PDA

View Full Version : We All Love You, Giant

Alchemist_Fire
2013-03-01, 10:54 PM
Hey Giant. Long-time reader, occasional poster.

I'm sure this sentiment has been mentioned in the forums before, and that as per forum rules I should dig up an old thread and bump it rather than making a new one.

But you've put a lot of work into the comic, and quite a lot recently as well, and your fans are LOVING IT. Thank you for your dedication, your fun story, your way of taking the familiar and expanding its creativity in an organic way. Thank you for pouring your heart into it.

Thank you for you. :smallbiggrin:

Keep doin' what you do.

<3

Lvl45DM!
2013-03-01, 11:32 PM
I used to think it was love and now i realize its just dependency.

rewinn
2013-03-02, 12:01 AM
I used to think it was love and now i realize its just dependency.

... or a form of mesmerism.

The Giant is a internet-powered vampire??? :smalleek:

oppyu
2013-03-02, 12:01 AM
Hey Giant. Long-time reader, occasional poster.

I'm sure this sentiment has been mentioned in the forums before, and that as per forum rules I should dig up an old thread and bump it rather than making a new one.

But you've put a lot of work into the comic, and quite a lot recently as well, and your fans are LOVING IT. Thank you for your dedication, your fun story, your way of taking the familiar and expanding its creativity in an organic way. Thank you for pouring your heart into it.

Thank you for you. :smallbiggrin:

Keep doin' what you do.

<3
Yes, like the love between a junkie and their dealer.

Not that I'm a junkie, of course. I can stop reading oots whenever I want!...

*goes back to waiting for the next strip with bated breath*

goodyarn
2013-03-02, 12:45 AM
If it's an addition, it's a blissful one.

Sometimes I feel like those Dickens' fans waiting at the dock for the next chapter from England. "Is Nell dead?" Like that.

Glad you're back, Giant.

Bird
2013-03-02, 12:47 AM
Sometimes I feel like those Dickens' fans waiting at the dock for the next chapter from England. "Is Nell dead?" Like that.
Yes! That's how it is. The Giant knows how to tell a story in serial.

FujinAkari
2013-03-02, 12:57 AM
I really (F5) don't understand (F5) why you all (F5) act like (F5) we're addicted... (F5)

(F5)

CoffeeIncluded
2013-03-02, 01:09 AM
I don't know how my poor, poor f5 key is still functional.

pendell
2013-03-02, 01:10 AM
Rich Burlew, if you're reading this know that I, Brian Pendell , appreciate your work and enjoy the comic. The role of a reader of a comic work is to 1) Buy merchandise 2) Encourage the author 3) Provide constructive criticism. It occurs to me you've had enough criticism for a lifetime, so I'd like to try some encouragement :).

Respectfully,

Brian P.

sam79
2013-03-02, 04:58 AM
I really (F5) don't understand (F5) why you all (F5) act like (F5) we're addicted... (F5)

(F5)

Ladies and gentlemen, we have a winner. Thanks for putting a smile on my face this morning!

Alchemist_Fire
2013-03-03, 02:04 PM
Bumping this thread, because I went to the site on a Sunday and saw yet ANOTHER comic posted. Rich, you're really outdoing yourself this time!

<3

oppyu
2013-03-04, 06:02 AM
It bears mentioning that after 877, I also kinda hate you as well as loving you. So, exactly like the love a junkie feels for their dealer.