Champion of Torm

Level BAB Saves Features
Fort Ref Will
1st +1 +2 +0 +2 War Domain
2nd +2 +3 +0 +3 bonus feat
3rd +3 +3 +1 +3 smite evil, sacred defense
4th +4 +4 +1 +4 bonus feat
5th +5 +4 +1 +4 divine wrath
6th +6 +5 +2 +5 bonus feat, sacred defense (+2)
7th +7 +5 +2 +5 smite evil 2/day
8th +8 +6 +2 +6 bonus feat,
9th +9 +6 +3 +6 sacred defense (+3)
10th +10 +7 +3 +7 bonus feat, divine wrath (+5, 10/magic)

Save bonus Divine wrath Spells per
Day
+0 - --
+0 - +1 level of existing class
+1 - +1 level of existing class
+1 - +1 level of existing class
+1 +3 5/magic +1 level of existing class
+2 +3 5/magic +1 level of existing class
+2 +3 5/magic +1 level of existing class
+2 +5 10/magic +1 level of existing class
+3 +5 10/magic +1 level of existing class
+3 +5 10/magic +1 level of existing class

Prerequisites
Skills: Knowledge (Religion) 10 ranks
Spells: Must be able to cast 4th level divine spells
Special: Must worship Torm as your patron deity

Weapon and Armor Proficiency
Champions of Torm gain no addition proficiency with any weapon or armor.

Spells per Day
At every level other than first, the character gains new spells per day as if he had also gained a level in the divine spellcasting class he belonged to previously.

War Domain
The Champion of Torm gains the War Domain at 1st level.

Bonus Feat
At every even level, a Champion of Torm gains a bonus feat from the fighter bonus feat list.

Sacred Defense (Su)
At third level, a Champion of Torm adds a +1 sacred bonus to all saving throws. This bonus increases to +2 at 6th level, +3 at 9th level.

Smite Evil (Su)
Beginning at 3rd level, a Champion of Torm may attempt to smite evil with one normal melee attack once per day. He adds his Charisma bonus (if any) to his attack roll and deals 1 extra point of damage per level. If the Champion accidentally smites a creature that is not evil, the smite has no effect, but the ability is still used up for that day.

Divine Wrath (Su)
The champion is able to channel a portion of his deity's power once per day, giving him a +3 bonus on attack rolls, damage, and saving throws for a number of rounds equal to his charisma bonus. He also gains damage reduction of 5/magic. The attack and saving throw bonuses increase to +5 and the damage reduction increases to 10/magic at level 8.

One of my friends is playing a cleric of Torm in FR 3.5. We have been looking for a prestige class for a few levels and nothing really fits his character. Church Inquisitor would be nice but our campaign is time sensitive (in-game) and our DM said we really didn't have the time to do the neccessary time to RP the entry into it (that part is non-negotiable.) With all of that in mind, I set out to adapt the Champion of Torm PrC from NWN.

I wanted a class that doesn't give up casting and stayed true to Torm's martial focus. I figured giving the War domain would be a nice touch, although I have no idea why he doesn't have it already since he is Tyr's warleader... My problem is that I feel that it is a little bland. I don't feel that it has very good distinguishing/special features and I am drawing a blank. Any one have any thoughts on how to make this better?

P.S. Any help on formating the table would be much appreciated. I was never any good at that.