PDA

View Full Version : Can you draw this character? (dnd 3.5)

Zanthy1
2013-02-28, 11:17 PM
Hello! This is a character I built who for a DnD 3.5 game, which I would love to have a pretty visual. Whether it is in color or not is fine by me, I will include any colors in the description, however they are not necessary for the character to be cool.

It is a male character, he is half giant and half black dragon. Standing at 8ft tall and weighing in at 400 lbs of pure muscle. He does not wear armor, as he has a Dragonscale Husk (Dragon Magic book) which essentially is heavy armor, but almost literally a more in depth dragon scale. He has no hair, as almost his entire body is draconic. He has no wings. His eyes are bright green. He has a ferocious bite attack, so I assume dangerous teeth, maybe even fangs if you like, and he also has claws, but not claws big enough to inhibit his use of a weapon, because he does use a weapon (which I will cover later as it in itself is sorta special). In terms of items, he has a Belt of Giant Strength and an Amulet of Natural Armor. Maybe some form of loincloth, I don't want him to be naked, but make it look cool lol. By DnD 3.5 standards, he is a "Medium Creature," and his class is Duskblade.

His weapon is a Large Greatsword (a size category larger than he is). It has the Keen enchantment on it, and is also an Intelligent Item. ( I have not given it a name yet, nor have I named the character. The Greatsword's abilities are the ability to detect magic at will, use the following abilities 3/day: Locate Object, Haste, and Cure Moderate Wounds (2d8+3). The sword also grants darkvision out 120ft, and it has a 17 Int and Wis with a 10 Cha. (Intelligent items have a few ability scores!)

One of the key things this guy does it hit things with said sword, hard. Most of his stats are fairly average, except for Charisma and Strength. His Charisma is 7, and I do not want this to reflect on physical appearance, but rather his social skills. He is chaotic Evil and I plan on also making him sort of a jerk. The latter skill, Strength, is very high, a whopping 34 (36 when wearing the Belt). As an 8ft tall 400 lb powerhouse, the more muscular and powerful he looks the cooler.

In terms of a style, I am not looking for a stick figure of sorts, but a drawing that I can print out (or not) and show it off with my character. I like to have a visual sometimes :smalltongue:

If you want to try this out, please let me know! Feel free to private message me with any questions, I try to check the forums as frequently as possible!

Thanks!

Zanthy1

Dr.Epic
2013-02-28, 11:39 PM
What style? You didn't mention what artistic style.

Zanthy1
2013-03-01, 08:21 AM
What style? You didn't mention what artistic style.

Ummm I didn't mention it because I am not familiar with them...This is not OOTS avatar style, I want this to be a picture that I could print out and hang up somewhere. Not necessarily anime style, but graphic novel? Please let me know if these aren't making any sense lol