PDA

View Full Version : 'Basic Game' Team One IC

leafman
2013-03-07, 10:01 AM
"Goblin raiding parties have been attacking the the village of Daytown. The villagers have been able to repel the goblins, chasing them back to a cave on the edge of town. The raids have continued and the town's defenders are growing fewer in number. The village elder's have put out a call for adventurers to delve the depths of the cave and put an end to the goblin menace before the town is overrun."

You have bravely entered the cave, only to find you weren't the only one to answer the villagers' call. Other adventurers have already gathered near a set of heavy wooden doors bound in iron. The doors are closed and bare carvings of dragons.

OOC & MAP:Introduce yourselves, decide on which square your in and your first actions.
http://i807.photobucket.com/albums/yy356/leafman343/1aclosed.jpg

Keylac
2013-03-07, 11:41 AM
Walking towards the doors with his friend Lenny, Hiriam stops when he spots the other adventurers. For a moment he stares at them, idly stroking his prominent mustachios, before turning to Lenny.

"Well well my friend, it looks like we're not the only ones the villager's called up." He eyes them again, before shrugging. "Let's say we stroll over and introduce ourselves, eh?"

Matching action to words, Hiriam saunters over to the other adventurer's. "Ello there good folks. My name is Hiriam Lightfoot, the Halfling Hero of Hondar, at your service." With this, he sweeps his wide brimmed hat, complete with a large plume, off his head and bows. "Have you come seeking to help out the folk of Daytown as well?"

OOC
When introductions are made, I'll move to the left near space to the door and search it for traps/check if it's locked, disabling/unlocking if the answer is yes. Then stepping back one space and letting someone open it.

Searching the Door: [roll0]
Disabling Traps: [roll1]
Unlocking Door: [roll2]

leafman
2013-03-07, 03:44 PM
Hiriam:
The doors don't appear to be locked and you don't see any telltale signs of it being trapped either.

Yas392
2013-03-07, 06:41 PM
Desmond

"My name is not important but Desmond will do."

He brushes his hand through his hair, waiting until their "guide" indicates the area is not precarious. When Hiriam yields the question of his companions' objective, the answer is curt from Desmond.

"Do not be mistaken, mortal, I am here because I was given the opportunity to "adventure through the area." It is safe to say that we have a "common goal."

Malak'ai
2013-03-07, 07:01 PM
"Come now, is that how greetings are made where you come from Master Desmond?" a voice echos from the cave entrance.
A loud clanking can be heard as a tall man starts making his way towards the door before suddenly stumbling, only just catching himself before falling flat on his face.
"Did you see that! Kord's boots! The Goblins must have warded the very rock itself to prevent the Strength of my master from entering." he says, his eyes shifting slightly, trying to see if he has convinced the others standing in front of him that he didn't just trip.

Finally reaching the rest of the group, the man takes off his helmet and slams it, and his fist against his chest, "Uxander Dranac. My The Brawler bless your arms and blades." he says, quickly putting his helmet back on, his hand going behind his back to hide the furious shaking, trying to relieve the pain of catching his thumb between his headgear and the breast of his armour.

Magnera
2013-03-08, 02:53 AM
A very tall and definitely very strong halforc stood just behind Hiriam. A glave was in both his hands and a halberd as strapped to his backside. He followed his Halfling Companion, forgetting to stay away, while his friend checked for traps.

The half-orc smiled at these new friends, completely ignoring their names and introductions. Simply happy to meet new people, Lenny waved a happy hello to them, his hand floped up and down as he did so. One could tell just by looking at the happy fellow that not all things were right in his head.

"H-Hallo! I'm uhhh Lenny"

A long , almost difficult, pause followed every word that came out of his mouth. A speech problem for sure. But obviously Lenny didn't care for he was to busy being excited about these new people.

Keylac
2013-03-08, 11:46 AM
Hearing the introductions of the strangers, and smiling at Lenny remembering to greet them, Hiriam replaces his hat on his head and begins to twirl one of his mustachios again.

"Well, so long as we're here together, we might as well seek out the goblins together, whatever our objectives may be, eh? Here, let me check the door; goblins can be known to leave a trap or two behind, but I'm a master at traps. I'll have that door ready to open quick as can be."

After checking the door for traps for a moment, Hiriam steps back and waves the others forward. "There we are, good fellows. Not a trap to be found. If one of you would care to do the honors?" He then waits patiently, for someone to open the door.

Malak'ai
2013-03-09, 05:23 PM
Moving to stand before the door, Uxander readies his sword. "If one of you wouldn't mind opening the door just a crack, I'll head in first."

Magnera
2013-03-09, 06:21 PM
Not noticing the potential danger, Lenny opted to help this new friend of his. If someone didnt want to, then by all means he would do his best! "ooh! ooh! Let me open it!"

Reaching over the paladin, Lenny's green hand grabs and pulls upon the ornate handle, opening the door.

Malak'ai
2013-03-09, 07:14 PM
As the large Half-Orc opens the door, Uxander slowly steps through, his eyes searching for any sign of the goblins.

Spot Check: [roll0]
Listen Check: [roll1]

leafman
2013-03-09, 07:54 PM
Before Uxander can even react, an arrow streaks across the room!
Luckily, the arrow shatters against Uxander's scale mail, leaving him unharmed.

Surprise attack from a goblin archer!
Attack [roll0]
Damage [roll1]

Roll for initiative!

Map:
http://i807.photobucket.com/albums/yy356/leafman343/1aopent1.jpg

Malak'ai
2013-03-09, 08:22 PM
"Kord's Loincloth! You call that an attack! Come here you little green sneak!" Uxander shouts, raising his sword a little, getting ready to charge in.

Initiative: [roll0]

Magnera
2013-03-10, 01:40 AM
Lenny flinched at when he heard the arrow crash into the paladins armor. He looked right to Hiriam for guidance. All he needed was just a little nudge and then he would react with the powerful strength he was born with. Smashing anything and everything in his path.
Initiative [roll0]

Keylac
2013-03-10, 02:12 AM
Ducking low to see past Uxander and Lenny, Hiriam see's a goblin archer in the corner. "Goblins! Filthy little blighters!" Turning to his large companion, he points at the goblin. "Go get em lad! Smash the green one!"

OOC
Initiative: [roll0]

Yas392
2013-03-10, 04:24 AM
Desmond thought of bombarding the craven but withheld the glow in his hands. Not worth the trade. He scoffs at the archer, getting out his crossbow.

Initiative - [roll0]

Keylac
2013-03-11, 12:28 PM
Stepping forward into the room, Hiriam notices the goblin warrior to his right. "Not so fast, Greenie! Attacking from surprise is my trick!" He quickly slips his bow off his back, knocks an arrow, ans let's it fly at the goblin warrior.

OOC
5-foot step straight forward, draws bow, and fires at the warrior.

Hit: [roll0]
Damage: [roll1]
Sneak Attack (if applicable): [roll2]

leafman
2013-03-11, 12:47 PM
Hiriam's arrow goes wide. The goblin warrior shrieks "FOR TUSENMAUG!", charges Hiriam and takes a swing with his morningstar.

Charge +2 attack -2 AC
Attack: [roll0]

The goblin lands a nasty blow into Hiriam's left side.

Magnera
2013-03-11, 09:49 PM
Seeing Hiriam get struck by the mace, Lenny cries out in terror and rage as he charges the offender. Rushing just past Hiriam, Lenny's powerful glave comes crashing down upon the goblin. "NOOO!"

Hit [roll0]
Damage [roll1]
Move to just under Uxander, I forget to edit my post with the numbers and recycling character sheets tends to alter my actual character stats. I figured I missed something.

leafman
2013-03-11, 10:57 PM
The goblin warrior crumples to the floor under the might of Lenny's blow.

For reference, where did Lenny move to? Also why only a +5 to-hit? you have a total attack bonus of +6 :smallwink: Nice job one-shotting the goblin :smallfrown:

Malak'ai
2013-03-11, 11:40 PM
"Let me show you how a True warrior does it! May Kord's hand guide my blaaaaade!" Uxander bellows, charging in so he's right in front of the Goblin Archer, heaving his sword in a mighty swing, trying to slash the Goblin in half from left shoulder to right hip.

+5 base, +2 charge, -1 PA.
Greatsword Attack (with Power Attack): [roll0]
Crit Confirm (if required): [roll1]
Damage: [roll2]
Crit Damage (if required): [roll3]

**Hmmm... I think Kord was washing his beard when I clicked submit :smalltongue:**

leafman
2013-03-12, 12:21 AM
The blade swishes through the air, missing it's intended target. The goblin chortles "Overgrown monkey man!" It reloads it's crossbow and fires point blank into Uxander.

Attack [roll0]
damage [roll1]

Malak'ai
2013-03-12, 12:53 AM
**Okay, lets try that one again. Too bad I don't still get the charge bonus.**

Uxander grunts as the quarrel pierced his hip, raising his sword again to strike.

Crit Confirm (if required): [roll1]
Damage: [roll2]

**Nope... I still suck :smalltongue:.**

leafman
2013-03-13, 07:37 PM
Uxander misses once more.

As requested, a map update.
http://i807.photobucket.com/albums/yy356/leafman343/1aopent1-1.jpg

Yas392
2013-03-13, 08:45 PM
Desmond inches his lanky body near the enthused youth. He rolled his eyes at the recklessness. He still had use for him so he would not let his life forfeit for now. The bolt stretching the recurve, the projectile is free to travel, homing on the enemy once he turned the lever and his eyes had confirmed his target.

Attack - [roll0]
Damage - [roll1]

Magnera
2013-03-14, 12:16 AM
Lenny, not taking time to check if the warrior was going to get back up, charges the other threat with his glave swinging nice and wide, hoping to attack right past Uxander!

Move to up and to the left of Uxander, this enables me to charge since I move more than ten feet.

Hit [roll0]
Damage [roll1]

EDIT: So this is what happens when you post right before going to bed:smallredface: I think I fixed it!

Keylac
2013-03-15, 12:16 AM
Cursing himself for his recklessness at running in before Lenny, Hiriam ducks behind some rubble, aiming to keep himself from being a target, leaving the other goblin to Lenny and their two new companions. Seeing Lenny finish him, he grins before bandaging his wound.

"Good job, Lenny my boy! That's the way to deal with goblins!" Stopping to twirl his mustachios again, he also eyes Uxander. "This one looks like he'll fit right in with you too!"

OOC
Soon as combat is over, I'll go ahead and search the room for traps and anything interesting, as well as the bodies (assuming no one else does). I'm also going to retrieve the arrow I fired off.

Search: [roll0]

Apparently, I need to start taking 10 or 20...

Yas392
2013-03-15, 02:12 AM
Desmond scavenged whatever he could from the goblins. Parts of them were vital to magical research and applications. He took out a vial, filling out samples of their blood. He pulled out a scalpel, removing layers of skins and some hairs reserving the components for future uses. Done, snapping his backpack with a click, his eyes glance around the dungeon for any useful items and concealed traps and listens as fastidious as an owl would at night, seeing no opposition in the current time.

Spot - (Patiently - Take 20) - 20+2=22
Listen - (Patiently - Take 20) - 20+2=22
Search - (Patiently - Take 20) - 20+7=27

leafman
2013-03-15, 11:43 AM
The goblin warrior has a large medallion tucked under his armor. Upon closer inspection you notice the medallion bears the seal of Daytown.
The only other items you find of value on the goblins are their weapons, crude though they are.
A chest sits in an alcove, you don't find any traps and the chest appears to be unlocked.

Yas392
2013-03-15, 04:01 PM
"Hiriam, this object might be worthy of your interest." Desmond plucked the medallion from it's still body, tossing it to him before extending his quarterstaff to lift the latch of the chest.

Magnera
2013-03-16, 11:28 PM
A deep, very silly giggle comes out of Lenny when he gets complimented by Hiriam. He walks right over to his friend and stands by, a goofy and innocent grin forms upon his face. While waiting for his allies to get moving again, Lenny pulls out a bulls eye lantern and turns it on. His great height lets it easily reach long distances, along with its unique no spill design, it can be banged up and damaged as much as needs be and will probably continue to work.

Keylac
2013-03-17, 12:14 AM
Catching the medallion, Hiriam turns it to study it more closely in the light from Lenny's lantern. "Well now me lads, isn't this a thing. Hmmm... from a dead lad from Daytown, I'd expect." Here, a moment for thought. "Or maybe... Hah! Maybe the gobbies are working for them! Wouldn't that be a lark!" Tucking the medallion into a handy pocket, he turns towards the others. "We'll have to return it back in town, but I'm in no hurry to leave. Let's have a look at that chest, eh?"

Malak'ai
2013-03-17, 12:16 AM
Hobbling over to his new companions, Uxander claps a hand on the large Half-Orc's shoulder, "A mighty swing my friend, Kord certainly smiles upon you. Now... If you wouldn't mind, I need a bit of help with this." he points down to the crossbow bolt sticking out of his hip, "If you would be so kind as to push it the rest of the way through." the Paladin says just before he shaves the fletching off of the shaft.

leafman
2013-03-18, 11:03 PM
Hiriam inspects the chest, it doesn't appear to be locked or trapped. Upon openning the chest it appears empty, but with a bit of poking and prodding Hiriam finds a pair of boots. The boots are made of incredible craftsmanship and feature a wing like pattern embossed on the sides.

Boots of Speed (+10ft movement speed)

Magnera
2013-03-18, 11:03 PM
" Do-nt p-pushing the arrow hurt you worse? " Lenny's speech impediment seemed to be acting up again, a hefty mix of bliss and perplexity contort the half-orc's face as he tries to understand why he would push the arrow all the way through and not pull it out.

Out of curiosity, are you imagining the arrow to be in one side and out the other but stuck between? Or is it like mine where I see it as in one end and stopped in the middle?

Malak'ai
2013-03-18, 11:18 PM
"Yes m'Boy, it hurts. It hurts worst than a boot to the nethers but it does less damage to the body than ripping it out back the way it entered." Uxander tries to explain to the young Half-Orc.

**Mag**
I see it as the bolt has entered from the front just above the hip, but because of armour and clothing hasn't been able to penetrate all the way through. So the head's buried somewhere half-way through Uxander's body and the shaft is flapping around out in front of him.

Magnera
2013-03-19, 12:03 AM
"Oh? It hurts better if we push it out? Okay, Ill help! Lenny's mood flipped, like a coin going from one side to another, to a more calm and simple one. The half-orc then pushes the arrow through the rest of the skin and out the other side.

Keylac
2013-03-19, 01:14 AM
Hiriam pulls the boots out of the chest Desmond opened, inspecting them closely. "Well now, these are pretty things, wouldn't you say, Desmond?" He turns towards the others, obviously thinking. "They're a bit too big for me, but they look like they'd fit yon paladins feet. What say you Uxander? Need a new set of boots?"

Malak'ai
2013-03-19, 01:17 AM
Uxander roars in pain before clamping his jaws shut, his eyes closed as tighly as he can, his breath coming out in hissing pants.
Once he has the pain under control again he once again claps the Half-Orc on the shoulder "You did well m'boy. You did well"

Turning to the Halfling Bravo, he looks down at his old, scuffed hob nail boots. Well these boots have served me well, but they are getting a little past their prime. I'll take them greatfully if noone else wishes them."

Yas392
2013-03-19, 01:40 AM
"I believe one should have it after all the hard work." He looks at the paladin's used boots and shrugs.

Malak'ai
2013-03-19, 10:00 PM
When no-one objects to his taking the boots, Uxander kicks his old ones off and then struggles to force his feet into the new ones.
Picking his old boots up he places them in the chest, "You served me well. Might be someone needing finds you and can put you to good use." he says before closing the lid.

Keylac
2013-03-19, 10:10 PM
Hiriam grins again at Uxander, before turning to look back around the room. "Now that that's done, let's be off me lads! There's more gobbies to smash here, and I've a hankering to gut me one, after that little slice." He looks right an left from the room. "Any preference, or should I flip a coin?" Here he pulls a copper piece out of his pocket and starts flipping it into the air, catching it as it falls.

Magnera
2013-03-19, 10:50 PM
"Flip da coin! The sound is nice, flip it!"

Quck post cuz i have little time

Keylac
2013-03-24, 08:44 PM
"Right then, Lenny me boy! Heads we go left, tails we go right!" With that, Hiriam snaps the coin out of the air and flips it down onto his wrist. Pealing back his hand, he glances at the coin.

[roll0]

"Left it is lads! Uxander, care to walk with me? Lenny and Desmond here can watch our back." Hiriam slips two daggers out of hidden sheaths and begins to slowly move down the passage, eyes alert for more goblins and any traps.

Left here was supposed to mean Left when facing the entrance, but I suppose it doesn't matter :smallsmile:

Taking 10 on my Hide, Move Silently, and Search checks, for 22, 20, and 16 respectively.

Yas392
2013-03-24, 09:11 PM
Desmond follows the party, constantly alert as they are progressing through the dungeon.

Spot (Take 10) - 10+1=11
Listen (Take 10) - 10+1=11
Search (Take 10) - 10+7=17

leafman
2013-03-24, 10:39 PM
You pass through a number of empty chambers and corridors until you reach a bend in the tunnel ahead. You can see the faint flicker of torch light bouncing of the stone walls, and you hear a gutteral voice.
"Seach the chests," the rough voice commands, "then help Gorg open doors. Tusenmaug wants bird-lady out, so the bird-day has to go!"

Map of the room:
http://i807.photobucket.com/albums/yy356/leafman343/2bt1.jpg
I'll reveal more as you move deeper into the room.

Map of the dungeon so far:
http://i807.photobucket.com/albums/yy356/leafman343/Map2.jpg

Keylac
2013-03-28, 12:54 PM
Hiriam stops, and waves his friends to keep still as well and whispers at them. "You lads hear that too?". Seeing the nods from his companions. He pauses for a moment, thinking, then shrugs. "Wait here a moment." With that, he slips around the corner, looking for whoever was talking, keeping himself to the shadows.

Magnera
2013-03-28, 02:28 PM
Lenny frowned, he didnt like seeing his friend, Hiriam, leave his sight. There was always a fear that he would never return... So he reached into his pack and pulled out a mighty handful of caltrops. Lenny needed to hold onto something to make him feel better, thankfully the half-orc didn't hold them forcefully.

Honestly, there isnt much I can do right now. I have some neat items in my bag but Lenny probably doesnt have the smarts to think about using them all.

Malak'ai
2013-03-29, 07:10 PM
Stepping up to Lenny's side, Uxander places him hand on the Half-Orc's shoulder and smiles up at him, "Don't worry m'boy, the little feller will be fine. He seems the type who feels at home in the shadows."

leafman
2013-03-30, 07:29 PM
Hiriam:
You stealthily move to a position where you can get a good view. A goblin warrior stands in front of a chest, trying to bash open the lock with his morning star. On the far side of the room a goblin archer lazily stands watch near more chests.

Map:
http://i807.photobucket.com/albums/yy356/leafman343/2bt1-1.jpg

Keylac
2013-03-31, 09:25 AM
Slipping back through the shadows to the party, I pop back up next to them and lean in close to whisper. "There's two gobbies down there that I can see; one just around the corner, on the north wall, and one around the other corner, about 35 feet away, with a bow. Uxander, you go for the close one, and Desmond can back you up. Lenny, smash the green one with the bow, not the other green one, eh? He's just around the corner, over there," he says while carefully pointing.

Drawing his bow, he waits to see if the others decide to move in.

Magnera
2013-03-31, 02:12 PM
Lenny places his caltrops back into the bag as he eyes Hiriam emerge from the shadows. He listens closely to what his friend has to say. In fear of forgetting the words of Hiriam, the half-orc acts immediately. No battle cry, no yell of rage, only a focused Lenny attacking from probably out of nowhere at the goblin wielding the bow.

[roll0]
[roll1]

leafman
2013-04-04, 01:23 PM
Lenny fells the goblin archer in a single blow.

End of surprise round
I believe everyone has rolled initiative so I'll post the order here and in OOC.
Rolling
[roll0]
[roll1]
Edit:
The RNG hates me.
The order is:
Hiriam
Lenny
Desmond
Goblin warrior
Uxander
Gorg

Magnera
2013-04-05, 01:11 PM
Lenny, loosing control of his anger management skills, whips around and with a horribly wide yet absurdly powerful slice of his, the halforc misses the goblin.

Hit[roll0]
Damage[roll1]

Second heighest damage output and I roll a 1 for hit...:smallfrown:

Yas392
2013-04-10, 12:19 AM
Before the goblin could register what happen to his brethen, Desmond takes out soft fluffy material, mutters in a sharp intonation, twiddling his index finger, directing it at the creature. A fog penetrates where the head should be, compelling it to cease its actions.

Using Daze on goblin with DC 15

leafman
2013-04-10, 06:08 PM
The goblin starts to move to get away from Lenny but suddenly stops, as if it forgot what it was going to do.

Will save:
[roll0]

Malak'ai
2013-04-10, 11:01 PM
Taking the opportunity of the Goblin being distracted, Uxander advances, raising his sword above his head.
Letting out a yell as he brings the blade down, aiming for the back of his enemies head.

+5 Base, +2 Flank, -1 PA
Crit Confirm (if required): [roll2]

leafman
2013-04-12, 10:37 PM
With a snicker-snack of Uxander's "vorpal" blade, the dazed goblin is slain.

Gorg finally reveals himself, the orc mauler looks furious as he steps out into view. He slowly advances on Lenny. "Gorg is going to beat you now!" He stops just outside the range of Lenny's polearm, wary of its lethal reach.

Map:

http://i807.photobucket.com/albums/yy356/leafman343/2bt1-3.jpg

Magnera
2013-04-13, 12:34 AM
The young half-orc looks at his brethren, shocked horribly. Lenny's head turns to look at Hiriam, once again, for help. But the orc in front of him prevents Lenny from looking all that much for he is too scared to do anything but keep the frightful beast at the end of his glave.

Malak'ai
2013-04-13, 02:34 AM
[Speaking is a free action :smallbiggrin:] "Lenny M'boy? What's the matter? How many are there, I can't see." the Paladin says in as calm a voice as he can, seeing how scared the young Half-Orc has become in a matter of seconds.

Keylac
2013-04-13, 06:34 PM
(Taking my action now that Uxander and Desmond have gone)

As he hears Lenny start to panic, Hiriam slips through the shadows, looking for whatever frightens his towering friend. Spotting the orc, he draws up short, surprised to see it. Obviously, I should have scouted farther, he thinks to himself. Well, only one thing for it.

Nocking an arrow to his bowstring, he raises it and looses the shaft at the Orc, hoping it hasn't noticed his presence yet.

I moved to just north of Uxander. This should give me a shot over the rubble, but the Orc is going to have Partial Cover (+2) from the wall, I would suspect? I'm still hiding from my scouting, so that should still give me a sneak attack.

Attack: [roll0]
Sneak Attack Damage: [roll2]

Critical Confirmation (if needed): [roll3]
Critical Damage (if needed, added): [roll4]

Magnera
2013-04-13, 11:21 PM
Seeing the bolt fly past was all Lenny needed to know what he needed to do, who needed his help and who didnt. Steping forward, placing the Orc inside his reach, Lenny thrust forward with lethal force!

Lenny is simply unsure of himself most of the time, which is why he often looks to Hiriam for guidance

[roll0]
[roll1]

Yas392
2013-04-13, 11:53 PM
Desmond wandered closer to the scene just to see a bolt flying past him. Lenny was in doubt, hesitantly engaging the the primitive figure that was more gnarly than his refined features, his clumsy strikes easily parried. Having the element of surprise, Desmond's bolt was loosen to the air to the foul creature.

Attack - [roll0]

leafman
2013-04-14, 10:26 AM
Hiriam's shot narrowly misses, hitting the wall beside the orc. Lenny's attack is parried by the orc's shield. Desmond's attempt at a trick shot would have been successful if he had intended to hit the chest nearest the orc.

I'm not seeing anything about partial cover on the SRD or the PHB, is that from another book? I ignored the cover bonus this round since it wasn't needed, but if you can source partial cover for me I'd be happy to take a look at it. The way the rules are in the PHB the bonus is +4 for coverand higher for anything better.

Malak'ai
2013-04-22, 02:49 AM
Moving round the corner to see the new foe, Uxander snarls, raises his sword and charges in, bellowing, "Make your peace with what ever foul deity you follow Orc! For KOOORRRRRRRRDDD!"

+5 Base, +2 Charge, -1 PA
Crit Confirm (if required): [roll2]

leafman
2013-05-04, 11:45 AM
Mmk, well I've grown bored of this game, I don't know how many of you are still watching this thread so I'll end it here.

"You feel the ground beneath you begin to tremble. It shakes more and violently as dust and small debris falls from the ceiling. For a brief moment you see a bright flash of blue and the smell of ozone fills your nostrils."
Rocks fall, everyone dies!

Tusenmaug was a blue dragon wyrmling, drawn to the cave for its fountain of youth like qualities. Anyone who rested inside would have the most regenerative rest the have ever had.

Thank you for taking part in this game, I have learned a few things from it, like always have terrain to impede a charge between your archers and the players. :smallamused:

Magnera
2013-05-04, 12:20 PM
Awwww, I was totally ready to do more!:smallfrown:

But its alright, im okay with it ending this way.

Yas392
2013-05-04, 05:57 PM
Fufufu, you little rascal. But tis ripped what thou want. I am having some hands free thanks to you. :smalltongue: