PDA

View Full Version : A few names, if you don't mind..?

loser0ll
2013-03-09, 04:19 PM
Hello all. First off, if this is placed in the wrong portion of the Forums, please let me know and feel free to move it. I'm hoping this is the correct location, but anyways... I have a video game that I was hoping one of you might be able to give me a bit of information about. It is...

*** An older game, which I played a good while ago on the PC. I remembered the game itself, but not the name of it. The game allowed you to select missions and such, each with a different objective and such. You would build a city by placing buildings. Each of these buildings could be used to summon heroes. The heroes could then be used to go out and fight enemies, protect the city, rob the rich... all sorts of things. The unusual exception was that you did -NOT- control the heroes or guards directly. They were each NPCs. You could try and influence them by putting up REWARD offerings - for example, you could offer a REWARD for defeating an enemy spawn building. This would cost you some of your money when it was defeated - but it would also encourage many more of your heroes to try and destroy it. If any of you know the name of this one (or it's Expansion Pack, if it has one) then please let me know?

Divayth Fyr
2013-03-09, 04:34 PM
Was the game Majesty?

Gamerlord
2013-03-09, 04:34 PM
...Majesty? :smallconfused:
EDIT: Ninja'ed.
EDIT 2: Another possibility is a clone of Majesty called Medieval Conquest.

Fri
2013-03-09, 04:35 PM
I think you're talking about Majesty

loser0ll
2013-03-09, 04:45 PM
...I just looked it up on Wikipedia. I believe that it almost certainly is Majesty. If I may be so bold as to speak these words, I am nearly tempted to adopt you all out of love and gratitude for this wonderful work that you've done for me so quickly. Squeeeeee!!! ^_^

Thank you all.

Brother Oni
2013-03-11, 08:31 AM
I'm a bit late, but Majesty and its expansions are available on Steam for a resonable price. It works Windows 7 and with a decent screen resolution (recent HD graphics upgrade).

Majesty 2 is also available on Steam, but since I nearly threw my mouse through my monitor while playing that, I feel I should warn against getting that one.

CarpeGuitarrem
2013-03-11, 08:43 AM
Leave my gold...alone.

I'm getting better at this!

Praise Dauros!

Your marketplace now offers healing potions!

Okay, I'll stop now.