PDA

View Full Version : Where is the Article?

Moony--Doggy
2013-03-04, 09:55 PM
In Kobold Quarterly 17, they advertise an article on the cover that I can't seem to find, and I've gone cover to cover in the issue in question. The article in question is "9 ways to launch a great campaign." Has anyone found the article, am I blind, or is it not in the damned issue at all, as it would appear? Thank you for your time, hope someone can help with this problem.

GoblinArchmage
2013-03-04, 11:26 PM
This must be an issue for Kobold Quarterly, because this same situation happened in the past. A number of years ago, the cover of one issue, I don't remember which one, advertised an article about warlocks, but no such article was in the pages of the magazine. In the next issue, they admitted to this mistake and included the missing article, which ended up just being a bunch of quotes that your warlock character could say. I was pretty disappointed.

mattie_p
2013-03-05, 07:21 PM
I'm sorry, this answer will have no bearing on what you are actually asking, but I can't resist.

Where is the Article?

Found it, it is "the."

nedz
2013-03-05, 07:36 PM
I'm sorry, this answer will have no bearing on what you are actually asking, but I can't resist.

Found it, it is "the."

Are you definite ?

Zherog
2013-03-06, 01:21 PM
You could try asking over on the KQ forums (http://koboldquarterly.com/KQForums/) - either to poke around in the "Magazine" forum to see if somebody already asked, or to ask the question yourself. The community over there is pretty small but very friendly.

edit: Looks like they've rearranged they're forum a bit since the magazine stopped being published. I'd say asking in the Kobold Press forum is the best bet.