PDA

View Full Version : Kansai Region: Group 2

Xepher117
2013-03-04, 04:13 AM
Previous post will be found at the Main (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?t=272720)

MansRoad
2013-03-04, 04:42 AM
Irisis stood in the school yard, waiting for Bruce and Railyn to get back, Bastian lying on the floor next to her, dozing. "Well, at least as soon as they get back we will be on our way to our first exciting adventure. I just hope it isn't too exciting, I would like to start off a bit slow and not like they do in cartoons, with lots of explosions..."

Anonyman
2013-03-04, 10:26 AM
Bruce ambles up to the girl, gym duffle bag slung over one arm with Taiho swinging back and forth in it's left hand. It seems to have accepted that this would likely be a frequent position for itself, as it doesn't seem to be struggling against it.
"I am ready."

Talon15
2013-03-04, 10:35 AM
Jogging up to the other two, with Tooth following close behind. Railyn gives a friendly wave as he adjusts his backpack.

"I'm set and said goodbye to the folks. So we can get going..." He turns to start moving before he pauses.

"Uh... which way are we going anyway?"

MansRoad
2013-03-04, 11:35 AM
Irisis covers her face with her hand, almost as if to ask why he wasn't very bright. "As we are heading to the mainland, we need to go west which is in this direction." Irisis then turns in the correct direction and starts walking, Bastian following close behind her.

Talon15
2013-03-04, 02:49 PM
"So what town does that take us too? Oh! is there a gym?" Railyn asks excitedly as he walks backwards alongside Irisis.

MansRoad
2013-03-06, 03:43 AM
Irisis thinks about it for a moment before looking at them. "Well, I know the town although at the moment I cannot recall the name, but I am not sure if it has a gym in it, I only visited it a few times when I was younger." Irisis then turns back in the direction that she was going to be leading them in. "I think the quickest way to find out will just be to get there and see don't you?"

Dayaz
2013-03-07, 07:18 PM
Banjin walked down the road towards the edge of town, knowing it would lead him to Greenhill City. He was planning on what he wanted to catch, and how he wanted to train his Pokemon when he noticed the others ahead of him. Grinning, Banjin called out to them.

"Irisis, Bruce, Railyn, you lot headed out this way too?" He asked, cocking his head to the side.

Talon15
2013-03-08, 01:05 PM
"Yeah that makes sense." Railyn comments still walking backwards as he watches Tooth keep pace. Seeing Banjin approach and calling them he smiles and waves back. "Hey Banjin!"

MansRoad
2013-03-10, 04:36 AM
Irisis turned as she heard Banjin's voice. "Oh hey Banjin, we're off to the mainland, you're welcome to come with us if you want." Irisis was making the assumption that the others would be fine with him coming along, she just didn't want him to have to travel alone, specially if they were all going the same way anyway.

Xepher117
2013-03-10, 12:04 PM
http://i.imgur.com/WUAYP6C.png

Talon15
2013-03-14, 08:35 AM
Railyn stops to pick up Tooth, who happily takes the chance to avoid walking, before falling back in step next to the others as they walk.

"Me and you tooth are gonna need to find some others to make a strong team." Starts to ponder aloud as he scratches Tooth's ear.

"Hey you guys think we have enough supplies for the trip?"

Xepher117
2013-03-14, 09:56 AM
As the group clears the Greenhill City gate and step out onto the bridge, you find Luke and his group muttering among themselves looking nervously at the middle aged man on the bridge fishing.

MansRoad
2013-03-14, 11:46 AM
Irisis adjusts her glasses again and looks at the scene, it was a rather odd scene in her mind. "Wonder what's got them..." She then turns back to Railyn. "Well, if you want to get some more supplies we can always head back to the Pokemart, we could even buy stuff like Pokeballs there too."

Anonyman
2013-03-14, 03:37 PM
Bruce nods along. He didn't think too much about things like planning ahead.

He watches the nervous group up ahead curiously.

Talon15
2013-03-14, 07:23 PM
"Nah I already got some of those. Just wasn't sure about how long the trip was." Railyn says with a shrug. He tilts his head to the side as he watches the other group's interaction with the fisherman.

MansRoad
2013-03-15, 02:27 AM
"Well then don't worry about it and lets just get on our way." Irisis continues walking to pass the other group, in her head they weren't to get involved it the matter here. Bastian following at her heels looking at the water pass under the bridge.

Dayaz
2013-03-15, 03:24 AM
Banjin winced. "I'd love to go with you guys, but could ya gimme a few minutes to run to the Mart? I had some stuff going on last night and didn't make it before closing." He admitted sourly, not wanting to admit it was a fight with his parents.

Anonyman
2013-03-15, 09:35 PM
"I am in no rush."

Bruce toys with his Tepig as he waits, batting it back and forth with his foot. It doesn't seem to mind any longer, and just rolls around with the pushing.

MansRoad
2013-03-16, 02:19 AM
Irisis stops almost in mid step and turns her head. "Yeah, you go to the Pokemart, we shall wait here till you get back." Irisis then gives a slight smile before leaning against the railing on the bridge.

Talon15
2013-03-16, 01:50 PM
"Yah go ahead man. It's just a short trip." Railyn says with nod. He leans over the railing to peer down at the water as he waits.

Dayaz
2013-03-16, 11:55 PM
Banjin grinned at the group, and nodded.

"I'll be quick, then. Be back in a few!" He called over his shoulder, already running towards the towns PokeMart.

EDIT: missed part of my word coloring code, so i fixed it o///o

MansRoad
2013-03-18, 11:35 AM
Irisis looks down at Bastian while they wait for Banjin to get back from the Pokemart. "So, are we all going to be taking part in the gyms?"

Talon15
2013-03-18, 06:03 PM
"I know I am!" Railyn exclaims while leaning over the rail. "Get the badges, take on the league. It'll be amazing!" Tooth clings tenaciously to Railyn's head now, not enjoying the precarious position.

Anonyman
2013-03-19, 09:12 AM
"Gym?"
Bruce's mind seems to wander at the idea.
He looks down at his Tepig.
"If it will make him stronger, yes.