PDA

View Full Version : Arianrhod: Trouble finding Japanese tabletop RPG

GoblinGilmartin
2013-03-03, 07:59 PM
I'm trying to find a pdf copy of Arianrhod, an apparently popular Japanese Tabletop RPG. I've done a quick scan around the internet, and the biggest lead was DrivethruRPG, which didn't have it. Does anyone know where I can get a copy?

EDIT: I went to the japanese site for the game and they sold copies, but they dealt in yen, and also I couldnt find the Link to actually get it there.

I saw this game online, and it looked like a really cool, simple system, and I'm usually a master of finding things online, but even this one has me stumped.

Bonus points if you can find a translated copy!

Edit 2: Still looking, it's killing me that something exists that I can't easily get..

Edit 3: Still looking. I gave up for a while, but it popped back into my head, so I'm refreshing my efforts.

Edit 4: Still Nada.

Paulo Frota
2016-09-04, 06:02 PM
I'm trying to find a pdf copy of Arianrhod, an apparently popular Japanese Tabletop RPG. I've done a quick scan around the internet, and the biggest lead was DrivethruRPG, which didn't have it. Does anyone know where I can get a copy?

EDIT: I went to the japanese site for the game and they sold copies, but they dealt in yen, and also I couldnt find the Link to actually get it there.

I saw this game online, and it looked like a really cool, simple system, and I'm usually a master of finding things online, but even this one has me stumped.

Bonus points if you can find a translated copy!

Edit 2: Still looking, it's killing me that something exists that I can't easily get..

Edit 3: Still looking. I gave up for a while, but it popped back into my head, so I'm refreshing my efforts.

Edit 4: Still Nada.

This is the best I could get

batiktravel.net/torrent/97V9nGn2a9s0Jq6qm80lhdz7lbzq3ghwaYn.html

rpggeek.com/thread/949021/overview

i.yuki.la/tg/1426568270410.pdf

Good luck and please share if you find something better or a good copy of Night Wizard or Sword World

Thanks