PDA

View Full Version : Epileptic V Theory

SowZ
2013-03-01, 01:55 AM
Has anyone ever supposed that maybe V will be the one to complete the other half of the arcane gate ritual? Under control of the IFCC, of course.

oppyu
2013-03-01, 02:10 AM
Has anyone ever supposed that maybe V will be the one to complete the other half of the arcane gate ritual? Under control of the IFCC, of course.
No, nobody has ever expressed the theory. Just like nobody has ever predicted that Belkar will survive as an undead, non-breathing entity who doesn't eat cake, or that Haley Starshine is a member of the Draketooth clan.

(That was sarcasm, your theory has in fact been predicted before. A lot.)

SowZ
2013-03-01, 02:19 AM
No, nobody has ever expressed the theory. Just like nobody has ever predicted that Belkar will survive as an undead, non-breathing entity who doesn't eat cake, or that Haley Starshine is a member of the Draketooth clan.

(That was sarcasm, your theory has in fact been predicted before. A lot.)

Ahh, all righty then. Must of missed it. I stay out of the OOTS section of the forum most of the time, so I was just wondering. I'll just let this thread die in peace.

Procyonpi
2013-03-01, 03:32 PM
I actually hadn't heard that theory before, and think it's kinda cool.

ThePhantasm
2013-03-01, 04:28 PM
Ahh, all righty then. Must of missed it. I stay out of the OOTS section of the forum most of the time, so I was just wondering. I'll just let this thread die in peace.

Don't worry, theories reemerge all the time over here. Its not a huge deal. I can't recall seeing a thread on this in awhile.

Though, to be honest, its a hard theory to argue yea or nay for. Something we'll just have to wait and see, really.

martianmister
2013-03-01, 05:43 PM
That is probably the most unfortunate thread name I ever saw. :smallyuk:

Incom
2013-03-01, 05:48 PM
IFCC doesn't have enough time with V to complete the ritual, which takes weeks; I came up with a loophole in the contract that could potentially get around the time limit, but it pretty clearly got nay'd by the forumites when I posted it so meh.