PDA

View Full Version : Cinema Snob 200

Dr.Epic
2013-03-05, 08:08 PM
He just put up episode 199. 200 is right around the corner. What's it gonna be?! When's it gonna come out?! How offensive will the film he pick be?!

Kinsmarck
2013-03-08, 10:44 AM
I don't know, but I'm happily awaiting it. Brad's humor is definitely in line with mine, but I admit his stomach must be stronger than mine! :smallamused:

turkishproverb
2013-03-13, 01:37 AM
That was horrifying. And Awesome. And referency.

Aotrs Commander
2013-03-14, 08:10 AM
I was completely baffled by the names, which I figured were referencing something I hadn't seen (which appears to have been the Cinema Snob movie, if I am to believe the video comments).

But other than that... Well handled, considering the subject matter.

Tengu_temp
2013-03-15, 05:18 AM
The names are references to the Cinema Snob movie. Brad is weirdly meta like that.

I'll be honest, the Caligula review was much better. Here, the part where he's discussing with his friends how to handle the infamous scene was way too long and didn't have enough funny parts until they actually started filming it "for real". I know that's on purpose, but still.

Dave Halfbreed
2013-03-15, 08:35 AM
It's not as good as the Caligula review, but I thought it was really funny anyway.

I remember in his Cannibal Holaucaust review, he asked "How do I snob a half-hour rape scene?" Well, somehow he did. XD. My only disappointment was the lack of goofy music from Last House on the Left.

Dr.Epic
2013-03-20, 11:00 PM
It's not as good as the Caligula review, but I thought it was really funny anyway.

Well, the 100th episode is more of a milestone than 200th.

Anyway, saw part two today. Favorite part was the voice over at the start and the black and white part with Jerrid.

Tee-Hee!!!