PDA

View Full Version : Kansai Region: Group 4

Xepher117
2013-03-04, 04:15 AM
Previous post will be found at the Main (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?t=272720)

balian arcanine
2013-03-04, 11:48 AM
As Brygit walks down the road towards the beach, Galahad on one side and James and Eden walking as well, she takes a quick glimps of the buildings one last time. She also looks around a bit for Luke to see if they have caught up with him yet.

She wonders to herself what things will be different from town to town as they travel, like food accents, clothes and so forth. Then she adjusts the straps of her backpack a touch. So caught up in looking around and thinking she wouldnt acually notice if James was still walking along as he was when they left the school unless she was spoken to or nudged.

Galahad walks along without expresion on his face.

Dudeons
2013-03-05, 03:52 PM
James walks along with Brygit, Eden following behind him. He sees Brygit look back at the building again. Passing it off as nostalgia on her part, James wonders where Luke is by this point.

balian arcanine
2013-03-05, 04:50 PM
Feeling a grumble in her stomach, Brygit turns to where James is and says I'm hungry, im going to find a store on our way to the beach and get an apple of something. Do you want anything? We arn't that far from the beach are we? I wonder if we will find any wild pokemon there for our first battle.

D_Man_7733
2013-03-07, 06:21 AM
Waiting by the beach with his bag on his back, Luke waits for Brygit and James, walking along with Wade at his side, explaining the things that Luke had done up to this point.

balian arcanine
2013-03-07, 10:47 AM
Having walked all the way to the edge of town right near the beach, Brygit looks around for the fruit stand she saw the other day. She turns to Galahad and says Galahad, I'll find us an apple. You'll love them. Galahad nods his head once.

Then turning to James she says James, the other day i saw a fruit stand on the edge of town here. I dont know if it was a roving stand or just some kids or what. Do you see one anywhere? If not lets forget about, we are just around the corner from Luke's spot.

D(20) check of 17 for looking for the fruit stand

Dudeons
2013-03-07, 11:00 AM
James snaps out of his reverie as he hears Brygit's question. He looks around, trying to see if he can see the fruit stand Brygit mentioned.

OOC: Do I need to make a Wisdom check for looking around? If so;
(1d20+0)[11]

Xepher117
2013-03-10, 12:00 PM
It appears as you look around that the fruit stand was just a travelling merchant going through town.

http://i.imgur.com/dVh7k5d.png

balian arcanine
2013-03-10, 01:04 PM
Hi Luke. So guys, are we all ready to go? I vote we take the bridge, but if you both want to take the ferry thats fine with me and Galahad.

Galahad is at Brygit's feet drawing in the sand with his shell.

D_Man_7733
2013-03-11, 08:19 PM
"Oh, hi, if you guys are ready I'm good too. yeah the bridge is fine with me, more likely to see something interesting that way, what about you James?" Leaning down, Wade jumps onto Luke's back like a backpack.

"So what do you guys think? I call it the Wade-pack" promting a jet of water onto his cheek "Right, right, sorry, the Wave-pack" Letting Wade down to meet and play with Galahad and Eden.

balian arcanine
2013-03-11, 11:38 PM
Brygit can't help but giggle to herself with her hand covering her mouth.

Dudeons
2013-03-12, 10:09 AM
"Um, I'm fine with the bridge," James says.

Eden is looking over Galahad's shoulder and watching him draw.

"Chika?" Eden says, interested in Galahad's drawing.

balian arcanine
2013-03-12, 01:03 PM
Well the bridge it is then! Let's get going we arnt to far from it i think.

Looking at her feet Brygit sees Galahad's drawing. It's a rough drawing (as one could only guess it would be drawn with a shell) of what looks like himself, Wade, and Eden battling some wild pokemon.

Brygit says That, um looks good Galahad. I presume the three of you are winning? Galahad nods his head along with a short <Osh>.

Dudeons
2013-03-12, 07:13 PM
"Chika!" Eden exclaims, clearly pleased by the picture. Eden nudges James and runs over towards the Oshawott, getting James to look over at the picture. James, amused by Eden's antics, takes interest in Galahad's picture.

balian arcanine
2013-03-13, 03:52 PM
Hey guys, there is a guy fishing. Do you want to talk to him? He might give us some useful information or battle with us.

She looks to Luke and James for their opinion.

D_Man_7733
2013-03-14, 01:25 AM
"Sure... do you think he might have some spare fishing rods? I'd love to get one, especially since my last one broke" Opening his wallet Luke checks how much he has before putting it back in his pocket.

"but a battle wouldn't be too bad either, whoever is left over can battle eachother... you up for some combat buddy?" he asks as he peers over his shoulder at the squirtle on his back, who jumps off and nods before going into the "strong-man" pose in an attempt to show off.

Xepher117
2013-03-14, 09:58 AM
As you all stand among each other talking about your next move, you soon spot Railyn and his group almost standing beside you and walking towards the fisherman.

balian arcanine
2013-03-14, 11:51 AM
Well I'm going to go talk to him or at least listen to what he says to the other groups since it looks like they have caught up with us. What about ya'll?

Brygit picks up Galahad cause it looks lke it might get crowded near the fisherman and starts walking towards him hoping to get there first or at least not miss anything of any other conversation. She can always tells James and Luke what was said if they decide not to listen in.

D_Man_7733
2013-03-14, 03:55 PM
Waving hello to the other group as they catch up Luke nods to Brygit and follows her over to the fisherman.

Dudeons
2013-03-14, 09:55 PM
James quietly walks along with the other two in his group, Eden trotting at his heels.

balian arcanine
2013-03-17, 08:25 PM
As Brygit reaches the fisherman she says Hello sir, I hope I'm not to disruptive. My name is Brygit and my friends are Luke and James. We were wondering if you had any extra fishing rods for sale or wanted to battle? Pointing to Luke and James at the appropriate times.