PDA

View Full Version : Farewell to Belkar

Asta Kask
2013-03-05, 12:13 PM
I think we can count on our favorite psychopath going the way of the dodo. So here's (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LlnmNkMivHc) a short musical number I think sums up Belkar's personality.

You may add other tributes as you see fit.

Chantelune
2013-03-05, 12:43 PM
I won't consider Belkar's dead until we see the x in his eyes. I thought he was done fore while in Malack's jaws and he still breathing. Plus, a dominated Belkar might be at Malack's advantage, at least for now.

Rui
2013-03-05, 02:17 PM
He's not going to die by my opinion.
Farewell will come with his death, not with a bet or a thought on his death.

falloutmonk
2013-03-05, 02:23 PM
I doubt Belkar is going to die to here. Recall that he is still an Evil character and that Durkon turning vamp might mean he'd have a fellow Evil party member. Provided, of course, that Malack decides to have Durkon rejoin the Order. This is the sort of subterfuge that a character like him would employ and I put money down that Belkar would keep the situation secret.

Chantelune
2013-03-05, 02:28 PM
Well, Belkar did defend V when Haley was accusing her of having becoming all evil so yeah, he might be amused by Durkon's turning. ^^

Umberhulk
2013-03-05, 02:50 PM
Belkar has supported evil characters because it was funny - not when it gave him an opportunity to betray the Order. He owes no more obligation to an evil character than he does a good one. He might get along with evil better, but he certainly wouldn't trust them more. If anything, he isn't going to let another evil character kill his party members. He reserves that right for himself.

martianmister
2013-03-05, 03:34 PM
So, is this the end of the sexy shoeless god of war? Maybe, maybe not; whatever the case, I will remember him well. Here's (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rHJoj9IqeKg) a musical number I think sums up my feelings toward his death. :frown:

Asta Kask
2013-03-05, 04:05 PM
I won't consider Belkar's dead until we see the x in his eyes. I thought he was done fore while in Malack's jaws and he still breathing. Plus, a dominated Belkar might be at Malack's advantage, at least for now.

He's not going to die by my opinion.
Farewell will come with his death, not with a bet or a thought on his death.

I doubt Belkar is going to die to here. Recall that he is still an Evil character and that Durkon turning vamp might mean he'd have a fellow Evil party member. Provided, of course, that Malack decides to have Durkon rejoin the Order. This is the sort of subterfuge that a character like him would employ and I put money down that Belkar would keep the situation secret.

Yes, but I didn't have any good music for Durkon. :smallbiggrin: