PDA

View Full Version : Thanks for the nine days!

pendell
2013-03-06, 10:16 AM
This is a personal thank you to the Giant for busting his *** to crank out these strips. I don't know what it took out of him, but even at his peak he usually aimed for 3 strips a week. That was before Sir Thumb was incapacitated. So now, after recovering , he has now doubled his peak output at his best for this period of time. It was a valiant effort, and I for one thought I'd take some time off from my usual carping and whining to thank him for this stupendous effort.

Kudos to you , sir. Regrettably, I have no more tangible way to express my appreciation at this time, but have an internet cookie, all the same :).

Respectfully,

Brian P.

The Succubus
2013-03-06, 10:18 AM
It's certainly given us something to chew on. I defy anyone to say it sucked and the plotline certainly has a lot more bite to it even if it did leave the Order short a party member.

Torrasque
2013-03-06, 10:27 AM
Yeah sure, lets all congratulate the Clerickiller! He is probably so tired now from all the Cleric killing. We should all let him get back to his work of killing Clerics! :smallannoyed:

Bulldog Psion
2013-03-06, 10:34 AM
Thank you very much, Mr. Burlew! Excellent comics, great developments, heartwrenching action -- kept me on the edge of my seat for over a week!

Bravo! Three cheers!!!! Thank you!!!!!!!!! :smallsmile:

Emulgator
2013-03-06, 10:38 AM
It was fun while it lasted.

Lorcan
2013-03-06, 10:41 AM
Thanks to Pendell for starting this off.

And thank you, Rich, for giving us such an amazing story this past few weeks. I'm looking forward to seeing where it goes.

Prospero7
2013-03-06, 10:49 AM
Thank you Giant! The strips were a lot of fun to read. I'm looking forward to reading your comments on them in the next book. :smallsmile:

Dire Lemming
2013-03-06, 10:55 AM
You have our greatest thanks, Giant! Not only was the plot exquisite and shaking, it was masterfully done and the ending strip wasn't quite so much a cliffhanger as the others could have been.

:smallbiggrin:

lennonjon
2013-03-06, 10:55 AM
I too wanted to thank you Giant for the 9-days of updates. They have been a wonderful respite from my daily grind. Continue healing!

Salud,
Jon

Procyonpi
2013-03-06, 11:02 AM
Yeah sure, lets all congratulate the Clerickiller! He is probably so tired now from all the Cleric killing. We should all let him get back to his work of killing Clerics! :smallannoyed:

I assume this is a reference to the DCF commentary?

fishmanstyles
2013-03-06, 11:16 AM
The 9 days have been awesome!! I'd like to add my personal thanks to Rich for being AWESOME!!! But also a take it easy :P I really love all the new comics being thick and fast and it almost seems like Rich, being nice, is trying to make up for thumb absence - but Rich, you dont need to make up for anything or owe your fans anything, it's enough to know that you are awesome and on the mend :smallbiggrin: much love x

p.s. is there anywhere we can send Rich a personal message/email? I can't find him on FB and i don't do twitter and wont ever get to see him at any cons, so would like to send him a fan mail, ty

Caivs
2013-03-06, 11:21 AM
Thank you Rich! The whole Malack affair was AWESOME, and I can't imagine how much effort it has been for you....Amazing job, seriously. The plot is as thrilling and surprising as usual, and I appreciate the now frequent use of all the more complex oblical shots.

Thank you again!

Sir_Leorik
2013-03-06, 11:32 AM
Thank you very much Rich for the hard work you put into this run of strips! As a long time reader and fan of Order of the Stick and a backer of the Kickstarter campaign (a pair of Roy Greenhilt magnets guard my fridge) it is good to see that you on the mend. The conflict between Durkon and Malack was intense and action packed, and the tragic conclusion to the battle was proof once again that you have the rare talent to take a stick figure webcomic that originally lampooned the D&D rules and turn it into a thrilling adventure story, with genuinely emotional moments, fully rounded characters and a mix of comedy and drama.

I eagerly await the next twists and turns in the comic. Will Belkar die before he can warn Roy about what Malack did to Durkon? Will Durkon be condemned to serve Malack for the rest of his Unlife? Will Vaarsuvius' debt to the IFCC be invoked to help them sieze Girard's Gate? When will Team Evil make their appearance? And will the Flumphs be able to hide the fact that they haven't finished Law School or passed the bar yet from the judge? I'm sitting on the edge of my seat with anticipation!

AutomatedTeller
2013-03-06, 11:45 AM
well done, Rich!

I wonder if the title of the 9th comment is also an allusion to you being tired after 9 strips....

I'm really glad the thumb held up well - you must be, too...

sam79
2013-03-06, 01:40 PM
My Inner Literary Critic says: Thanks for a great series of strips, with twists, turns, highs, lows and a very welcome touch of darkness in the story.

My Inner Durkon Fan says: take a good rest from all that Cleric-killing, you deserve it after all that killing clerics you've been doing.

My Inner Crusader for Karmariffic Justice says: I hope that blood-sucking albino monster meets the buisness end of Roy's Undead-busting sword some time soon.

My Inner Kickstarter Backer says: what a great way to get a long-awaited reward.

My Inner Workaholic says: Curse you for forcing (yes, literally FORCING) me to spend practically the entire week on the forums, or F5ing. It was like the Kickstarter thing all over again.

I'll stop this now.

Liliet
2013-03-06, 02:00 PM
Thank you Rich, thank you so very much. That was great, climatic and unexpected, and did I mention it was great? THANKS!!!

Shale
2013-03-06, 02:04 PM
Yes, thank you, Rich! Especially for using the 9-in-a-row on that story, because it would have been agonizing for it to play out over a period of multiple weeks. The day-to-day suspense was bad enough!

Now enjoy a well-deserved rest...inasmuch as you can rest while you're dealing with the rest of that backlog, I guess.

Olinser
2013-03-06, 02:06 PM
It's certainly given us something to chew on. I defy anyone to say it sucked and the plotline certainly has a lot more bite to it even if it did leave the Order short a party member.

The plot has a lot more bite to it.

I see what you did there :smallbiggrin:

pendell
2013-03-06, 02:12 PM
And now we know Belkar's true alignment. Good to the last drop.

Tongue-in-cheek,

Brian P.

symirel
2013-03-06, 02:26 PM
I've said it already elsewhere, but I want to add my voice to the chorus of thanks in this thread. Good job, Giant, and thank you for the effort and thought as always.

ti'esar
2013-03-06, 02:26 PM
I've never been so emotionally invested in a group of stick figures before reading this comic. Thanks for the 9-in-a-row strips and everything else.

Rui
2013-03-06, 02:31 PM
Thank you Rich! Your the king!

I hope someday he will open another kickstarter where we can pay him for another 9 day run :) (and yes, I know it's not going to happen).

Angulf
2013-03-06, 02:36 PM
The plot has a lot more bite to it.

Yeah, it's become a bloody mess :smallbiggrin:

Yeeeah... I'll be leaving now.

By the way, Giant, you've given us quite a feast of comics. Thank you so much! This current plot line is awesome.

kvestori
2013-03-06, 06:19 PM
I don't really post anything on the forums, I just come to read the comic and the occasional commentary. After some of the nagging and complaining about the latest turns, I just wanted to speak up and say: Thank you, Giant, for an amazing comic and incredible and gut-wrenching nine days!

I personally have enjoyed the story so far; I've been entertained and amused and disgusted in equal measure by the events and characters. Like any great art, it has moved me. So, yeah, kudos to the Giant.

MeanMrsMustard
2013-03-06, 06:34 PM
By the way, Giant, you've given us quite a feast of comics.
Not sure if intentional… :smalltongue:
But yeah, thanks for these past nine days! Now I can stop bugging my associates at school with all my OotS feels. :smallwink:

Porthos
2013-03-06, 06:42 PM
It's certainly given us something to chew on. I defy anyone to say it sucked and the plotline certainly has a lot more bite to it

Good to the last drop.

Yeah, it's become a bloody mess :smallbiggrin: <<>> You've given us quite a feast of comics.

It's been a ride that has drained us dry.

==

Emotionally, that is. :smallcool:

Thanks for all of the hard work, all of us really appreciate it!

ScrambledBrains
2013-03-06, 06:56 PM
<Insert Additional Vampire Pun Here>

:smallbiggrin:

But in all seriousness, yeah, thanks a billion, Giant, for the awesome run. Though, the withdraw from a comic a day is gonna suck...

*Badum-Tish!*

:smallcool:

Chad30
2013-03-06, 07:03 PM
I appreciate the nine days too, especially during a battle. I wish you could always do it daily, but I can see from the lag over time that it's just not practical. Now I have to resist coming back every day to check for updates.

Dumbestupidiot
2013-03-06, 07:11 PM
Yes, thanks for the strips. Now that I am thoroughly spoiled it'll be hard going back to the regular format.

Although I do admit to a selfish desire to not seeing 9 strips so you'd have to repeat the feat.

I started reading about a week or so after you decided to kill your thumb and quickly gobbled down, disemboweled, and devoured the past strips with relish (your comics are really quite delectable with relish). I then came back consistently in the hopes that your thumb had decided to spontaneously mend. Now that your thumb is happy and you have started to feed my greedy little brain a little at a time I can't help but want more. More i say! RRAARGHH!! I hunger for more strips, comic creator!

VanIsleKnight
2013-03-06, 07:27 PM
These were amazing, and I'm incredibly glad that you were able to accomplish this. =) Your story is brilliant, and I'm glad that you've been telling it for so long.

Thrillhouse
2013-03-06, 07:52 PM
I too, really enjoyed the 9 days, not just for the pacing, but for the content. Like everyone else, I want to say that the comic is currently awesome, but since the threads critical of you have been specific and long-winded, I figure you deserve a specific description of what I (personally) like so much about the current arc.

The Durkon-Malack friendship has just been masterfully played. What's been particularly effective is that the betrayal Durkon felt when he discovered who Malack "really" was is something we could share in as readers. Namely, you made all of US like Malack too, which made it SO much more painful to watch that friendship fall apart. And best of all, you did it without pulling some about-face on Malack's part, as other authors might do in a similar situation. The Malack we liked and the Malack we "hate"(not the best word, but you get the idea) aren't different people. The character still feels entirely consistent, and then WE end up feeling as naive as Durkon did.

Thus, not only was the fight exciting, it was heart-crushing. Ah, the drama! *swoon*

Psyren
2013-03-06, 08:00 PM
I defy anyone to say it sucked and the plotline certainly has a lot more bite to it even if it did leave the Order short a party member.

Well I for one am bloody drained by it all. The experience has certainly left me more sanguine, however.

Carry2
2013-03-06, 08:40 PM
This is a personal thank you to the Giant for busting his *** to crank out these strips. I don't know what it took out of him, but even at his peak he usually aimed for 3 strips a week. That was before Sir Thumb was incapacitated.
It is... encouraging, certainly. It probably helps that this sequence was a long time coming and more on the dramatic than comedic side of things. But yeah, Kudos.

Kazyan
2013-03-06, 08:50 PM
I can't give a standing ovation to these nine days over the internet without asterisks, so: *standing ovation*

We love your comic, and certainly not just during special runs or whatever. I look forward to more OotS in the future.

Flame of Anor
2013-03-06, 09:08 PM
Fangs a lot, Giant!

doctor23
2013-03-06, 09:25 PM
I will add to the din. Thanks so much Giant. I would have been in stitches trying to read this at your usual 3 per month rate. It will be very difficult now waiting for the next episode.

Obscure Blade
2013-03-06, 10:30 PM
Another "thanks" for the nine in a row. A very good portion of the story, and the nine even ended on a non-cliffhanger. Having to wait a week or two to find out if Durkon got vampired or not would have been...frustrating. I'm glad the Thumb held up.

Ted The Bug
2013-03-06, 10:32 PM
*raises glass in agreement*

Not just for these nine, though. You've written one hell of a great story, and I'm so ready to see where it goes next. I have never followed any non-news-related media - comic, TV show, etc - for as long as I've followed OotS. That should say something.

On with the Order!

Tragak
2013-03-06, 10:35 PM
Here come the puns, do do do do.

Flame of Anor
2013-03-07, 06:37 AM
http://www.gifsdivertidos.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/10/salud.gif

doctor23
2013-03-07, 07:32 AM
Well stopped in this morning hoping against hope that there would be a 10th. No such luck unfortunately. But still thanks for the 9.

This Wicked Day
2013-03-07, 07:52 AM
I registered after ... four? years reading the comic to comment on this thread. Thank you, Giant, for the amazing rollercoaster run of the last nine comics, and for everything.

I especially love what we've seen in this mini-arc of Malack - it continues to amaze me what a diverse and well-fleshed-out* cast of villains Order of the Stick has acquired, and the continuing exploration of what evil is and how many different guises it can show up in.

*Xykon excepted, I suppose ...

Shred-Bot
2013-03-07, 08:46 AM
well done, Rich!

I wonder if the title of the 9th comment is also an allusion to you being tired after 9 strips....

I'm really glad the thumb held up well - you must be, too...

I was thinking the same thing about the title...

But yes, thank you Giant! It's been quite a ride.

And guys, enough with the vampire puns! If you use them all up now they won't work when Elan tries to use them on the Lizgreaper!

Fenyang
2013-03-07, 09:00 AM
Well, after years reading the comic books I felt like I should come here and thank for the great story and the effort behind the 9 posts in 9 days.

All the best!

Turn Undead!

Nohar
2013-03-07, 09:01 AM
Thank you very much Giant for those awesome updates!

Zar Peter
2013-03-07, 12:43 PM
You made me nearly cry for a stick figure. You left my 13 year old son dumbfounded and in shock. Thank you very much! :smalltongue:

No, really, it was a great race and I still can't completely believe what happened. I'm drawing my hat in awe about youre writing and drawing skill.

Raimun
2013-03-07, 01:23 PM
Yes, the nine days was awesome... even if it did result in a cleric of all people becoming undead. We all know how much the real Durkon hated the undead.

I wonder what Thor has to say of this turn of events.

CWater
2013-03-07, 01:53 PM
'Thank you's from me too! :smallsmile: The daily updates were a nice thing to wait for amidst exams.

zero
2013-03-07, 02:33 PM
Well, ok, so you killed Durkon... as Xykon himself would have said, if you had to smoke him, you had to smoke him...

GJ Giant.

natrl20
2013-03-07, 02:55 PM
Thank you Giant! This was like the best thing ever!

Panthrax
2013-03-07, 06:07 PM
Hear hear. Honour to Sir Thumb's stamina and The Giant's perseverence.

Truly dude, nicely done. In addition to the fact your work resides at the top of the comic, webcomic & most certainly D20 related literature's scales, you can also throw them punches at the speed of sound.

*Rocky Theme

Macros
2013-03-07, 08:49 PM
I'll join the chorus of praises here. It has been nine exciting days, and my only regret is that they are over. Oh well, patience is a virtue.

And now for the obligatory vampire pun. Hmmm... Eer... The only thing that sucked in there was... oh god, it's horrible. :smalleek:

The Pilgrim
2013-03-07, 09:23 PM
Thank you, Giant.

glissle
2013-03-07, 09:42 PM
In addition to the gratitude and kudos to plot and characterization on this thread, I'd like to express appreciation for the art in the past 9 pages - the use of perspective (especially that shot of Belkar getting dominated), the gaseous Malack, the use of close-ups, etc.

Purgatorius
2013-03-08, 09:18 AM
Mr Giant, sir Thumb:
Thank you!
Thank you!
Thank you!
Thank you!
Thank you!
Thank you!
Thank you!
Thank you!
Thank you!

Look, I also made a nine-in-a-row!

And I would make a similar 879-in-a-row if I didn't consider it spamming.

Tragak
2013-03-08, 09:35 AM
Mr Giant, sir Thumb:
Thank you!
Thank you!
Thank you!
Thank you!
Thank you!
Thank you!
Thank you!
Thank you!
Thank you!

Look, I also made a nine-in-a-row!

And I would make a similar 879-in-a-row if I didn't consider it spamming.

1-99
1-9
Thank you
Thank you
Thank you
Thank you
Thank you
Thank you
Thank you
Thank you
Thank you
10-19
Thank you
Thank you
Thank you
Thank you
Thank you
Thank you
Thank you
Thank you
Thank you
Thank you
20-29
Thank you
Thank you
Thank you
Thank you
Thank you
Thank you
Thank you
Thank you
Thank you
Thank you
30-39
Thank you
Thank you
Thank you
Thank you
Thank you
Thank you
Thank you
Thank you
Thank you
Thank you
40-49
Thank you
Thank you
Thank you
Thank you
Thank you
Thank you
Thank you
Thank you
Thank you
Thank you
50-59
Thank you
Thank you
Thank you
Thank you
Thank you
Thank you
Thank you
Thank you
Thank you
Thank you
60-69
Thank you
Thank you
Thank you
Thank you
Thank you
Thank you
Thank you
Thank you
Thank you
Thank you
70-79
Thank you
Thank you
Thank you
Thank you
Thank you
Thank you
Thank you
Thank you
Thank you
Thank you
80-89
Thank you
Thank you
Thank you
Thank you
Thank you
Thank you
Thank you
Thank you
Thank you
Thank you
90-99
Thank you
Thank you
Thank you
Thank you
Thank you
Thank you
Thank you
Thank you
Thank you
Thank you

100-199
100-09
Thank you
Thank you
Thank you
Thank you
Thank you
Thank you
Thank you
Thank you
Thank you
Thank you
110-19
Thank you
Thank you
Thank you
Thank you
Thank you
Thank you
Thank you
Thank you
Thank you
Thank you
120-29
Thank you
Thank you
Thank you
Thank you
Thank you
Thank you
Thank you
Thank you
Thank you
Thank you
130-39
Thank you
Thank you
Thank you
Thank you
Thank you
Thank you
Thank you
Thank you
Thank you
Thank you
140-49
Thank you
Thank you
Thank you
Thank you
Thank you
Thank you
Thank you
Thank you
Thank you
Thank you
150-59
Thank you
Thank you
Thank you
Thank you
Thank you
Thank you
Thank you
Thank you
Thank you
Thank you
160-69
Thank you
Thank you
Thank you
Thank you
Thank you
Thank you
Thank you
Thank you
Thank you
Thank you
170-79
Thank you
Thank you
Thank you
Thank you
Thank you
Thank you
Thank you
Thank you
Thank you
Thank you
180-89
Thank you
Thank you
Thank you
Thank you
Thank you
Thank you
Thank you
Thank you
Thank you
Thank you
190-99
Thank you
Thank you
Thank you
Thank you
Thank you
Thank you
Thank you
Thank you
Thank you
Thank you

200-299
200-09
Thank you
Thank you
Thank you
Thank you
Thank you
Thank you
Thank you
Thank you
Thank you
Thank you
210-19
Thank you
Thank you
Thank you
Thank you
Thank you
Thank you
Thank you
Thank you
Thank you
Thank you
220-29
Thank you
Thank you
Thank you
Thank you
Thank you
Thank you
Thank you
Thank you
Thank you
Thank you
230-39
Thank you
Thank you
Thank you
Thank you
Thank you
Thank you
Thank you
Thank you
Thank you
Thank you
240-49
Thank you
Thank you
Thank you
Thank you
Thank you
Thank you
Thank you
Thank you
Thank you
Thank you
250-59
Thank you
Thank you
Thank you
Thank you
Thank you
Thank you
Thank you
Thank you
Thank you
Thank you
260-69
Thank you
Thank you
Thank you
Thank you
Thank you
Thank you
Thank you
Thank you
Thank you
Thank you
270-79
Thank you
Thank you
Thank you
Thank you
Thank you
Thank you
Thank you
Thank you
Thank you
Thank you
280-89
Thank you
Thank you
Thank you
Thank you
Thank you
Thank you
Thank you
Thank you
Thank you
Thank you
290-99
Thank you
Thank you
Thank you
Thank you
Thank you
Thank you
Thank you
Thank you
Thank you
Thank you

300-399
300-09
Thank you
Thank you
Thank you
Thank you
Thank you
Thank you
Thank you
Thank you
Thank you
Thank you
310-19
Thank you
Thank you
Thank you
Thank you
Thank you
Thank you
Thank you
Thank you
Thank you
Thank you
320-29
Thank you
Thank you
Thank you
Thank you
Thank you
Thank you
Thank you
Thank you
Thank you
Thank you
330-39
Thank you
Thank you
Thank you
Thank you
Thank you
Thank you
Thank you
Thank you
Thank you
Thank you
340-49
Thank you
Thank you
Thank you
Thank you
Thank you
Thank you
Thank you
Thank you
Thank you
Thank you
350-59
Thank you
Thank you
Thank you
Thank you
Thank you
Thank you
Thank you
Thank you
Thank you
Thank you
360-69
Thank you
Thank you
Thank you
Thank you
Thank you
Thank you
Thank you
Thank you
Thank you
Thank you
370-79
Thank you
Thank you
Thank you
Thank you
Thank you
Thank you
Thank you
Thank you
Thank you
Thank you
380-89
Thank you
Thank you
Thank you
Thank you
Thank you
Thank you
Thank you
Thank you
Thank you
Thank you
390-99
Thank you
Thank you
Thank you
Thank you
Thank you
Thank you
Thank you
Thank you
Thank you
Thank you

400-499
400-09
Thank you
Thank you
Thank you
Thank you
Thank you
Thank you
Thank you
Thank you
Thank you
Thank you
410-19
Thank you
Thank you
Thank you
Thank you
Thank you
Thank you
Thank you
Thank you
Thank you
Thank you
420-29
Thank you
Thank you
Thank you
Thank you
Thank you
Thank you
Thank you
Thank you
Thank you
Thank you
430-39
Thank you
Thank you
Thank you
Thank you
Thank you
Thank you
Thank you
Thank you
Thank you
Thank you
440-49
Thank you
Thank you
Thank you
Thank you
Thank you
Thank you
Thank you
Thank you
Thank you
Thank you
450-59
Thank you
Thank you
Thank you
Thank you
Thank you
Thank you
Thank you
Thank you
Thank you
Thank you
460-69
Thank you
Thank you
Thank you
Thank you
Thank you
Thank you
Thank you
Thank you
Thank you
Thank you
470-79
Thank you
Thank you
Thank you
Thank you
Thank you
Thank you
Thank you
Thank you
Thank you
Thank you
480-89
Thank you
Thank you
Thank you
Thank you
Thank you
Thank you
Thank you
Thank you
Thank you
Thank you
490-99
Thank you
Thank you
Thank you
Thank you
Thank you
Thank you
Thank you
Thank you
Thank you
Thank you

500-599
500-09
Thank you
Thank you
Thank you
Thank you
Thank you
Thank you
Thank you
Thank you
Thank you
Thank you
510-19
Thank you
Thank you
Thank you
Thank you
Thank you
Thank you
Thank you
Thank you
Thank you
Thank you
520-29
Thank you
Thank you
Thank you
Thank you
Thank you
Thank you
Thank you
Thank you
Thank you
Thank you
530-39
Thank you
Thank you
Thank you
Thank you
Thank you
Thank you
Thank you
Thank you
Thank you
Thank you
540-49
Thank you
Thank you
Thank you
Thank you
Thank you
Thank you
Thank you
Thank you
Thank you
Thank you
550-59
Thank you
Thank you
Thank you
Thank you
Thank you
Thank you
Thank you
Thank you
Thank you
Thank you
560-69
Thank you
Thank you
Thank you
Thank you
Thank you
Thank you
Thank you
Thank you
Thank you
Thank you
570-79
Thank you
Thank you
Thank you
Thank you
Thank you
Thank you
Thank you
Thank you
Thank you
Thank you
580-89
Thank you
Thank you
Thank you
Thank you
Thank you
Thank you
Thank you
Thank you
Thank you
Thank you
590-99
Thank you
Thank you
Thank you
Thank you
Thank you
Thank you
Thank you
Thank you
Thank you
Thank you

600-699
600-09
Thank you
Thank you
Thank you
Thank you
Thank you
Thank you
Thank you
Thank you
Thank you
Thank you
610-19
Thank you
Thank you
Thank you
Thank you
Thank you
Thank you
Thank you
Thank you
Thank you
Thank you
620-29
Thank you
Thank you
Thank you
Thank you
Thank you
Thank you
Thank you
Thank you
Thank you
Thank you
630-39
Thank you
Thank you
Thank you
Thank you
Thank you
Thank you
Thank you
Thank you
Thank you
Thank you
640-49
Thank you
Thank you
Thank you
Thank you
Thank you
Thank you
Thank you
Thank you
Thank you
Thank you
650-59
Thank you
Thank you
Thank you
Thank you
Thank you
Thank you
Thank you
Thank you
Thank you
Thank you
660-69
Thank you
Thank you
Thank you
Thank you
Thank you
Thank you
Thank you
Thank you
Thank you
Thank you
670-79
Thank you
Thank you
Thank you
Thank you
Thank you
Thank you
Thank you
Thank you
Thank you
Thank you
680-89
Thank you
Thank you
Thank you
Thank you
Thank you
Thank you
Thank you
Thank you
Thank you
Thank you
690-99
Thank you
Thank you
Thank you
Thank you
Thank you
Thank you
Thank you
Thank you
Thank you
Thank you

700-799
700-09
Thank you
Thank you
Thank you
Thank you
Thank you
Thank you
Thank you
Thank you
Thank you
Thank you
710-19
Thank you
Thank you
Thank you
Thank you
Thank you
Thank you
Thank you
Thank you
Thank you
Thank you
720-29
Thank you
Thank you
Thank you
Thank you
Thank you
Thank you
Thank you
Thank you
Thank you
Thank you
730-39
Thank you
Thank you
Thank you
Thank you
Thank you
Thank you
Thank you
Thank you
Thank you
Thank you
740-49
Thank you
Thank you
Thank you
Thank you
Thank you
Thank you
Thank you
Thank you
Thank you
Thank you
750-59
Thank you
Thank you
Thank you
Thank you
Thank you
Thank you
Thank you
Thank you
Thank you
Thank you
760-69
Thank you
Thank you
Thank you
Thank you
Thank you
Thank you
Thank you
Thank you
Thank you
Thank you
770-79
Thank you
Thank you
Thank you
Thank you
Thank you
Thank you
Thank you
Thank you
Thank you
Thank you
780-89
Thank you
Thank you
Thank you
Thank you
Thank you
Thank you
Thank you
Thank you
Thank you
Thank you
790-99
Thank you
Thank you
Thank you
Thank you
Thank you
Thank you
Thank you
Thank you
Thank you
Thank you

800-879
800-09
Thank you
Thank you
Thank you
Thank you
Thank you
Thank you
Thank you
Thank you
Thank you
Thank you
810-19
Thank you
Thank you
Thank you
Thank you
Thank you
Thank you
Thank you
Thank you
Thank you
Thank you
820-29
Thank you
Thank you
Thank you
Thank you
Thank you
Thank you
Thank you
Thank you
Thank you
Thank you
830-39
Thank you
Thank you
Thank you
Thank you
Thank you
Thank you
Thank you
Thank you
Thank you
Thank you
840-49
Thank you
Thank you
Thank you
Thank you
Thank you
Thank you
Thank you
Thank you
Thank you
Thank you
850-59
Thank you
Thank you
Thank you
Thank you
Thank you
Thank you
Thank you
Thank you
Thank you
Thank you
860-69
Thank you
Thank you
Thank you
Thank you
Thank you
Thank you
Thank you
Thank you
Thank you
Thank you
870-79
Thank you
Thank you
Thank you
Thank you
Thank you
Thank you
Thank you
Thank you
Thank you
Thank you

:vaarsuvius: Meh. Too brief for my taste.

Prince Zahn
2013-03-08, 02:56 PM
Thank you, Mr. Burlew, for these succulent and bittersweet nine days.
I can't say much better, you gave us SO MUCH to think about, from "How's his thumb going? Heh, Belkar's screwed:smallamused:" To–"Oh my lord how could Durkon die?:smalleek::smallfrown:".

I've always felt Durkon deserved more screen time, and with this "Thou shalt not miss" 9-page streak you may have made his continuation the object of discussion and debate for months ahead. And on top of all that you've wrapped up such a climax that we could not have handled stomaching at a 1/week pace. You should be very proud of yourself, Giant.:smallbiggrin:

I do hope your thumb is better, I can see why you'd need a break after all that illustrating. But know that you remind us with each moment like this (and the better one to come after it) that this isn't just a D&D-fantasy parody with a storyline - this is a big tale with rounded characters that make us laugh and cry and exlclaim our rants, our excitement, and our crackpot theories over their actions.
So, yeah. Way to go, Giant!:smallwink:

Adaon Nightwind
2013-03-08, 05:53 PM
Bittersweet is the word here.

Thank You, for a well-done first time (of nine in a row), with lots of feeling.

Tannhaeuser
2013-03-13, 03:07 AM
Let me also express here my gratitude
For the Giant's tale of Nosferatitude,
And nine innings of praise
For the series of days
In which Durkon has come up at batitude.