PDA

View Full Version : Looking for online-Campaign/Sessions [3.5 or PF]

Feint's End
2013-02-28, 11:43 PM
Hello. I just registered on this forum for asking if somebody has an online campaing running? I'm currently abroad for some time and can't play P&P here :/

I'm very flexible when it comes to system, groups or playstyle. I have played exclusively 3.5 yet but if somebody has a PF game I'd read myself into it and join (would be no Problem for me). I'm also a fan of E6. The only thing I'm not a fan of is Core-only since it is (for my taste) to imbalanced and my favourite classes are all not core ... though I might consider it if I get to desperate :smallwink:.

As far as optimization goes I'd consider myself decent experienced with it. I prefer mid-optimization and avoid breaking the campaign but if everybody in the group does and the dm is ok with it then I'd try to fit in and also optimize.

I obviously would take the time to read myself into the programs you use and how you connect with each other. Another issue is ofc the time difference and so I'd like to ask you for writting your time zone (if you haven't already thought about it).

I don't really want to write personal information about me here but if you want to know something about me personal please feel free to pm me (in addition to leaving a short message here would be great).

Last but not least I'm really thankful for every reply and I'm looking forward to meet you guys :)

Ps.: I'm most likely gonna selfbump this thread a few times since it's most likely gonna take some time. Please don't hate me for that.

TaiLiu
2013-02-28, 11:52 PM
Hello. I just registered on this forum for asking if somebody has an online campaing running? I'm currently abroad for some time and can't play P&P here :/

I'm very flexible when it comes to system, groups or playstyle. I have played exclusively 3.5 yet but if somebody has a PF game I'd read myself into it and join (would be no Problem for me). I'm also a fan of E6. The only thing I'm not a fan of is Core-only since it is (for my taste) to imbalanced and my favourite classes are all not core ... though I might consider it if I get to desperate :smallwink:.

As far as optimization goes I'd consider myself decent experienced with it. I prefer mid-optimization and avoid breaking the campaign but if everybody in the group does and the dm is ok with it then I'd try to fit in and also optimize.

I obviously would take the time to read myself into the programs you use and how you connect with each other. Another issue is ofc the time difference and so I'd like to ask you for writting your time zone (if you haven't already thought about it).

I don't really want to write personal information about me here but if you want to know something about me personal please feel free to pm me (in addition to leaving a short message here would be great).

Last but not least I'm really thankful for every reply and I'm looking forward to meet you guys :)

Ps.: I'm most likely gonna selfbump this thread a few times since it's most likely gonna take some time. Please don't hate me for that.

Try this (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=51) part of the forums.

Feint's End
2013-03-01, 12:35 AM
Try this (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=51) part of the forums.

Oh thank you ... didn't know that. Thought it is right in this Forum. I'm gonna post it there then.