PDA

View Full Version : druid help

Azoth
2013-03-11, 08:06 PM
Hey I starting in a level 6 gestalt game, and decided to go with la2/ranger3/warshaper1//druid 6. I am heading for primeval on the ranger side. My 2LA are feral and quasilycanthrope for flavor. Feats so far are spellpond companion, toughness (prereq), self sufficient (prereq), (3rd level open), and natural spell for 6.

I am looking to go with the savage shaman style of build. Animal companion is a warbeast wolf (flavor choice).

I am looking for advice on gear, other feats to help out here, and some good spells that fit the theme.

I am aware that several of my choices are not optimized. I am okay with this. I am not seeking comments on wrecking things in wildshape or pimping out a venomfire enchanted fleshraker. I am looking for advice that fits the theme of the character even if subpar. I am a druid after all if something doesn't work I can bend the game over my knee the next day.

saxavarius
2013-03-11, 08:15 PM
Maybe some Barbarian, or monk into fist of the forest?

Azoth
2013-03-12, 09:52 PM
*Bump*

Wow, no one has any advice on gear/spells to help make a savage or primal shaman style druid?

Forgot in the first post that non dragon/homebrew is approved and that I have 25k to spend on gear.