can watch Luna and Puck spar.'

He turns to John. 'Hey, John. You want to spar too? You got a pokemon. I could teach you a few things about using them. I may not be any Paul Ticker, but I get by.' He gives the kid a wink and a sly grin. This should keep him happy.

Arcran
2013-03-25, 01:44 PM
Use Psybeam towards the greatest source of pressure. Ethan remains calm, trying to reorient himself right side up.

Psybeam AC 2 Special Psychic, 1m wide 7m long column Confuse 19+
[roll0]
[roll1]
[roll2]

Artemis vomits, partially out of disgust and partially to force substance out of her mouth rather than in. Not dying down here. She kicks the tentacle and flies out of the water. Activate Flight, lose 2 HP. Shift to ceiling, or 6m up, whichever is less.
Artemis wipes **** out of her eyes as she floats up, sending a slash of air at the tendril holding her leg.
Air Slash
Special, Flying
AC: [roll0] 3, Flinch on 15-20
Lose 15 HP

Speed would be good. Now, if you excuse me, I'm going to find it's face and bash it in.
Gerald's hands grip onto the tendril as he tries to keep himself conscious. No time for drowning. Just hurting things.
[roll0]-con to not drown
[roll1]-strength to find something to punch.

The Psybeam causes the sludge to quake, shaking rapidly. It compresses for a second, then explodes. While you are barely able to clear your eyes in time to see it, the sludge slides out through various holes in the tunnel. The way its moving would seem to show that it is still alive, simply injured. The explosion had dropped most of you a few feet, and it hadn't felt good.

10 damage from BOOM

The level of sewage has dropped a great deal. It barely reaches your ankles now, but since you were dropped, well, most of you are still lying under a river of feces.

Paul shrugs at the torrent of insults.

I'll give you most of those things, especially arrogant. But incompetent? Have I not taken care of all the tasks you gave me alone, as well as the Scooby Gang in general? Incinerated that psycho Anni? Just defeated your former pet psychic's mons, and then your pet psychic herself? Can't I at least get a semi in front of that competent?

He coughs, and winces at the pain.

Fun test, by the way. But if it proves my worth, so be it. As for maturity, I can at least fake it for short periods of time. For example, I've been in here at least ninety seconds and have kept my eyes north of your neckline for at least eighty of them.

Sabrina rolls her eyes.

Anyways, I may have a job for you. How would you like to infiltrate a Gym that is comprised almost exclusively of scantily clad women that swim for the majority of the day? You'll need some training, sure, but I think the benefits outweigh the cost, she communicates telepathically, raising an eyebrow.

Romeo takes John and his team to the park, bringing John's Growlithe with them. Elly sits with him and Rock while Romeo lets out Puck, Luna and Hatchet. He holds the little Axew up.

'Hey little guy. We need to get you some training, but you're too small for any battling. So you can watch Luna and Puck spar.'

He turns to John. 'Hey, John. You want to spar too? You got a pokemon. I could teach you a few things about using them. I may not be any Paul Ticker, but I get by.' He gives the kid a wink and a sly grin. This should keep him happy.

"Spar? But my Pokemon has no arms. Doesn't it need arms to spar?" he says, arm around the neck of his Pokemon.

Eshkigal
2013-03-25, 01:51 PM
Gerald struggles up. That had been mukking trippy. Then, if there are any oozes nearby, he tosses a ball at one, not daring to open his mouth.
[roll0]

MesiDoomstalker
2013-03-25, 01:53 PM
Ethan sits up quickly sputtering to get the filth out of his mouth. Bleg! Ugh. Well its same to assume its Poison type for it to have such a visceral reaction to Psychic moves. Not to mention sewer. X71, do you still sense the Kirlia and that... thing?

Eshkigal
2013-03-25, 02:00 PM
After his experiment, Gerald shakes off like a wet growlithe, flinging the contents everywhere until he can open his mouth without getting more in there.
"Well! That was...special."
Yeah, Prolios gets a black eye for this. He heads towards where Riprosa is, trying to check her over.

IrnBruAddict
2013-03-25, 02:04 PM
'Spar means training. Pretend fighting so they get stronger. Look, you can use one of mine if you don't want to use your own.' Romeo motions to Rock, Luna and Puck. 'These 3 are all well behaved, and all normal types of similar level. Do you want to try?'

Esprit15
2013-03-25, 02:11 PM
Artemis runs down to Aquilla, who was coughing up slime. "Aquilla!" The Rufflet chirps coarsely, coughing and ruffling his feathers "We'll have Romeo clean you up after this. I am going to blast that thing into non-existence."

hustlertwo
2013-03-25, 04:59 PM
Frankly, sounds like a pack of fillies way out of my league. I prefer a little more chub and a lot less self-esteem. But I think it's safe to say you have my attention. What am I to do to infiltrate it, or once I have done so? And I assume it's the water gym? I may need to do some hunting, right now I've only got two of those if memory serves, and one is...well, it's a Wingull. Bleh.

Arcran
2013-03-25, 08:01 PM
Gerald struggles up. That had been mukking trippy. Then, if there are any oozes nearby, he tosses a ball at one, not daring to open his mouth.
[roll0]

There are no oozes, unfortunately.

After his experiment, Gerald shakes off like a wet growlithe, flinging the contents everywhere until he can open his mouth without getting more in there.
"Well! That was...special."
Yeah, Prolios gets a black eye for this. He heads towards where Riprosa is, trying to check her over.

Artemis runs down to Aquilla, who was coughing up slime. "Aquilla!" The Rufflet chirps coarsely, coughing and ruffling his feathers "We'll have Romeo clean you up after this. I am going to blast that thing into non-existence."

Riprosa phased through the whole ordeal, and is perfectly fine. Mars soon arrives.

Gerald! Are you alright? That thing had you.

'Spar means training. Pretend fighting so they get stronger. Look, you can use one of mine if you don't want to use your own.' Romeo motions to Rock, Luna and Puck. 'These 3 are all well behaved, and all normal types of similar level. Do you want to try?'

"Oh!" John says, understanding.

"Can he wrestle with that one?" he asks, pointing to Luna. "It seems like the weakest."

Frankly, sounds like a pack of fillies way out of my league. I prefer a little more chub and a lot less self-esteem. But I think it's safe to say you have my attention. What am I to do to infiltrate it, or once I have done so? And I assume it's the water gym? I may need to do some hunting, right now I've only got two of those if memory serves, and one is...well, it's a Wingull. Bleh.

Yes, that would be suggested. Don't worry; you'll only have to have Water Pokemon capable of getting you accepted into the Gym. Other than that, you can basically use your old team. I understand you have a Frillish? That may be useful. We have a few locations we can send you to acquire a Water Type, unless you would rather just choose some from the Team Rocket locker.

There is a small band of Squirtle to the north of town. They give trouble, and as such should be useful. Smarter than most it seems. There are Totodiles in the sewers constantly. I understand an ally of yours has an Eevee; breeding and training a Vaporeon could work as well. If you want to guarantee acceptance, there is a young boy on the Fighter Side of town asking to trade a Chinchou for a Machop. We have deterred any potential takers in case you wish to acquire this Pokemon. Your Wingull could be useful, as could any Ground Water. There may be Mudkip in the river up north.

To be accepted, you'll have to demonstrate skill with Water Pokemon as well as pass a swimming test. I suggest you begin work on the latter sooner. I've heard fat is buoyant; perhaps that will help.

Any questions as to the how at this point?

ETHAN BECAUSE I AM RETARDED AND FORGOT HIM AGAIN
Yes. The Kirlia is 200 yards forward.

MesiDoomstalker
2013-03-25, 08:12 PM
Prolios is 200 yards forward. Thor, X71 regroup and stay close. The little Elekid waddles back towards Ethan while X71 floats slightly behind him.

Eshkigal
2013-03-25, 08:19 PM
"Just some swallowed sewage. And a bit of an earth shattering kaboom."
He scrapes something nasty out of his ear, before patting Riprosa when she becomes solid again.
"Oh, Artemis, Mars, Mars, Artemis. Now, let's go make sure that Prolios is okay. Then smack him upside the head if he is for hiding in the sewer."
He runs the drill turbine on his arm to clear the water and filth out of it before continuing.

hustlertwo
2013-03-25, 08:22 PM
Put some Poison in me and I'll swim like a fish that's tripping on poison. As for the mons, have to ponder that. Chinchou sounds good, though I have no Machop yet, and so does a Squirtle delinquent. I'm a greedy sort, should I pop one from the lockers and then go hunting as well?

Esprit15
2013-03-25, 09:41 PM
Artemis jumps at the red Lucario appearing. "So that's what you got sent..." She wasn't quite sure how to respond to the him.

"Yeah, me doing that is apparently what got him in this predicament in the first place, so it might be best if someone else tells him that they don't like dealing with his stupid **** might be best. General space from me for a while." She pauses. "Plus right now I just want to find him alive and safe..." She really was only rough on him because she wanted to make him tougher. She hadn't thought that the would be crazy enough to run onto the fighter side, or into a sewer. Maybe make someone on her side of town angry, but nothing like this... She heads along after

"I don't think Romeo is going to be getting this dress back after this," she jokes, trying to lighten the mood. The brunette wig was long gone now, unidentifiable among the other brown substance in the sewer. The once green dress was now, well, no longer green. Might try to wash off the glasses though (and probably soak them in bleach for a day). She kinda liked them actually.

Eshkigal
2013-03-25, 09:50 PM
"...Wait, the reason he ran was because you were being abusive? Bad Arte, no biscuit."
He shakes his hand at her face. There's no real malice, but he's annoyed that he just swallowed someone's fecal matter because you tried to smack your mon around.

Esprit15
2013-03-25, 09:57 PM
"Hey, I wasn't doing it because I found it funny or enjoyable. I was going to train with him, so I was going to have him warm up with a simple exercise. He refused and got all uppity, and we got into a fight, during which he evolved before bolting. Was it handled the best I could? No. Was he blameless in this? No."

Eshkigal
2013-03-25, 10:05 PM
"Noted. Still doesn't mean I'm not going to rib you a bit after this situation led to us being attacked by living ****."

Arcran
2013-03-25, 11:43 PM
Prolios is 200 yards forward. Thor, X71 regroup and stay close. The little Elekid waddles back towards Ethan while X71 floats slightly behind him.

As Ethan apparently takes the lead, the sound of slopping feces and long DONGS such as something hitting the pipe are repeatedly heard.

Stealth unless you want to run in guns blazing.

Put some Poison in me and I'll swim like a fish that's tripping on poison. As for the mons, have to ponder that. Chinchou sounds good, though I have no Machop yet, and so does a Squirtle delinquent. I'm a greedy sort, should I pop one from the lockers and then go hunting as well?

Sabrina raises her eyebrow yet again at the swimming comment.

No harm in swinging by. Probably nothing extraordinary, but there might be something.

To start, your job will be simply to gather info. You'll meet up with a contact at the Pokemon Center. They'll be wearing a purple shirt. Codeword Qwilfish. They'll inform you on the rest. Any questions?

MesiDoomstalker
2013-03-26, 12:14 AM
Ethan approaches slowly, making his best attempt to not slosh the sewage around.

[roll0]

Esprit15
2013-03-26, 12:26 AM
Artemis follows, stifling laughter as Ethan trips and eats **** (both euphemistically and probably literally, given the surroundings). Still, it probably alerted whatever was making that noise. Artemis readies for a fight. Aquilla, get ready.

Eshkigal
2013-03-26, 05:24 AM
Gerald moves past Ethan, taking long enough to help him above water level, Mars and Riprosa in tow.
[roll0]

IrnBruAddict
2013-03-26, 01:34 PM
Romeo laughs while his Teddiursa pouts. 'Sure, right now she's the weakest of my pokemon, but she'll be amazing when she grows up and evolves.' He uts his hand on Luna's head and gives her a big grin, cheering the bear up a little.

Romeo goes over the finer points of battling, telling John how to hold back, just like his and Ethan's match was. He also stresses not to use Wild Charge. It was too dangerous a move for training. Better to keep it for emergences.

Once Romeo is sure the kid understands, he lets John start off.

Arcran
2013-03-26, 08:24 PM
Romeo laughs while his Teddiursa pouts. 'Sure, right now she's the weakest of my pokemon, but she'll be amazing when she grows up and evolves.' He uts his hand on Luna's head and gives her a big grin, cheering the bear up a little.

Romeo goes over the finer points of battling, telling John how to hold back, just like his and Ethan's match was. He also stresses not to use Wild Charge. It was too dangerous a move for training. Better to keep it for emergences.

Once Romeo is sure the kid understands, he lets John start off.

The Growlithe instantly dashes at Luna, completely ignoring John's command to shoot fire. It tries to tackle Luna, but misses by a wide margin, rolling heavily on the ground.

SEWER RATS

Ethan's trip alerts a few of the dwellers of the sewer that are currently attacking Prolios. The Kirlia is slowing down; while he is still fighting, he seems to have been poisoned. A massive river of sewage blocks the way across, flowing across like a river.

There are Grimer and Zubat in the tunnel, but that seems to be it. There are close to a half-dozen Zubat, with most currently fighting Prolios. The Kirlia is about to drop.

Trainers and Pokemon FASTER than 9 Speed go.

PERCEPTION as well.

hustlertwo
2013-03-26, 08:28 PM
Nah, seems pretty straightforward. One thing: your test did sorta drive home how unprepared I am to defend myself, especially if there's more than one attacker that isn't as weak as Samara. Mystic powers and a decent right hook aren't enough in a world with people like yourself. Got any quality firearms or a nice solid whomping stick for a fellow like myself? Perhaps something typed to be useful against the water folks if needed?

MesiDoomstalker
2013-03-26, 08:30 PM
Thor, Thundershock! The little Elekid hops forward, shocking the Zubat at F2.

[roll0] AC 2 Special Electric, Para 18+
[roll1]

Eshkigal
2013-03-26, 08:42 PM
[roll0]
Gerald looks at the mon, eyes lighting up.
"I'd like these. These would be perfect for Paul!"
He takes a shot at I7 and F9 apiece.
[roll1]-gun, 4+def
[roll2]-gun, 4+def
[roll3]-untyped damage, likely normal
[roll4]
"Mars, shadow punch. Make a path for Arte."
[roll5]-shadow punch, cannot miss, crit chance
[roll6]
[roll7]-if that crit
He moves forward, before his fist becomes a black wisp, colliding with F4.

Esprit15
2013-03-26, 08:43 PM
"Prolios! Just hang on! We'll get you out of there." Artemis rushes forward, aiming to clear out the Grimer nearby with a blast of electricity first. "Aquilla, start on getting rid of the Zubat." The Rufflet rushes at the Zubat at I7, making to jab it right where its eyes would have been.
Discharge
Special, Electric, 3m Burst
AC: [roll0] 2, Paralyze on 15-20

Peck
Physical, Flying
AC: [roll3] 2
Damage: [roll4]
If Crit: +[roll5]

Arcran
2013-03-27, 03:39 PM
The Sewers
As you attack the swarm of sewer Pokemon, three Zubat fall quickly under gunfire, pecks, Shadow Punches and Thundershocks.

Arte's Discharges doesn't manage to drop the Grimer; all three weather the attack and seem quite angry.

The Pokemon rush across the field, attacking you. A few Zubat focus on Prolios; one more attack and the Kirlia is going down.

Two Zubat fly forward, biting down on Mars. His defenses allow him to lessen the blows though, and he survives the attacks easily.

18 damage.

Nah, seems pretty straightforward. One thing: your test did sorta drive home how unprepared I am to defend myself, especially if there's more than one attacker that isn't as weak as Samara. Mystic powers and a decent right hook aren't enough in a world with people like yourself. Got any quality firearms or a nice solid whomping stick for a fellow like myself? Perhaps something typed to be useful against the water folks if needed?

Sabrina grins at that.

Guns, explosives, hammers, knives, whips, chains, she says with a small smirk. Weapons for every occasion. Anything in particular?

MesiDoomstalker
2013-03-27, 03:44 PM
X71, save Prolios. The Elgyem floats around the various combatants towards the center of the sewage stream, firing a Psybeam across at E1&2.

[roll0] AC 2 Special Psychic Confuse 19+ (yay right)
[roll1]

hustlertwo
2013-03-27, 06:16 PM
Hammer? That does sound appealing. An electrically charged hammer, is that doable? Certanily I have the physique of a Greek god, might as well have the armament to match.

Arcran
2013-03-28, 01:55 AM
X71, save Prolios. The Elgyem floats around the various combatants towards the center of the sewage stream, firing a Psybeam across at E1&2.

[roll0] AC 2 Special Psychic Confuse 19+ (yay right)
[roll1]

Saying the Psybeam destroys the Zubat would be an understatement. It psionically turns them to ash, leaving nothing behind.

The Grimers, apparently oblivious to the death of the Zubat, start to attack. One rushes forward, sending off waves of gas. Gerald, Thor, and Aquilla are all hit, coughing from the fumes.

POISON. But you already knew that.

Three rush at Arte, small fists forming in the goo that makes up their shape. While Arte's natural skill at absorbing blows helps her to shrug off some damage, the Grimer hit surprisingly hard for animated goo.

53 damage.

The final Grimer attempts to Poison X71, but the Elgyem somehow ignores the fumes, as does Prolios.

The Kirlia himself raises a hand then slams it down, creating a burst of Psychic energy around him, dropping the final Zubat assaulting him.

Hammer? That does sound appealing. An electrically charged hammer, is that doable? Certanily I have the physique of a Greek god, might as well have the armament to match.

Dionysus, right?

And yes, totally doable. Consider it a down-payment on your job. Do you want it actually dealing Electric Damage, or simply Paralysis?

Esprit15
2013-03-28, 02:24 AM
"****!" Artemis runs the Muk away from the Grimer. Guys! I can't get another attack off, and I'm not gonna make you guys lug my ass out of here. Artemis scrambles back to the others, totally not using them as human shields.
Double shift the Muk away to M11. 6 HP is 5 HP too little for this.
"Aquilla, kill 'em!" The Rufflet shifts to C9, slashing at the Grimer in E9.
Aerial Ace
Flying, Physical
AC: [roll0] Auto Hit

Eshkigal
2013-03-28, 07:52 AM
"Not staying there long, Arte. Mars, get to Prolios! Prolios, get your ass over to Mars! Ethan, protect her! And remember, caught mon are effectively downed mon!"
Gerald moves towards the batch of three, pulling out a pokeball and hurling it at the grimer on C10.
[roll0]
Meanwhile, Mars nods, moving forward and fire punching the one grimer in his way.
[roll1]-fire punch, 2+def, burns on 19-20
[roll2]
Shifted from K11 to F11, moved Mars from F7 to F4.

MesiDoomstalker
2013-03-28, 09:34 AM
Ethan strolls all too casually forward, past Thor and a Grimer to throw a ball at Grimer at D8. Thor meanwhile strikes the Grimer Ethan so casually ignored.

[roll0]
Quick Attack AC 2 Physical Normal on I9 Grimer
[roll1]
[roll2]

IrnBruAddict
2013-03-28, 02:04 PM
'You need to be loud and clear with commands. Ember, not 'shoot fire'. Powerful pokemon usually have a habit of not obeying trainers at first. Guess that means you got a strong one there.'

Luna toddles over and tries to Lick the Growlithe.

'Now, this move isn't very strong, but sometimes it stops the opponent from doing what they want. Sometimes, it's better to think smart than go for the strongest move.'

Lick
[roll0], para on 15-20
[roll1], p ghost

IrnBruAddict
2013-03-28, 03:11 PM
'You need to be loud and clear with commands. Ember, not 'shoot fire'. Powerful pokemon usually have a habit of not obeying trainers at first. Guess that means you got a strong one there.'

'Now, this move isn't very strong, but sometimes it stops the opponent from doing what they want. Sometimes, it's better to think smart than go for the strongest move.'

Lick
[roll0], para on 15-20
[roll1], p ghost

crap, ignore this. still had this tab open

hustlertwo
2013-03-29, 07:32 PM
He guffaws at the Dionysus crack. I suppose plenty of comparisons could be drawn there. Though I'm not much of one for wine, doesn't do the job fast enough. And both would be great if possible, but if just one, then just the paralysis. Wasn't even aware that was an option. I guess just have it ready by whatever time I'll be leaving, which is...?

Arcran
2013-04-01, 08:15 PM
Sewer Warriors that aren't Ninja Turtles
Under your newest barrage of attacks, most of the remaining opponents fall. The few that remain conscious try to flee, the Grimer sinking into the sludge and the Zubat flapping as fast as they can down the hall.

Ethan's Pokeball proves futile, and the Grimer escapes. Gerald's, however, easily catches the Pokemon.

The Poison continues to take a toll on those afflicted, including Prolios, who slumps to the ground, unconscious.

2475 umodded EXP! Yay! Stuff that watched but didn't fight can take up to 10%.

Lick
[roll0], para on 15-20
[roll1], p ghost

crap, ignore this. still had this tab open

The Growlithe is hit by the Lick. While it doesn't do much damage, the Growlithe begins shuddering and falls over, spasming, unable to move.

"What did you do to him!"

He guffaws at the Dionysus crack. I suppose plenty of comparisons could be drawn there. Though I'm not much of one for wine, doesn't do the job fast enough. And both would be great if possible, but if just one, then just the paralysis. Wasn't even aware that was an option. I guess just have it ready by whatever time I'll be leaving, which is...?

Within the week, she says simply.

Now, do you have any other business before you leave?

Eshkigal
2013-04-01, 08:26 PM
"Mars, grab Prolios and get back over here ASAP."
Gerald feels for his medicine, before finding another.
"...Oops. Uh...Arte? Looks like I had a fresh water this entire time."
He injects himself with lumlum juice as he holds up the Fresh Water. Once the rush passes, he grabs the ball, smiling. Finally, something to give Paul.

MesiDoomstalker
2013-04-01, 08:26 PM
X71 could you bring the Kirlia over here please? Once he had done so, Ethan applies an Antidote as well as to Thor.

Esprit15
2013-04-01, 08:47 PM
Aquilla, c'mere. She pulls out one of the antidote from her bag and uses it on the bird, at the same time floating the Fresh Water to herself to be injected with. She could take a hit, but that was a far cry from taking several when she was already somewhat worn out. She watches the Lucario and Elgyem bring Prolios back. "Gerald, I want you to hold on to him for a while. He'll likely be pretty pissed at me when he wakes up, and you'll be a better teacher than me for helping him become a Gallade anyways."

Eshkigal
2013-04-01, 09:00 PM
"Might be against a rule, but then I'll just invoke rule 6. Got a reason for it. You visit, though. One condition, though. You're in my apartment when he wakes up. Not going to let him think you abandoned him to me."

Esprit15
2013-04-01, 09:05 PM
Rules? What? Nevermind. "Of course I'm not. I just don't want to cause more friction between him and me than there already is. Best way to solve that seemed to be having him learn with someone who wasn't, well, me. You also seemed like the one most likely to still not put up with him being lazy, but might handle disobedience better."

IrnBruAddict
2013-04-03, 09:32 AM
Romeo walks over and injects the pup with medicine, curing him.

'That was paralysis. It's a good way of stopping pokemon who are stronger than you. Doesn't matter how strong they are if they can't fight, does it? Many Grass types and Electric types have moves specialising in Paralysis.'

Romeo claps the Growlithe. 'See, if you had obeyed John and shot fire from a distance, it'd be harder for Luna to get close and hit you with that move. You two need to work together.'

Romeo moves off the field. 'John, do you want to continue?' He pats his medical supply bag. 'Don't worry, as long as I'm here, no one should get too hurt.'

Romeo uses muscle relaxants. 2 uses left today.

Eshkigal
2013-04-03, 08:27 PM
"So...my place for showers to get the **** off, and clean the taste out of our mouths? Rocket provided a lot of random clothes, some might fit you guys. And we have takeout."

Esprit15
2013-04-03, 09:16 PM
Artemis looks at her clothes. Well there was still some green visib- NOPE THAT'S NOT CLOTH. "That sounds great." Well, at least I won't be recognized under all of this still.

Eshkigal
2013-04-04, 09:36 AM
"Let's go before the turd beast comes back, then."
Gerald takes point, drill run revving and his pistol ready.

MesiDoomstalker
2013-04-04, 03:55 PM
(assuming we got Prolios back by now and cured him of Poison) Yes lets move. I've delayed my departure far too long regardless.

Arcran
2013-04-04, 07:54 PM
X71 could you bring the Kirlia over here please? Once he had done so, Ethan applies an Antidote as well as to Thor.

The two are healed, their movements becoming more relaxed as the Poison is purged from their systems.

SEWER DIVERS
You continue on your way through the sewers with little opposition; most things flee before you.

Eventually you reach the grate that let you in, with one small issue. Debris and other (unspeakable) things have been piled in front of it, blocking your path.

Romeo walks over and injects the pup with medicine, curing him.

'That was paralysis. It's a good way of stopping pokemon who are stronger than you. Doesn't matter how strong they are if they can't fight, does it? Many Grass types and Electric types have moves specialising in Paralysis.'

Romeo claps the Growlithe. 'See, if you had obeyed John and shot fire from a distance, it'd be harder for Luna to get close and hit you with that move. You two need to work together.'

Romeo moves off the field. 'John, do you want to continue?' He pats his medical supply bag. 'Don't worry, as long as I'm here, no one should get too hurt.'

Romeo uses muscle relaxants. 2 uses left today.

"Is there a way we can train without hurting them? I don't like it when he gets hurt," John says, looping an arm over his dog.

MesiDoomstalker
2013-04-04, 08:00 PM
Mukking bitch.... X71, could you lift some of this debris away? Ethan stays a healthy distance from the filth, studying it.

[roll0] INt check for what the hell that is

Eshkigal
2013-04-04, 08:34 PM
"Ethan, Mars can phase. Mars, is our friend the turdbeast inside? If not, Ethan, give him Mjolnir, he lets him out on the other side, and we bash through.And if it tries to hurt us, we kill it with drill runs and psychic blasts.

Esprit15
2013-04-04, 08:52 PM
Artemis just goes about telekinetically pushing **** out of the way. At this point, she just didn't care. She wanted to be out of here and now. "X, gimme a bit of help with this, unless you like staying down here longer."

hustlertwo
2013-04-05, 04:20 AM
Nah, I'm good to go. Thanks, boss lady.

Paul takes his leave and heads to the TR lockers, looking for a decent water mon to prepare for his upcoming mission.

IrnBruAddict
2013-04-05, 10:54 AM
Romeo gives John a hug. 'Yeah, I know. I don't like fighting too much either, but it is the best way for pokemon to learn how to protect us. One day, he might need to learn to fight, and you will too. But that can wait for now.' Romeo pats the little guy on the head.

'What about some target practice? We could throw up stuff for Ven and Puck to shoot? That sound like some practice you could get behind?'

Arcran
2013-04-05, 06:34 PM
Mukking bitch.... X71, could you lift some of this debris away? Ethan stays a healthy distance from the filth, studying it.

[roll0] INt check for what the hell that is

"Ethan, Mars can phase. Mars, is our friend the turdbeast inside? If not, Ethan, give him Mjolnir, he lets him out on the other side, and we bash through.And if it tries to hurt us, we kill it with drill runs and psychic blasts.

Artemis just goes about telekinetically pushing **** out of the way. At this point, she just didn't care. She wanted to be out of here and now. "X, gimme a bit of help with this, unless you like staying down here longer."

No; the beast appears to be gone. It seems it simply wanted to hinder our way, Mars replies.

With your telekinetic efforts, the debris is soon gone, leaving a clear path.

Nah, I'm good to go. Thanks, boss lady.

Paul takes his leave and heads to the TR lockers, looking for a decent water mon to prepare for his upcoming mission.

As you wander about the lockers, there doesn't seem to be much. There's a Panpour, but they're useless. A handful of Poliwag, a Magikarp, and a Tentacool. In addition, there is a Mudkip as well, although it seems to be an extremely low level.

Romeo gives John a hug. 'Yeah, I know. I don't like fighting too much either, but it is the best way for pokemon to learn how to protect us. One day, he might need to learn to fight, and you will too. But that can wait for now.' Romeo pats the little guy on the head.

'What about some target practice? We could throw up stuff for Ven and Puck to shoot? That sound like some practice you could get behind?'

"Yeah!" he says excitedly, looking around for rocks or something to toss into the air.

Esprit15
2013-04-05, 08:23 PM
"So where are you staying again, Gerald?" Shame I don't have Ambly. She could at least spray me down.

Eshkigal
2013-04-05, 08:46 PM
"Right across from the Center, fighter side."
He looks down at himself.
"...If I promise to hose him down with Joe, can we please ride Mjolnir to my place, Ethan?"

hustlertwo
2013-04-05, 09:39 PM
Score! A Tentacool! Something about unpopular, amorphous blobs full of poison that I can really identify with.

Paul pockets the ball, then also looks around to see if any low-level Machops are available. If not, he'll head out of the HQ and call up Romeo, releasing Mikey and Buck to accompany him.

MesiDoomstalker
2013-04-06, 01:30 AM
Once reaching the surface Ethan just nodded, releasing the Jetang. He won't be as fast with all of us, our combined weight will slow him down. But you aren't in a hurry I suppose.

Esprit15
2013-04-06, 01:36 AM
"Heh, of course he wants to ride on it. I wouldn't care if it went only one mile per hour. It's a Muking Metang." Just some sunlight (even if it wasn't reaching her skin) already helped with the mood. "Let's just get cleaned off ASAP. I would rather not smell like ****. Plus, whatever means of travel Ethan has, I don't think they will take kind to his current state."

MesiDoomstalker
2013-04-06, 01:42 AM
Mjolnir is my travel. He is strong enough to carry me effortlessly, and fast enough to out speed most pokemon under the sun. The ability to stay out of their reach helps too.

Eshkigal
2013-04-06, 05:48 AM
"He's still faster than on foot. Did the math while I was hanging from the bottom."
This time, he boards the jetang properly after letting Mars choose to stay in or out and Riprosa to grab on, and shoots a text to Paul once he gets the phone working again.
-Had to go into sewers to help find Prolios, caught a grimer. That and a robo butler when I have funds work for what I give you for Wagner?

hustlertwo
2013-04-06, 06:34 PM
Paul fires back a text while pawing through the lockers.

Sounds good, kid. I like those bubbly little fellows. I think we can call it square. After y'all get de-stunkified, come find me outside those apartments we just got. Still got something to show you, and also wanted to tell poor Arty that she is not the most recent psychic to try to kill me anymore. That wench I beat yesterday just tried to off me after Sabrina fired her dumb self, so you may want to watch out and make sure she doesn't come after any of you. Also, got a line on some rogue Squirtle who need a good wrangling.

He goes out to those apartments, taking this time to open up the ball with the Tentacool and find out a bit more about it.

Level, stats, and ability?

Eshkigal
2013-04-06, 07:29 PM
-She comes after anyone else, she won't be a problem long. I'm in for squirtle wrangling. We're dropping by my apartment to clean up, right across from the fighting side center. Coming in by jetang, so want to meet there? Seems we all have different places.
He glances up at the others.
"I know you're headed out early, Ethan, but a couple things. Paul's got a lead on squirtles if you want to check, and he'll drop by. Also, a crazy psychic who got fired by Sabrina might be after him?"

Esprit15
2013-04-06, 07:39 PM
"Speaking of leaving, want to get a second look from you at that... whatever it is, before you go. Might get a better idea of it if you're actually with it in person."

MesiDoomstalker
2013-04-06, 08:30 PM
I have a few ideas.

I think we are ready to get to Gerald's apartment.

Arcran
2013-04-07, 10:09 AM
Score! A Tentacool! Something about unpopular, amorphous blobs full of poison that I can really identify with.

Paul pockets the ball, then also looks around to see if any low-level Machops are available. If not, he'll head out of the HQ and call up Romeo, releasing Mikey and Buck to accompany him.

While there is a large locker dedicated entirely to Machop, it seems to be empty at the moment. Seems they are fairly popular.

Paul fires back a text while pawing through the lockers.

Sounds good, kid. I like those bubbly little fellows. I think we can call it square. After y'all get de-stunkified, come find me outside those apartments we just got. Still got something to show you, and also wanted to tell poor Arty that she is not the most recent psychic to try to kill me anymore. That wench I beat yesterday just tried to off me after Sabrina fired her dumb self, so you may want to watch out and make sure she doesn't come after any of you. Also, got a line on some rogue Squirtle who need a good wrangling.

He goes out to those apartments, taking this time to open up the ball with the Tentacool and find out a bit more about it.

Level, stats, and ability?

Who's apartment?

Your Pokedax first returns information telling you that you have a Level 107 Kyogre with the Wonder Guard Ability in your possession. A quick whack causes to reevaluate, returning information that makes more sense.

Species: Tentacoolest
Level 15, Female
Clear Body, Adamant

Tentacoolest is the favorite Pokemon of many erotic porn groups.

I have a few ideas.

I think we are ready to get to Gerald's apartment.

Due to Gerald's apartement's close proximity to just about anything on the Fighter Side of town, you soon arrive. Mjolnir seems to be getting smarter; instead of dropping you off in the lobby, he slowly floats up, ending up outside Gerald's window. You hear a slight click, and see that X71 has bypassed the lock and opened it.

Eshkigal
2013-04-07, 10:24 AM
Gerald makes a note to get a better lock for that one as he hops inside.
"Welcome to my place. Bathroom's just down that tiny hall, fresh clothing on the door right off this main area, and-"
A torrent of water erupts from behind him, spraying the stuff on his feet off, before traveling further up. Soon, the worst offenders have broken off, and while there's a mess on the floor, it's quickly draining out the window designed for quick escapes. With a nod, Kubota spins Sniper Joe once before waiting for the next person, eliciting a small laugh from him. You gonna make her day, punk?
Meanwhile, Gerald looks a bit like a drowned cat.
"...and takeout is in the fridge. Who wants the first one?"

Esprit15
2013-04-07, 11:50 AM
Artemis is gone as soon as the location of the shower and clothing is mentioned, taking over half an hour trying to get cleaned. The smell was mostly gone, at least, and the rest could be masked by some shampoo and soap. Some fresh clothes float their way into the bathroom. When she comes out, she looks still a bit gussied up, though it is evident that Romeo wasn't the one to do it.

hustlertwo
2013-04-07, 04:18 PM
Sorry, thought all the apartments were in the same building, and Paul was standing outside of it. If not, then he'd be outside of Gerald's too, since that is who he was looking for.

Eshkigal
2013-04-07, 06:07 PM
Meanwhile, Gerald tosses what he had in the slowly filling garbage can of no longer usable clothing. He rummages around the cheap clothes that fill everything. Good thing TR apparently bought it all at dollar stores in bulk. After that, he gets some cleaning agents out, makes a broth of them in the kitchen sink, and unceremoniously takes his arm off and puts it in. That should solve that problem...

MesiDoomstalker
2013-04-07, 06:27 PM
Ethan motions to Kabuto to hose him off next, un ceremoniously undressing after he's been doused, slinking into some comfortable jeans and a tshirt. Luckily the rest of my clothes are already packed.

Ethan produces two pokeballs, setting them both on a coffee table. Gerald, this is Ethyl's pokeball. I promised Paul I'd give her to him when the Timburr hatches and that will happen soon.

Esprit15
2013-04-07, 06:54 PM
"First thing's first: Prolios." Artemis sets Prolios on a table and begins applying a potion to him.
Potion Roll: [roll0]

Meanwhile, a Pokéball floats to Ethan. "And that's the ball for the thing I got as a gift. No clue what it is. All I know is it seems to be electric, probably is a mutation of a Totodile, and is very rambunctious."

MesiDoomstalker
2013-04-07, 07:01 PM
Oh Artemis. Ethan gently tosses the other pokeball at her. Thats Sim. Give it to Romeo. I have no use for him. Picking up the ball, he returns and rereleases Mjolnir inside. Mjolnir, if you please keep this little guy still if he gets uppity. He then releases the mutant dile.

Eshkigal
2013-04-07, 07:11 PM
"Rambunctious? Alright then."
Gerald pulls his other arm out of the cleaning solutions, satisfied that the cleaning agents had done their job before Ethan sent it out. He sends out any of his normal team mates who were recalled (Mars, Sparky, Wagner).
Mars, if you'd translate for the little guy? We'll get you patched up after cleaning and finally getting some long waiting projects done."

Esprit15
2013-04-07, 07:24 PM
The ball comes to a halt before placing itself in her bag. "I'm sure he'll appreciate it." Hopefully can begin to patch things up between the two.

She sits over Prolios, watching as Ethan lets the mon out.

Arcran
2013-04-08, 08:01 PM
Paul
You are outside the apartment complex that Gerald is currently in.

"First thing's first: Prolios." Artemis sets Prolios on a table and begins applying a potion to him.
Potion Roll: [roll0]

Meanwhile, a Pokéball floats to Ethan. "And that's the ball for the thing I got as a gift. No clue what it is. All I know is it seems to be electric, probably is a mutation of a Totodile, and is very rambunctious."

The Potion heals the Pokemon, but he still isn't moving. It will probably take some time.

Oh Artemis. Ethan gently tosses the other pokeball at her. Thats Sim. Give it to Romeo. I have no use for him. Picking up the ball, he returns and rereleases Mjolnir inside. Mjolnir, if you please keep this little guy still if he gets uppity. He then releases the mutant dile.

Mars agrees to translate for the Totodile.

As it is released, it quickly looks around for something to try to bite. It begins to run at the sofa, but a thick metal arm blocks its path. Undaunted, the fangs of the Totodile glow red-hot as it sinks them into Mjolnir, clamping down hard.

As Mjolnir tries to shake the Totodile away, it hangs on like a new growth on the arm of the Metang, not letting go.

MesiDoomstalker
2013-04-08, 08:05 PM
Its certainly a Totodile, however.... Mjolnir please keep still for a moment. I'm betting it has Fire Fang, based on its response to Mjolnir.

Frantic Research [roll0]
Int Check for Type Shifts [roll1]

Arcran
2013-04-08, 08:08 PM
Its certainly a Totodile, however.... Mjolnir please keep still for a moment. I'm betting it has Fire Fang, based on its response to Mjolnir.

Frantic Research [roll0]
Int Check for Type Shifts [roll1]

Mjolnir doesn't heed your command in the slightest. Apparently having a few inches of hot tooth in your arm doesn't feel good.

As you study it, you notice that this Pokemon is more than a standard mutation, or even a Type Shift. If it were truly just a Totodile, its eyes shouldn't have changed, yet these are golden as the rest of its body. In addition, you notice the slightest nubs on its shoulder blades, as if signifying a location for future wing growth. If anything, it seems to be part Dragon, part Electric. Can it even be called a Totodile anymore?

MesiDoomstalker
2013-04-08, 08:13 PM
Ethan nods, returning the The Pokemon Formerly Known as Totodile. Was a Totodile would be more accurate. Its eyes are have changed too much for a natural mutation or a Type shift. Including that, based on its coloration a subtle changes to its musculature and bone structure, its an Electric/Dragon type. Its tenacity for biting things still remains though. From its zeal I'd say that trait was exaggerated rather than suppressed.

[roll0]

Esprit15
2013-04-08, 08:15 PM
"Here, let me try something." Artemis opens her bag and pulls out some mon food, floating it in front of the Totodile. Look! Food! Way more edible than metal!

Eshkigal
2013-04-08, 08:24 PM
"Hang on, Mjolnir! Arte, hang on a sec."
Gerald goes to his fridge and pulls out some sesame chicken, before holding it up above the totodragon.
"That is not inanimate. That is my friend, and you are hurting him. Let go and you can have it. Listen and you can have more."

Arcran
2013-04-08, 10:55 PM
Ethan nods, returning the The Pokemon Formerly Known as Totodile. Was a Totodile would be more accurate. Its eyes are have changed too much for a natural mutation or a Type shift. Including that, based on its coloration a subtle changes to its musculature and bone structure, its an Electric/Dragon type. Its tenacity for biting things still remains though. From its zeal I'd say that trait was exaggerated rather than suppressed.

[roll0]

The beam misses, unable to recall the Toto-thing.

"Here, let me try something." Artemis opens her bag and pulls out some mon food, floating it in front of the Totodile. Look! Food! Way more edible than metal!

The creature lets go of Mjolnir and waddles over, attempting to eat the food.

"Hang on, Mjolnir! Arte, hang on a sec."
Gerald goes to his fridge and pulls out some sesame chicken, before holding it up above the totodragon.
"That is not inanimate. That is my friend, and you are hurting him. Let go and you can have it. Listen and you can have more."

The Toto-thing is too busy trying to eat Artemis's food.

MesiDoomstalker
2013-04-08, 10:57 PM
Ethan examines Mjolnir's arm for the damage done, curious to see the things power.

[roll0]
Scanner if it did any damage?

Eshkigal
2013-04-08, 11:09 PM
"Don't worry, we'll buff that right out in a bit, Mjolnir."
He watches the totodragon eat.
"Mars, what's its aura like?"

Esprit15
2013-04-08, 11:32 PM
"Hm..." The food pieces bob up and down in a pattern, falling well within reach only to jump to the ceiling a second later. Still with plenty of time for the mon to grab at them, of course. It was a hunter, it likely wants to try to catch its food. "Come on, you just were hungry last night, weren't you."

Arcran
2013-04-09, 07:37 AM
Ethan examines Mjolnir's arm for the damage done, curious to see the things power.

[roll0]
Scanner if it did any damage?

The fangs left deep indentations in Mjolnirs arm, but they didn't seem to have reached anything vital, fortunately.

"Don't worry, we'll buff that right out in a bit, Mjolnir."
He watches the totodragon eat.
"Mars, what's its aura like?"

Not malicious, not friendly. It's like it doesn't care about us at all.

"Hm..." The food pieces bob up and down in a pattern, falling well within reach only to jump to the ceiling a second later. Still with plenty of time for the mon to grab at them, of course. It was a hunter, it likely wants to try to catch its food. "Come on, you just were hungry last night, weren't you."

The dragon hops up and down, trying to reach the food, before it begins to growl angrily. Electricity begins to crackle around it and becomes focused in a beam, hitting you in the chest. While it didn't hurt, it knocks you off your feet, breaking your concentration. When you look back the Totodile is gobbling up the meat happily.

12 damage.

Eshkigal
2013-04-09, 08:33 AM
Gerald winces as Artemis gets hit by lightning.
"And has a noted dislike of things getting in the way of it's food...don't react yet, either of you. It's not malicious, but it might see these acts as potential taunts. And sorry that happened, Arte. Call Romeo so we can have some medical assistance on hand, I'll handle breaking."
As it eats, Gerald moves forward.
"Look, can we just do something the easy way today? I don't want to drill run you, I really don't. That might kill you, and that'd be bad. I just want to find out what would make you like us. Would easy food help?"
Meanwhile, he glances at Sparky, who gets ready to cut a bitch if needed.

Esprit15
2013-04-09, 08:54 AM
(They were falling well within reach. not sure why it even had to struggle to get food)

Artemis takes a deep breath. Don't lash out. That just got Prolios angry, and you may not be able to win a fight with this one in your condition. "Huh, whiny little thing." Gerald's request is noted.

-Romeo, found Prolios. At Gerald's place investigating found mons. Please come. Bring medical supplies and teams.-

MesiDoomstalker
2013-04-09, 09:15 AM
We'll get you some steel scraps to patch you up before we leave, alright buddy? Ethan turns ever so slightly at the Thing before him, thinking. In the interim we need something it can chew on that it won't destroy easily. Then at the very least you can have it out without it destroying everything within range of its jaws.

Eshkigal
2013-04-09, 09:21 AM
"Should have some wrenches in my tool kit."

IrnBruAddict
2013-04-09, 09:48 AM
A naughty light appears n Romeo's eyes when he gets Artemis's text. An old game from when he was a little scamp back in Lavander comes to mind.

'Psst, John, how about me and you buy some water balloons and Elly floats them out Geralds window? We shoot the balloons, and soak the people passing underneath? And since they are water balloons, Ven has 0 chance of setting someone on fire!'

Provided the little guy agrees, Romeo returns his team, bar Elly and Switch, and Elly keeps an eye on Switch and Ven as they walk to Ger's place, grabbing some balloons on the way.

hustlertwo
2013-04-09, 08:44 PM
Paul recalls the Tentacool, heads back to TR to get the Panpour, gets his mon healed (for free if available, if not for whatever the standard price is), and then heads up to Gerald's apartment and bangs on the door.

Eshkigal
2013-04-09, 08:52 PM
Kubota gets the door, letting the big man see Gerald with a red lucario behind him and a shedinja sniffing about the room, sitting on the floor near a sparking gator, Ethan and Arte standing back a bit as he seems to be trying to get a feel for the mon. He glances up, and smiles.
"Hey Paul! Meet Arte's...something. Also, meet Mars. Used to know him back in the day. Also, meet Riprosa, she's a second old friend I got back recently."

hustlertwo
2013-04-09, 09:04 PM
Hey Lefty, glad you got some good ghosty sorts. Seems like that is a bit of a theme here. I was gonna wait for Romeo before showing off my own reward, but I suppose even a non-fan can appreciate Mikey.

He sends out his spectral half-Raticate.

By the way, all of you look terrible. What happened?

Eshkigal
2013-04-09, 09:09 PM
"Sentient sewer water."
He pulls out the pokeball and tosses it to Paul, along with Ethyl.
"The second one's from Ethan, by the way. His mien-something."

Esprit15
2013-04-09, 09:10 PM
"Sewer diving. Lot of fun. You'd be right at home there."

hustlertwo
2013-04-09, 09:29 PM
No thanks, haven't been down there since the one time I lost a dose of good poison down a grate and had to fish it out. Few hours and a few dozen fights later, I got it back.

Paul puts the balls in his pocket, then notices what Ethan had placed in there before during the fight.

Hey, Poindex-I mean, Ethan! What's all this? You didn't have to do that, you know.

MesiDoomstalker
2013-04-09, 09:39 PM
I have no use for either. I assume you could find better use for the Mienfoo and I know for a fact you have a use for the Moon Stone. You of course know that I do you hold you in debt however. Ethan tilts his head forward, causing the light to catch his glasses, obscuring his eyes.

hustlertwo
2013-04-09, 09:41 PM
I'm not proud enough to ignore help when it's offered, even if it isn't for selfless reasons. You just tell me what you need, and when. Long as it is within reason, it's yours.

MesiDoomstalker
2013-04-09, 09:43 PM
I'll hold you to that.

hustlertwo
2013-04-09, 10:01 PM
You sure you don't want a down payment on that now? I know you're out soon, and apparently I am too. Boss lady has me doing some infiltrating of another Gym, so I'll be gone in a few days. Might be you want a good mon or two to help you on your way?

Paul's voice lowers.

Might be you want a certain hound dog back? No promises, but the place I'm going has an aquatic sort of bend. I'm training up a water team to fit in, and soon I may have an anti-Fire squad even that pack would find formidable. Not much so far; Frondly and the Wingull you know, and then a Panpour and Tentacool as well now. But I'm not done yet.

MesiDoomstalker
2013-04-09, 10:07 PM
Ethan's face hardens, he responds coolly. The thought is appreciated, but returning Audwulf to my care is not a short term goal. That task is, likely, going to repay your debt, but not at this time.

hustlertwo
2013-04-09, 10:11 PM
Paul nods solemnly. In the meantime, I'll be working on it while I work on the rest. We'll get him back, mark my words.

But hey, enough with the serious stuff. Arty, what'd the Good Fairy bring you?

Esprit15
2013-04-09, 10:28 PM
Artemis points at the Totodile-thing, happily eating the last of its food and probably eying those leftovers Gerald offered. "No clue. Seems to be a very mutated Totodile. You have any better sense of it?"

MesiDoomstalker
2013-04-10, 12:06 AM
Well gentlemen, lady. I bid you adieu. I'm off for Vermillion. Ethan heads out, grabbing food (especially Salt) for everyone and grabbing his luggage, heading towards the southgate.

enough food for himself, Mjolnir, X71, Ollie, and Thor for the trip to Vermillion on Jetangback. All other mon are staying in the Box or given to someone else.

Arcran
2013-04-10, 12:07 AM
Gerald winces as Artemis gets hit by lightning.
"And has a noted dislike of things getting in the way of it's food...don't react yet, either of you. It's not malicious, but it might see these acts as potential taunts. And sorry that happened, Arte. Call Romeo so we can have some medical assistance on hand, I'll handle breaking."
As it eats, Gerald moves forward.
"Look, can we just do something the easy way today? I don't want to drill run you, I really don't. That might kill you, and that'd be bad. I just want to find out what would make you like us. Would easy food help?"
Meanwhile, he glances at Sparky, who gets ready to cut a bitch if needed.

The thing doesn't even seem to hear you, and instead begins to waddle towards the couch, trying to snack on some tasty tasty throw pillows.

We'll get you some steel scraps to patch you up before we leave, alright buddy? Ethan turns ever so slightly at the Thing before him, thinking. In the interim we need something it can chew on that it won't destroy easily. Then at the very least you can have it out without it destroying everything within range of its jaws.

Mjolnir is moving faster than you, using his magnetism to pull open a drawer and using spoons to fill in the holes.

A naughty light appears n Romeo's eyes when he gets Artemis's text. An old game from when he was a little scamp back in Lavander comes to mind.

'Psst, John, how about me and you buy some water balloons and Elly floats them out Geralds window? We shoot the balloons, and soak the people passing underneath? And since they are water balloons, Ven has 0 chance of setting someone on fire!'

Provided the little guy agrees, Romeo returns his team, bar Elly and Switch, and Elly keeps an eye on Switch and Ven as they walk to Ger's place, grabbing some balloons on the way.

John gets a malicious grin at that.

"Deal!"

Balloons shall cost 1,000,000 Poke.

Esprit15
2013-04-10, 12:18 AM
"Look, I'm not in the kind of condition to control him, and unconsciousness is not exactly pleasant." Artemis floats the leftovers right by the dile's nose, setting their selves in the middle of the floor. Come on, we have food for you. You don't need to eat a couch. Already tore up part of the one at my place. She pulls out her dex, looking up how much a Totodile normally would need to eat in a day.

Eshkigal
2013-04-10, 12:49 AM
"Problem is he's a lazy sod. Also not housebroken. What about finding a taste he-she?- dislikes? Make this spark spitting mukker associate it with something bad to eat?"
If that food doesn't stop the totodragon, Gerald grabs it by the tail to hoist up (and swing about, if need be). Meanwhile, Kubota steps in front of the totodragon after putting Joe somewhere safer than a room with an electric dragon gator, and tries to communicate that couches are for being lazy on, and pillows to rest on even better. At least until she gets bored, flops down on it, and turns on the TV.

IrnBruAddict
2013-04-10, 06:59 AM
"Deal!"

Balloons shall cost 1,000,000 Poke.

Go Muk yourself

Arcran
2013-04-10, 11:59 AM
"Look, I'm not in the kind of condition to control him, and unconsciousness is not exactly pleasant." Artemis floats the leftovers right by the dile's nose, setting their selves in the middle of the floor. Come on, we have food for you. You don't need to eat a couch. Already tore up part of the one at my place. She pulls out her dex, looking up how much a Totodile normally would need to eat in a day.

A Totodile doesn't eat considerably more than a Pokemon of its size; in fact, it eats less due to the slow digestive track. This one has eaten enough for a Feraligatr already, and it's still going. It has devoured the leftovers without little pause.

"Problem is he's a lazy sod. Also not housebroken. What about finding a taste he-she?- dislikes? Make this spark spitting mukker associate it with something bad to eat?"
If that food doesn't stop the totodragon, Gerald grabs it by the tail to hoist up (and swing about, if need be). Meanwhile, Kubota steps in front of the totodragon after putting Joe somewhere safer than a room with an electric dragon gator, and tries to communicate that couches are for being lazy on, and pillows to rest on even better. At least until she gets bored, flops down on it, and turns on the TV.

The Totodile eventually understands. It waddles towards the couch, grabs a pillow, and takes a single bite. It spits out a cloud of feathers, then falls asleep on the pillow.

Go Muk yourself

Fine, they can be free since I was mean to you. :smallyuk:

Eshkigal
2013-04-10, 12:07 PM
"...Huh. Maybe it's just young. Doesn't understand what things are for, you know? Might just need a bit of education. Anyway, we'll work on that more later."
He slowly slides the razor back into his pocket. He'd had a nastier plan, but this will do.
"Oh, Paul. Could you send Tavi out? I have two mon from his trainer that I don't think we ever told about the steelupi attack."

IrnBruAddict
2013-04-10, 12:16 PM
Romeo grabs the balloons and heads on over to Geralds flat to see what Artemis needed him for. Something about finding Pro, right?

hustlertwo
2013-04-10, 04:01 PM
Sure, gimme a tick.

One quick trip to a PC later...

Here. He's not my biggest fan but he seems to at least respect me a little after how we dealt with the Steelrupi. Ought to help with the others.

Paul sends out the Zangoose, and Channels it.

Hey there, got a couple of your brother mon who need ot know what happened to your former owner. Want to clue them in so they hear it from someone they know?

As for the Toto-freak, why not just put it to sleep for now?

Esprit15
2013-04-10, 05:32 PM
Arceus, when will this thing stop eating. Should maybe head to Silph to ask about that. Want to use the gift, but at this rate it just is not at all feasible.

(Assuming the last bit was said out loud, as it seems to be)

"A good short term solution, but not very good in the long term. Right now I want to know more about it. I think Romeo and myself are the only ones who don't really know what our gifts actually do. He got an Eevee that appears to change forms. Mind channeling it when he gets here? Might help us learn some more about it. Same with the Totodile when it wakes." Artemis sits down near the table with Prolios.

Eshkigal
2013-04-10, 06:05 PM
Gerald sends out the herdier and purrloin, while going to see Mikey up close.
"Well, whatever Kubota said seemed to help, so it's possible that it eats to keep generating energy without an external source and that it doesn't understand things. Which means the trick to DT here is a bit of education from other mon. Now that the dragon thing's out of the way for a bit, who is this?"
Sparky thwips over to him as he marvels at the undead raticate, waving as Gerald looks intrigued, then at Paul.
"Is this the rattata you told me about, Paul? The top percentage? Because I think he broke the scale now."

hustlertwo
2013-04-10, 08:35 PM
Short-term may have to suffice, for now. I'd say ask Sabrina, but it's probably part of some sort of test. What isn't, right? But sure, I'll try tapping into them once the Toto wakes and Romeo returns.

Paul attempts to pat Mikey proudly, and then chuckles sadly as his hand passes through.

Truth be told, I'd still rather have him in my lap, ruffling his fur. But we can't look back, only forward. And while Mikey McButtons has had a rough go of it the last few years, he'll dish out a rougher one still to all in our way.

Arcran
2013-04-10, 09:46 PM
Well gentlemen, lady. I bid you adieu. I'm off for Vermillion. Ethan heads out, grabbing food (especially Salt) for everyone and grabbing his luggage, heading towards the southgate.

enough food for himself, Mjolnir, X71, Ollie, and Thor for the trip to Vermillion on Jetangback. All other mon are staying in the Box or given to someone else.

Use the money stuff on the pad for how much this is going to cost you. 1 long day of travel if you push Mjolnir, two shorter days if you take it easy.

You end up with a few small sacks of apples, and a smaller sack full entirely of salt. Your few essential belongings are packed up, and you are soon ready to leave for Vermillion City at the southern gate.

Romeo grabs the balloons and heads on over to Geralds flat to see what Artemis needed him for. Something about finding Pro, right?

You soon arrive at Gerald's flat.

Sure, gimme a tick.

One quick trip to a PC later...

Here. He's not my biggest fan but he seems to at least respect me a little after how we dealt with the Steelrupi. Ought to help with the others.

Paul sends out the Zangoose, and Channels it.

Hey there, got a couple of your brother mon who need ot know what happened to your former owner. Want to clue them in so they hear it from someone they know?

As for the Toto-freak, why not just put it to sleep for now?

The Zangoose nods its head, waiting for its previous comrades to appear.

Short-term may have to suffice, for now. I'd say ask Sabrina, but it's probably part of some sort of test. What isn't, right? But sure, I'll try tapping into them once the Toto wakes and Romeo returns.

Paul attempts to pat Mikey proudly, and then chuckles sadly as his hand passes through.

Truth be told, I'd still rather have him in my lap, ruffling his fur. But we can't look back, only forward. And while Mikey McButtons has had a rough go of it the last few years, he'll dish out a rougher one still to all in our way.

Mikey nods slightly, a strange gleam in his eyes.

Eshkigal
2013-04-10, 10:27 PM
Gerald sends out Scruffy and Lucky near Tavi, before nodding at Mikey.
"Just let me know if I can help with anything, man. Still owe you for Wagner. And not letting the merchants ditch me. And a few other times that are still a bit fuzzy. Least, I think those are you."
He looks a bit puzzled, before shaking his head and standing up. He watches Tavi and the other two mon.
"Doesn't matter. So...another crazy psychic? How many of the psychics in town are you gonna piss off, man?"

Esprit15
2013-04-10, 10:42 PM
"Hey, I thought I was the only one allowed to hate your guts!"

IrnBruAddict
2013-04-11, 10:51 AM
Romeo leads John inside the flat. 'Uncle Romeo brings goodies. He brings money for the poor boys and girls, drugs for the sick little pokemon, and water balloons!'

Eshkigal
2013-04-11, 11:22 AM
Sparky chirps as they come in, waving to Romeo and John. Riprosa, curious about the new arrivals, floats over, having not really paid attention before. Meanwhile, Mars looks to Gerald, as if asking if he has to stay around.
"Yes, Mars. Play nice, and he'll take care of patching you up if you're wary of the center right now."
With a small sigh, Mars nods. Glasgow and Squint go greet them, while Wagner barks a bit, tail wagging as he smells his brother growlithe nearby. So few of them got used.
"So, how've you guys been doing? We ended up in the sewers! Also...water balloons?"

IrnBruAddict
2013-04-11, 12:12 PM
'Hey, this is for serious training, right John?' Romeo winks to his little protégée. He slides over to Gerald. 'Tell you what, I'll pay you $3,000 to go fill these up for me.' He slips Ger's share into his shirt pocket. He tosses Arte and Paul theirs too.

He slaps his hands together. 'Now, someone said something about a sick pokemon?' he asks, looking around. Sooner he could heal them up, the sooner he could get to play with John.

Eshkigal
2013-04-11, 12:28 PM
"...What are they normally used for th-no, I can just look it up later. Don't answer."
He goes and fills them up. Maybe they're normally used as water rations? Or as practice for long range potion delivery?

Esprit15
2013-04-11, 12:31 PM
Artemis waves over Romeo to the Kirlia in front of her. "Prolios passed out in the sewer from some Zubat and being poisoned." Was there ever going to be a day when they were *not* in danger?

IrnBruAddict
2013-04-11, 02:48 PM
Romeo heads over and patches up the little guy.

2 uses of Treat Minor Wounds and 1 use of Pain Killers do it?

MesiDoomstalker
2013-04-11, 03:39 PM
Ethan releases Mjolnir and X71, climbing aboard the Jetang. We are traveling south to the port city of Vermillion. Mjolnir here is faster than you can levitate, I suggest you sit on him instead of levitating with us.

hustlertwo
2013-04-11, 09:11 PM
Paul laughs at Gerald's fuzzy recollections.

Not sure what other ones there were, but I'll gladly take credit. Still don't sweat it, Lefty. It's been a group effort, the whole way. Almost a shame it's breaking up, at least for now. And don't worry about owing for anything, this Grimer goes a long way. You do know how I love a good Poisonous blob.

He sees his young man-whore of a fan enter.

Hey Romeo! Whenever you're done patching up that bratty Kirlia, got a face over here you might find a bit familiar...if a bit deader than it used to be.

He points at the slightly malevolent-looking Mikey.

Arcran
2013-04-12, 01:45 AM
Romeo heads over and patches up the little guy.

2 uses of Treat Minor Wounds and 1 use of Pain Killers do it?

Prolios is patched up to basically full health, but seems to still be unconscious.

Gerald sends out Scruffy and Lucky near Tavi, before nodding at Mikey.
"Just let me know if I can help with anything, man. Still owe you for Wagner. And not letting the merchants ditch me. And a few other times that are still a bit fuzzy. Least, I think those are you."
He looks a bit puzzled, before shaking his head and standing up. He watches Tavi and the other two mon.
"Doesn't matter. So...another crazy psychic? How many of the psychics in town are you gonna piss off, man?"

The Zangoose begins gesturing and speaking to the other Pokemon. Eventually it repeatedly makes a slicing motion across its neck. The other two Pokemon seem upset by this but the Zangoose doesn't seem to particularly mind. It seems like h e isn't the best at breaking bad news.

Ethan releases Mjolnir and X71, climbing aboard the Jetang. We are traveling south to the port city of Vermillion. Mjolnir here is faster than you can levitate, I suggest you sit on him instead of levitating with us.

X71 understands, taking a seat next to you.

Eshkigal
2013-04-12, 09:54 AM
Gerald brings the balloons back over, while his Mon start the hard part. Wagner goes to them, whining his sympathies in his gentle hound manner. Sparky shoots over, petting the purrloin's head and giving off her soft cooing. Mars just watches to make sure they don't get violent, and Echo carries some food over, because she spotted new arrivals and can't hear. Gerald finally spots them and puts the balloons somewhere they probably won't pop Before heading over.
"Thanks, Tavi. Okay, you two. I know this is a scary time for you both, and I'd like to make it easier on you. You can stay with my team, or I can find you both a home you'd like, though I'd at least like an egg from each of you to be part of my family here. Take whatever time you need to figure things out, alright?"

IrnBruAddict
2013-04-12, 01:13 PM
'Gerald, "sorry your friend is dead, you can either serve me or I'll take one of your children" isn't a great way to endear them to you. Just tell them you are sorry for their loss, and you'll be taking care of them from now on.'

Romeo looks over Prolios, looking to see if he can get a feel of why he wasn't waking up.

Wisdom check?:[roll0]

Eshkigal
2013-04-12, 01:46 PM
"I don't exactly have experience with this, okay? I figured offering this or a different home they would also end up loved at would be good, or if he had kin we could find, that'd work...anyway, didn't know him well at all, you two. Nevertheless, sorry for your loss, and you can tell me what you'd like best through Mars, who's right over there."

MesiDoomstalker
2013-04-12, 09:51 PM
Alright Mjolnir, lets go. The Jetang takes off, lifting 15m into the air coasting through the air at a leisurely pace.

not pushing him.

Arcran
2013-04-13, 01:42 PM
Gerald brings the balloons back over, while his Mon start the hard part. Wagner goes to them, whining his sympathies in his gentle hound manner. Sparky shoots over, petting the purrloin's head and giving off her soft cooing. Mars just watches to make sure they don't get violent, and Echo carries some food over, because she spotted new arrivals and can't hear. Gerald finally spots them and puts the balloons somewhere they probably won't pop Before heading over.
"Thanks, Tavi. Okay, you two. I know this is a scary time for you both, and I'd like to make it easier on you. You can stay with my team, or I can find you both a home you'd like, though I'd at least like an egg from each of you to be part of my family here. Take whatever time you need to figure things out, alright?"

The Pokemon look at you cautiously. Romeo has a point - stay or firstborn child isn't a very appealing offer in either direction. The Purrlion swats away Sparky angrily. The two begin to discuss before they nod, moving away to sit in the corner.

'Gerald, "sorry your friend is dead, you can either serve me or I'll take one of your children" isn't a great way to endear them to you. Just tell them you are sorry for their loss, and you'll be taking care of them from now on.'

Romeo looks over Prolios, looking to see if he can get a feel of why he wasn't waking up.

Wisdom check?:[roll0]

It seems Prolios isn't unconscious at all - he's just faking at this point, and doing a pretty muking good job of it.

Alright Mjolnir, lets go. The Jetang takes off, lifting 15m into the air coasting through the air at a leisurely pace.

not pushing him.

The Metang pushes off the ground, jets boosting his speed. He's not going nearly as fast as he can, but the effort isn't straining him much.

As you fly, you see flocks of Pidgey and Spearow fly by, although they give you a wide berth, trying to avoid the trails of flames that follow your Metang.

You see a few trainers below from time to time. None seem to be in trouble though, until you see massive swaths of flame below and screams. You could easily detour to help if so you wish.

Eshkigal
2013-04-13, 01:56 PM
"Aw, dammit."
He sighs. Just wanted more family.
"Okay...Tavi, you seem to listen enough to be alright helping your family. Do you know anyone that they'd be comfortable with? Mars can talk to me about it, so nod and tell him if there are. That okay with you?"

hustlertwo
2013-04-13, 06:57 PM
It's OK, Tavi. Just pretend like you liked your old boss for a minute or two, seems like they might benefit from that. See if either of them would agree to let me come inside their mind for a minute.

MesiDoomstalker
2013-04-13, 08:49 PM
Ethan raises an eyebrow in mild interest. Flick of the eyes, the scanner analyzing the scene. X71, can you determine the number of human's down there? He peers down himself.

[roll0] Percep
Activating Scanner! (Not that I should need to activate a static feature)

Arcran
2013-04-13, 10:30 PM
"Aw, dammit."
He sighs. Just wanted more family.
"Okay...Tavi, you seem to listen enough to be alright helping your family. Do you know anyone that they'd be comfortable with? Mars can talk to me about it, so nod and tell him if there are. That okay with you?"

Tavi nods before turning back to Paul.

It's OK, Tavi. Just pretend like you liked your old boss for a minute or two, seems like they might benefit from that. See if either of them would agree to let me come inside their mind for a minute.

The Zangoose sighs, then walks over to the others. You can't tell what he's saying, but from the way that it's moving its claws, you'd almost say it was threatening the other two.

Soon enough the Purrloin inches forward, head low, likely ready for you to enter its mind.

Ethan raises an eyebrow in mild interest. Flick of the eyes, the scanner analyzing the scene. X71, can you determine the number of human's down there? He peers down himself.

[roll0] Percep
Activating Scanner! (Not that I should need to activate a static feature)

From this height your scanner has trouble getting a clear reading, but every target seems to be at least slightly injured.

X71 hums for a second before speaking.

There are seven humans. Two seems to be together, with the other five on the opposing side. There seems to be an equal number of Pokemon.

MesiDoomstalker
2013-04-13, 10:43 PM
Lets go see whats up shall we? Ethan motions for Mjolnir to lower. When he gets close to the ground, he hops off, releasing Ollie, X71 floating up next to him. Mjolnir, stay in the skies. Don't want you taking a stray fire attack.

I'm assuming this takes one round. If I can, Ollie uses Defense Cur and X71 Miracle Eye.

hustlertwo
2013-04-13, 10:51 PM
Paul smiles at the Zangoose.

Now, you're definitely on your way to being a proper Team Rocket mon, my friend.

He lets Tavi hang out a bit while tapping into the Purrloin now.

Hey there, little guy. Sorry about your owner, though from what Tavi told me, he wasn't exactly the kindest guy to work with. This Gerald, he has no idea how to talk to Pokemon. Or people, for that matter. But he'll treat you better than you've likely been treated in a long time. Maybe ever. Just look at that happy, sexually satisfied little Joltik on his shoulder.

IrnBruAddict
2013-04-14, 03:06 PM
Romeo gently picks up Prolios. 'Poor little guy is running a fever. I'll try and cool him down, wait here.'

He takes Pro into the bathroom, and locks the door behind him.

'We both know you're not alseep. Can we talk, man to man? Well, girly man to Kirlia at least. Want to tell me what happened?'

Arcran
2013-04-14, 04:47 PM
Lets go see whats up shall we? Ethan motions for Mjolnir to lower. When he gets close to the ground, he hops off, releasing Ollie, X71 floating up next to him. Mjolnir, stay in the skies. Don't want you taking a stray fire attack.

I'm assuming this takes one round. If I can, Ollie uses Defense Cur and X71 Miracle Eye.

Tempted to say no prebuffing, but muk it.

You manage to drop behind a bush, somehow not altering your foes.

You see an old woman with two well-dressed younger men standing aside her. Four thuggish looking men are closer to you, each with a fairly powerful Pokemon.

"Just give us the money and we'll leave!"

"We have Pokemon!" one of the men shouts. "We can fight!"

With that, both send out Growlithes. Before they can reach the man though, they are intercepted by a hulking Machoke. It lands a powerful kick on each, slowing them down. They shoot more flames back in return, but it takes the blows easily.

"That was a big mistake. Now we're just gonna take your money!"

Paul smiles at the Zangoose.

Now, you're definitely on your way to being a proper Team Rocket mon, my friend.

He lets Tavi hang out a bit while tapping into the Purrloin now.

Hey there, little guy. Sorry about your owner, though from what Tavi told me, he wasn't exactly the kindest guy to work with. This Gerald, he has no idea how to talk to Pokemon. Or people, for that matter. But he'll treat you better than you've likely been treated in a long time. Maybe ever. Just look at that happy, sexually satisfied little Joltik on his shoulder.

The Pokemon shakes in fear, not responding despite being inside your mind. It does confirm that it understands, but it seems to be scared ****less at the moment.

Romeo gently picks up Prolios. 'Poor little guy is running a fever. I'll try and cool him down, wait here.'

He takes Pro into the bathroom, and locks the door behind him.

'We both know you're not alseep. Can we talk, man to man? Well, girly man to Kirlia at least. Want to tell me what happened?'

That bitch attacked me, Prolios says angrily, slowly sitting up. Because I didn't train, she attacked me. I fought back, but she was too strong. Then I evolved, but she was still too strong. Then she had to save me from the sewers, because I still hasn't strong enough! Prolios shouts into your mind, before slamming a psionically charged fist into the bathroom window, shattering it.

No matter what I do, I'm not going to be good enough. And her stupid art lessons aren't going to change that. She doesn't listen to me, so I have to escape. If I'm going to be strong enough, I can't be with her!

Perception por favor.

hustlertwo
2013-04-14, 05:09 PM
Hey, ease down a bit. Nothing's going to happen. This is a safe place. Well, relatively. We have all killed mons or people at one time or another. But not you. Or else you'd be gone already.