PDA

View Full Version : Maka and Soul

sambouchah
2013-03-04, 02:33 PM
So I watched all of the Soul Eater with my younger brother quite a while back(a year maybe) and always wanted to have a character(or set rather) who was like this. I thought about creating Meisters & Weapons as both a race and a class, being able to take a feat chain to become one, or just use spells to accomplish this.

Then I found out about Dvati. That special race of two bodies one soul. It reminded so much of soul eater I had to figure out a way to make it all work! Anyway! I was thinking that maybe a spell or something that allows one to transform into a weapon familiar at will or a number of times per day and have the other wield the first for deadly combos and power. But they must share a class so I dunno if it would work.

Thanks to all in advance, Sam

vasharanpaladin
2013-03-04, 02:43 PM
It might actually be easier to grab an intelligent weapon or an item familiar and play it as a second character when you're not hitting people with it. :smalleek:

Then have !!fun!! times as you try to play as Death the Kid and the Thompson sisters wielding each other. :smallamused:

sambouchah
2013-03-04, 02:50 PM
It might actually be easier to grab an intelligent weapon or an item familiar and play it as a second character when you're not hitting people with it. :smalleek:

Then have !!fun!! times as you try to play as Death the Kid and the Thompson sisters wielding each other. :smallamused:

I had just thought after posting this thread "Kid and the Thompsons would be a cool experiment. After all DM allows guns so why not?":smallbiggrin::smallbiggrin::smallbiggrin:

Renen
2013-03-04, 02:50 PM
Try looking up Summoner homebrew that allowed eidolons to be weapons. I swear i saw it somewhere

Gildedragon
2013-03-04, 04:43 PM
Weapon of legacy with the intelligent legacy ability?

Feralventas
2013-03-04, 04:53 PM
Seconding the intelligent weapon idea. Intelligent Legacy weapon would work even better, or giving sentience to a weapon that scales with your class (PF's Magus with the Bladebound archetype for example.)

Alternatively, the Psionic Sandwich. An intelligent item that gains class levels instead of weapon properties that don't require a body. Maybe a Rogue with skills that don't require a body and grants the wielder sneak attack, or a Psion.