PDA

View Full Version : Frida, The Queen of Hearts[3.P]

Chaosvii7
2013-03-11, 10:33 PM
I've just returned from my first successful session of a new Pathfinder game. The game has been ongoing, but I've just joined as a Dervish Dancer. Through excessive performance, I've attracted the attention of a "cohort", as my DM hand-waives the Leadership feat for everyone. Basically a groupie NPC.

Her name is Frida, and she has the aspirations of a hard melee character(With armor I weighed close to 200 pounds and she was able to clean and jerk me without breaking her light load), but being a bard all I can really teach her is performing arts.

My character's stage name is The Ace of Spades. I told her to make her own stage name, and she decided upon The Queen of Hearts. Pretty fair, pretty funny.

We have to go adventuring to get her XP(in the process of that now), and I hope to level her into a Two-Handed Arcane Duelist. She still HAS to gain levels, mind you, but this is the direction I think I'm going to send her in:

Arcane Duelist 5

1: Power Attack
B: Martial Weapon Proficiency(Greataxe)
B: Arcane Strike
B2: Combat Casting
3: Weapon Focus(Greataxe)
5:

Is there anything in particular you think I should work towards beyond all of this? There's a ton of bonus feats involved with Arcane Duelist(Disruptive, Spellbreaker, Penetrating Strike and its Greater version), I was just wondering what to take in the event we get her sufficiently leveled.