PDA

View Full Version : Call of Cthulhu campaign handout help

Guinea Anubis
2013-03-05, 06:42 PM
I am making my own Call of Cthulhu campaign.

This will be a modern day game taking place in 2012. That being said I am working on a handout for my players that is a message board discussion about a youtube video, and I would be very appreciative if you could talk about how you would feel if you watched this youtube video. I plan on editing this and printing it out to give to my players.

The video is only 07:38 long and is very blair witch and it is a group of 4 young men in the video and the unknown camera person , no last names are used. The title of the video on youtube is just "I Survived!" but it has since been taken down for violating the terms and conditions of youtube.

the first 01:17 is showing the group arriving at a small town (the name of the town is not said or shown), 01:18 to 1:49 is a shot of the group on a boat coming up to a small island, 01:50 to 05:19 is the group exploring what looks like cabins, 05:20 to 7:00 is the group exploring what looks like a cave. The last 38 seconds of the video is what has almost everyone talking. It has the group coming across a stone arch way with what looks to be a glowing water in it, two of the group walk up to this arch way and one of them touch it, what looks like two large tentacle shoot out of this archway. One tentacle goes through the chest of one of the young men and drags the limp body in to the "water" in the arch, the other tentacle wraps around another of the young men and drags him screaming to the the "water" of the archway. The video cuts off as the camera person runs away screaming.