PDA

View Full Version : [D&D 3.5] Far Realm Planetouched, Pharin

Xuldarinar
2013-03-06, 01:36 AM
The pharin have moved. So, please, click on the following link (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?t=291761), or the link in my signature.

inuyasha
2013-03-06, 09:43 AM
this is great :)...by the way, are you planning on sharing that formula? sounds fun

Xuldarinar
2013-03-06, 12:16 PM
Certainly. Now, considering that the half fiend and half-farspawn are both considered evil, I based the template on the half-fiend -> Tiefling.

Type: Same (Change to native)
Speed: Remove non-ground movement
Armor Class: Strip the bonus
Special Attacks: Take the 1 hit-die one, make it 1/day
Special Qualities: Keep/add Darkvision (outsider type comes with it), Drop everything else.
Skill Bonuses: That, make what makes the most sense.
Stat adjustments: Take the 2 of the highest bonuses, add them as +2. Take lowest and put it as -2. In case of a tie, choose what makes the most sense.

inuyasha
2013-03-06, 03:03 PM
so in theory using this i could create things with very minor bloodlines of other creatures as well only using a different type as opposed to outsider right?

EDIT: wait envermind i feel stupid now :smallredface:

Xuldarinar
2013-03-06, 03:08 PM
so in theory using this i could create things with very minor bloodlines of other creatures as well only using a different type as opposed to outsider right?

EDIT: wait envermind i feel stupid now :smallredface:

You could perhaps with some minor adjustment. But this is mostly for half outsider templates to planetouched creatures.

inuyasha
2013-03-06, 03:24 PM
waiit! I have an idea :smallbiggrin: thank you!
expect to see them soon, more genasi (those are the elemental touched right?)

Xuldarinar
2013-03-06, 03:31 PM
waiit! I have an idea :smallbiggrin: thank you!
expect to see them soon, more genasi (those are the elemental touched right?)

That they are.