PDA

View Full Version : Epic Level Fortress Construction`

dwlc2000
2013-03-06, 06:46 PM
Hello guys! I need some help designing a fortress, and how i should protect it. I have about 16 million to dump into it and am a 40th level wizard. The only thing is I want it flying and I want it to move. Thanks

Saito Takuji
2013-03-06, 09:35 PM
stronghold builders guide has quite a bit of usefull information in it from what i have seen in the forums. this topic here http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?t=273808 lits a few options that could be done.

another idea that might work is to setup a fortress as per some of those guidelines; make it a rather small fortress composed mostly of hallways and doorways, for each doorway, cast genessis, createing a seperate plane, build a doorway somewhere on this demi plane, and key one of those doorways on the fortress to doorway on the demiplane.

doing it this way your fortress could functionally be much larger, and still fly decently, for a fraction of the cost. as for protecting the individual demiplanes, not sure how exactly to do that, but there should be some way you could do so, heck if your GM allows for it set the environment so that the only way into the plane for anyone other than yourself is thru the doorway.