PDA

View Full Version : Nales Inheritance

jamiah93
2013-03-05, 03:32 PM
Malak said that in the end, he would inherit the entire continent from his adventuring buddies in 875 (http://www.giantitp.com/comics/oots0875.html), but earlier, Nale said that his father engaging the Order on the pyramid would only serve to hasten his inheritance (849 (http://www.giantitp.com/comics/oots0849.html)). I highly doubt Malak has any intentions to co-rule with the guy who murdered his family (read: victims). Is Nale inheriting his fathers midwife armor? Because if he does, I'm pretty sure it would interfere with his sorc and rogue abilities.

Mutant Sheep
2013-03-05, 03:35 PM
I HIGHLY doubt Nale has read Tarquin's will. It's just him making a funny joke. He has no way of knowing, he just assumes that his father will leave his possessions to his son. Not unwise, since Tarquin clearly likes his sons.:smalltongue:

Rui
2013-03-05, 03:35 PM
Honestly? I think Malack is going to kill Nale when Tarquin will die. He do it only because Tarquin says so.

fergo
2013-03-05, 03:36 PM
I would think it typical of Nale that he assumes he will inheret everything from his father, despite their disagreements.

Emulgator
2013-03-05, 03:37 PM
Tarquin tells a lot of things, Nale believes a lot of things, some of them even without evidence. Anyway I doubt his inheritance is approed by any of the Tarquin's team yet, Tarquin might be checking how good is he now, other than that, words are just that. Words.

Chantelune
2013-03-05, 03:38 PM
Yeah, this was most likely a joke on Nale's part. And I concur, if Tarquin die and not Malack, he will just hold the door for his son as Malack won't have anything left to hold him back on his revenge. :smallamused:

[sWc]Konman
2013-03-05, 03:40 PM
im pretty sure its just the joke of the comic, a push to go die so nale could stand in the spotlight.

Gift Jeraff
2013-03-05, 03:41 PM
He probably did have a really sweet inheritance before his betrayal. He's just joking in that instance, though.

martianmister
2013-03-05, 04:02 PM
Tarquin isn't legal ruler of any country, so there is no real inheritance.

rodneyAnonymous
2013-03-05, 11:45 PM
I think Malack is going to kill Nale when Tarquin will die.

He's earnestly tried to kill him at least once while Tarquin is alive. He'd certainly do so without his friend asking him not to.

Shred-Bot
2013-03-05, 11:52 PM
Tarquin isn't legal ruler of any country, so there is no real inheritance.

Well he could inherit a crap-ton of money and magic items. Just because Tarquin wasn't king doesn't mean that he doesn't own anything of value.

Though I guess Nale probably would agree... he's not so interested in being rich if he doesn't get to rule.