PDA

View Full Version : Looking for 1970's Zombie Movie

navar100
2013-03-08, 01:19 AM
If you happen to have or seen the DVD for the 1970's zombie movie Children Shouldn't Play With Dead Things, in the extras they show a little bit of another zombie movie. If I recall correctly, a policeman is trying to maintain order with people panicking in the street by a movie theater. Then, in a building, a zombie walks up behind a woman and bites her neck.

What is the name of that movie?

Brother Oni
2013-03-08, 07:23 AM
Do you know which version of the DVD you saw?

According to DVD Compare (http://www.dvdcompare.net/comparisons/film.php?fid=7216), it could be a number of things.

The Anniversary edition has trailers for three films: The Stitcher (2007), Don't Go in the Basement AKA The Forgotten (1973) and Don't Open the Door! (1975), but none of those really match a zombie film.

If it's in a featurette, then unless it's the 'Memories of Bob Clark' featurette (check his filmography) or the 'Grindhouse Q&A' (Deathdream), then I have no idea.

navar100
2013-03-08, 08:47 AM
It's whatever Netflix uses. I saw it awhile ago but that scene was so familiar I'm sure I saw it on tv as a youngster when I also saw Children Shouldn't Play With Dead Things the week before or after. It was probably some Halloween theme series.

It has been suggested to me it's Messiah of Evil aka Dead People but looking at clips online didn't produce that particular scene I'm referencing. It's annoying the dvd showed the scene but didn't name the movie.

navar100
2013-03-16, 07:55 PM
Saw "Messiah of Evil".

That wasn't it. Oh well.