PDA

View Full Version : Spells on both the Druid and Wizard list?

tuesdayscoming
2013-03-05, 05:12 PM
I'm looking for a list of spells that are on both the Druid and the Sorcerer/Wizard list. Is anyone aware of a resource, online or otherwise, that would allow me to easily find these areas of overlap?

Thanks, Playground!

13ones
2013-03-05, 05:20 PM
Stormbolts. everything else is unimportant.

mattie_p
2013-03-05, 05:27 PM
This webpage (http://www.imarvintpa.com/dndlive/FindSpell.php) will allow you to search spells based on a lot of criteria, including by classes, but their results are not 100% accurate. That said, it is better than any other tool I can refer you too.

tuesdayscoming
2013-03-05, 06:10 PM
Thanks, mattie_p. Imarvintpa is great; unfortunately it's search doesn't allow for "Both Druid and Wizard," merely "Druid and/or Wizard." Still a great resource, but it seems I may just have to do the grunt work... :smallfrown:

mattie_p
2013-03-05, 06:12 PM
Thanks, mattie_p. Imarvintpa is great; unfortunately it's search doesn't allow for "Both Druid and Wizard," merely "Druid and/or Wizard." Still a great resource, but it seems I may just have to do the grunt work... :smallfrown:

Yeah, I'm aware of that. You will also have to doublecheck spells, as they are sometimes inaccurate. That said, it is better than what you have now (nothing).

tuesdayscoming
2013-03-05, 06:13 PM
Yeah, I'm aware of that. You will also have to doublecheck spells, as they are sometimes inaccurate. That said, it is better than what you have now (nothing).

Quite so, quite so. Thanks again! :smallbiggrin:

Crake
2013-03-05, 06:39 PM
you could probably write a short piece of code to parse the downloadable srd material and find every spell that has both druid and wizard on the spell level line? If you wanna go beyond srd though, then I dunno.